You hurt me lapsleypretty

【Pink Friday】The Pinkprint (Deluxe)全专歌词_nickiminaj吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:145,748贴子:
【Pink Friday】The Pinkprint (Deluxe)全专歌词收藏
封面镇楼 慢慢更
全新活泉能量瓶,针对亚洲敏感肌肤.一触注入水润能量,一瓶打造柔嫩通透肌!
All Things GoYo, I had toreinvent, I put the V in vent I put the heat in vents, man I been competin' sinceI look beyond what people sayin', and I see intent Then I just sit back and decipher, what they really meant Cherish these nights, cherish these people Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel And I'm good with that, as long as I'm peaceful As long as 7 years from now, I'm taking my daughter to preschool Cherish these days, man do they go quick Just yesterday, I swear it was '06 Ten years ago, that's when you proposed I look down, yes I suppose All things go, all things go All things go, all things go I feel one minute, yeah we got it then it's gone While we keep waiting for a moment 'til it falls So can't nobody ever tell me that I'm wrong Cause I'mma ride I'm with you still the night is young We keep goin', we go, we go, we go We wake back up and do it all again We know, we know, say fuck the world, we ridin' til the end When all is said and done, look at what we've become I just want you to know, that I did it for you I lost my little cousin to a senseless act of violence His sister said he wanted to stay with me, but I didn't invite him Why didn't he ask, or am I just buggin'? Cause since I got fame, they don't act the same Even though they know that I love him Family ties broken before me, niggas trynna kill him, he ain't even call me And that's the reflection of me, yes I get it, I get it, it was all me I pop a pill and remember the look in his eyes, the last day he saw me All things go, all things go All things go, all things go I feel one minute, yeah we got it then it's gone While we keep waiting for a moment 'til it falls So can't nobody ever tell me that I'm wrong Cause I'mma ride I'm with you still the night is young We keep goin', we go, we go, we go We wake back up and do it all again We know, we know, say fuck the world, we ridin' til the end When all is said and done, look at what we've become I just want you to know, that I did it for you Let me make this clear I'm not difficult, I'm just about my business I'm not into fake industry parties, and fake agendas Rock with people for how they make me feel not what they give me Even the ones that hurt me the most, I still show forgiveness I love my mother more than life itself, and that's a fact I'd give it all, if I could somehow, just rekindle that She never understands, why I'm so overprotective The more I work, the more I feel like, somehow they're neglected I want 'Caiah to go to college, just to say &We did it!& My child with Aaron, would've have been sixteen, any minute So in some ways I feel like 'Caiah, is the both of them It's like he's 'Caiah's little angel, looking over him And I know Jelani will always love me, and I'll always love him And I'm just his little sister not Nicki Minaj when I'm around him Yeah we did it, let's leave this imprint Just finished writing, this is The Pinkprint All things go, all things go All things go, all things go.
I Liedoh ooh ooh x4 I lied, I lied, I lied To keep you from breaking my heart Even though I said I didn't love you I lied I lied Even though I said I didn't need you I lied I lied To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh Even though I said don't touch me I lied, I lied I can't fall for you, can't give my all to you I can't let you think that Imma let the game stall for you Gotta protect me you gotta sweat me You said you thought you was ready and I said let's see But I ain't mean that, I need some fucking proof Cause what happens if I fall in love then you cut me loose You just a heart breaker won't let you break mine Cause I'll be smashing windows and cutting them break lines I lied Cause who knew if I should let myself go with you Who knows, who knows, so I lied To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh Even though I said fuck you, I lied, I lied I thought eventually you would let me go That was my insecurities and my ego Missed my jump shot missed my free throw Miss the way we kiss miss the d o Man it was good while it lasted That shit wasn't real it was magic If it was a record it would have been classic But fuck you though, orgasmic This is what I gotta do to keep me from falling Stalling the truth, who knew what you'd Do If I let you in My mama ain't raised no fool I am not your usual typical type Who would protect me if I never hide? Falling so fast I am afraid of you So I lied, I lied, I lied To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh I lied, ooh baby, oooh Causewhat if I let myself go with you
The Crying GameHere we go again, it's the game we loveSheets all over the floor and they laced with drugsYou ain't play your cards right, you had the Ace of ClubsHit you with the Ace of Spade, in your face, and shruggedBlood drippin' out your arm on my Asian rugsWe was just planning a wedding, caught cagin' dovesYou was just tellin' your mans, that you hate the clubsNow we in the crying game, heart laced with slugsAre you alone? Do you need someone?Is it too late to talk? Did I wait too long?Thousand words don't change a thingIs it only three? Three words that you're missing?Where did you go? Couldn't seeI was too busyCould've just said noWhere would you go? I think I knowWho-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-oWe're 'bout to play hereWe're 'bout to play hereWho-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-oWe're 'bout to playThe crying gameI could've given everythingDon't wanna let the tears beginWe're 'bout to play hereThe crying gameI could've given everythingDon't wanna let the tears beginWe're 'bout to play hereThe crying gameWelcome to the crying game where you lose your soulWhere it ain't no easy cash, you got to use the tollAin't no cruise control, you 'bout to lose controlAin't no smilin' faces here, we slammin' doors and dishesSayin' we don't miss each other, but it's all fictitiousSayin' that we had enough, but enough of what?Another slap to the face, another uppercutI'm just abusive by nature, not cause I hate yaNot cause I wanna, guess I wanna imitate yaI know it's hard, I know I intimidate yaBut is you stayin' or goin'?I couldn't breathe and you ain't even know itHow come you never show it?All this love you speak ofAll I want is to love and to be loved(To love and to be loved)I'm losin' a thing I thought I'd winAnd I'm coming undoneCause the tears don't endWhere did you go? Couldn't seeI was too busyCould've just said noWhere would you go? I think I knowWho-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-oWe're 'bout to play hereWe're 'bout to play hereWho-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-oWe're 'bout to playThe crying gameI could've given everythingDon't wanna let the tears beginWe're 'bout to play hereThe crying gameI could've given everythingDon't wanna let the tears beginWe're 'bout to play hereThe crying gameWho-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-oWho-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-o
Get On Your KneesGet on your knees, get on your knees, get on your kneesBaby, just get on your kneesSay pretty please, say pretty please, say pretty pleaseBaby just say pretty pleaseI'll be back at 11, you just act like a peasantGot a bow on my panties because my ass is a presentYeah it's gooder than Meagan, you look good when you're beggin'I appreciate the gifts like the whips and them bezzlesNow it's bells and the whistles, now I'm makin' it sizzleAnd it's ready, come and get it, it's takin' off like a missileLet me see what you're workin' with, If you're ridin', I'm murkin' itSlow grindin', I'm twerkin' it, yeah I bagged him, I Birkin'd itI don't need a dozen rosesYou ain't gotta wine and dine, noI don't need a pretty poetOooh, gettin' all emotionalYou gotta beg for it, beg for itI wanna see you lookin' upBaby I'ma need you to beg for itGet on your knees, get on your knees, get on your kneesBaby, just get on your kneesSay pretty please, say pretty please, say pretty pleaseBaby just say pretty pleaseGimme brain, assume the positionMake me way smarter like you was a magicianPaid my dues and tuition, it's good for your nutritionGood head like a beautician, got me twitchin', finish your missionYou make me cum down, make it run downI'ma need you to give these other dudes the run downYou got that legendary, this shit is freak, scaryGot me seein' them fireworks, I'm on my Kate PerryI don't need a dozen rosesYou ain't gotta wine and dine, noI don't need a pretty poetOooh, gettin' all emotionalYou gotta beg for it, beg for itI wanna see you lookin' upBaby I'ma need you to beg for itCause we are just animalsBaby it's primalI want you on all foursAnd before I let you walk, you gotta show me how you crawlIf you want it allIt's non negotiableSo do as I sayIf you wanna get the job, you better know who's the bossI don't need a dozen rosesYou ain't gotta wine and dine, noI don't need a pretty poetOooh, gettin' all emotionalYou gotta beg for it, beg for itI wanna see you lookin' upBaby I'ma need you to beg for itGet on your knees, get on your knees, get on your kneesBaby, just get on your kneesSay pretty please, say pretty please, say pretty pleaseBaby just say pretty please
Feeling MyselfYo B, they readyLet's goI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myselfI'm feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myI'm with some hood girls lookin' back at itAnd a good girl in my tax bracketGot a black car that let sax have itThese Chanel bags is a bad habitI do balls, Dal MavericksMy Maybach, black magnetBitch, never left but I'm back at itAnd I'm feelin' myself, jack rabbitFeelin' myself, back offCause I'm feelin' myself, jack offHeard he thinks about me when he whacks offWhacks off? Wax offNational anthem hats offThen I curve that nigga like a bad tossLemme get a number 2 with some mac sauceOn The Run Tour with my mask offI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myselfI'm feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myChanged the game with that digital dropKnow where you was when that digital poppedI stopped the worldMale or female, it make no differenceI stop the world, world stop...Carry onKitty on pink, pretty on fleekPretty gang always keep them niggas on geekRidin' through Texas, fearin' for his breakfastEverytime I whip it I be talkin' so recklessHe said &damn Nicki its tight&I say &yeah nigga you right&He say &damn bae you so little but you been really takin' that pipe&I say &yes daddy I do, gimme brain like NYU&I said &teach me, nigga, teach meAll this learnin' here is by you&I'm whippin' that work, he diggin' that workI got it, tiny sips of that 36 of that realHank full of that bounce babyCome get you some of that bounce babyI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myselfI'm feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' myselfI'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myCookin' up the base, lookin' like a kiloHe just wanna taste, buildin' up my egoEgo, ego, ego, ego, ego, ego, ego, egoRidin' through Texas, smokin' all the [?]Tuckin' up that [?], baby hold upI can heal your migraineBitches ain't got punchlines or flowI have both and an empire or soHe gettin' gifts from Santa Claus at the North PoleToday I'm icy but I'm prayin' for some more snowLet that, let that nigga knowHe in love with that cocoWhy these bitches don't never be learnin'You niggas will never get what I be earnin'I'm still gettin' plaques from my records thats urbanAin't gotta rely on top 40I am a rap legend, just go ask the kings of rapWho is the queen and things of thatNature, look at my fingerThat is a glacier, hits like a lazerFlippin' on that work, trippin' off that purpFlippin' up my skirt and I be whippin' all that workTakin' trips with all them ki's, car keys got b'sStingin' with the Queen B and we be whippin' all that DCause we dope girls we flawlessWe the poster girls for all thisWe run around with them ballersOnly real niggas on my call listI'm the big kahuna, go let them hoes knowJust on this song alone, bitch is on her fourth flowYou like it don't you, snitchesYoung money
Only[Verse 1: Nicki Minaj]Yo, I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked DrakeOn my life, man, fuck's sakeIf I did I menage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcakeMy man full, he just ate, I don't duck nobody but tapeYeah, that was a set up for a punchline on duct tapeWorried 'bout if my butt's fakeWorry 'bout yall niggas, us straightThese girls are my sons, John and Kate plus eightWhen I walk in, sit up straight, I don't give a fuck if I was lateDinner with my man on a G5 is my idea of an updateHut one, hut two, big bitties, big butt tooFuck with them real niggas who don't tell niggas what they up toHad to show bitches where the top is, ring finger where the rock isThese hoes couldn't test me even if their name was pop quizBad bitches who I fuck with, mad bitches we don't fuck withI don't fuck with them chickens unless they last name is cutletLet it soak in like seasonin'And tell 'em, tell 'em blow me, Lance Stephenson[Hook: Chris Brown]Raise every bottle and cup in the skySparks in the air like the fourth of JulyNothing but bad bitches in here tonightOh, if you lame and you know it be quietNothing but real niggas only, bad bitches onlyRich niggas only, independent bitches onlyBoss niggas only, thick bitches onlyI got my real niggas here by my side, only[Verse 2: Drake]I never fucked Nicki cause she got a manBut when that's over then I'm first in lineAnd the other day in her MaybachI thought god damn, this is the perfect timeWe had just come from that videoYou know LA traffic, how the city slowShe was sitting down on that big buttBut I was still staring at the titties thoughYeah, lowkey it may be high keyI been peeped that you like me, you knowWho the fuck you really wanna be with besides me?I mean, it doesn’t take much for us to do this shit quietlyI mean, she say I’m obsessed with thick women and I agreeYeah, that’s right, I like my girls BBW, yeahType to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with youYeah, so thick that everybody else in the room is so uncomfortableAss on Houston Texas, but the face look just like Clair HuxtableOh, yeah, you the man in the city when the mayor fuck with youThe NBA players fuck with youThe bad ass bitches doing makeup and hair fuck with youOh, that’s cause I believe in something, I stand for itAnd Nicki if you ever tryna fuckJust give me the heads up so I can plan for it[Hook]Raise your bottle and cup in the skySparks in the air like the fourth of julyNothing but bad bitches in here tonightOh, if you lame and you know it be quietNothing but real niggas only, bad bitches onlyRichest niggas only, independent bitches onlyBoss niggas only, thick bitches onlyI got my real niggas here by my side, only[Verse 3: Lil' Wayne]I never fucked Nicki and that's fucked upIf I did fuck she'd be fucked upWhoever is hittin' ain't hittin' it rightCause she actin' like she need dick in her lifeThat's another story, I'm no story tellerI piss greatness like gold is yellowAll my goons so overzealousI'm from Holly Groove, the holy MeccaCalender say I got money for daysI squirm and I shake, but I'm stuck in my waysMy girlfriend will beat a bitch up if she waveThey bet not fuck with her surfboard, surfboardMy eyes are so bright, I take cover for shadeDon't have my money? I take mothers insteadYou got the hiccups, you swallowed the truthThen I make you burp, boy, treat beef like sirloinI'm talkin' bout runnin' in houses with army gunsSo think about your son and daughter roomsGot two hoes with me, messed up, they got smaller gunsAin't thinkin' bout your son and daughter roomsThis is just crazy my nigga, I mean brazy, my niggaThat money talk, I just rephrase it, my niggaBlood gang take the B out behavior, my niggaFucking for reals if you mouth off I blow your face offI mean pop-pop-pop then I take offNow you see me, now you don'tLike Jamie Foxx acting like Ray Charles16 in a clip, one in the chamber17 ward bully with 17 bulletsMy story is how I went from poor meTo police pour me a drink and celebrate with me[Hook]Raise your bottle and cup in the skySparks in the air like the fourth of julyNothing but bad bitches in here tonightOh, if you lame and you know it be quietNothing but real niggas only, bad bitches onlyRichest niggas only, independent bitches onlyBoss niggas only, thick bitches onlyI got my real niggas here by my side, only
居然FLOP成这样 不更了...
青浦万达茂-统一运营管理10年,首年6%抵扣房款
楼主~求 want some more 的歌词啊啊啊
Want Some MoreWant some moreWant some moreEven though a nigga been getting to itWant some more(Still want some more)Want some moreWant some moreEvery time I end up getting to itWant some moreWhen they start talking crazy that's when I know that they(Want some more)I know that I'm getting it, but fuck it cause I(Want some more)When they start talking crazy that's when I know that they(Want some more)Every time I end up getting it(Want some more)I'm in this bitch, I'm getting moneyOne minute they hate me then they love meAin't got nothing for me, these dudes is funnyThat's why I'm throwing shade like it's sunnyWho had Eminem on the first album?Who had Kanye saying &She a problem&?Who the fuck came in the game made her own cologne?Who made Lil Wayne give 'em five million?Why the fuck I gotta say it, though?You niggas don't know it yet?Football touchdown on the Boeing jetYou my son, but I'm just not showing yetMiss Icy, but it ain't snowing yetYou can tell I'm the illest cause my dividend is the biggestBitches ain't sitting with us, all my niggas in Margielas (Oh!)Is pigs flying? Is these bitches trying me?They think it's sweet? Oh, these bitches got diabetes!You seen that list? It was me, Baby, Jay Z and DiddyWant some moreWant some moreEven though a nigga been getting to itWant some more(Still want some more)Want some moreWant some moreEvery time I end up getting to itWant some moreWhen they start talking crazy that's when I know that they(Want some more)I know that I'm getting it, but fuck it cause I(Want some more)When they start talking crazy that's when I know that they(Want some more)Every time I end up getting it(Want some more)(Yo, Yo)I'm in this bitch I'm house(?) to DiddyI popped a Perc and I said &thank you&I'm popping tags everyday, it look like my B-DayThese bitches suck so I Nick Ninety(?) bitches BJThey want that union, they want that D. WadeI tell a ho &just be happy they getting leeway&My name Barbie, bitch (My name Barbie, bitch)Alexander made me QueenI'm pulling up with the King, I'm late to my own party, bitchWant it, I get it, I don't be wanting for nothingI mean, I do what I do and it must be counting for somethingI don't be jumping from topic to topic, stay in my pocketI got your rent in my pocket, so can I pay you to pop it?Cash money, getting six albumsNo bitch niggas want to bitch outYou niggas apologize and a nigga diss you?That's a big problemWant some moreWant some moreEven though a nigga been getting to itWant some more(Still want some more)Want some moreWant some moreEvery time I end up getting to itWant some more
Four Door AventadorPlenty more for you, boyWe in the funky four door, no floorHit me on the celly, watching bellyGod, son, I can see they study MachiavelliPeanut butter Benz, got the jelly at the deliIf you feeling like a ninja I got a macheteHell yeah, them girls bad, but they fucking heavyI'mma fuck around and have them looking like spaghettiI say some shit, he be like, &Yo, you so legendary&But he can tell just by my face he ain't getting anyPlenty more for you, boyWe in the funky four door, no floorHe was serving that raw, oh boyShe was making that noise, oh boyPlenty more for you, boyWe in the funky four door, no floorHe was serving that raw, oh boyShe was making that noise, oh boyMeet me at the rucca, take the [?]It's just me and young yucka, take you suckersFor their money and their whips, putting kitten on lipsDividing the dividends, get the money in [?]Key's to the nigga's safe, put it under my titsHe got keys to that Roy, it could fit in the sixGot a UPS connect, so we good on them tripsAutomatic bottle service so we good in them VIPs, niggaPlenty more for you, boyWe in the funky four door, no floorHe was serving that raw, oh boyShe was making that noise, oh boyPlenty more for you, boyWe in the funky four door, no floorHe was serving that raw, oh boyShe was making that noise, oh boyThese civiliansWhat up nigga? Excuse my millionsI'm in the V like a widow's peakIt's just me and my Rolls Royce pillow seatsWhy they staring at me? I rung McLaren with meYo, matter of fact, I think I'mma bring down the camera with meAnd you my son, I don't know, it's just the parent in meI am the best, I am the queen, it's so apparent it meI'm in Hollywood with Shia LabeoufMost of you rappers ain't eating, that diet is roughYou want some hot shit? Send that wire to usI make them change their name to Diddy, retire the puffI'm getting acting moneyYou niggas is Kevin Hart, y'all be acting funnyI'mma a keep a linebacker, tell 'em tackle for meYo, you seen my last pic, go double-tap that for meCock backRed octagon, stop thatPlenty more for you, boyWe in the funky four door, no floorHe was serving that raw, oh boyShe was making that noise, oh boyPlenty more for you, boyWe in the funky four door, no floorHe was serving that raw, oh boyShe was making that noise, oh boy
FavoriteI don't want no drama Ijust wanna be your diamond, babe Guaranteedto be a problem Everytime I get around you, babe Ijust want you to need me Youmight really wanna try me, babe All Iknow I want a rider All Iknow I want a rider, babe Youknow that you need a rider Youknow that you need a rider, babe Youknow that you need a rider Youknow that you need a rider, babe, ah yeah... Yo, I just wanna be ya rider, you should pullup in that Spider Youshould let me hit the mic, and I ain't talking about the fighter, Get it litwithout a lighter, let's pull an all-nighter Tellme-tell me what you need, got the weed I'm abad lil bitch and I never indict her Getlocked, I'mma write ya Youon the road? I'mma Skype ya Idon't wanna hype ya, but you a lucky nigga if my mean ass like ya Youain't never have a bitch understand you Mostof them wanna use you when they ran through Ijust wanna be somebody, that can add to Yourwife, be a friend, be a teacher and a fan too Ijust wanna listen, when you leave I say&damn, I fucking miss him&, I just wanna be your vixen Giveyou something real wet, to put your lips in Iwanna be the only one that can check you, and still respect you Causeit's you I would change for, you always make sure I just wanna be your favorite Ijust wanna be your favorite Ijust wanna be your favorite Ijust wanna be your favorite Won'tyou let me be your favorite? Ayo, I just wanna be your first go to Treatme like a real one s'posed to, livin' bi-coastal Scoopme in the truck, late night, wanna humble Meetme out in Queens, where the city want a sundown Youcould put your gun down, you could have fun now Youcould tell you niggas that you won now, one down Runthrough the clubs with the baddest Bitchesis the maddest, nothin' else matters Andif they workin' where the bag is Kindalike them bags, but we never got baggage Wentto Wonderland on my hands, call me Alice, balance I'mmahave you coming in my palace London,Tokyo, Paris, let me update your status Causeit's you I would change for, you always make sure I just wanna be your favorite Ijust wanna be your favorite Ijust wanna be your favorite Ijust wanna be your favorite Won'tyou let me be your favorite? You should already know You should already know You should already know You should already know (You know that you need a writer You know that you need a writer, babe You know that you need a writer You know that you need a writer, babe)
Buy A HeartAnybody wanna buy a heart?Anybody wanna buy a heart?Cause I don't use the shit anywayBut okay, I guess it's my faultWestside shorty, with an eastside niggaThey say it's levels to this shit, I'm a G5 niggaAnd every city I be in, you know she fly with usIt's like Hov got Bey, it's like Bey got JiggaReally though let me take y'all back'09, double R drop top with the top downPulled up, double parked, hopped out, tried to spit my gameIt didn't work, got shot downBut I can tell by the bag, by the wrist, by the ring on thatSomebody had it on lockdownThe moral of the story not to speak on thatShe on the team, shorty mine nowAnd we don't ever ever ever make loveAnd we don't ever ever ever say &love&Unless I'm all up in it, she tellin' me she love that D on that, say yeahBad bitch, ain't nothin' made upAnybody, anybody, anybody wanna buyThe heart from a real one from Philly reppin' that north side?Anybody? Anybody?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy a heart?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna wanna buy?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy love?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy time?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy a heart?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna wanna buy?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy love?Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy time?You said you was in love, and I still didn't budgeCause I already seen how you be going in when you be in them clubsI'm not even sure if this is right but, it feels goodI could tell you was analyzing meI could tell you was criticizing meI could tell you was fantasizing that you would come slide in me and confide in meHe could tell that I was wifey materialHe was liking my style in my videosI wasn't looking for love I was looking for
Trini Dem Girls Which of them girls gonna park the pum pum I'mma whine up they waist, I'ma part the pum pum Queens dem girls gonna park the pum pum Then whine up my waist and park the pum pum Trini dem girls gonna park the pum pum Then whine up my waist and park the pum pum Jamaica dem girls gonna park the pum pum Then whine up my waist and park the pum pum [Verse 1: Nicki MInaj] Yo, he in love with a ghetto girl He said he want a piece like Metta World Pet, pet on the kitty cat He don't mess with...regulars He tryna kick it like a ninja He tryna stick it like syringes He don't ever play the benches So Imma let him touch it if he playin with some inches [Post-Verse: Nicki Minaj] I know that you want it I see that you watching You love when I whine it You know that I'm sexy I hope that you ready To come here and get it Baby, I got dem [Hook] [Verse 2: Nicki Minaj] Put it in his face like a cop badge He wanna pound it like a hashtag He gonna have to get the wash rag If he shoot it up, I'm gonna bust back Them island girls is the baddest American girls run the planet South African, European, Asian, Australian, and my Canadian Girls [Post-Verse] [Hook] [Verse 3: Nicki Minaj] All the bad boys try to push up on me (Hey) He want a bad girl to come and spend his money (Hey) He say it taste good, just like honey (Hey) He in love with a girl from the islands And how the miniskirt flow [Post-Verse] [Hook]
The Night Is Still YoungYo, ayo tonight is the night that I'ma get twistedMyx Moscato and vodka, I'ma mix itRoll that spaceship, we about to get liftedLift and the President gift is for the giftedThis what you came, this what you came forYou get what you buy, this what you paid forSo make sure the stars is what you aim forMake mistakes thoughI never worry, life is a journeyI just wanna enjoy the rideWhat is the hurry? It's pretty earlyIt's ok, we'll take our timeThe night is still youngThe night is still youngThe night is still youngAnd so are weThe night is still youngThe night is still youngThe night is still youngAnd so are weAyo, drinks on you or the drinks is on meWe ain't going nowhere like (?) on EWe still getting money, which bank is it gonna be?If he sexy, he planking on meSo when them big boys want all of thatTell the bartender, say my order backIt's bottle service, he ordered thatMight let him take it home and slaughter thatHe got friends for all of my friendsThey ain't leaving 'till we say whenAnd we gon' hangover the next dayBut we will remember this daySo drop the pop and get lowOr we can drop the top and just cruiseWe fresh to death, down to the shoesMy only motto in life is don't loseI never worry, life is a journeyI just wanna enjoy the rideWhat is the hurry? It's pretty earlyIt's ok, we'll take our timeThe night is still youngThe night is still youngThe night is still youngAnd so are weThe night is still youngThe night is still youngThe night is still youngAnd so are weWe're just getting started yeah yeahWe're just getting started yeah yeahCan't you see the night's still earlyAnd we gon' get wild and crazyWe're just getting started yeah yeahWe're just getting started yeah yeahCan't you see the night's still earlyAnd we gon' get wild and crazyThe night is still youngThe night is still youngThe night is still youngAnd so are weThe night is still youngThe night is still youngThe night is still youngAnd so are we
Grand PianoAm I just a fool?Blind and stupid for loving youAm I just a silly girl?So young and naive to think you were the one who came to take claim of this heartCold hearted shame you'll remain just afraid in the darkAnd now the people are talkingThe people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a grand pianoThe people are talkingThe people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a grand pianoSo play on, play on, play onPlay on, play on, play onPlay on, play on, play onPlay on, play onAm I being a fool?Wrapped up in lies and foolish truthsWhat do I see in you?Maybe I'm addicted to all the things you doCuz I keep thinking you were the one who came to take claim of this heartCold hearted shame you'll remain just afraid in the darkAnd now the people are talkingThe people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a grand pianoThe people are talkingThe people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a grand pianoSo play on, play on, play onPlay on, play on, play onPlay on, play on, play onPlay on, play on
普版除歌词早已满街跑的几首宣传和主打之外皆已更新完毕 豪华增歌有空再更
我要时间轴
感谢楼主分享!爱死你!
点亮12星座印记,
顶楼主~!
Big DaddyYou hear that right there?That sound like, but that 300 thousandI'm triple OG in my hoodThese hoes call me big daddyYour bitch call me big daddyTell that bitch that I'm big daddyWhen I hit the lot I don't get the little bitchNigga I go and get the big daddyPick a bitch up in the big daddyBig face Rollie that's a big daddyGot your bitch calling me big daddyWhen I pull up all the hoes like big daddyNigga I'm big daddyStandin' on the corner and stuntin'That look like I payed like a million forBlowin' the money I heard that they askin' around town what he really worthMy niggas be really broke I went the Hardaway boy had a penny firstNow these bitches gon' get this workI tell her keep on them heels and that mini skirtShe Google my net worth, lookin' like &what is his neck worth?&My shooters, they shoot at your head, like the rim just to see if the net workI land in Miami then fly out to Cali with some of my best workYou niggas so lame that my bitches won't fuck unless you cut a check firstYour bitch call me big daddyTell that bitch that I'm big daddyWhen I hit the lot I don't get the little bitchNigga I go and get the big daddyPick a bitch up in the big daddyBig face Rollie that's a big daddyGot your bitch calling me big daddyWhen I pull up all the hoes like big daddyNigga I'm big daddyPulled up in something that look like a million, nigga put me up onAin't gotta sell it, but he say the pussy a drug that he re-up onSpur of the moment I ball like Ginobli you bitches get D'ed up onYou mad at me go get mad at your nigga 'fore I put my sneakers onHe cop me this wrist game, now its just us at the Knicks gameI might have to take him on tour just to fuck in Australia, BrisbaneYour time is ticking you bitches will be around shorter than Vine vidsYou watch your mouth or my niggas will shoot up the club like what Shyne didYour bitch call me big daddyTell that bitch that I'm big daddyWhen I hit the lot I don't get the little bitchNigga I go and get the big daddyPick a bitch up in the big daddyBig face Rollie that's a big daddyGot your bitch calling me big daddyWhen I pull up all the hoes like big daddyNigga I'm big daddyYou bitches ain't stupid, you bitches ain't stupidYou bitches ain't stupid, is you?Front like she tough but that bitch keep on cryingGet this bitch a tissueFor what it's worth when I took him I could tell he would never miss youI ain't even wanna diss you, but tell me what is this bitch issue?Still on top, pretty bitch gangPussy still tight, pistol still bangYo nigga call me big mamaLet him eat the pussy then I dip on himYour bitch call me big daddyTell that bitch that I'm big daddyWhen I hit the lot I don't get the little bitchNigga I go and get the big daddyPick a bitch up in the big daddyBig face Rollie that's a big daddyGot your bitch calling me big daddyWhen I pull up all the hoes like big daddyNigga I'm big daddy
ShanghaiOn a real nigga, I’m a real niggaI run around with them real niggasGot real sons, I need a real sitterWhen I leave niggas, they get real bitterOn a real nigga, I’m a real niggaI’mma run around with them real niggasRoll upon ya, rull upon yaRoll upon ya, rull upon ya8 mil on that new thing, tied up like my shoe stringAin’t fucking with you bitch niggas, and that’s real rap but I do singMake room when I come by, ain’t speaking, I’m dumb highJust heard niggas got jokes, it’s a matter of time before one dies‘Cause them dudes out and them two’s out, all sixes like school’s outNiggas know when they talk slick that I’m winning fresh, they’ll get chewed out‘Cause them dudes out and them two’s out, all sixes like school’s outNiggas know when they talk slick that I’m winning fresh, they’ll get chewed outTheir shit ain’t regular rich, so they end up in a ditchI’m not a regular bitch, so when niggas see me, they jump on my dickHe not a regular shooter, so when you see me, salute-aAin’t got a knife in my hand, but I’m choppin’ it up with some niggas from CubaOn a real nigga, I’m a real niggaI run around with them real niggasGot real sons, I need a real sitterWhen I leave niggas, they get real bitterOn a real nigga, I’m a real niggaI’mma run around with them real niggasRoll upon ya, rull upon yaRoll upon ya, rull upon yaAsk Jay who he married, 80 thousand in ParisStadiums with Queen B and thoses selfies, got them aggyThese bitches is light-weight, I’m always at fight-weightWrist game is on ice skate, ‘cause we move work through that Tri-State‘Cause them boys out, and them toys out, still banging that noise outYou could get it in the winter-time or that Mayweather like Floyd’s out‘Cause them boys out, and them toys out, still banging that noise outYou could get it in the winter-time or that Mayweather like Floyd’s outAll of these bitches in pocket, I’m ‘bout to make a depositTell ‘em to go ‘head and gossip, as long as your house is the size of my closetAnybody I call, they picks up, even if they was gettin’ they dicks upThese niggas don’t make a mix-up, tell ‘em niggas go step they bricks upTell ‘em niggas go step they bricks up, (tell ‘em niggas go step they bricks up)On a real nigga, I’m a real niggaI run around with them real niggasGot real sons, I need a real sitterWhen I leave niggas, they get real bitterOn a real nigga, I’m a real niggaI’mma run around with them real niggasRoll upon ya, rull upon yaRoll upon ya, rull upon yaWhen we bang, byePop pills, now we ShanghaiWhen we bang, byePop pills, now we ShanghaiWhen we bang, byePop pills, now we ShanghaiShanghai, Shanghai, ShanghaiShanghai, Shanghai, ShanghaiShanghai, Shanghai, ShanghaiShanghai, Shanghai, ShanghaiWhen we bang, byePop pills, now we Shanghai, yeahWhen we bang, byePop pills, now we Shanghai, yeah
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 hurt me 的文章

随机推荐