求bec中级真题解析第五辑真题解析

急求BEC高级第五辑真题答案解析【bec高级吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:39,840贴子:
急求BEC高级第五辑真题答案解析收藏
下周就要考试,买答案解析来不及了。对了第五辑真题答案,有很多地方不理解,急求有资料的小伙伴能帮帮忙。我个人邮箱为.感激不尽
如何1万变10万,不看后悔终生!
我也是找到的话通知一声
尝试一下新的英语方法,或许会有不一样的收获
很幸运险过了。有在备考需要资料的可以联系我,考完了留着资料也没多少用处,希望能帮到有需要的人。
楼主有第五辑口语答案吗?????跪求啊!!!,感激万分!!!
有高级真题5的解析么,不胜感激
楼主我也考了好慌T T
楼主还有么,急需第五辑解析
楼主楼主,求真题五解析~
经典bec高级商务英语教程及核心bec高级英语词汇,bec高级真题集结合讲解,统的商务英语能力培训,四大专项各部分强化训练;沪江英语bec高级独家精华绿宝书下载,各种实用商务..
同求一份。。。test1的reading part 2全错了好慌
请问您有2-4的解析吗?之前手机清理文件,把资料都清理没了
直播哔哔哔
请问可以分享真题5的解析嘛?
题主好,真题5答案解析有吗,能发我一份吗 邮箱
求楼主分享真题5解析
求楼主分享,
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求新版剑桥Bec真题第五辑听力,急,在线等,谢谢【bec高级吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:39,840贴子:
求新版剑桥Bec真题第五辑听力,急,在线等,谢谢收藏
经典bec高级商务英语教程及核心bec高级英语词汇,bec高级真题集结合讲解,统的商务英语能力培训,四大专项各部分强化训练;沪江英语bec高级独家精华绿宝书下载,各种实用商务..
你还要么?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或BEC V 剑桥商务英语中级真题集 第三辑第四辑第五辑合并 Word版 附答案及听力原文-五星文库
免费文档下载
BEC V 剑桥商务英语中级真题集 第三辑第四辑第五辑合并 Word版 附答案及听力原文
导读:?Nowlisten,andfillinthespaces.[pause]Woman:Hello.ThisisAlisoninHeadOffice.Man:Oh,hello.Woman:TheCEOhasaskedmetocontactyouaboutthememoyousenteveryoneyesterday...whereyouaskedforcomm
? Now listen, and fill in the spaces.
Woman: Hello. This is Alison in Head Office.
Man: Oh, hello.
Woman: The CEO has asked me to contact you about the memo you sent everyone yesterday ...
where you asked for comments on the bid you've just put together - for Stratford Electronics.
Man: Oh, right.
Woman: Well he's very happy with it on the whole, but does think the introduction is rather
lengthy and includes more statistics than are necessary.
Man: No problem, I can shorten it easily.
Woman: And most of the contents of the actual bid are fine, but you do refer to the annual
report which won't be out until May.
Man: Oh, right... I'll get rid of that.., yes. And I was thinking there's enough with the section
on the existing contracts we have, so I could take out the stuff on the new contracts ... the ones we're about to start.
Woman: In fact, he specifically said that he thought mentioning them was a very good selling Man: point. OK.
Woman: And he'd like you to have something in your concluding remarks about the growth in
overseas sales, not just the stuff on domestic markets.
Man: Yes, I was wondering about that.
Woman: And that's all really. Easy to adjust I think.
Man: OK, well thank the CEO for looking at it. It's very helpful.
? Now listen to the recording again.
Conversation Three.
Questions 9 to 12.
? Look at the notes below. You will bear someone in the Production department of a company phoning a colleague in the Human Resources department. You have fifteen seconds to read through the notes.
? Now listen, and fill in the spaces.
Woman: Human Resources.
Man: Nina, this is Malcolm, from Production.
Woman: Hi. What can I do for you?
Man: We've just had a big order, to be finished in May. I'm going to need all the people I
can get to do overtime.
Woman: OK, I'll put out a notice for applications. What's the pay rate?
Man: It'll be the usual rate of one and a half times, except for Saturdays and Sundays. Then
they'll get double rate.
The Production Manager?
Man: Better to hand them to their line managers, then they can bring up any questions. And
I'll need the names by the first of December.
Woman: OK, I'll do that straight away.
Man: Oh, and ask them to put down which shifts they'd prefer. We'll work out the hours we
need later.
Woman: All right.
Man: Thanks, Nina. Bye.
Woman: Bye.
? Now listen to the recording again.
? That is the end of Part One. You now have twenty seconds to check your answers.
Woman: Right, I'll get some application forms organised. Who should the staff send them to?
Part Two. Questions 13 to 22.
Section One.
Questions 13 to 17.
? You will hear five short recordings. The speakers are presenting awards to companies that have excelled in different aspects of business. For each recording, decide what the company is receiving its award for. Write one letter (A-H) next to the number of the recording. Do not use any letter more than once. After you have listened once, replay the recordings. You have fifteen seconds to read the list A-H.
? Now listen, and decide what each company is receiving its award for.
? Thirteen
Woman: This chain of clothing stores has been a household name in this country and abroad
for a century. But some years ago, it lost market share and closed most of its overseas branches. Its goods declined in quality, and became dull and out of touch with modern taste. After a period in crisis, the company hired a new team of designers and re-launched its entire range. The upgrading in quality and style have put this store back on the fashion map.
? Fourteen
Man: This has been an inspirational success story. Five years ago, the Ty-Ban cheese
company didn't exist. They now supply more cheese to the foreign market than any other cheese company their size. Originally, Ty-Ban was a small farm rearing cattle and sheep, but the family realised they would have to diversify or go out of business. They started experimenting with some
old recipes for organic cheese, in spite of warnings that the market was saturated, and came up with a winner.
Woman: Business consultancy is one of the most competitive areas in the service sector. Huge
fees are charged to the customers, but the customers have huge expectations in return. This has led to a growing feeling of disillusionment - 'What do these people do that we couldn't do for ourselves?' Well, here we have a uniquely creative consultancy company that produces revolutionary ideas for projecting a corporate image to the outside world. Their methods are startling, but they certainly get results.
Man: Some of us can remember the days when a visit to the supermarket was no fun. If you
needed information, there was never an assistant in sight. And when you did find one, they knew less than you. Well, that time is long past, and the seminar I watched recently at our award-winning supermarket was a revelation. It endeavoured to keep sales assistants up-to-date with information about food technology, how to access product information on the store intranet, and so on. And that's what gave this supermarket its edge.
? Seventeen
Woman: Has this happened to you? You've paid a small fortune to have a kitchen installed. The
fitters have gone, you switch on the dishwasher, and the next thing you know, the kitchen's flooded. Our award-winning company has a twenty-four hour phone service, seven days a week, with a reply guaranteed (by real people) within three minutes. And if it's an emergency with one of their appliances, an engineer is out to you on the same day. Service like this is rare these days.
? Now listen to the recordings again.
Section Two.
Questions 18 to 22.
? You will hear another five recordings.
For each recording, decide what the speaker is doing. Write one letter (A-H) next to the number of the recording. Do not use any letter more than once. After you have listened once, replay the recordings. You have fifteen seconds to read the list A-H.
? Now listen, and decide what each speaker is doing.
? Eighteen
Woman: My feeling is that we should leave aside VSB's offer. It's obviously very competitive -
way below the others. But how do we know they'd complete the project on time and to the required standard? They're a small company. Would they have the skilled labour or equipment? We could request references from former customers, I suppose. That'd mean putting off the decision and personally I have very little confidence in recommendations - they're easily 'manufactured'. Let's look at the other companies.
? Nineteen
Man: You've been in this department for three months, John, and I'm very pleased with your
work. You've obviously mastered the regular things - paperwork, customer enquiries etcetera, and you've made some excellent proposals for improvements. I think it's time to see how you manage more challenging work. How would you feel about taking on my responsibility for the finance committee? It'd mean taking minutes and liaising with the chair. You'd find it interesting and I could concentrate on the end-of-year report.
Woman: From the figures, it's clear that our Canadian outlets are below target - approximately
twenty per cent below for the third quarter, if the finance report is right. Now what should we do about it? Cut our losses and close the outlets? That's the MD's view. I think it's too early to do that. We've invested heavily in Canada and we don't want to lose that investment. Let's send someone over to try to turn the position round and then make a judgment in December.
? Twenty-one
包含总结汇报、人文社科、办公文档、资格考试、经管营销、旅游景点、考试资料、外语学习、党团工作、教学教材、专业文献、出国留学以及BEC V 剑桥商务英语中级真题集 第三辑第四辑第五辑合并 Word版 附答案及听力原文等内容。本文共29页
相关内容搜索

我要回帖

更多关于 bec中级真题第五辑pdf 的文章

随机推荐