come. on liu. you aie the. best yet to come歌词

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~五、单词拼写: (共10小题;每小题0.5分,满分5分)61. In order to c_____________ his son of the terrible disease, the old woman sold out all she had to collect money.62. He is c_____________ and always comes up with new ideas.63. He proves to be a true friend of mine. Whenever I am in trouble, he is always the person a_____________ to give you a hand.64. This dictionary is just the one he r_____________ to me the other day and I think it is quite good for a middle school student.65. You can come and have a chat with me whenever you feel it is c_____________ to you.66. What is said in an advertisement should __________(迎合)to needs of the audience.67. You said that your idea was the best among others, but it is important that you should try to find some __________(支撑的)reasons.68 This new product was very well advertised on TV and its sale rose __________(平稳地)up till now.69. He could have grown fatter but he is too __________(挑剔)about food.70. The __________(平均)price of the micro-wave oven in the supermarket was no more than $ 70. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:五、单词拼写: (共10小题;每小题0.5分,满分5分)61. In order to c_____________ his son of the terrible disease, the old woman sold out all she had to collect money.62. He is c_____________ and always comes up with new ideas.63. He proves to be a true friend of mine. Whenever I am in trouble, he is always the person a_____________ to give you a hand.64. This dictionary is just the one he r_____________ to me the other day and I think it is quite good for a middle school student.65. You can come and have a chat with me whenever you feel it is c_____________ to you.66. What is said in an advertisement should __________(迎合)to needs of the audience.67. You said that your idea was the best among others, but it is important that you should try to find some __________(支撑的)reasons.68 This new product was very well advertised on TV and its sale rose __________(平稳地)up till now.69. He could have grown fatter but he is too __________(挑剔)about food.70. The __________(平均)price of the micro-wave oven in the supermarket was no more than $ 70.五、单词拼写: (共10小题;每小题0.5分,满分5分)61. In order to c_____________ his son of the terrible disease, the old woman sold out all she had to collect money.62. He is c_____________ and always comes up with new ideas.63. He proves to be a true friend of mine. Whenever I am in trouble, he is always the person a_____________ to give you a hand.64. This dictionary is just the one he r_____________ to me the other day and I think it is quite good for a middle school student.65. You can come and have a chat with me whenever you feel it is c_____________ to you.66. What is said in an advertisement should __________(迎合)to needs of the audience.67. You said that your idea was the best among others, but it is important that you should try to find some __________(支撑的)reasons.68 This new product was very well advertised on TV and its sale rose __________(平稳地)up till now.69. He could have grown fatter but he is too __________(挑剔)about food.70. The __________(平均)price of the micro-wave oven in the supermarket was no more than $ 70.科目:最佳答案61. cure
62. creative
63. available
64. recommended
65. convenient66. appeal
67. supporting
68. smoothly
69. particular 70. average解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
短文改错When sun shines on the earth,it make1——the earth to hot .Then the earth makes the air2——hot.When the aie becomes hot,it too becomes3———light.The light air goes down.The cool air comes4——in to take a place of the hot air.The hot,5——light air goes up very highly.When it is very6—— high,it becomes cool.Then it comes up 7—— again.The earth makes the air hot again8——and the air goes up.When the air move,9——we have windy.10——
米莫的光0172
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
保证准确率!1.sun前面加上the 2.to改成too 3.too改成also 4.down改成up 5.a改成the 6.highly改成high 7.up改成down 8.正确 9.move改成moves 10.windy改成wind
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没看明白 杠杠处什么意思 数字代表什么意思
扫描下载二维码A comparative research on determining halogenated hydrocarbons in the air of work place by thermal desorption-GC & Solvent desorption-GC--《Chinese Journal of Health Laboratory Technology》2012年11期
A comparative research on determining halogenated hydrocarbons in the air of work place by thermal desorption-GC & Solvent desorption-GC
ZHAN She-xia,LU You-yan,WANG Cui-hua,LIU Gang,LIU Qin-jian,ZHANG Hong,SUN Shi-hong,ZANG Li-na(Tianhe Center for Disease Control and Prevention,Guangzhou 510655,China)
Objective:To study the method of determining halogenated hydrocarbons in the air of work place by thermal desorption-GC and compare it with the solvent desorption-GC method.Methods: The conditions of the thermal desorption instrument were optimized and the desorption efficiency of two different collection tubes was determined.The penetration capacity,recoveries and detection limit of the method were also determined.The results were compared with the results of solvent desorption-GC.Results: The conditions of thermal desorption instrument were as following: sample purge flow:60 ml/min,sample purge time:10 min,Trap heat temp:280℃,Trap heat time:10 min.There was no significant difference between thermal desorption activated charcoal tube and Tenax Tube.Conclusion: The method of thermal desorption-GC can separate seven halogenated hydrocarbons,which has high desorption efficiency and simple operation.Its sensitivity is 102-104 times higher than that of solvent desorption-GC.The method of solvent desorption can separate 13 halogenated hydrocarbons,which has high stability and is suitable to determine the samples with high concentration of halogenated hydrocarbons.
【Key Words】:
【Fund】:
【CateGory Index】:
O657.71;R134.4
supports all the CNKI
only supports the PDF format.
【Citations】
Chinese Journal Full-text Database
WANG Ying-jie,QIN Li-mei,SU Xu,CHEN Fu-ming,YANG Jie-fang(Guangxi Institute for the Prevention and Treatment of Occupational Diseases,Nanning,Guangxi,530021,China);[J];Journal of Guangxi Academy of S2006-S1
FENG Li~1,JIA Yu-ling~1,ZHAI Li~2,DAN De-zhong~1(1.School of Architecture and Environment,Sichuan University,Chengdu .Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention,Chengdu 610021,China);[J];China Measurement T2005-06
ZHAN She-xia,LIU Gang,WANG Cui-hua,LIU Qin-jian,ZHANG Hong,SUN Shi-hong,ZANG Li-na Tianhe District Center for Disease Control and Prevention,Guangzhou,510655C[J];Occupation and H2012-08
【Co-citations】
DAN De-zhong~?,SHEN Lu and ZHU Yan-tao(Department of Environmental Science and Engineering,Sichuan University,Chengdu 610065);[J];Chinese Journal of Analysis L2006-06
Long Qing-yun, Zhang Hong-bin, Wei Gui-huan (The 718th Research Institute of CSIC, Handan 056027, China);[J];Chemical Defence on S2007-05
Gu Xiu-jie(The 718th Research Institute of CSIC,Handan 056027,China);[J];Chemical Defence on S2009-06
XIAO Xue-xi,HE Gui-ying,LEI Xun,SHU Zheng Environment Protection Monitoring Station of Beilun,Ningbo 315800,C[J];Environmental Monitoring in C2012-06
ZHOU Kai-xi(Neijiang Environmental Monitoring Station,Neijiang,Sichuan 641100,China);[J];Sichuan E2010-03
LIANG Su-dan,CHEN Jian-gang(Zhuhai Municipal Center for Disease Control and Prevention,Zhuhai 519002,Guangdong,China);[J];Practical Preventive M2013-08
ZHANG Li,WAN Yan-yan,LI Nan,LI Hai-yan(Lianyungang Environmental Monitoring Station Center,Lianyungang,Jiangsu 222001,China);[J];Pollution Control T2009-01
ZHAN She-xia,ZANG Li-na,SUN Shi-hong,XIAO Wei,LU You-yan(Tianhe Center for Disease Control and Prevention,Guangzhou 510635,China);[J];Chinese Journal of Health Laboratory T2011-01
WANG Shu-ZHANG Dong-Yangzhou Hanjiang District Center for Disease Control and P;[J];Journal of Occupational Health and D2013-05
【Secondary Citations】
Xu Dongqun
Li Baocheng(Institute of Environment Health Monitoring,
Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine,
100021);[J];Environmental C1999-06
Similar Journals
(C)2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reservedThis page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls.
Screen reader users, click the load entire article button to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
PasswordRemember meSign in via your institutionSign in via your institution
&RIS&(for EndNote, Reference Manager, ProCite)
&RefWorks Direct Export
& Citation Only
& Citation and Abstract
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page.
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page. This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls. Click the View full text link to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
, 20 June 2014, Pages 389–396
Study on Air-cooled Self-humidifying PEMFC Control Method Based on Segmented Predict Negative Feedback Control, , , , , , , a School of Electrical Engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, 610031, P. R. Chinab Department of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Henan Institute of Science and Technology, Xinxiang, 453003, P. R. ChinaIn order to obtain the optimal output performance of the air-cooled self-humidifying proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC), the operating temperature, the air flow, purge interval and some other parameters must be controlled strictly. As a key factor, the operating temperature mainly determines the optimal output performance of the fuel cell. However, some intrinsic issues such as long adjusting time, over-shoot still exist inevitably for the traditional PID temperature-controlled method in circumstances of the load variation. Consequently, output performance of PEMFC decreases because the operating temperature of the fuel cell fails to reach, and the corresponding lifetime of PEMFC is also reduced. In this study, a segmented predict negative feedback control method, based on the advance proportional control one, is proposed and verified by experiments to overcome the shortcomings of PID temperature control. The results demonstrate that the optimal output performance of PEMFC can be realized by utilizing the proposed method for temperature control due to its excellent properties, simple controlling and small over-shoot.KeywordsAir-cooled Self-humidifying; PEMFC; Optimal Operating Temperature; Segmented Predict Negative Feedback Control
No articles found.
This article has not been cited.
No articles found.

我要回帖

更多关于 best yet to come歌词 的文章

随机推荐