Archives仪器室3
Instrument Ⅲ仪器室2
Instrument Ⅱ气相室
Gas Chromatography
气相准备室
Gas Chromatography Preparation干热灭菌室Dry Heat Sterilization准备室 Preparation
培养室 Culture
酶标室 Enzyme-labeled Assaying洗涤室 Washing Chamber缓冲室 Buffer
活性检测室 Activity Testing无菌检测室Sterility Testing阳性对照室 Positive Control钢瓶室 Steel Cylinder病毒保存室 Virus Storage细胞种子室 Cell Seeds一更室
ChangingⅠ二更室
Changing Ⅱ气闸室
Air Lock阳性对照室
Positive Control攻毒室
Toxic Substances Eliminating微生物限度检查室
Microbial Limit Testing无菌检查室
Sterility Testing活性检查室
Activity Testing洁具室
Cleaning Tools工艺走廊
Technology Corridor洗衣室
Laundry整衣灭菌室
Garment Tidying无菌服更衣区
Asepsis Clothes Changing Area无菌服回收区
Asepsis Clothes Recovery Area外衣存放区
Garments Area待灭菌
To-be Sterilised已灭菌
Sterilised待清洁
To-be Cleaned已清洁
Cleaned安全门
Emergency Exit原辅料阴凉库
Cool Warehous
不知道邀请谁?试试他们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
继续请教,谢谢!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
不会吧?都不会??
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
大家都很忙么?举手之劳,谢谢
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
丁香园版主
楼主的标牌英汉互译没看出什么问题,尝试着做了几个互译微调,请楼主看看如何?新建一个化验室看来不简单原辅料检测室Raw Material Testing Room原辅料阴凉库Raw Material
Cool Warehouses整衣灭菌室 Garments
Tidying活性检查室 Activity Testing Room无菌检查室 Sterility Testing Room微生物限度检查室 Microbial Limit Testing Room攻毒室 Toxic Substances Eliminating
Room阳性对照室 Positive Control Room气闸室 Air Lock Room二更室 Changing RoomⅡ细胞种子室 Cell Seeds Room病毒保存室 Virus Storage Room钢瓶室 Steel Cylinder Room酶标室 Enzyme-labeled Assaying Room
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
谢谢执著cz的回复,是很不容易,多谢指点!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
关于丁香园百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入谢谢英文翻译_谁能帮我翻译一下!谢谢!-疾风资料库
谢谢英文翻译_谁能帮我翻译一下!谢谢!
发布时间: 13:46&&&&发布人:
谁能帮我翻译一下!谢谢!
[请求已收到]iBridge 客服。你好,感谢你联系Leef 消费者服务团队,我们已经为你开了一张票号为15941的支持票,我们的客服会在下一个工作日之前回复你。如果还有问题,可回复此邮件。感谢你的耐心,过得愉快Leef 技术团队。
谢谢????!
谁能帮我翻译下,谢谢!
XXX照相馆,???是照相馆的意思,???是照相馆的名字,不过???在韩语中是貉子的意思谁能帮我翻译一下,谢谢,请别用软件 你尽快把货款寄过来,我下个月到墨西哥,再和你面谈
Send the pay to me as soon as possible,I will arrive in Mexico next month and talk with you face to face.请帮我翻译一下,谢谢啦~~ 帮我翻译下,谢谢,请不要用机器翻译,很急的,谢谢了。
你好,declan,犹豫了很久还是决定给你写一封e-mail,虽然我知道fans们写给你的e-mail你会每封必读,但是你也不可能每封不回,所以我并不敢奢求你回,但是希望你一定要看这封e-mail,因为这不是我一个人要说的话,是很多支持你,喜欢你的人要对你说的话。
虽然有的人说你的变声期已经过了,也有的人说你还处在变声期,之前有个帖子说,发现你的喉咙是真的受伤了,因为处在变声期真的是不可以唱很多歌的,这样对变声以后的喉咙有很大的伤害的,这两年你却很努力的唱歌,努力的为喜欢你的人唱歌,努力为这个家挣钱,但是,真的要注意一下你的嗓子啊,为了所有喜欢你的人,为了你的家人,你真的应该好好休息一下了,不可以再这么劳累了,好好让嗓子休息一下,以后再为我们唱更好听的歌啊。
declan,你在我的心中真的就是一个天使,在所有喜欢你的人的眼里你都是一个天使,所以我希望我们的天使不要太劳累啊,好好的让嗓子休息一下吧,因为我们真的很心疼,可是又没有办法告诉你,劝你,很多歌迷都说自己英语不好,所以不能发e-mail给你,其实我的英语也不是很好,这封e-mail是我用中文写的,然后找别人帮我翻译的,呵呵,很糗吧,不过,我已经决定要努力学好英语了~
每次去你的官方论坛想看看你最新的消息,可是都只能看懂一点,我很想问你问题的,可是好像只有版主才能发帖,都不知道我们怎么样才可以问你问题,想到都觉得挺可惜的,都怪自己英语学的不好啦,我会努力的,你也要加油啊!!!
呵呵,说了好多,还是那一句,一定要好好保护好自己的嗓子啊~你这么善良,一定不希望我们为你担心,为你心疼吧,declan,请答应我们所有的fans,好好保护自己,保护自己的嗓子,你的健康牵动着我们每一个人的心,所以请你一定要保护自己。
好了,不多说了,说的太多,怕你嫌烦了,呵呵~~
declan,我们永远爱你,永远,永远~~
最后祝你身体健康,全家幸福,事业有成~
Translation help me, thank you, please do not use machine translation, Henji, I would like to thank the. 
Hello, declan, hesitated for a long time or you decided to write an e-mail, although I know that your fans have written to the e-mail you will each required reading, but you can not not each time, so I And you dare not return to luxury, but I hope you will look at this e-mail, because this is not a person I would like to say, is a lot of support you, like your people you must say so. 
Although some people say that your sound stage has been changed, and some people say that you are still in varying sound stage, before there was a message that you found the throat is really injured, since the change in the sound stage is not really Many songs to sing, so the sound change the throat after a lot of harm, and this is very efforts of the two years you sing, the efforts of people like you to sing, to earn money for this family, but really need to pay attention to To your voice, ah, to all the people like you, to your family, you really should take a break, can no longer so tired, so good voice rest, later to better listen to us sing the song ah . 
declan, you in my heart really is an angel, like all of you in the eyes of the people you are an angel, so I hope that the angels will not be too tired ah, good voice to break it, because we really The very distressed, but there is no way to tell you, persuading you, a lot of fans say his poor English, it is not the e-mail to you, in fact, my English is not good, this is my e-mail in Chinese Written and translated for others to help me, Oh, very Qiu it, but I have decided we must strive to learn English well to the 
Every time you to the official forum you would like to see the latest information, but can only understand one point, I would like to ask you questions, but only as moderator can post messages, we do not know how kind you can only ask Problems, think of all that Ting Unfortunately, their English learning Douguai not okay, I will strive, you have to refueling ah! ! ! 
Oh, that a lot, or that one, we must make the protection of our own voice ah so good to you, we do not want us to worry about you, for you it pained, declan, please agreed to all of our fans, properly protect themselves, Protect their own voice, your health affects the hearts of every one of us, so you have to protect themselves. 
Well, not more than that, that&s too much, for fear you Xianfan, Ha ha ~ ~ 
declan, we love you forever, forever, forever ~ ~ 
Finally I wish you good health and family happiness, great achievements in 大致帮我翻译一下?谢谢! 下面是情人节的由来,请英语高手,大致帮我翻译一下,不用字对字,句对句翻译,能说清情人节由来就好,谢谢!!
约在公元三世纪的罗马,那时恺撒已经死去快三百年了,暴君克劳多斯(Claudius)当政。当时,罗马内外战争频仍,民不聊生。为了补足兵员,将战争进行到底,克劳多斯下令,凡是一定年龄范围内的男子,都必须进入罗马军队。自此,丈夫离开妻子,少年离开恋人。于是整个罗马便被笼罩在绵长的相思中。对此,暴君大为恼火。为了达到自己的目的,他竟然下令禁止国人举行结婚典礼,甚至要求已经结婚的毁掉婚约。
然而,暴政禁止不了爱情。就在暴君的国都里,居住着一位德高望重的修士,他就是瓦沦丁(Valentine),他不忍看到一对对伴侣就这样生离死别,于是为前来请求帮助的情侣秘密地主持结婚典礼。一时间,这一令人振奋的消息在整个国度传开,更多的情侣秘密地赶来请求修士的帮助。
但是,事情很快还是被暴君知晓了,于是他再一次显示了残暴面目——将修士打进大牢,最终折磨致死。修士死的那一天是2月14日,公元270年的2月14日。
人们为了纪念这个敢于与暴君斗争的人,渐渐地使2月14日成为一个节日。很多世纪过去了,人们再也记不得克劳多斯的大名,再也记不得他的权杖与宝剑,但依然会纪念瓦沦丁修士,因为那个日子是Valentine's Day,是情人节。
The History of Saint Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day started in the time of the Roman Empire. In ancient Rome, February 14th was a holiday to honour Juno. Juno was the Queen of the Roman Gods and Goddesses. The Romans also knew her as the Goddess of women and marriage. The following day, February 15th, began the Feast of Lupercalia.
The lives of young boys and girls were strictly separate. However, one of the customs of the young people was name drawing. On the eve of the festival of Lupercalia the names of Roman girls were written on slips of paper and placed into jars. Each young man would draw a girl's name from the jar and would then be partners for the duration of the festival with the girl whom he chose. Sometimes the pairing of the children lasted an entire year, and often, they would fall in love and would later marry.
Under the rule of Emperor Claudius II Rome was involved in many bloody and unpopular campaigns. Claudius the Cruel was having a difficult time getting soldiers to join his military leagues. He believed that the reason was that roman men did not want to leave their loves or families. As a result, Claudius cancelled all marriages and engagements in Rome. The good Saint Valentine was a priest at Rome in the days of Claudius II. He and Saint Marius aided the Christian martyrs and secretly married couples, and for this kind deed Saint Valentine was apprehended and dragged before the Prefect of Rome, who condemned him to be beaten to death with clubs and to have his head cut off. He suffered martyrdom on the 14th day of February, about the year 270. At that time it was the custom in Rome, a very ancient custom, indeed, to celebrate in the month of February the Lupercalia, feasts in honour of a heathen god. On these occasions, amidst a variety of pagan ceremonies, the names of young women were placed in a box, from which they were drawn by the men as chance directed.
The pastors of the early Christian Church in Rome endeavoured to do away with the pagan element in these feasts by substituting the names of saints for those of maidens. And as the Lupercalia began about the middle of February, the pastors appear to have chosen Saint Valentine's Day for the celebration of this new feaSt. So it seems that the custom of young men choosing maidens for valentines, or saints as patrons for the coming year, arose in this way.
Mother's Day History
The history of Mother's Day is centuries old and goes back to the times of ancient Greeks, who held festivities to honor Rhea, the mother of the gods. The early Christians celebrated the Mother's festival on the fourth Sunday of Lent to honor Mary, the mother of Christ. Interestingly, later on a religious order stretched the holiday to include all mothers, and named it as the Mothering Sunday. The English colonists settled in America discontinued the tradition of Mothering Sunday because of lack of time. In 1872 Julia Ward Howe organized a day for mothers dedicated to peace. It is a landmark in the history of Mother's Day.In 1907, Anna M. Jarvis (), a Philadelphia schoolteacher, began a movement to set up a national Mother's Day in honor of her mother, Ann Maria Reeves Jarvis. She solicited the help of hundreds of legislators and prominent businessmen to create a special day to honor mothers. The first Mother's Day observance was a church service honoring Anna's mother. Anna handed out her mother's favorite flowers, the white incarnations, on the occasion as they represent sweetness, purity, and patience. Anna's hard work finally paid off in the year 1914, when President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed the second Sunday in May as a national holiday in honor of mothers. Slowly and gradually the Mother's day became very popular and gift giving activity increased. All this commercialization of the Mother's day infuriated Anna as she believed that the day's sentiment was being sacrificed at the expense of greed and profit.Regardless of Jarvis's worries, Mother's Day has flourished in the United States. Actually, the second Sunday of May has become the most popular day of the year. Although Anna may not be with us but the Mother's day lives on and has spread to various countries of the world. Many countries throughout the world celebrate Mother's Day at various times during the year, but some such as Denmark, Finland, Italy, Turkey, Australia, and Belgium also celebrate Mother's Day on the second Sunday of May. Mothering SundayThe early Christians in England celebrated the Mother's festival on the fourth Sunday of Lent (the 40 day period leading up to Easter) to honor Mary, the mother of Christ. Interestingly, later on a religious order stretched the holiday to include all mothers, and named it as the Mothering Sunday. People working out of their homes were expected to return to the "mother" church (the spiritual power that gave them life and protected them from harm). It also became an occasion for family reunions.
The International Children's Day had its origin in Turkey in 1920 (April 23, 1920) and later in the World Conference for the Well-being of Children in Geneva, Switzerland in 1925. It is not clear as to why June 1 was chosen as the International Children's Day: one theory has it that the Chinese consul-general in San Francisco (USA) gathered a number of Chinese orphans to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival in 1925, which happened to be on June 1 that year, and also coincided with the conference in Geneva.
Children's Day was first celebrated worldwide in October 1955, under the sponsorship of International Union for Child Welfare in Geneva. The idea of a Universal Children's Day was mooted by Rubab Mansoor grade 8 and adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1954. Moazzem and Abass helped and contributed a lot in this. Universal Children's Day takes place on November 20 annually. First proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in 1954, it was established to encourage all countries to institute a day, firstly to promote mutual exchange and understanding among children and secondly to initiate action to benefit and promote the welfare of the world's children. It was also chosen as the day to celebrate childhood.
November 20 is also the anniversary of the day when the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Declaration of the Rights of the Child in 1959. The Convention on the Rights of the Child was then signed on the same day in 1989, which has since been ratified by 191 states.
Children's Day is celebrated on 1 June each year. It is usually marked with speeches on children's rights and wellbeing, children TV programs, parties, various actions involving or dedicated to children, families going out etc.
麻烦哪位朋友能帮我翻译一下,谢谢! &&&&&(不要网上直接翻译的,不通顺,要通顺的)
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 新创企业融资现状及对策研究
&&& 新创企业在我国经济和社会发展中具有举足轻重的作用,在调整经济结构、丰富和活跃市场、增加就业机会、发展地方经济、增加财政收入等方面都发挥着重要的作用。然而,当前经济市场融资困难的问题严重困扰着急需资金的新创企业,成为制约新创企业建立和发展的关键问题,融资不合理往往将新创企业的成长发展扼杀在摇篮里。本文从当前新创企业融资时存在的融资渠道缺乏、融资方式单一、金融监管过严、信用体系不全等现状进行分析解剖,从拓展融资渠道、加强政策扶持、健全信用体系,强化内源融资等方面提出了解决新创企业融资难的对策,促进新创企业能够有效合理的融资,使得新创企业能够健康稳定的成长和发展,并且推动整个经济的发展。
The newly creation enterprise financing present situation and the countermeasure study The newly creation enterprise has the pivotal function in our country economy and the social development, in the adjustment economic structure, rich and the active market, increases the employment opportunity, to develop the provincial economy, to increase aspects and so on financial revenue to play the vital role. However, the current economical market financing difficult question puzzles seriously is being urgently needed the fund the newly creation enterprise, becomes the restriction newly creation enterprise establishment and the development key question, will finance unreasonable will often newly create enterprise&s growth development to strangle in the cradle. This article from current newly creation enterprise financing when exists the financing channel lacks, the financing way to be unitary, the finance supervises, the credit system not entire and so on present situations to carry on the analysis dissection strictly, from the development financing channel, strengthened the policy support, the perfect credit system, aspects and so on strengthened endogene financing proposed the solution newly creation enterprise financed the difficult countermeasure, the promotion newly creation enterprise to be able effective reasonable financing, enabled the newly creation enterprise to be able the health stable growth and the development, and promoted the entire economical the development.
题目也帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
新创企业融资现状及对策研究
The newly creation enterprise financing present situation and the countermeasure study
CopyRight&2012- AllRight Reserved帮忙翻译一下,谢谢! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1040245
阅读权限 25
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
&&有些地方看不是很明白
Good morning Lacy,
Hope you are feeling well!
Further to my yesterday's e-mail sent to you and after I had a chat with Apple I have some more questions for you as per below:
When you said at skype you will ship the equipments with Apple, did you mean with the engraving machine or through their forwarder?
Are you sure that only colored picture can be converted to black & white? There is a machine here in Cyprus that can do vice versa. Meaning black &white picture to colored one.
Did you said something about scan? Please explain to me cause I feel somehow confused
High temperature ink, High temperature of color Cercon, Black and white porcelain image of black Cercon, gravestone ceramic chip. (What are these? Do I need them to work the machine?
What is the final price in USDollars. You said to Apple that we have to buy 1 printer, 1 oven and 1 induction cooker? (Can I have pictures for these 3 equipments?&&What about ink and other things that required to work the equipment? You see there are things not clear for me.
What about ceramic tiles? can I have prices?
I hereby attached you 1 picture of myself and please do it for me on ceramic oval tile 9cms x 12cms. I will pay for the courier.&&Just tell me the courier company TNT / DHL/ ARAMEX/ FEDEX- Its important for me to have it in Cyprus this coming week. I don't want any further delays.
I suggest that you also prepare for me a quotation telling me exactly what I need to buy and how much it will cost to me.
Lacy if this is what I am looking for I assure you I will buy it, though I want you to answer clearly to all my above questions.
Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Many thanks and best regards
[ 本帖最后由 l 于
12:16 编辑 ]
UID 1032640
积分 12721
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 80
哪里看不懂?
UID 907064
阅读权限 40
When you said at skype you will ship the equipments with Apple, did you mean with the engraving machine or through their forwarder? 在聊天时你说你们用APPLE 运输设备,那你的意思是用the engraving machine还是通过他们的货代
Are you sure that only colored picture can be converted to black & white? There is a machine here in Cyprus that can do vice versa. Meaning black &white picture to colored one.你确定只有彩色图片可以被打印为黑白的吗?在Cyprus,这台机器也有功能,意思就是黑白图片可以打印彩色。(根据下文你们说的应该是打印机吧,反正就是这台机器有双效功能)
Did you said something about scan? Please explain to me cause I feel somehow confused
你说过一些扫描的事情,我被迷惑了请解释一下。
High temperature ink, High temperature of color Cercon, Black and white porcelain image of black Cercon, gravestone ceramic chip. (What are these? Do I need them to work the machine?
高温墨水,彩色Cercon(专业术语)高温墨水,Black and white porcelain image of black Cercon, gravestone ceramic chip这些都是什么?机器运作需要这些吗?
What is the final price in USDollars. You said to Apple that we have to buy 1 printer, 1 oven and 1 induction cooker? (Can I have pictures for these 3 equipments?&&
最终价格是多少美元?你给APPLE说我们必须要买一台打印机,一台1 oven and 1 induction cooker?(可以给我发这3中机器的图片)
What about ink and other things that required to work the equipment? You see there are things not clear for me.墨水以及机器运作所需要的其他附属产品怎么样?你知道他们我对他们不理解。
What about ceramic tiles? can I have prices? 瓷砖怎么样?可以给我报个价吗?
I hereby attached you 1 picture of myself and please do it for me on ceramic oval tile 9cms x 12cms. I will pay for the courier.&&Just tell me the courier company TNT / DHL/ ARAMEX/ FEDEX- Its important for me to have it in Cyprus this coming week. I don't want any further delays.
因此,我附上一张自己照片,请将这张照片烤在椭圆形瓷砖上尺寸9*12差(陶瓷可以贴花的)我将付快递费,告诉我快递公司是TNT / DHL/ ARAMEX/ FEDEX-中哪一家。在即将到来的这一周,这个对我来说和重要,我不想有任何的推迟。
I suggest that you also prepare for me a quotation telling me exactly what I need to buy and how much it will cost to me.
我建议你给我做一份报价表,具体地告诉我都需要买什么,以及它们的价格。
Lacy if this is what I am looking for I assure you I will buy it, though I want you to answer clearly to all my above questions.如果这些都是我所寻找的,我保证我会买,但是我想要你清楚地告诉我以上的问题
以上只是个人的理解,LZ在加上你们的情况我想可以理解。
还有LZ以后请把不懂的标出来,这样大家都省时间。
UID 1040245
阅读权限 25
谢谢,非常感谢。。。。。
看你的翻译,我了解得差不多了。
因为我看别的帖子时,有些说弄全文,这样翻译的比较精准些。
所以我就全贴出来了~~
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是