I'di like cakea cake.对a cake提问

Unit 10 I’d like some noodles学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&10&I’d&like&some&noodles学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&10&I’d&like&some&noodles学案
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 10 I’d like some noodles.【年级】 初一年级(下)&【目标】1、知识与能力目标:(1)语言知识目标:通过学习是学生掌握并能熟练运用四会三会词语、句型,并对可数名词和不可数名词的进一步学习与区分。Words: noodles& beef& cabbage& potatoes& special& size& bowl& mutton& chicken&& dumplings&& soup&& green tea&& would like&& largeSentences: What kind of noodles would you like? &What size bowl of noodles would you like? I’d like ….&What’s your address? My address is …(2)语言技能目标:能运用所学词汇、句型点餐,能在真实情景中熟练运用。2、过程与方法目标:培养学生自主学习的能力、语言综合运用能力、听力、英语会话能力、与他人合作的能力。【重难点】重点:1、学习日常生活中有关食物的名称。 2、进一步学习与区分可数名词与不可数名词。&&&&&&& 3、含有 would like 的特殊疑问句及其回答。难点: 1、would like 的用法及其与like在用法上的区别。&&&&&&& 2、模拟生活场景点菜、用餐等对话。【学法指导】1、&学习方法的指导:培养学生观察力,想象力,记忆力以及思维能力。用生动的课件调动学生的感官进行听说读写的训练。2、&学习积极性的调动:设置真实情景――订餐,把课堂变成有声有色的舞台,让学生乐学、会学到创学。3、&学习能力的培养:通过连贯的听说读写,游戏,竞争等,培养学生的交际能力,发展他们的思维能力。【教学手段】 运用多媒体辅助教学,将本课所需要的录音、图片、文字制成PPT课件,使抽象的语言变得直观,为学生运用英语进行交际创设情境,实现师生互动,生生互动和人机互动的多向交流。Period 1 (Section A)【学习目标】 1、熟练掌握本课的单词。& 2、了解可数名词和不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、掌握重要句型:What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What size bowl of noodles would he like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’d / He’d like …【学习重点】1、学习日常生活中有关食物的名称。2、学习与区分可数名词与不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、句型:What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What size bowl of noodles would he like?&& I’d / He’d like …【学习过程】一、&自主学习学习任务一:会读写本课的主要单词&&&&&&&& 1、个人自读、记忆本课单词。&&& 2、小组互相检查单词读的情况。  &&&& 3、小组内竞赛,看谁记得快、准,并展示(默写)面条_____________& 牛肉____________& 羊肉___________& 卷心菜___________土豆_____________& 特色菜___________& 饮料___________& 大的____________尺寸_____________& 碗_______________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、认真观察1a的图画,将词语与图片搭配,并核对答案。&学习任务二:利用1c所给的对话,掌握句型----What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Beef and tomato noodles, please.1、&个人朗读对话。& 2、分别听1b、2a和2b的录音,完成相应的练习。&&&&&&& 3、以小组为单位,交流答案,相互检查。 &&&&&&&&&&& 4、在教师的引导下,结合2a和2b的内容,小组间同学练习本课句型:---- What kind of noodles would you like? ---- I’d like beef and tomato noodles, please. ---- What size bowl of noodles would you like?& ---- I’d like a large bowl of noodles.二、&合作共建&1、分类并完成下列表格:&Uncountable noun&Countable noun&pl.mutton&&&beef &&&potato&&&cabbage&&&tomato&&&broccoli&&&egg&&&chicken&&&bowl&&&ice cream&&&strawberry&&&salad&&&&2、合作完成3a,并在小组内核对答案。&3、角色扮演:In a noodle house&&& 要求:用本课所学的句型,完成一篇对话,对话的双方分别为老板和顾客。三、&系统总结&总结一下到现在我们所学的内容。&1、两个重要句型:____________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________________________________________&2、表示食物的名词: &&& 可数名词:_______________________________________________________&&& 不可数名词:_____________________________________________________四、&诊断评价(一)选择正确的选项补全单词(&& &)1. n&&&&&&&&& dle&&&A. on&&&B. an&&&C. oo(&)2. be&&&&&&&&& &&&&A. if&&&&B. ef&&&C. af(&)3. pot&&&& t&&&& &&&A. a, a&&&B. a, a&&&C. a, o(&)4. d&&& m&&&& ling&&&A. u, p&&&B.a, b&&&C. a, b(&)5. s&& ec&&&& al&&&&A. b, h&&&B. p, i&&&C. b, i(二)选择填空(&)1. ---What size would you like, small or large?&&---&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&A. Small, please&&&B. Medium, please&&&C. Red, please(&)2. ---What&&&&&&&&&& sweater do you want?&& ---Medium.&&A. color&&&&&B. size&&&&&C. kind(&)3. She’d like a small bowl of noodles. “She’d” means&&&&&&&&&& .&&A. she would&&&&B. she need&&&&C. she had(&)4. ---What&&&&&&&&&& of noodles would you like?---Beef and tomato noodles, please.&&A. kind&&&&&B. size&&&&&C. color(&)5. There are few&&&&&& in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some carrots and cabbage.&&A. meat&&&&&B. fruit&&&&&C. vegetables(三)连词成句1. you, would, what, of, noodles, like, kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?2. I, beef, would, noodles, like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. size, like, of, what, bowl, noodles, he, would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?4. I, a, bowl, large, like, would, of, noodles&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .(四)完成对话,每空一词A: Can I& 1&&&&&&&&&& you?B: I& 2&&&&&&&&&& like some noodles, please.& A: What& 3&&&&&&&&&&& of noodles would you like?B: I’d like chicken& 4&&&&&&&&&&& cabbage noodles, please.A: What& 5&&&&&&&&&& would you like?B: I’d like& 6&&&&&&&&&&& small bowl, please.A: OK. Wait a minute. I’ll get it for you.B: Thank you.
Period 2 (Section B C-- 1a ~ 2c)【学习目标】 1、巩固上节课的单词,掌握本节课的单词和短语。&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、进一步掌握可数名词和不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、巩固重要句型:What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What size bowl of noodles would he like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’d / He’d like …【学习重点】 1、在巩固上节课的重要句型的基础上,掌握like句型的肯定句和否定句。&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、进一步掌握可数名词与不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、学会通过电话在餐馆点菜。【学习过程】一、&自主学习学习任务一:会读写本课的主要单词和短语&&&&&&&& 1、个人自读、记忆本课单词和短语。  &&&& 2、小组互相检查单词读的情况。  &&&& 3、小组内竞赛,看谁记得快、准,并展示(默写)单词:果汁___________& 饺子___________& 粥___________& 米饭____________汤___________& 洋葱____________& 鱼肉____________短语:绿茶________________& 橘子汁___________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、认真观察1a的图画,将词语与图片搭配,并核对答案。&学习任务二:口语训练&&& 要求:根据1a部分的图片上的东西,与同伴交流你喜欢的和你不喜欢的。&&& 参考句型:I like …&&&&&&&&&&&&& I don’t like …&学习任务三:听录音,掌握如何通过电话在餐馆订菜。1、&Listen and circle the words you hear in 1a.2、&Fill in the order form on page 66.二、&合作共建1、&完成下列对话:A: Hello, House of dumplings!B: Hello, I want to order some food, please.A: Sure. ______________________________?B: I’d like chicken, fish and cabbage, please. And sixteen dumplings.A: ____________________________________________?B: Mutton and carrot dumplings, please.A: OK. Would you like some soup?& B: Yes, I’d like some __________ soup. And I like some drinks.A: ____________________________________________?B: One large green tea and one small orange juice.A: OK. ______________________, please?B: 15 Peace Road.A: ___________________________________?B: 398-2845. __________________________________?A: That’s 32 RMB.2、&角色扮演:House of Dumplings三、&系统总结总结一下到现在我们所学的内容。1.&I’d like chick, fish and cabbage.2.&What kind of dumplings would you like?3.&What kind of soup would you like?4.&Would you like some drinks?5.&I like dumplings, fish and orange juice. I don’t like onions, green tea and porridge.6.&What’s your address, please?7.&What’s your telephone number, please?四、&诊断评价(一)将下列短语翻译成英语1. 橘子汁&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&2. 绿茶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 电话号码&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&4. 两碗饺子&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 羊肉土豆面条&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&6. 鸡肉卷心菜面&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (二)完成对话,一格一词Mary: Dad, could you help& 1 , please?Dad: Sure! What’s wrong?Mary: I want to eat& 2& noodles. But I don’t know where I can buy them.Dad: Oh, I can help you. What& 3& would you like?Mary: A small one.Dad:& 4&& 5& of noodles would you like?Mary: I’d like chicken and cabbage, mutton and potato, beef and carrot noodles.Dad:& 6&& 7& of noodles would you like best ?Mary: I would& 8& beef and carrot noodles.Dad: Would you like something to drink?Mary: Yes,& 9& like& 10 . I’d like a glass of orange juice.Dad: OK! I’ll go and buy them.Mary: Thank you, Dad.1&2&3&4&56&7&8&9&10(三)完成句子1. 你想要哪种比萨饼?&& What&&&&&&&&&&&& of pizza&&&&&&&&&&&&& you like?2. 我能替你做点什么?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& can I do&&&&&&&&&&&& you?3. 我妈妈想吃羊肉土豆面。&& My mom&&&&&&&&&&&&& like&&&&&&&&&&&&& and potato noodles.4. 我哥哥想吃羊肉胡萝卜水饺。 && My brother&&&&&&&&&&&&& like&&&&&&&&&&&&& and carrot dumplings.5. ---你要多大规格的?&& ---我要一个大份的。&& What&&&&&&&&&&&& would you like?& I’d&&&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&& one.(四)根据短文内容完成表格Hi! Tom, Mike and Bill go to a restaurant. Tom would like a small bowl of dumplings and Mike would like a medium pizza. Bill would like a large bowl of noodles. Tom would like dumplings with cabbage and eggs in it. Mike would like a pizza with mutton and tomatoes on it. Bill would like beef and potato noodles. Boys and girls, what kind of food would you like?Name&Food&Kind&Size&dumplings&&&&mutton and tomatoes &&&&large
Period 3 (Section B C-- 3a ~ 4)【学习目标】 1、运用本单元所学的知识,学习食品广告的写法。&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、阅读填空,提高阅读能力。【学习重点】 如何制作食品广告。【学习过程】一、自主学习学习任务一:师生对话,生生对话,复习巩固本单元所学的知识。完成任务所需要的语言结构:A: Can I help you?B: I’d like some noodles, please.A: What size bowl would you like?B: A small size bowl of noodles, please.A: What kind of noodles would you like?B: I’d like beef and tomato noodles.& A: Do you want any drinks?B: Yes, please. One small bottle of orange juice.A: Anything else?B: Yes, I’d like salad.A: What’s your address?B: 34 Bonham Road.A: What’s your telephone number?B: 268-3898.A: That’ll be ten dollars.B: Thank you very much.&学习任务二:3a 通过填空练习复习食品,饮料的单词和句型,介绍广告的写法。1、&填空练习,理解意思,核对答案。2、&小组讨论短文意思。3、&小组展示,对抗组质疑纠正。&学习任务三:学习3b& Dessert House1、&填空练习,理解意思,核对答案。2、&小组讨论短文意思。3、&小组展示,对抗组质疑纠正。&学习任务四:完成4部分要求:两人一组,一人完成广告,另一人根据广告向同伴订购食品。& 参考语言结构:We have some great specials.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Special 1 has mutton and cabbage and is only $3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Large drinks are just $1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We also have great salad as well as coke.二、合作共建1、&翻译:一些特色___________________& 菜橘子汁______________________特色2每15个仅卖8元人民币。_______________________________今天就来买饺子吧!_________________________________________你想要哪种甜点?___________________________________________你喜欢多大尺寸的甜点,小号,中号还是大号?_________________________________________________________我们还有橘子汁和绿茶。_____________________________________2、&too, also 和either的区别:____________________________________________________________________________________________三、系统总结1、&总结介词for的用法。 2、&would like + 动词原形四、诊断评价(一)用所给词的正确形式填空1. What would she like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (eat)?2. He&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (not) have hamburgers3. I like koalas because they are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (friend) and small.4. There are some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (photo) in the book.5. I can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (go) shopping, and nobody&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (know) me.(二)按A句意思完成B句,一格一词1. A: Can I help you?&&& B:&&&&&&&&&&& can I do&&&&&&&&&&&& you?2. A: I’d like tomato and egg noodles.&& B: I&&&&&&&&&&& tomato and egg noodles.(三)按要求转换句型,一格一词1. I’d like a medium bowl of noodles. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&& a medium bowl of noodles?2. Come and get the dumplings. (改为否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&& come and get the dumplings.3. I can drink three glasses of tea. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of tea&&&&&&&&&&&&& you drink?4. I have some strawberries. (改为否定句)& I&&&&&&&&&&&& have&&&&&&&&&&&& strawberries.5. She likes oranges and apples. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&& she&&&&&&&&&&&& oranges and apples?(四)完形填空I have a good pen pal. His name is Ted. He is a clever boy, but he eats too& 1& and doesn’t like playing sports. He has a big& 2& every morning. He has four eggs,&& 3& of bread and butter(黄油) and& 4& big glass of milk for it.& 5& lunch, he eats two hamburgers, a lot of French fries& 6& chicken. He drinks a lot of soda(苏打汽水), too. For dinner, he likes beef and salad. He& 7& eats hamburgers, eggs, chicken and beef. He likes ice cream and soda, 8& .Too much food is not& 9& for health. So Ted is very& 10& .& 1. A. many&& && B. much&& && C. some &&&&& &D. any2. A. breakfast& && B. lunch&&& && C. dinner&&&&&&&& D. supper3. A. much &&& && B. many &&&&&& C. lots&&&&&&&&& &D. lot4. A. a&&&&& && B. an&&&&&&&&&& C. some&&&&& &&&& D. any5.A. For&&&& && B. On&& &&& C. In&&&&&& &&&& D. Of6. A. for&& &&&&&& B. and&& &&&&&& C. of&&&&&& &&&& D. but7. A. often&&& && B .never(从不)&& C. seldom(很少)&D. not8. A. and&&&& &&&&& B. but&&&&&& && C. too&&&&&&& &&D. also9. A. bad&&&& && B. good&& &&& C. important&&&& D. hungry10. A. healthy&& B. fat&&&&& &&& C. thin&&&&&&&&&&& D. tall
Period 4 (Self chek)【学习目标】 1、复习掌握本单元的单词及短语。&&&&&&&& 2、熟练运用本单元句型。&&&&&&&& 3、学会制作食品广告以及订购食品。【学习重点】 掌握本单元的单词、短语和句型。【学习过程】一、自主学习学习任务一:熟悉掌握本单元单词1、自读并记忆单词5分钟。2、组内练习,相互提问。3、展示交流,小组竞赛(以听写形式进行展示)。面条_____________& 牛肉____________& 羊肉___________& 卷心菜___________土豆_____________& 特色菜___________& 饮料___________& 大的____________尺寸_____________& 碗_______________& 理由________________果汁___________& 饺子___________& 粥___________& 米饭____________汤___________& 洋葱____________& 鱼肉____________& 菜单_______________& 4、 相互检查&& &学习任务二:熟悉掌握本单元的短语一大碗面条_______________________& 一些西红柿____________________________牛肉西红柿面___________________________& 电话号码________________________甜点屋___________________________& 三杯桔子汁____________________________五个汉堡包_______________________& 六杯绿茶______________________________饺子馆___________________________& 要我帮忙吗?__________________________香蕉冰淇淋______________________& 两只中号的碗______________________十二个草莓_____________________& 一些特色菜_________________________学习任务三:根据所学的内容进行交际1、自我总结本单元的重点句型 2、小组检查3、两人一组练习对话4、小组表演对话,展示对话交际.二、合作共建& 完成3部分:进行调查完成表格。&&& 要求:1、以对话的方式进行调查&&& 2、重点使用句型:What do you have for breakfast?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I eat healthy food. I eat well.三、系统总结& 总结单词:星期天_____________& 星期一____________& 星期二_____________星期三_____________& 星期四____________& 星期五_____________星期六_____________一月_______________& 二月______________& 三月_______________四月_______________& 五月______________& 六月_______________七月_______________& 八月______________& 九月_______________十月_______________& 十一月____________& 十二月______________四、诊断评价(一)写单词1. We have many great ______________ (特色菜) in the restaurant.2. What s    shoes would you like?3. T    is between Monday and Wednesday.4. My telephone n    is 834―8394.5. We often have rice,meat,________(马铃薯) for lunch every day.6. John likes________(粥),pizza,salad and ice tea very much.7. What ____________ (饮料) would you have?& 8._____________(星期四) is the fifth day of a week.(二)用所给单词的适当形式填空1. There ___________(be) some beef and eggs in the noodles.2. There__________(be) some onions and mutton in the bowl.3. Can he ___________ (watch) TV with you?4. She ____(have) an egg, a small bowl of chicken noodles and two apples every day.5. I like& ______(listen) to the pop music and watching TV. 6. They would like ____________(see) the animals in the zoo.7.Special 1&&&&&&&&&& (have) onions and beef.8. How many&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (dumpling) would you like?9. I’d like&&&&&&&&&&& (go) shopping.10. There are some ________(tomato) and _______ (porridge) on the table.(三)从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项A: Can I help you?B: Yes,please. 1  I want to order(订购) a birthday cake(蛋糕) for my mother.A: 2 B: A large cake,please.A. What size would you like?B. Please write “Happy Birthday to Mother”.C. Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday.D. It’s 8910566.E. What kind of cake would you like?F. 56 Lincon Drive.A: What would you like to write on it?B: 3 A: OK. What’s your phone number?B: 4 A: What’s your address?B:  5 (四)读短文,用方框内所给的词填空others,strawberries,fruit,differen(不同的),house,specials,kind,quickly(快地),bananas,onlyThere are many kinds of  1  in the supermarket this week. What  2  of fruit would you like, apples, oranges,  3 , bananas or  4 ? Different people may like  5  fruit.Look at this fruit  6 .Today we have some great  7 .The apples in Yantai are  8  RMB8 a kilo. The  9 ,for RMB 4 a kilo and the oranges in Sichuan are RMB 3 a kilo. Strawberries are RMB 6 a kilo. So please go to the supermarket  10 .
单元过关检测一、单词拼写1. His sister is ________________________(中等的) build.& 2. I’d like ________________________________ (西红柿) noodles.3. The __________________________________(马铃薯) are very delicious(美味的).4. It’s time for class, stop __________________________(说话), please.5. He likes ____________________________(读书) after dinner.二、完成句子1. 你穿几码的鞋?&_________& ________ shoes __________ you ___________?2. 早餐你想吃什么?&________& ______ you ________& _________ breakfast?3. 他想要哪种类型的面条?&____________ kind of noodles _____________ he like?4. 你想要的汉堡包, 是大的还是小的?& Would you like a small _______& ________hamburger ?5. 我想要有羊肉和西红柿的饺子。I'd like a bowl of __________& and tomato ______________. 三、单项选择(&&& )1. C I don’t like mutton&&&&&&&& beef.C I don’t like mutton ,&&&&&&&& I like beef a lot.&A. and, but& &B. and, and &C. or, but &D. or, and(&&& )2. Some chicken&&&&& in the bowl. And some eggs&&&&& on the table.&A. is, is&&& &B. are, are&&& &C. is, are&&&&&&& &D. are, is(&&& )3. Is that apple large ?&&&&&& A. Yes. It’s.& B. No, it’s small apple.& C. No, it isn’t.& D. No, that’s a small.(&&& )4. I’d like some&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&& .&A. porridge, vegetable&&&&&&&&&& &B. broccoli, tomatoes&&& &C. potatos, bananas&&&&&&&&& &D. French fries, orange juices(&&& )5. Andrew usually has fruit&&&&&&&&& dinner.&A. of&B. for&C. at&D. with(&&& )6. Julie would like&&&&&&&&& TV.&A. watch &B. watches &C. watching&D. to watch(&&& )7. We often eat ice cream in a dessert&&&&&&&&& .& &A. home&&&& &B. shopping&&&& &C. house&&& &D. family(&&& )8. -&&&&&&&&& of shoes do you wear?&&& - Size 7.&A. What &B. What size&C. What kind&D. What color(&&& )9. The oranges in the fruit store are good&&&&&&&& cheap.&A. as &B. or&&&& C. with&D. as well as(&&& )10. Would you like some tea?&A. Yes, please.&B. No, please.&C. No, I don’t.&D. Yes, I would.四、句型转换1. kind, what, they, like, of, would, noodles(连词成句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. She has a strawberry.(用they替换she)They&&&&&&&&&&& some&&&&&&&&&& .3. Nancy wants some salad.(同义句转换)Nancy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& some salad.4. He’d like a medium bowl.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& like a medium bowl?5. My phone number is .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& phone number?五、排列对话&&&&& A. OK, I’d like mutton and potato noodles, please.&&&&& B. I’d like some noodles, please.& &&&&& C. What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&& D. We have beef, chicken, mutton, cabbage, potato, tomato…&&&&& E. What size do you have?&&&&& F. Sure. And what size would you like?&&&&& G. We have large, medium and small bowls.&&&&& H. What kind of noodles do you have?&&&&& I. Oh, a medium bowl, please.&&&&& J. Can I help you? 六、补全对话Woman: Hello, Hamburger Express.Boy: Oh, hello. I want to order a hamburger, please.Woman: Sure.(1)&&&&&&&&&&& ?Boy: I’d like a medium hamburger.Woman:(2)&&&&& on it?Boy: Tomatoes and mushrooms.Woman: Okay…Anything else?Boy: No, thanks.Woman:(3)&&&&&&&&&& ,please?& Boy: 65 Zhongshan Street.Woman: And (4)&&&&& ?&&&&&&&& Boy: It's 272-8656.Woman: That'll be 2 dollars. And we'll deliver your hamburger in 20 minutes.七、完型填空 Mumu is a Chinese boy. But now he&&& 1&&& in the UK. He lives and&&& 2&&& with Mr and Mrs Green in London. They are very nice to him. But they like different(不同的)&& 3&& .For breakfast, Mr and Mrs Green would like milk, eggs and some vegetables, sometimes they have fruits. Mumu would like milk and eggs, but he wouldn’t like vegetables&&& 4&& the breakfast time.Lunch is at one&& 5&& . Mr and Mrs Green usually have large hamburgers. Mumu doesn’t like&& 6&& . He thinks they’re.&& 7& . He would like some rice. After that,&& 8& like some fruits.&&& 9&&& Mr and Mrs Green usually have afternoon tea.For dinner, Mr and Mrs Green have soup, beef, vegetables and fruit. Mumu wouldn’t like&&& 10&&& beef, he’d like some noodles.(&&& )1. A. live&B. is& &C. am &D. isn’t(&&& )2. A. eat&& &B. have&C. eats &D. to have(&&& )3. A drink&& &B. fruit &C. food&D. vegetables(&&& )4. A. in&B. of&&& &C. at&D. on(&&& )5. A. clock&B. time&&&&&& C. a clock&D. o’clock(&&& )6. A. them&B. they &C. it&D. its(&&& )7. A. good&& &B. bad&C. healthy&D. delicious(美味的)(&&& )8. A. she’s&&& &B. she’d&C. he’d&D. he’s(&&& )9. A. Or &B. So &C. And &D. But(&&& )10. A. any&B. some&& &C. many&D. a lot八、阅读理解A Frenchman wants to eat eggs in a restaurant. But he doesn’t know how to say eggs in English. He thinks and thinks. Then he sees a book with a picture of a hen(母鸡)on the table. He asks the woman in the restaurant, “What’s the English for a hen’s child?” The woman says, “ It’s a chick(小鸡).” Then the Frenchman asks, “What’s a chick before they are born?” “It’s an egg,” says the woman. “ That’s right. Give me four eggs, please.”(&& ) 1.The Frenchman can’t speak English.& (&& ) 2. The Frenchman wants to have some eggs. (&& ) 3. A hen helps the Frenchman get the eggs to eat.(&& ) 4. What do you think of the Frenchman? I think he is smart.(&& ) 5. An egg is a hen’s child. 选择正确答案One Sunday morning Mr. Brown and his child, Bill , are in a big shop . Mr. Brown wants to buy a new blouse for Mrs. Brown . Bill likes oranges . So his father buys two kilos of oranges for him , too . Bill also wants to buy some picture - books and colored pencils . There are many things and many people in the shop. They are men and women , old and young . They all want to buy something there .   (&& )1 . Mr. Brown goes to the shop with _____ .   A . Mrs. Brown&& B . his boy& C . his father& D . some old people(&& )2 . Mr. Brown is going to buy a new blouse for _____ .   A . Bill's mother&& B . Bill&& C . his mother&& D . himself ( 他自己 ) (&& )3 . Bill likes _____ .   A . all the things& B . new blouse& C . oranges& D . the shop(&& )4 . The little boy wants to buy _____ .   & A . some picture - books&&&& B . some colored pencils C . clothes and shoes&&&&& D . A and B(&& )5 . People in the shop are ______ .&   & A . old and young&&&&& B . boys and girls &&&& C . men and women&&&& D . A , B and C 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 d cake 的文章

随机推荐