中考完型填空空怎么写

英语完形填空翻译
来源:英语@跟谁学
She no longer saw a little girl in a simple dress. She saw a child wrapped…in her mother's love.,Finally the woman realized what the child meant,and why she was crying.Kneeling down she gently cradled the child in her arms and together they cried for the mommy that was gone.,Then suddenly the little girl did something that the woman thought was a bit strange.She stopped crying,stepped back from the woman and began to sing.She sang so softly that it was almost a whisper. It was the sweetest sound the woman had ever heard,almost like the song of a very small bird.,With a quiver in her voice the little girl answered."After Mommy made me this dress,she had to go away.",Pointing to a spot on her dress,she said,"Right here is where my mommy kissed my dress,and here,"pointing to another spot,"and here is another kiss, and here,and here.Mommy said that she put all those kisses on my dress so that I would have her kisses for every booboo'that made me cry.",After the child stopped singing she explained to the lady,"My mommy used to sing that song to me before she went away,and she made me promise to sing it whenever I started crying and it would make me stop.",“Do you like my dress?"she asked of a passing stranger."My mommy made it just for me."She said with a tear in her eye.,As the woman turned to go,the little girl grabbed her sleeve,"Ma'am,can you stay just a minute?I want to show you something.",So she took all the love she had for her beautiful little girl and put them into this dress,that her child now so proudly wore.,"Well,now,"said the lady,"with a little girl like you waiting for her,I'm sure she'll be right back."...
【英语完形填空翻译】推荐阅读【英语完形填空翻译】相关问答
I am an ant ,
我是一只蚂蚁
sitting near the comb.
坐在蚁巢附近
And have a nap,
打个盹睡一会
waiting for a worm.
等着毛毛虫(抓来做食物)
I like spring ,because I like warm wind.
我喜欢春天,因为我喜欢暖暖的风
The Rabbit and The Wolf
One day a rabbit was walking near the hill. He heard someone crying,‘Help! Help!’It was a wolf. A big stone was on the wolfs back. He cried, "Mr. Rabbit, take this big stone f
You Warm My Heart
Dear Sweetheart, You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with you
聊斋志异故事:严父斥子
This is a story from the book Strange Tales from Make-Do Studio. There was an old man with the surname Feng, he had a son named Xiangru. Xiangru studied hard but failed several times in p
Tests provide grades, but they also let you know what you need to spend more time _____ and they help make your new knowledge permanent.
A. to study
C. studied
D. studying
【英语完形填空翻译】推荐问答【英语完形填空翻译】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这篇完形填空怎么写&
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
正确率高吗
我大学生,你说呢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
完形填空翻译翻译,完??填空,完型填空,完形填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
完形填空翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 初一完型填空 的文章

随机推荐