do hedo you have怎么回答spoos的答句

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据所给问句做出相应的否定回答.---Do you have to go now?---No,_______.---Must she go to the shop?---No,_______.---Does he have to decide immediately?---No,_______.---Did you have to take a taxi?---No,_______.---Must you wait for her?---No,_______.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
---Do you have to go now?---No,__I don't_____.---Must she go to the shop?---No,_she needn't______.---Does he have to decide immediately?---No,_he doesn't______.---Did you have to take a taxi?---No,__I didn't_____.---Must you wait for her?---No,__I needn't_____.回答 must 的问题,不能用 mustn't,因为那个表示禁止
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
No, I don't.No, she mustn't.No, he does notNo, I don't.No, I mustn't.
1.No,i don't.2.No,she needn't.3.No,he doesn't.4.No,i didn't.5.No,i needn't.
扫描下载二维码完成问句和答语.1. What over the weekend? He played soccer. 2. What on Sunday? We did our homework. 3. What did they do on Saturday? They to the library and for the science test. 4. What did Lisa do on Sunday 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
完成问句和答语。1. What _______ _______ _______ over the weekend? &&&& He played soccer. 2. What _______ _______ _______ on Sunday? &&& We did our homework. 3. What did they do on Saturday? &&& They _______ to the library and _______ for the science test. 4. What did Lisa do on Sunday morning? &&& She _______ tennis with her friend. 5. What _______ your brother _______ last Saturday afternoon? &&& He _______ his room. 6. _______ did you do on Saturday evening? && I _______ to the movies. 7. _______ did your parents do on Sunday afternoon?&&& They _______ TV. 8. What _______ your sister _______ over the weekend? &&& She _______ computer games.
1. did he do 2. did you do 3. went, studied 4. played 5. did, do / cleaned 6. What / went 7. What / watched 8. did, do / played
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:人教新课标初二上册练习 人教新课标
根据下列图画完成问句和答语.
(1)A:can I have a
ruler, please?
&& B:__________________
(2)A: Gould you help me ,please?
&& B:________________
(3)A: ________________
&& B: I take a bus to school
(4)A: ________________
&& B: I'm going swimming
(5)A: Did you go skating yesterday?
&& B: ________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号A: Hi, I hear you have a new this term. B: Yes. He’s Mr Vickers. He’s very . He is kind to us. A: What’s he ? B: He is tall glasses. A: What does he teach? B: He us science. A: Do you like ? B: Yes 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
答案:解析:teacher, serious, like, with, teaches,
him, easy going
请在这里输入关键词:
(完形填空)
Mrs Black taught in a middle school for thirty years. Two years ago, on her way to(1), a student rode a bike fast and knocked the old (2) down (撞倒). The other teachers took her to (3)at once. The doctor helped her but she often(4) something and had to leave the school. She always felt(5)for it.
One morning the old woman did not feel well. After(6)she went to a doctor. She got on a bus and found a (7). She saw a woman next to her. The woman looked (8)one of her friends. She could not remember what her(9)was. She turned to her and asked, “(10), madam. Did I see you in New York?”
“No, madam,” answered the woman. “I have never been (去过) there.”(1)
A.shop     B.factory     C.farm     D.school
A.teacher     B.doctor     C.driver     D.worker
A.cinema     B.classroom     C.hospital     D.bedroom
A.read     B.forgot     C.remembered     D.wrote
A.afraid     B.happy     C.sorry     D.careful
A.breakfast     B.lunch     C.supper     D.party
A.desk     B.blackboard     C.broom     D.seat
A.for     B.like     C.after     D.at
A.age     B.address     C.name     D.number
A.Excuse me     B.I’m sorry     C.Hi     D.I’m worried
在Ⅱ栏里选出Ⅰ栏的恰当答语。 ?
Ⅰ                            Ⅱ?
(1) What's your name?         A. Her name is Mary.?
(2) Hi! I'm Peter.               B. Nice to meet you, too.?
(3) What's her name?           C. He's Jim Green.?
(4)Nice to meet you!             D. Hello, Peter! I'm Tom. ?
(5) Who's that boy?            E. My name is Gina. ?
(6) What color is it?             F. I'm OK. Thanks. ?
(7) How are you?               G. Yellow and white.?
(8) Good morning, Ben!           H. No, I'm Ben. ?
(9) What's this in English?       I. Good morning!?
(10) Are you Hattie?             J. It is a pencil case. ??
来源:英语教研室
A: __1__ over there?
A: Over there, under the desk __2__ the floor.
B: Let's go and see. Oh, it's a new watch. I __3__
it's yours.
A: Is it a black one? My watch is __4__.
B: No, it's a white one.
A: I know. It's Jim's. Jim is looking for__5__ watch.
B: Let's go and ask __6__. Hi, Jim, __7__?
C: __8__. I can't find my watch.
B: Is your watch a white one like this?
C: Yes, it's __9__.
B: Here you are.
C: Thank you __10__.
B: That's all right.
1. A. What's that    && B.
Where is that    &&& C.
How is that      & D.
Who is that
2. A. in             B.
on            && C.
over          &&& D.
3. A. see          && B.
thank          && C.
think          &&& D.
4. A. a black         B.
the black        & C.
blacks          & D.
5. A. his          && B.
its            &&& C.
her            & D.
6. A. them        &&& B.
her            & C.
him             D.
7. A. What's the time          & B.
What's that
C. Who's that                      && D.
How are you
8. A. OK          & B.
Sorry          && C.
Right          && D.
9. A. mine        &&& B.
hers             C.
his            && D.
10. A. very        && B.
much          && C.
very much      && D.
题型:阅读理解
Hi Eric,   We don’t have smog in Oxford. We get fog sometimes, but that’s all. Oxford is much smaller than LA. We only have about 135,000 people. I looked up the 1900 population, it was about 57,000. So it is about twice as many people, not ten times as many, like LA! Oxford is much smaller than London - London has about 7,000,000 people. So that means that LA has more people than London. LA gets hotter than Oxford. We have colder winters too – it can be -4°C in winter.   I’m not surprised that your new student only knew about the university. It is famous because it is one of the oldest universities in the country. There are about 18,000 students. The brother of my best friend is at Aberystwyth University, in Wales. There the population is 14,000 and half of that are students! It must be a strange place to live! There are more tourists in Oxford than students, I should think. We get a lot of tourists, all year round. We also get a lot of young foreign students because there are a lot of language schools here. You can stand in the middle of Oxford, close your eyes, and hear accents from all over the world!   Your e-mail friend, Ben   37. How many people are there in Oxford?   A. 5700.      B. 135,000.     C. 7,000,000.    D. 570,000.
  38. Which of the following is TRUE?   A. LA is much smaller than Oxford.   B. LA has fewer people than London.   C. LA gets hotter than Oxford.   D. LA has colder winters too.
  39. What is Oxford famous for?   A. Fog.               B. Universities.    C. Language schools.        D. Tourists.

在B栏中找出A栏中的正确答语。(10分)     A                   B( ) 1.Good morning, Tom .                  A. It’s under the bed .( ) 2.Hi, I’m Anna, what’s your name?      B. Yes, I do .( ) 3.Where is the basketball?                C. Computer( ) 4.How do you spell it?                  D. Good morning, Jane.( ) 5.Let’s play volleyball.                  E. Yes, she does.( ) 6.Do you like your class?                 F. My name is Gina .( ) 7.What’s that in English?               G.G-A-M-E, game.( ) 8.Does his sister have a basketball?         H.That sounds good.( ) 9.What color is his coat?                  I. They are books.( ) 10.What are these?                     J. It’s black,.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Do you know __ the man with glasses is?答语是A reporter,Ithink.A.whatB.thatC.whoD.where这句话应该是一个宾语从句、可排除B、D、但看答语问他是做什么工作的、不是应该用What does he do么、按格式应该只有C对、但答案为什么选A、、
黎约压过9432
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
C的话,意思是,这个戴眼镜的男子是谁?回答应该是 他是谁谁谁.
而根据答句,问题问的是他是做什么工作的,所以选A what
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have a good one 回答 的文章

随机推荐