拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请帮忙写封感谢信(英文)要求如下过生日时收到公司领导送来的鲜花,向他表示感谢1、表达感谢之意2、提出回报对方3、期待对方做客4、150字
坑爹soET76PS06
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Letter of Appreciation Sir,thank you so much for your flower as the gift for my birthday.Your kindness is highly appreciated which make my birthday another unforgettable one,and I would like to say,in my honor,that I will spare no efforts to make my due contribution to the company just like a member in a big family,and I am looking forward to your visit,so I shall have the honor to thank you in person and share a better communication as well.Thank you again!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
感谢信I am writing to express my sincere thanks for your beautiful flowers. I? like you to know how much your flowers meant to me. You have a positive genius for selecting the right gift. I not only...
我写这封信是为了表达我真诚的感谢你的美丽的花朵。我吗?就像你知道多少对我意味着你的花。你有一个积极的天赋选择合适的礼物。我不仅喜欢你的鲜花,但也精致的花瓶。我要永远记住这个礼物作为一种最珍贵的东西在我的生命中。我不会很忙的接下来的几天。我希望能有机会往复。请让我知道什么时间你方便?我将感到非常高兴,如果你有时间让我打电话。太棒了,再次见到你,我期待着看到你下次!我重复我的再次感谢你可爱的...
 I am writing this letter to thank you for you warm hospitality accorded to me and my delegation during our recent visit to your beautiful country. I would also like to thank you for your interesting ...
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:I am writing this letter to express my thanks for your warm hospitality and extra efforts you gave during my recent stay.是什么意思?
I am writing this letter to express my thanks for your warm hospitality and extra efforts you gave during my recent stay.
问题补充:
我写这封信,以表达我的感谢您的热情款待和你我最近在逗留期间给予额外的努力。
正在翻译,请等待...
我写着这封信表达我的谢意在我的最近逗留期间,您给的您温暖的好客和额外努力。
我写此信,感谢您的热情款待和你给了我最近期间的额外努力。
我在写这信表达我的你的温暖的殷勤和额外努力的谢谢你给在我的最近的停留期间。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
I am writing to express my concerns regarding the …
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
I am writing to express my concerns regarding the …
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 i am writing 的文章

随机推荐