如何理解此句“thatis followed by”?

Our friendship quickly over the weeks that followed.A.had developedB.was developingC.would developD.developed 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Our&friendship&______&quickly&over&the&weeks&that&followed.A.had developedB.was developingC.would developD.developed
D考察时态。从时态解题的标志--时间状语上入手,the weeks that followed的表达约等于the last few weeks,这一时间状语已经把时间定格在过去,应选用一般过去时。句意:我们的友谊在接下来的几个星期里发展迅速。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
改正下面短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在答题卡该行右边横线上画一个勾(√),请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; &&&&& 2.原行没有错的不要改。 Dear Ken, &&& I am very exciting to learn that you’re coming to&&&&&&&&&&& 1. ______&&&&&&&&&
Beijing for the Olympic. Both my parent miss you a &&&&&&&&&&&&2.& ______&&&&&&&&&
lot. So do our friend, Cathy, August is the best time&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.& ______&&&&&&&&
of the year to visit Beijing, because of there is only&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4 .& ______&&&&&&&&
a few rain and the weather is neither too hot nor too&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&&& ______&&&&&&&
cold. There are so many places I want to take you to&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&& ______&&&&&&&&&
after I finish my work like a volunteer. When you come,&&&&&&&&&& 7.&& ______&&&&&&&
you can stay with ourselves. My house is about three kilometers&&&& 8.& ______&&&&&&&&
&far away from the National Stadium, also known as&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.&& ______&&&&&&&
&“Bird’s Nest”, where opening ceremony will be held.&&&&&&&& 10. ______&&&&&&&&&
Best regards, Janet
来源:2010年陕西省西安市铁一中学高一上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
About once a month I have to go to Bedford for my work. One day I went into a &&21&&there to have something to &&22&&. The waiter took my coat and put it in a small room. About an hour later I was &&23&&to go. The waiter &&24&&me my coat. Something fell out of the pocket onto the floor. It was a small white box. I took a &&25&&look at the &&26&&. “Oh, you’ve brought &&27&&coat,” I said to the waiter. “It looks very much like mine,& 28&&it is quite new, and this isn’t my box, either.” “Oh, then I &&29&&someone has taken your coat and left his,” said the waiter. “This kind of thing &&30&&sometimes.” I opened the box. There was a beautiful gold &&31&&in it. The waiter and I &&32&&to go to the police station. “Has anyone lost a ring?” I asked at the station. “Yes,” said a policeman. “A young man who came in this morning lost a ring, he lost it in London.” He &&33&&the young man. A few minutes later, the man arrived. “Yes, this is my ring,” he said. “How can I &&34&&you, sir? You see, I paid a lot of money for this ring and &&35&&I lost it on the train!” After I told him the &&36&&of the coat, he said, “You haven’t been on the train. I haven’t been in the hotel, so how did my ring &&37&&in the coat?” “Did anyone sit or stand next to you on the train?” asked the policeman. “Yes,” said the young man. “But I don’t remember his face.” “You may remember this &&38&&,” said the policeman. “Was it like this one?” “Yes, it was,” said the young man. “But my friend here isn’t the thief.” The policeman laughed. “No,” he said. “The thief on the train stole your ring, and &&39&&our friend here, he went into the hotel to get some food. Only he didn’t take the &&40&&coat away with him.”【小题1】A.hotelB.restaurantC.companyD.shop【小题2】A.doB.buyC.eatD.make【小题3】A.askedB.gladC.invitedD.ready【小题4】A.showedB.returnedC.broughtD.dressed【小题5】A.specialB.closeC.usualD.near【小题6】A.waiterB.boxC.coatD.pocket【小题7】A.no one else’sB.another’sC.other’sD.someone else’s【小题8】A.butB.andC.insteadD.for【小题9】A.knowB.wonderC.supposeD.find【小题10】A.appearsB.happensC.meetsD.changes【小题11】A.ringB.coinC.penD.sign【小题12】A.realizedB.thoughtC.wantedD.decided【小题13】A.searchedB.rememberedC.telephonedD.asked【小题14】A.returnB.thankC.payD.help【小题15】A.thenB.soC.yetD.however【小题16】A.thingB.priceC.storyD.problem【小题17】A.comeB.putC.setD.get【小题18】A.personB.ringC.boxD.coat【小题19】A.afterB.beforeC.likeD.as【小题20】A.rightB.goodC.sameD.other
来源:2013届江西省南昌10所省重点中学高三第二次模拟突破冲刺英语卷(六)(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分) Surrounded by rolling green hills dotted with horses and cows, the town of Waimea on Hawaii’s Big Island is a peaceful and friendly place. One afternoon, while staying with friends at their house there, my husband and I decided to go for a &&&36&&along the many, mostly traffic-free, country lanes in the area. We met a beautiful Golden Retriever. He seemed &&&&37&&&friendly so we stopped to play with him, &&&38&&a stick which he retrieved(取回) several times happily. When we &&&39&&&our walk, he followed us, and although I worried that he &&&40&&&be going too far from his home, I couldn’t deny that we were enjoying his &&&41&&. After about twenty minutes, we found ourselves walking along a dirt road in an unfamiliar area. One house, almost hidden by shrubbery(灌木林) and shaded by tall trees,seemed &&&42&&strange. I felt an urge to be as far away from that place as possible. Just then, the door to the house creaked open and five dogs &&&43&&, barking and growling as they ran toward us. I felt &&44&&and couldn’t move. There was nowhere to &&&45&&&and no time to run.. All of a sudden, our new friend appeared between the dogs and us. He faced them – all five of them – growling and baring his teeth. I was &&&46&&&to see the attacking dogs stop in their tracks ten feet away from him. Our protector &&&47&&them there while we escaped. &&&48&&&a safe distance, we looked back and saw the five dogs &&49&&back toward their house. But the Golden Retriever was &&&50&&&in sight. I felt an ache in my &&51&&; I missed our friend already. Instinctively, I knew he was not hurt. With a feeling of &&52&&, we made our way back to the house, &&53&&the whole way that we would see him again. But it was not to be. When I told our friend about the encounter, her eyes flew wide open&& 54&&she exclaimed, “It was an angel!” To this day I have no&& 55&&that a four-legged angel protected us.【小题1】A.walkB. sightseeingC. picnicD. trip【小题2】A.increasinglyB. deliberatelyC.personallyD. exceptionally【小题3】A.holding B. talking C. throwingD. picking【小题4】A.started B. continuedC. wentD. kept【小题5】A.shouldB. mustC. wouldD. might【小题6】A.accompanyB. company C. companionD. fellow【小题7】A.hardlyB. otherwiseC. somehow D. anyhow【小题8】A.came outB. rushed outC. walked outD. headed out【小题9】A.terrifiedB. excited C. astonishedD. strange【小题10】A.see B. goC. hideD. find【小题11】A.amazedB. pleased C. amusedD. crazy【小题12】A.stopped B. heldC. ordered D. forced【小题13】A.WithB. OnC. InD. At【小题14】A.heading B. returningC. barking D. jumping【小题15】A.everywhereB. somewhereC. anywhereD. nowhere【小题16】A.footB. handC. mindD. heart【小题17】A.tirednessB. sadnessC. emptinessD. happiness【小题18】A.hopingB. thinkingC. imagingD. believing【小题19】A.afterB. asC. sinceD. though【小题20】A.wonderB. regretC. doubtD. idea
来源:2013届河北省保定市高三上学期期末调研考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
假设你是学生李华,英国学生Peter去年来你校学习,一年学习期满准备新年前回国。请你代表全班同学写一篇欢送辞,内容包括: 1.同学关系融洽; 2.英语学习氛围更浓; 3.保持联系,欢迎再来。注意:1.词数100左右。(不包括已给出的首句词数) 2.文章应包括所有要点。Dear friends,Today we are having a farewell party to honor our friend Peter.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Li Hua
来源:学年海南省三亚市高三上学期第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
“Hey, Jenna, do you think we’ll still be friends whenwe’re eighty-two?” I asked my friend.It was clearthat she was wondering where I had come up with such a question.Losing Jenna would be like losing a very close sister.We hung out together.Wegave each other advice.&&&&&&&& “Ofcourse, we’ll still be friends when we’re eighty-two.” Jenna announced loudly.&&&&&&&& Thenext year, in the fourth grade, we met Jamie.The three ofus soon became close friends.We played together almostevery day.I thought even time couldn’t pull us apart,but I was sadly mistaken.&&&&&&&& Thethree of us started fighting a lot.BeforeChristmas, we had a really big fight, and Jamie and Jenna were against me, bothsaying I was bossy.I felt helpless and lonely.I thought Christmas would be horrible!&&&&&&&& I wassurprised when Jenna came to my house and gave me an awesome Christmas card shehad made for me.I was so sure that she was stilldisappointed with me.&&&&&&&& “Wow,” I said, breaking the silence as we stood on either side of my front door.“Thanks.”&&&&&&&& “Okay…well…Ihave to go,” she said softly.&&&&&&&& “Okay.See you later then…” and I closed the door.&&&&&&&& “Whowas that at the door?” my mum asked.&&&&&&&& Thecard started off with “Merry Christmas”, but then it said, “I am so glad we’refriends.I am sorry about what I said when we werefighting.A fight won’t stop us from being friends.Besides, we said we were going to be friends even whenwe’re eight-two.”&&&&&&&& Istopped reading and started laughing.I couldn’tbelieve I had forgotten what she said that day in her backyard.I couldn’t believe I had been so selfish in making myfriends feel sorry for me that I had forgotten about real friendship.1.How would the author and Jenna get along with eachother after Christmas?A.They would be close friendsagain.B.They would not speak toeach other.C.They would lose touchwith each other.D.They would go on fightingwith each other.2.The underlined sentence “I was bossy” in the fourthparagraph means “_________”.A.I looked like a boss&&&&& B.I acted as a bossC.I was fond of givingorders& D.I was fond of fighting3.Which of the following is the right time orderaccording to the passage?a.Jamie became our friend.&&&&&&&& &b.I felt lonely and unhappy.&&&&&&&& &c.Jenna, Jamie and I fought a lot.&&&&&&&& &d.Jenna brought me a Christmas card.&&&&&&&& &e.I was sorry for what I did to her.&&&&&&&& &f.Jenna and I promised to be lifelong friends.A.f a b c e d&& &&&&&& B.a c f b d e&&&& && C.a b c f e d & D.f a cb d e4.The author was delighted when she read the card fromJenna because _________.A.what Jenna wrote wasfunnyB.Jenna would be her friendagainC.she was happy about thecoming ChristmasD.she was happy to receivea Christmas card&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
the day that followed句子分析
▆▆▆乀▆▆▆
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
首先,所给内容整体上只是一个名词性短语.其次,短语结构是:【the day 先行词】【 (that关系代词,从句主语)( followed从句谓语) 定语从句】短语意思:随后的那一天;接下来的那一天.祝你开心如意!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
that followed是定语从句,修饰前面的名词 the day, “接下来的一天”
the day that followed句子分析The day that following=The following day名词:The day定语从句:that followed主语:that谓语:followed意思:随后的这天 / 接着的这/那天, follow英 [ˈfɔlə...
扫描下载二维码the days that followed
以后的日子
求翻译:你可以认为我是个小孩 是什么意思? ... 哥降临 Brother come 放假吗 For holiday? 以后的日子 The days that followed ...
基于6个网页-
在随后几天里
在以后的日子里,
In the days that followed, our nation was united as we struck at al Qaeda and routed the Taliban in Afghanistan.
在那次攻击发生之后的日子里,我们的国家团结起来,打击基地组织,击溃了阿富汗的塔利班。
A little more than a month after Fleming's death, Strong appeared before a state Senate subcommittee and told in measured tones what happened that December night and in the days that followed.
凯特去世后不到一个月时间,沙琳出现在州立法议会面前,非常肃穆地讲述了那个十二月的晚上以及之后发生的一系列事件。
In the days that followed the disaster, emails and letters poured into the White House.
在灾难随后的几天,电子邮件和信件涌入白宫。
But in the days that followed, we ventured beyond the modern city, into Yunnan Province.
In the days that followed, the soldiers systematically slaughtered nearly 8, 000 Muslim men and boys.
In the days that followed, then-University President John Casteen gave heartfelt speeches that left even hardened journalists in tears.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!请教,如何理解此句???【卓别林吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:10,000贴子:
请教,如何理解此句???收藏
贫穷决不是有魅力或可汲取教训的事。对我来说,贫穷只教会我过高地评价有钱人或上流社会的优雅。
亚马逊AWS-云创计划.最高可达10万元免费云资源!
通过了解那个时代的背景和桌别林的生活,再理解。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 a followed by b 的文章

随机推荐