really fucking good - 网易云音乐
really fucking good
播放:11次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:歌手《》 - 专辑《》 - 歌词《》
在线试听歌曲《》
Vibe - I`m Missing You歌词
[Intro] Billboard TalkingThis ma nigga from way back since we was kidslike no what am saying we something like you couldsay a gangbanging dynasty or something likeno what am saying cause his older brother Big Faceand ma older cousin they ran together so they hocked usup together when we was lil kids no what am sayingwe both know so we used to spit but he would take it more seriousthan me no what am saying I was fucking up like getting in and out of jail and shit no what am saying but he made it happen he came back and got me like he said he would no what am saying its Black Wall Street me and the GameGame talkingWe could never be friendsnah never be friends[Verse 1]Yeah yo I walk through the valley of deathVest on, Teflon nine approached in my Hurricane sweatsBlack chrome my shoulder, big wheel `till it's overHe never got to see me put black chrome on the RovaReading your obituary wishing we never metSo I wouldn't have to shed tears or wake up in cold sweatsLookin' at this bottle of Hennessy wishing you never leftWishing I chased your Monte Carlo down and gave you my vestOr better yet I wish they never let you outAnd I never got that phone call tellin' me that you outWish you never signed the release formI wouldn't have had to clear this sample or use this track to say rest in peace forYou wanted to know if Dre and Em felt you they didfore I could tell you someone killed youI feel pain for everyone that ever knew the real youCall Nas let him know I got an air will too[Chorus]Ma nigga if you look in the mirrorWould you see things clearerma nigga who are youHa ma nigga do you know where you headedDo you know who you are why you do the thing you doYou ma niggaMa nigga if you look in the mirrorWould you see things clearerma nigga who are you(who are you)ma nigga do you know where you headedDo you know who you are why you do the thing you doYou ma nigga[Verse 2]Nigga's politicin' wanna know why I'm rhymin' differentMy best friend got murdered, nigga ma mind is differentIf you ain't never spent no time in prisonYou can't understand these bars or the lines I'm spittin'Nigga's rallin' me up let's go find a victimI can't do it homie that's the reason Shyne in prisonAnd through devine intervention ten plus years doing crime in the trenchesMultiply by the time we spent in the kitchenAnd that's a life worth of hard livin', Cuban cigar tippin'Twelve grey ditichin' purple serve by the jar sippin'If you lost a homie you know friendship is God givenI've done seen the church so much you'd think I was born ChristianI've done seen more dead bodies than a morticianSeen nigga's in and out of county blues like they was born cripin'So I'm a keep on livin' cause when I'm gone nigga's ain't gonna do shitBut fuck my bitch and pour liquor[Chorus]Ma nigga if you look in the mirrorWould you see things clearerma nigga who are you (who are you) (who are you)Ha ma nigga do you know where you headedDo you know who you are why you do the thing you doYou ma niggaMa nigga if you look in the mirrorWould you see things clearerma nigga who are you(who are you) (who are you)ma nigga do you know where you headedDo you know who you are why you do the thing you doYou ma nigga[Verse 3 ]What if you was me and you had to sit through a whole funeralWhy a pastor reading your homeboys eulogyI'm already dead what the fuck you gonna do to meKeep talking shit a empty ma clip and that g-unit TGive me a minute to say ma grace with GodA see his face in the mirror I came a long way to talkAnd tell you your mom's is missing you your pop's is missing youJust saw your baby picture in your grandmother's living roomFace is missing you homey Reek is missing youThank god you left us memories and songs to listen toVel is missing you the hood is missing youLet ma son graduate high school and am a come visit youThe world is missing you Eminem was feeling youDre said he felt you vibe the lil time he spent with youPour the Hennie out cause he aint here in the physicalThey say real men don't cry but nigga am missing you[Chorus]Ma nigga if you look in the mirrorWould you see things clearerma nigga who are you (who are you) (who are you)Ha ma nigga do you know where you headedDo you know who you are why you do the thing you doYou ma niggaMa nigga if you look in the mirrorWould you see things clearerma nigga who are you(who are you) (who are you)ma nigga do you know where you headedDo you know who you are why you do the thing you doYou ma nigga[Outro] Billboard talkingThe first day I got. the first day I got out of fucking jailno what am saying the nigga Pill and no what am sayingeverything is still fresh to a nigga man am doing videoswith Cam' Ron and the game no what am saying likefucking bitches and shit in the studio but like no what am sayingbut it was like kinda crazy when I first came home but I adaptedto it now I love it no what am saying im straight outta Comptonma nigga and done been to uh New York Harlem everywhereall through that mutha fucka Miami Atlanta Detroit I been fucking with Eminem and Dre and 50 and all kinda nigga's like no what am sayinga been moving man
I`m Missing YouLRC歌词
暂无LRC歌词!
分享歌词至:

我要回帖

更多关于 missing you歌词中文 的文章

随机推荐