this english-chinese dictionary belong to jody plauchebecause her name is on it.

-Is this dictionary? -No, it isn’t.It’s dictionary. A. you, her B. your, my C. your——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
—Is this &&&&&&&dictionary? —No, it isn’t.It’s &&&&&&&dictionary.
A. you, her& &&&&&& B. your, my&& &&&&&& C. your, his
科目:初中英语
—Is this &&&&&&&dictionary? —No, it isn’t.It’s &&&&&&&dictionary.
A. you, her& &&&&&& B. your, my&& &&&&&& C. your, his
来源:快车道丛书 双解一试 七年级 英语上册
读对话,判断正(T)误(F)
  A:Hello,Tom.Nice to meet you.
  B:Nice to meet you,too,Gina.
  A:What's this in English?
  B:It's a dictionary.
  A:How do you spell it?
  B:D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y.
  A:Is it your dictionary?
  B:No,it isn't.It's John's.
  A:Is that John's notebook?
  B:No,it isn't.It's mine.
  A:Is this my computer game? Your brother(兄弟) borrowed(借)it from me.Right?
  B:Yes,it's your computer game.
1.Tom can(能够)not spell dictionary.
2.The dictionary is John's dictionary.
3.That notebook is Gina's notebook.
4.The computer game is Gina's computer game.
Jane: Excuse me, Mary.Is this your backpack? Mary: Oh, no, it isn’t. Jane: Is this your backpack, Sonia? Sonia: Yes, it is.Thank you. Jane: What’s in your backpack? Sonia: A dictionary, a book and a pencil case. Jane: Yes.What’s in the pencil case? Sonia: A ruler, an eraser and a pencil. Jane: Yes.What color is your pencil case? Sonia: It’s blue and red. Jane: But this pencil case is yellow. Sonia: Yellow? It’s not my pencil case,but this is my backpack. Dale: Hey, this is my pencil case, But this isn’t my backpack. Jane: What a mess (混乱)! (&& ) 1._________ found the backpack. &&&& A.Jane&&&&&&&&&& B.Dale&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.Sonia (&& ) 2.What’s in the backpack? &&&& A.A dictionary&&&& B.A pencil sharpener&&&& &&& C.A ball (&& ) 3.What color is Sonia’s pencil case? &&&& A.It’s yellow.& &&&B.It’s blue and red.&&&&& C.It’s red. (&& ) 4.What’s in the pencil case? &&&& A.A ring, an eraser and a pen. B.A pen, a ruler and an eraser. C.An eraser, a pencil and a ruler (&& ) 5.The yellow pencil case is ___________. &&&& A.Mary’s&&&&&&&& B.Sonia’s&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.Dale
来源:江西省朝宗实验学校学年七年级上学期第一次段考英语试卷
完形填空,请先阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Look at this   1  ! The boy is my little brother.  2   name is Tom Smith.He is   3   years old.He is   4   Class Two, Grade Three.His   5   number is 336788.Look! That is a backpack.  6   is it? It's red.Is it Tom's   7  ? No, it isn't.It is   8   backpack.Is the purple backpack   9  ? Yes, it is.And the pencil case is Tom's,   10  .
What class
What grade
What color
dictionary
pencil case
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(江苏盐城卷)英语(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Saturday morning was bright and fresh. There was a song in every heart, cheer on every face, and a& spring in every step.Tom appeared with a bucket of white paint in one hand and a brush in the other. His Aunt Polly told him to paint the fence around the garden. It was thirty yards long and nine feet high. He felt very depressed.Then he had a wonderful idea. He picked up his brush and started to work.Soon Ben came along the road. He was happily eating an apple. He stopped to look at Tom. Tom went on painting and pretended(假装)not to see Ben.“I’m going swimming,” said Ben. “Do you want to go swimming, Tom? But I guess you can’t. You have to stay and work, don’t you?”“Work?” Tom said. “This isn’t work. I’m enjoying myself. Does a boy get a chance to paint a fence like this every day?”Ben& thought& about& this.& Tom& continued& painting& carefully. Sometimes he stopped, stood back to look at the fence like an artist, and then added a bit more paint in just the right place. Ben was watching Tom paint with great interest. He was getting more and more eager to have a try himself.After a while, Ben asked Tom if he would let him paint a little. Tom thought about it, and said,“No, Ben, I can’t. You see. Aunt Polly wants it to be done well. Aunt Polly said that I must paint it with great care.”“Oh, please, Tom,” begged Ben. “I can do it. I’ll be really careful. Just let me try. I’ll give you half of my apple. Well, I’ll give you all of it!”“Well, all right, Ben,” said Tom. “You must be very careful.”He gave Ben his brush with worry on his face but joy in his heart. He sat down under the tree, and started to eat Ben’s apple. All day, boys came to make fun of Tom, but they ended up staying to paint. When Ben got tired, Billy was waiting. He gave Tom a kite for a chance to paint. Then Johnny offered him twelve marbles, and so on.By late afternoon Tom had gained all sorts of toys, and the fence had gained three& coats of paint. Later Aunt Polly came to look at the painted fence. She was so pleased with Tom’s work that she gave Tom a large cake!【小题1】Why did Tom pretend not to see Ben when he came and watched him painting?A.He saw Ben eating an apple happily. B.He tried to make Ben interested in it.C.He didn’t want to go swimming with Ben at all.D.He didn’t want Ben to share the chance to paint the fence.【小题2】What do the underlined words “spring” and “coat” probably mean in the passage according to the given dictionary entries (词条)? spring1 [U,C]the season between winter and summer when plants begin to grow&春天;春季2 [U]the& ability& of& a& spring& to& return& to& its original position&弹性;弹力3 [C]a place where water comes naturally to the surface from under the ground&泉4 [U]a cheerful, lively quality&活力;朝气coat1 [C]a piece of clothing with long sleeves that you wear over other clothes when you go outside&外套2 [C]the fur or hair on an animal’s skin(动物的)皮毛3 [C]a layer of something such as paint that you put onto a surface覆盖层;涂层A.4;3B.4;2C.3;3D.1;3【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Tom gained some toys by helping his friends. B.Tom’s friends often helped him paint the fence.C.Tom successfully tricked his friends into painting the fence.D.Billy was the fourth boy to have the chance to paint the fence.【小题4】What do you think of Tom?A.He was honest.B.He was smart.C.He was shy.D.He was stubborn.
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Saturday morning was bright and fresh. There was a song in every heart, cheer on every face, and a& spring in every step.Tom appeared with a bucket of white paint in one hand and a brush in the other. His Aunt Polly told him to paint the fence around the garden. It was thirty yards long and nine feet high. He felt very depressed.Then he had a wonderful idea. He picked up his brush and started to work.Soon Ben came along the road. He was happily eating an apple. He stopped to look at Tom. Tom went on painting and pretended(假装)not to see Ben.“I’m going swimming,” said Ben. “Do you want to go swimming, Tom? But I guess you can’t. You have to stay and work, don’t you?”“Work?” Tom said. “This isn’t work. I’m enjoying myself. Does a boy get a chance to paint a fence like this every day?”Ben& thought& about& this.& Tom& continued& painting& carefully. Sometimes he stopped, stood back to look at the fence like an artist, and then added a bit more paint in just the right place. Ben was watching Tom paint with great interest. He was getting more and more eager to have a try himself.After a while, Ben asked Tom if he would let him paint a little. Tom thought about it, and said,“No, Ben, I can’t. You see. Aunt Polly wants it to be done well. Aunt Polly said that I must paint it with great care.”“Oh, please, Tom,” begged Ben. “I can do it. I’ll be really careful. Just let me try. I’ll give you half of my apple. Well, I’ll give you all of it!”“Well, all right, Ben,” said Tom. “You must be very careful.”He gave Ben his brush with worry on his face but joy in his heart. He sat down under the tree, and started to eat Ben’s apple. All day, boys came to make fun of Tom, but they ended up staying to paint. When Ben got tired, Billy was waiting. He gave Tom a kite for a chance to paint. Then Johnny offered him twelve marbles, and so on.By late afternoon Tom had gained all sorts of toys, and the fence had gained three& coats of paint. Later Aunt Polly came to look at the painted fence. She was so pleased with Tom’s work that she gave Tom a large cake!小题1:Why did Tom pretend not to see Ben when he came and watched him painting?A.He saw Ben eating an apple happily. B.He tried to make Ben interested in it.C.He didn’t want to go swimming with Ben at all.D.He didn’t want Ben to share the chance to paint the fence.小题2:What do the underlined words “spring” and “coat” probably mean in the passage according to the given dictionary entries (词条)? spring1 [U,C]the season between winter and summer when plants begin to grow&春天;春季2 [U]the& ability& of& a& spring& to& return& to& its original position&弹性;弹力3 [C]a place where water comes naturally to the surface from under the ground&泉4 [U]a cheerful, lively quality&活力;朝气coat1 [C]a piece of clothing with long sleeves that you wear over other clothes when you go outside&外套2 [C]the fur or hair on an animal’s skin(动物的)皮毛3 [C]a layer of something such as paint that you put onto a surface覆盖层;涂层A.4;3B.4;2C.3;3D.1;3小题3:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Tom gained some toys by helping his friends. B.Tom’s friends often helped him paint the fence.C.Tom successfully tricked his friends into painting the fence.D.Billy was the fourth boy to have the chance to paint the fence.小题4:What do you think of Tom?A.He was honest.B.He was smart.C.He was shy.D.He was stubborn.
来源:江苏省泰州市海陵区六校2012届九年级上学期期中考试英语试题
听力(20分)
A)从A、B、C三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项。听两遍。
1.What's the weather like in Jiangyan today?
2.How does David usually go to school?
3.What will Tony give his father?
4.Where is the boy's soccer?
5.Which sign is mentioned in the conversation?
B)听对话,根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。听两遍。
6.Who wanted to borrow the dictionary?
A.Daniel.
B.Kitty.
C.Millie.
7.What are the boys doing?
A.They're having a meeting.
B.They're playing a game.
C.They're making too much noise.
8.What did the girls do last Sunday?
A.They visited a museum.
B.They saw an interesting film.
C.They visited a large factory.
9.What time do you think they got to the supermarket?
10.Where did the dialogue take place?
A.In a bookshop
B.In a library.
C.In a classroom.
C)听下面两段对话,每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。
听第1段对话,回答第11-12题。
11.Where does this dialogue happen?
A.At home.
B.At school.
C.In the open air.
12.What does Jack like to eat?
A.A chicken sandwich.
B.A tomato sandwich.
C.A potato sandwich
听第2段对话,回答第13至15题。
13.Where does the man want to go?
A.The post office.
B.The railway station.
C.The Olympic Village.
14.Is it far from here?
A.Yes, it is.
B.No, it isn't
C.I don't know.
15.How is he going there?
A.On foot.
B.By bus.
C.By train.
D)听短文 根据所听到的短文,选择最佳答案(听两遍)。
16.Who sent George to work when he was 8 years old?
A.His uncle.
B.His father.
C.His teacher.
17.When did George learn to read?
A.In 1992.
B.In 1994.
C.In 1996.
18.Where were the adult classes?
A.Near his home.
B.Far from his home.
C.In another city.
19.What is George's book about?
A.Poor children in different counties.
B.How to read fast.
C.Stories from his life.
20.What is the main idea of this story?
A.Life is so good.
B.Reading is important.
C.Never too late to learn.
来源:2011年内蒙古包头市高中招生考试英语试卷
阅读理解:
  You may have heard of the famous saying, "East or West, home is the best."
  What does the word "home" mean to you? How do you say the word in French? In Chinese? In your language? Although people usually know what the word means, it sometimes has no exact translation.It's not surprising, because the idea of home is "different from country to country, and from person to person.A home is more than a roof and four walls.It's the cooking, eating, talking, playing and sleeping that go on inside.And at home you usually feel safe and relaxed.
  Homes look different in different countries.They also have different things inside.For example, in cold northern Europe, there's a fire in the living room or kitchen and all the chairs face it.In the south, where the sun shines a lot and it's more important to keep the heat out, there are small windows and cool stone floors.
  We asked some people about their homes.
  How often do people move house in your country?
  "In my country many people don't stay in one place for a very long time.They often move every ten years or so."
-Chery, Boston, USA.
  What a e features(特征)of homes in your country ?
  "In Britain, even in town, there's always a garden.We have separate bedrooms and living rooms.But we don't often have balconies(阳台).The weather isn't warm enough!"
-Pat, Exeter, England
The word "home" sometimes has no exact translation because ________.
people can't find this word in the dictionary
no one knows what it is
it has different meanings in different countries
people can't understand each other very well
According to the passage, at home, you can do everything except ________.
making friends
cooking and eating
playing and talking
sleeping and relaxing
Why is it important to keep the heat out of the houses in southern Europe?
Because they want to breathe fresh air outside.
Because there's a fire in the living room.
Because they wear heavy clothes all day long.
Because the sun there shines a lot.
From the second paragraph, what kind of homes people have depends on ________.
whether they are rich or not
the climate(气候)they have
how old they are
whether they live in the city or countryside
Which one of the sentences below is true?
People in Britain seldom have balconies because it's so hot outside.
Some Americans move house several times during their lifetime.
Homes look the same in different countries.
Houses in northern Europe have big windows and cool stone floors.
来源:湖南省株洲市建宁国际实验学校学年七年级上学期期中考试英语试题
听句子,根据所听内容选择适合的应答语。句子读一遍。
1.A.OK.
B.I'm Bob.
C.You are welcome.
2.A.It is hers.
B.It is black.
C.It is on the desk.
3.A.Mine.
B.Yes, they are.
4.A.T-I-D-Y.
B.Sorry, I can't.
C.I can.
5.A.Great.
C.You're welcome.
听对话,看问题,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。对话读一遍。
6.Where are the boy's keys?
A.On the table.
B.Under the table.
C.On the bed.
7.Where are the girl's books ?
A.On the desk.
B.In her schoolbag.
C.Under the desk.
8.What is on the chair ?
A.A book.
B.A notebook.
C.A dictionary.
9.Is this Cindy's pen ?
A.Yes, it is.
B.No, it isn't.
C.We don't know.
10.What is Eric's?
A.The computer game.
B.The CD.
C.A and B.
听对话,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。对话读两遍。
11.What's in the box?
A.A computer.
B.Some school things.
C.Some books.
12.What color is Mike's notebook?
A.Green.
C.White.
13.What's Peter's favourite(最喜爱的) color?
A.Purple.
B.Green.
14.What is Kate's ?
A.The pencil box.
B.The dictionary.
C.A and B.
15.What you can't see in the box ?
A.A pen.
B.A pencil.
C.An eraser.
听短文,根据所听到的内容选择最佳答案。短文读两遍。
(生词注释:1.above 在……之上2.wall 墙3.soccer ball 英式足球)
16.What isn't on the desk?
A.A computer.
B.Some books.
C.A pencil.
17.What color is the pen?
A.Yellow.
18.Where is the soccer ball ?
A.It's under the chair.
B.It's under the bed.
C.It's under the desk.
19.What's on the bed?
A.Sandy's jacket.
B.Sandy's books.
C.Sandy's schoolbag.
20.Who's in the photo?
A.Sandy.
B.Sandy's parents
C.A and B
来源:江苏省盐城2012中考英语试题
<table border="0" width="1Ⅱ单项选择 21. – Do you know whose dictionary it is? -- It be Ann’s. Look! Her name is on the ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Ⅱ单项选择 21. – Do you know whose dictionary it is? -- It be Ann’s. Look! Her name is on the first page. A. must B. could C. might D. can 22. – Don’t let the light on when you leave, Linda. -- I won’t, Dad. I’ll it before I leave. A. up B. on C. down D. off 23. – Can you help me, Miss Yang? --Sure. Glad to help you if you have problems. A. every B. any C. little D. few 24. Women only 36% of the total number in this school. A. make up B. deal with C. catch up with D. belong to 25. – There is a man for you outside, Mr. Wang. -- OK, please ask him to wait for a few minutes. A. waiting B. to wait C. waited D. waits 26. –Hi, John. Can I help you? You know one cannot lift a small stone. -- Thanks, Lin. I’m trying to get someone for help. A. hand B. finger C. person D. member 27. My mother asked me out because of the bad cold. A. don’t go B. not to go C. not go D. to go 28. Don’t all the soap. Leave me some to wash with. A. end up B. put up C. use up D. to go 29. -- are you going this winter holiday? -- To Harbin. A. Where B. How C. Why D. When 30. He is to lift the bag full of rice onto the truck for the old woman. She thanks him a lot. A. weak enough B. too strong C. too weak D. strong enough 31. In China, coal is heating or electricity. A. used to B. used by C. used as D. used for 32. The number of the league members in our school more than three hundred and fifty people so far. A. have been B. was C. has been D. are 33. It’s a fascinating legend. A. so B. very C. too D. quite 34. It’s said that the sports meeting will be held next month. A. some time B. sometimes C. sometime D. some times 35. The dinner didn’t start all the friends arrived. A. since B. until C. while D. if Ⅲ. 完形填空 Mr. Evans lived in a city. He was a math 36 three years ago. He taught well and his students 37 him. So he decided to work in the middle school all his life. But an accident 38 everything. One spring he took his class to 39 a place of interest. The children saw a lot of 40 things and had a good time there. But on their way back to school, their 41 was hit by a truck because the young driver was drunk. Five students 42 and more than half of the children were 43 in the accident. He didn’t know how it had happened and was 44 it after he came out of hospital. He left the school and became a policeman. He tried his best to stop the drivers breaking the traffic rules. He worked hard and was strict 45 the drivers. So they were afraid of him. One afternoon, it was very hot. Mr Evans was 46 . He was standing at the crossing and watching the traffic. Suddenly he saw a 47 rushing towards the crossing. It ran so fast that it almost hit a man 48 a bike. He stopped it at once and saw a girl in it. “ 49 your license to me, madam, said Mr. Evans. The girl passed her bag to him and said, “Please look for it in it 50 . I can’t see anything without glasses. 36. A. worker B. teacher C. doctor D. farmer 37. A. liked B. wished C. helped D. answered 38. A. beat B. won C. lost D. changed 39. A. build B. break C. visit D. find 40. A. unhappy B. dangerous C. safe D. interesting 41. A. bus B. train C. car D. ship 42. A. left B. lived C. died D. fell 43. A. burnt B. hurt C. touched D. stopped 44. A. sad about B. afraid of C. worried about D. surprised at 45. A. in B. with C. at D. to 46. A. in the corner B. at home C. on duty D. in the office 47. A. runner B. policeman C. player D. car 48. A. riding B. selling C. buying D. making 49. A. Throw B. Show C. Lend D. Write 50. A. you B. I C. yourself D. myself Ⅳ.阅读理解: A “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy is a popular saying in the USA. It is true that all of us need recreation. We cannot work all the time if we are going to keep good health and enjoy life. Everyone has his own way of relaxing. Perhaps most popular way is to take part in sports. There are team sports, such as basketball and football. There are also individualsports, such as swimming and running. Skating and mountain climbing are the most popular recreation for people who like to be outdoors. Not everyone who enjoys sports events likes to take part in them. Many people like watching TV or listening to them on the radio. So many people like some forms of indoor recreation.such as watching TV, singing and dancing. It doesn’t matter if we like indoor recreation or take part in outdoor sports. It is important for everyone to relax from time to time, and enjoy some forms of recreation. 51.( )If we want to be healthy and enjoy life . A. we must work all the time B. we should work all the time C. we cannot work at all D. we not only work hard but also need recreation 52.( )Football is a kind of . A. team sport B. team race C. group sport D. individual sport 53.( )“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy .Here“dull means . A. good B.happy C.foolish D.nice 54.( )“Not everyone who enjoys sports events likes to take part in them means . A .many people who like sporting events likes to take part in them B .they all like sporting events, but only some of them like to take part in them C .many people like sporting events, but only one likes to take part in them D. only one likes sporting events, but everyone likes to take part in them 55.( )What is important for everyone to relax from time to time? . A. Outdoor sports B. Indoor sports C .Both A and B D. Neither A nor B B The air is around us.and it is important to our lives. Without air.we cannot live and everyone understands that. But the air is more important than we thought in many other ways. Here let me tell you something more. If we do not have air, for example, there would be no sound ,because sound travels through the air. There would be no cars, no buses or trucks because motors need air to start. And without air, there would be no wind or cloud, so there would be no weather at all. Now can you think of what the world would be like without air? 56.( )The air around us is very important to . A. our lives B. the sound C. clouds D. the motors 57.( )Everyone knows that . A. the air is important in other ways B. plants can grow without air C. animal can live without air D. man cannot live without air ( )58.What could happen if there is no air? A. We can hear nothing at all. B. Sound travels very slowly. C. There would be strong wind. D. Cars would run very slowly. 59.( )There would be no cars, buses or trucks because their motors can’t start without . A. wind B.clouds C. air D. weather 60.( )Which is the best title for the article? A. Sound Travels through the Air B. Motors Needs Air to Start C. We Cannot Live Without Air D Air is Very Important to us C Long.long ago.when the birds flew over the world.they saw that man had a beautiful thing. It was a bright, burning thing. Man cooked their food and kept themselves warm with it. The birds thought life would be better if they too could have this thing. So they decided to send a messenger to human to ask for a little piece of it. They thought Chicken was a good one to send because he was a good talker. So Chicken went. He flew far over the forest until he came to the towns of man. He went into a town and saw the burning thing. He learned that it was called“Fire .He did not ask for a piece of it to take to the birds because there was so much food lying around man’s houses that he started eating and forgot what he had come for. Man like Chicken because he crowedvery early in the morning and woke them up. They let him run in and out of their houses. They threw him food. So Chicken stayed with man. He never went back to the birds. He even forgot how to fly. 61.( )When the birds flew over the world.they saw . A.beautiful forest B.a burning thing C.a messenger D.Chicken 62.( )The birds decided to send a messenger to ask man . A.for a little piece of the burning thing B.what the burning thing was C.for some food to eat D.to come to the birds 63.( )The birds sent Chicken to human because they thought he . A.could fly far over the forest B.knew man in the town very well C.could crow very well D.was good at talking 64.( )Chicken , so man liked him. A.wouldn’t go back to the birds B.was clever enough C.woke man up very early in the morning D.was very busy 65.( )The story mainly tells us . A. why birds sent chicken to human B. how chicken was not a bird any more C .why man let chicken stay with them D. that chicken didn’t want to be bird V.补全对话: A:Excuse me. (1) Jim? I can’t find him anywhere. B:He’s (2) to England. A:When did he go? B:He (3) last week. A:Has he ever been there before? B:Yes, he has lived there (4) 15 years before he came to China. A:Who did he travel with? B:He traveled with his parents. A:How (5) will he be away? B:He’ll be away for about two weeks. VI. 任务型阅读 根据下面语言材料.完成后面的句子. “Dreams may be more important than sleep. We all need to dream, some scientists say. Dreams take up about one quarter of our sleeping time. People have several dreams each night. Dreams are like short films. They are usually in color. Some dreams are like old films. They come to us over and over again. That may be because the dreamer is worrying about something. Dreaming may be a way of trying to find an answer. Some people get new ideas about their work from dreams. They may have been thinking about their work all day. These thoughts can be over into dreams. Sometimes we wake up with a good feeling from a dream. But often we can’t remember the dream. Dreams can disappear quickly from memory. Too much dreaming can be harmful. The more we sleep, the longer we dream. The mind is hard at work after a long dream. That is why we may have a long sleep and wake up tired. 66. It may be less important to sleep than to . 67. Dreams and films are usually . 68. Some people often dream about their work because they may have been thinking about all day. 69. If we sleep too long, we will feel . 70. It is if we have too many dreams at night. VII.综合填词: A Koreanwoman who lived in the United States got a new job. When she a (71) at work one morning, her manager asked her, “Did you get a plate? “No-. she answered, t (72) what in the worldhe meant. She worked in an o (73) .Why did the manager ask her a (74) a plate? All day she wondered about her manager’s s (75) question, but she was too shyto ask him about it. At five o’clock, when she was getting r (76) to go home. Her manager said.“Please b (77) on time tomorrow. You were 15 minutes late this morning. “Sorry, she said.“My car wouldn’t s (78) , and- Suddenly she stopped talking and began to smile. Now she u (79) . Her manager hadn’t asked her, “Did you get a plate? He had asked her.“Did you get up l (80) ? 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 VIII.情景表达 根据图表中的内容完成下面短文. Tom late-night footsteps in the hallway might be teenagers coming back late Mr. Smith hear a loud noise could be an animal Miss Lee someone trying to get in the window might be the wind The director of the zoo three monkeys escaped - The Story of Garden neighborhood. Garden neighborhood used to be very quiet. However, these days, something unusual is happening and everyone is unhappy.Tom,a high school student, often hears footsteps 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据短文内容,完成下面的任务。 &&& What would you do if you had $76 billion? Bill Gates was happy to give a third of it away to charity. He spends at least $1.2 billion every year helping the poor.&& &Bill is the richest, and also the most generous man in the world. He was born on October 28, 1955. (A) When he was 20, he left university. Two years later he started Microsoft. For 11 years, Bill has been the world's richest man. &&& This year, he again came top with $76 billion. But he is giving away $28 billion to help others. "I'll give my money back to the world," said the rich man. "Many people still need medicine and care to become healthier." &&& Bill loves helping others just as he loves computers. He always says "super" when he talks about makingpeople's health better. "(B)The world's health is a lot like solving computer problems. You get smart peopletogether. You take it on because there has never been an answer before," he said. If you ask him why helikes giving away his money, he would turn his head and say,"It's because of my mum. She asked me todo (C)it years ago when I was just a small boss." 1. 将(A)处的句子改为同义句(每空一词):______ ______ ______ ______ 20, he left university. 2. 将(B)处的句子译成汉语:_________________________________________ 3. (C)处的it指的是(用英文回答,不超过5个词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 回答问题:&&& When did Bill Gates start Microsoft? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 单项选择。The writer of the passage wants to ______. A. introduce Microsoft company to us B. let us know something about charityC. tell us who is the richest person in the world D. praise Bill for his help to the poor people
任务型阅读。
A: Hello, Jack! Where are you now?B:&&I'm in Sydney. I'm at my aunt, Mrs. Miller's home.A:&&Really? What's the weather like there?B:It's sunny and warmA:&&Good. What are you doing?B:(A)我正在帮我姑姑打扫房间。A: Is your sister with you in Sydney?B:&&Yes. My family are all in Sydney.A: That sounds nice. What are they doing now?B: My father is playing chess with my uncle in the living room. My mother is cooking. (B) My sister is play-ing soccer with my aunt's son in the garden What's the weather like in Guangzhou and what are you doing?A: Oh, It's raining here. I am watching TV. But it's boring.B: Maybe you can find an interesting book and read it.A: Good idea. Then bye-bye.B:Bye.
任务一:翻译句子1.将划线部分(A)处翻译成英语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.2.将划线部分(B)处翻译成汉话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.任务二:单项选择(&&&& ) 3. What does the underline (划线) word "here" refer to(指的是) &&&&&&&&&& .&&&&A. the garden&&&&B. SydneyC. Guangzhou&&&& D. the living room& 4. What's the weather like in Sydney?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5&Who is cooking?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
单项选择根据短文内容从各题的四个选项中选择一个最佳答案
  Mr Brown’s house was less than two miles from his office, so he could drive home every day for lunch.Every time he drove home at noon, he found many cars outside his house and there was no room for his own car.He had to drive somewhere else to park his car.Then he walked back home.This made him very angry.
  He put up a board in the garden facing the road.The board said,“No Parking”.But nobody noticed it.People seemed to obey only a police notice with white letters on a blue board:
  Mrs Brown asked his husband to steal a police notice but he was afraid to do so.Then she asked him to make one just like a police notice.Mr Brown said he was not the police and couldn’t use the word“police”.Several days later, Mr Brown made a blue board with white letters.
  “Oh!”Mrs Brown said.“You told me you weren’t going to use the word‘police’,but why do you use it now?”“Really?”he asked.
  “Look again,”she started to laugh.“You are really clever”.
Mr Brown’s office was ________ his house.
not far from
2 hours’ drive from
5 miles from
Mr Brown was angry because ________.
he found no room to park his car outside his house
he had nothing to eat for lunch at home
he lost the way when he drove back home one day
he couldn’t make a police notice outside his house
Mr Brown made ________ notice board(s)altogether(总共).
In the end, Mr Brown made a notice board and it ________.
was just the same as a police notice
was different in color from a police notice
just looked like a police notice
said“POLICE NOTICE, NO PARKING”
We can infer(推断)that ________ after he put up the blue board.
more people will park their cars outside his house
more policemen will park their cars outside his house
fewer people will park their cars outside his house
fewer people will visit him at noon later on
The earth moves around ________.
A.the sun
B.the moon
C.the stars
---Are you free this evening?
---________. I'll do my homework.
A. I think soB. I'm afraid notC. May be
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 belong her mouth剧情 的文章

随机推荐