忙于 英语和他人交谈以至于没有听收音机英语怎么说

你可以帮他一个忙吗?-当然可以 的翻译是:You could do a favor for him? -Of course you can 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你可以帮他一个忙吗?-当然可以
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You can help him a favor? - Of course
You may help him busily one? - May certainly
You could do a favor for him? -Of course you can
正在翻译,请等待...
You may help him busily one? - May certainly
相关内容&a泌香丫 Secretes the fragrant bifurcation & aYou can get unlimited viewing of videos on the site (and help cover the hosting costs) by supporting the site financially 您在站点(和帮助盖子能通过财政支持站点得到录影无限的观察主持的费用) & aelectronics and communication engineering 电子和通信工程 & a我明白了,祝您节日快乐 I had understood, wishes your holiday to be joyful & a课堂上参与小组讨论,表达自己的观点 In the classroom participates in the group discussion, expresses own viewpoint & a我知道我已不可能 I knew I have been impossible & aThe separated mother and daugther squeezed through the crowd and hugged together 通过人群和拥抱的一起和daugther被紧压的被分离的母亲 & aComo dizer, como fazer para que você saiba, eu achei a sua inten??o? 如何说,至于做,以便您他知道,我发现了它的意图? & a没有人可以帮助你,除了你自己 Nobody may help you, except you & a产品开发模式 Product development pattern & aWe don't believe Mr Write arrive at next week. 我们不相信Write先生到达在下个星期。 & a阿瑟是位慈爱的祖父 Arthur is the affection grandfather & aJust for you my love ... 为您我的爱… & a泰山之巅 Summit of the Taishan & a你他妈的放屁 Your his mother's breaking wind & a我也希望所有人可以踊跃参加 I also hoped all people may participate enthusiastically & a原来在你心里我一直都是冒牌货,真好笑 Originally in your heart I continuously all is the fake goods, really funny & a不应该问你这个问题的 Should not ask your this question & a就像动物一样相咬相吞、你防我、我防你互相侵害,导致人觉着没有安全感,处处恐怕受到别人的侵害, Equally nips likely on the animal swallows, you guards against me, I guards against you to violate mutually, causes the human to feel does not have the security sense, everywhere perhaps receives others violation, & a考试建议我们不要熬夜,说那样对我们的健康有害 The test suggested we do not stay up late, to say is such harmful to our health & a他妈妈担负不起她儿子的教育 His mother shoulders does not get up her son's education & a你们喜欢徒步吗? You like on foot? & aI am so scred you really 我真正地是,因此scred您 & ahow many people was there in your class last term 多少个人在那里用您的类末项 & aAnalysis the efficiency again and try to find out the difference between Jusung & Tube 分析发现在Jusung &管之间的区别的效率和再试一次 & a我从不感到孤独 I ever do not feel lonely & aI want to work for an organization where my job is fairly secure. 我想要为组织工作,我的工作是相当安全的。 & amiss
always smiling 错过张总微笑着 & aLets go to the Childrens Center this weekend 让去儿童的中心这个周末 & a坦诚地 Honestly & a我们很开心再见到其他中的每一 We very happy see in other again every one & a闲置书籍 Idle books & a和....相同 With….Same & aon that particular morning 在那个特殊早晨 & aThe 8051 is an open system and extremely well known 8051是一开放式系统和极端知名的 & aan English dictionary like the kind you use today wasn’t made until the time of the late Qing Dynasty 英语字典象您使用的种类今天未被做直到晚清朝的时期 & a而且游戏中有一些不适合学生的内容对他们身心的健康发展有害 Moreover plays has some not to suit student's content to be harmful to their body and mind healthy development & a这个世界充满了令人惊奇的东西。 This world has filled the astounding thing. & a我爱上了这个学校!爱上了这个班级 I have fallen in love with this school! Has fallen in love with this class and grade & a温馨叮咛 Warm urge & aAny button press will cause the radio to interrupt the 所有按钮新闻将造成收音机中断 & aI have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places w "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."? 我有一个梦想一天每个谷将是高尚的,并且每座小山和山将被制作低落,概略的地方简单地将被做,并且弯曲的地方将使成为平直; “并且阁下的荣耀将显露,并且所有骨肉将一起看它。” ? & aI'm looking for a girlfriend who can chat online, build friendship and share life experience. 我正在寻找能在网上聊天的一个女朋友,建立友谊和份额生活经验。 & awaterproo waterproo & a温馨典雅的餐桌旁品味着一家人最和乐的时刻。 Nearby the warm elegant dinner table is savoring the whole family and the happy time. & asitemop sitemop & a对所有年级开放 Is open to all grades & a绪论和结语 Introduction and conclusion & a久闻民间艺术开发有限公司 The long time hears the folk art development limited company & ai am fixing it 我是定象它 & a我们还需要继续寻找各自的缘分 We also need to continue to seek respective fate & a亲爱的老师和同学们,我的名字叫马祖辉,见到大家我很高兴,我是一个外向的and友好的男孩,我的爱好是上网,也许在其他人眼里上网是一个不好的爱好,但是我认为网上有很多知识可以了解到,比如在我心情不舒畅时,可以听歌曲或用聊天的方式解决我的心情, Dear teachers and schoolmates, my name call Mazu splendor, saw everybody I am very happy, I am an extroverted and friendly boy, my hobby is the surfer, perhaps in other human eyes the surfer is not a good hobby, but I thought on the net has very many knowledge to be possible to understand, for insta & aIt is great fun to surf the Internet 它是浏览互联网的伟大的乐趣 & alf you go by car,bike or on foot,you must know the traffic rules. lf您乘汽车,自行车去或徒步,您必须知道交通规则。 & a到底爱不爱 Loves & a你可以帮他一个忙吗?-当然可以 You may help him busily one? - May certainly &根据所给提示用英语交谈. 提示:假如有人感到英语听力理解难.向你请教提高听力的方法.你建议他要多听.最好先从听英语广播或看英语节目开始.听收音机可选中国对外广播或BBC英语节目.听英语国家人士的讲话越——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
根据所给提示用英语交谈. 提示:假如有人感到英语听力理解难.向你请教提高听力的方法.你建议他要多听.最好先从听英语广播或看英语节目开始.听收音机可选中国对外广播或BBC英语节目.听英语国家人士的讲话越多.理解起来就越容易.听别人讲话时.不要逐词去听.而要整体去理解.设法弄清楚主要意思.A:I find listening very herd. What shall I do?B: Well, I think you should practise a lot. A: But what shall I do first?B: You'd better listen to English on the radio or watch English programmes on TV.A: What programmes should I pick up on the radio?B: You should pick up China Radio International or BBC English programmes.A: Do I have to listen to native speakers?B: Oh, yes. The more your listen to them, the better you'll understand.A: Quite often I can't follow the speakers.B: When you are listening, you must try to catch the main ideas.A: I see. You mean I don't have to know each word exactly.B: Yes. You should listen as a whole, but not word for word. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&下图中欧阳的妈妈正在与老师交谈,请根据图画所给提示,用英语写一篇短文,发表自己的感想。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&注意:.1. 仔细品读图画中的文字,要突出自己的感想,不要作简单描述;.2. 词数150左右,开头已经写好,不计入总词数。&& Oneday, OuYang’s mum was talking with his teacher. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
假设你班最近举行了一次班会,讨论怎样使英语学习变成一件快乐的事。请你根据下表所提示的信息,为某英语网站写一篇短文,谈谈你们的讨论情况并提出你的建议。讨论情况1.课内互动 (师生或生生互动);2.课外活动 (演讲或晚会等);3.运用英语 (口头或书面交流);…… 你的建议(请考生根据自己的经历与感想,提出两至三点建议)注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。 2.词数120左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。4.参考词汇:interactive adj.互动的Recently we had a discussion on how to make learning English relaxing and fun.
假设你班最近举行了一次班会,讨论怎样使英语学习变成一件快乐的事。请你根据下表所提示的信息,为某英语网站写一篇短文,谈谈你们的讨论情况并提出你的建议。讨论情况1.课内互动 (师生或生生互动);2.课外活动 (演讲或晚会等);3.运用英语 (口头或书面交流);……你的建议(请考生根据自己的经历与感想,提出两至三点建议)注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。 2.词数150左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。4.参考词汇:interactvi.互动Recently we have had a discussion on how to make learning English relaxing and fun. _______________________________________________________________________________
假设你班最近举行了一次班会,讨论怎样使英语学习变成一件快乐的事。请你根据下表所提示的信息,为某英语网站写一篇短文,谈谈你们的讨论情况并提出你的建议。
1.课内互动 (师生或生生互动);
2.课外活动 (演讲或晚会等);
3.运用英语 (口头或书面交流);
(请考生根据自己的经历与感想,提出两至三点建议)
注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。2.词数120左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。4.参考词汇:interactive adj.互动的Recently we had a discussion on how to make learningEnglish relaxing and fun.&
假设你班最近举行了一次班会,讨论怎样使英语学习变成一件快乐的事。请你根据下表所提示的信息,为某英语网站写一篇短文,谈谈你们的讨论情况并提出你的建议。
1.课内互动 (师生或生生互动);
2.课外活动 (演讲或晚会等);
3.运用英语 (口头或书面交流);
(请考生根据自己的经历与感想,提出两至三点建议)
注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。2.词数150左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。4.参考词汇:interactvi.互动Recently we have had a discussion on how tomake learning English relaxing and fun._______________________________________________________________________________&
He is a magazine
columnist.(2)
He writes to Mr
Zhu for some help with his son.(3)
He refuses to do
almost everything his parents ask him to do .He is rude to them and refuses to
spend time with them. Sometimes he acts as though he doesn’t even love his
family at all.(4) He
refuses to do his homework and insists on wasting time watching DVDs and
listening to foreign music. He also spends too much time in Internet cafes,
where he either plays games or chats online.(5)
He is worried that
his son may fail at school, or worse.2(1)
She suffers from
liver failure.(2)
She took the
weight-loss pills. They contained a harmful chemical that caused her liver to
She needed a new
liver, but her mother was too old for such a long operation although she was a
match for her.(4)
The doctor found a
man named Li Dong who was an exact match for Amy, and he donated more than half
of his liver to save her life.(5)
She thinks people
should look after their bodies. They should not damage their health for a slim
and attractive figure. It isn’t worth it.3(1)
Miss Burke,(2) Because the students had to
move to different classrooms for different classes and they had different
classmates in some classes.(3) Because all his teachers were very
helpful and he enjoyed all his subjects.(4) There were 29.(5) English, history, English Literature,
Computer Science, Maths, Science, PE, Art, Cooking and French.4(1)&&
He was a famous explorer of Australia .(2)&&
He reached it early in the 18th century .(3)&&
He unexpectedly saw an unusual animal.(4)&&
It had a large mouse-like head and jumped along on its large legs.
It carried its young in a special pocket of flesh .(5)&&
When Captain Cook pointed to the strange animal and asked the
guide its name, the guide said, “kangaroo”, which meant, “I don’t know what you
are pointing at.” Captain Cook thought “kangaroo” was the name of the animal
and worte it down. Since then, people have always called that animal that
animal kangaroo.5(1)&&
It was a passenger ship. It was the largest and most comfortable
ship ever built when it was finished.(2)&&
It set sail on the 10th of April, 1912.(3)&&
After hitting an iceberg it sank into the sea. Of the 2,200 people
on the ship, only 705survived.(4)&&
He had searched for it for more than 20 years before he found it.(5)&&
When new technology was developed, he used it to send cameras down
into the sea. Finally, he found the ship.6(1)
Yes. They think that making the most of our senses when we are young can keep
us healthy later on in life. (2) It is that we misuse our senses in our
everyday life. Although our sense of sight is over used, our senses of touch
and smell have been ignored. (3) They suggest that we do the following
things more often. While having dinner, listen to some enjoyable music rather
than watch TV. While relaxing at home, have some flowers next to us that smell
nice .Before going to bed, turn the lights down .While sleeping, wear a
nightshirt that is pleasant to touch.(4) Because they will make us sleep deeply
.Good sleep gives us the chance to dream and dreams keep us young and healthy.(5)We should make the most of
our senses to keep healthy. 7(1)
It is held in Hong Kong.(2)
It has been held
in November every year since 1981.(3)
People above 18
years old can form groups of four to join Trailwalker.(4)
It aims to raise
money to help poor people in Asia and Africa.(5)
Yes, it is,
participants have to walk 100 kilometers within 48 hours, without sleep.
They’ll walk through eight country parks and over twenty mountains and hills.8(1)It can show all kinds of feelings,
wishes and attitudes and is sometimes more important than spoken language.(2)It can also hide anger, fear
or worry.(3)In most countries people nod their
heads up and down to show agreement. They shake their heads to show
disagreement.(4)He may be protecting himself
form a conversation he doesn’t want (5)He does not believe what the
reporter is saying, or he does not like what he or she is saying.9(1)
Because they need
money and working experience.(2)
They work as
servers, cashiers and lifeguards at swimming pools.(3)
Internet-based companies which offer goods and services online.(4)
The job is
enjoyable .Students can learn more and are treated with respect. The pay is
usually much better.(5)
Imagination and
enterprise.10(1)
She won the
lottery.(2)
She bought a new
house and a new car. She had a vacation in the sun. She stopped working.(3)
She was broken
.The money was all gone .So were her friends. The new life was over.(4)
Winners of sudden
wealth often stop working, and then don’t know what to do with their time. They
may find that close friends, grow distant, and that it’s difficult to make new
ones. The new house in the new surroundings often only leads to more
loneliness.(5)
She realizes that
money isn’t everything.11(1)
It looks like a
dinosaur.(2)
newspaper a photo of the monster and said he took the picture when he suddenly
saw the animal in the lake.(3)
He said that the
photo of the Loch Ness Monster was a fake. He and some friends had created it
themselves, then Wilson
had given it to the newspaper as a practical joke.(4)
They are spread
using e-mail.(5)
Some of them can
be funny, but others can cause trouble.12(1)
Today about 15
percent of the population is left-handed.(2)
Because they have
a strong right brain.(3)
It controls
language, maths and logic.(4)
The right side (5)
No. There are many
exceptions.13(1)
She had polio and
could not walk easily. She had to wear metal supports on her legs to stand up
on her own(2)
Her mother took
her for swimming lessons every week Swimming made her legs so strong that when
she was 15 she was able to throw away her supports.(3)
She got work
acting as a mermaid. People paid to come and see her.(4)
She swam in Paris
Olympics and won two gold medals.(5)
In 1915 she went
to Hollywood
and was the star of two films.14(1)
Frenchman, He invented the Braille system.(2)
When he was four,
a sharp tool went into his left eye. An infection started and spread to the
other eye. A few weeks later, he was blind.(3)
He invented a
system of night-reading, which used dots for the letters.(4)
Barbie’s system
was difficult .Braille made it easier.(5)
Yes, it is .It is
used for all languages, for maths, science, writing music .and for computers
for the blind.15(1)
There are about
seven million.(2)
Because many of
them will soon be in charge of the country.(3)
It is necessary
for older people to understand what young people think and feel.(4)
They have strong
opinions about right and wrong.(5)
The different
ideas and opinions of parents and children often cause trouble in American
families.16(1)
Because his
computer was broken.(2)
A stranger in China.(3)
She is an actress.(4)
They go on diets
or take weight-loss pills.(5)
Because Amy is
feeling better and is recovering 17(1)
He was born in
In the 1960s, the
Mothers Club at his school bought a computer for the students. Gates discovered
it and soon became a computer fan.(3)
He didn’t finish
his college education. Because of his passion for programming, he dropped out
of Harvard.(4)
He became the
company's chief software architect.(5)
He is very fond of
reading, and enjoys playing golf and bridge.18(1)
The use of the
Internet can be an addiction like alcoholism or drug use. People are unable to
control the time they spend on the Internet.(2)
They spend at
least thirty or forty hours online every week.(3)
He surfed the net
for seven days straight.(4)
They worry particularly
about young people, because the Internet is taking the place of the mall or the
playing field for some of them .They spend more time in cyberspace than in the
real world of friends and family.(5)
People must set
strict limits on their time for Internet use.19(1)
They believe that
we must not drink it and that if we do we shall be very ill because of all the
salt in the water.(2)
He didn’t believe
this. He though that people could stay alive by drinking sea water and eating
animals and plants from the sea.(3)
He set out in a
small boat to cross the Atlantic Ocean without
any food or water with him (4)
Every day he drank
just a little sea water. He also caught fish and drank the water in them. He
could not cook the fish so he ate them as they were .He took small plants from
the sea, which gave him more food.(5)
He succeeded .He
lived on the sea for 65 days. He lost 20 kilos but showed that people can live
on sea water and the animals and plants in the sea.20(1)
He thinks they are
all important parts of American popular culture (2)
They are world
famous and lots of them have huge houses in Hollywood.(3)
Because once you
have ordered your food you only have to wait a couple of minutes for your meal
to be ready.(4)
Try not to eat
fast food too often because it is unhealthy.(5)
They support a
team in the NBA. 21(1)
Because the drive
had fallen asleep and the bus crashed into a huge building.(2) He woke up three days later and it was then that he realized
that he had lost one of his arms.(3) During the accident a sharp piece of metal had cut off his
arm.(4) At first he found it difficult to adjust to left without one
of his arms. He had to learn to do many things with just one arm instead of
two. However, after some time he got used to it and began to be motivated to do
many things again.(5) Because it keeps him fit and healthy.22(1) A pyramid is a very large structure with four sides. Each side
is shaped like a triangle, and the four sides meet to form a single point on
top.(2) No, pyramids were built in many parts of the world, but the
most famous were located in Egypt.(3) Zoser, an Egyptian king did.(4)It is over 450 feet high today, and it was once higher. Each of
its side is 755 feet long. It takes about twenty minutes to walk all the way
around it.(5) It took 100,000 people twenty years to build it.23(1) On 15th October 2003.(2) He loved science and technology.(3) He was born in 1965.(4) His parents as well as his older sister and younger brother.(5) Just over 21 hours.24(1) About 30 types.(2) Because they have seen the movie Jaws.(3) They are the tiger shark and the bull shark.(4) There are nearly 400 different types of sharks.(5) It proves that sharks do not feed on humans if they have the
choice.25&(1) It consisted of an
Anglo-Saxon base mixed with many words from other languages.(2) They used oral poems to record the history of England.(3) In the 10th century.(4) Because so many different people from other countries came to England.(5) It was King Henry IV.26(1) Because it uses characters which have meanings and can stand
alone as words.(2) Chinese writing began thousands of years ago.(3) By combining different characters.(4) A man named Cangjie.(5) One winter day while he was hunting, he saw the footprints of
birds and animals in the snow and realized that each one was different. Then he
had the idea that he could use different shapes or pictures to represent
different objects.27(1) He wants to recommend Paul Wang for a post.(2) Charles Yu has been Paul Wang's art teacher for the past four
years.(3) Because he has never missed the deadlines for his assignments.(4) Because he has a natural flair for art and design. He is
highly original and creative, and is not afraid to try out his own ideas.(5) He is warm, friendly and popular. He fits in well and gets
along with people from all walks of life.28(1) The country's spots and fitness industry is taking off.(2) About 34 percent of China's population between the ages
of 7 and 70 are taking regular physical exercise.(3) In1995.(4) In order to enhance the development of national public
fitness. (5) It calls on people to build a harmonious society.29(1) Depend on Yourself.(2) They knew they had nobody to depend on. They worked their own
way up to fame.(3) He told them that he could not make worthy men of them, but
that he could help them make men of themselves.(4) Because they have no ambition to do anything.(5) They must see their foolishness and change their courses. They
must accept the advice of parents and teachers and depend on their own honest
and serious efforts.30(1) Most lakes are linked by rivers or channels in Finland.(2) One can tour most of the country by boat.(3) The northern tip of Finland has 50 days without sunrise
during winter.(4) One quarter of Finland's
industrial output value comes from the forest.(5) It is &The country of a Thousand Islands&.第二部分 情景对话根据所给提示用英语交谈 1Talking&about&New&Zealand提示:假如去年你去过新西兰,有人向你了解这个国家的概况,你告诉他,新西兰是澳大利亚东南海岸外的一个岛国,首要是惠灵顿,新西兰人口约400万,其中14%左右是毛利人,毛利人最早来到新西兰;这个国家气候宜人,以其优美的自然风光文明于世.你建议他去新西兰一游.
A: Have you ever been to New
B: Yes, I have. I went there last year.
C: Could you tell me where New
Zealand is?
B: Certainly. It's an island country that lies off the south-eastern coast of Australia.
A: What's the capital of New
B: Wellington.
A: What's New Zealand's
population.
B: Its population is about 4 million, of which about 14 per cent are Maori.
A: Were the Maori people the earliest people in New Zealand?
B: Yes, they were.
A: What do you think of New
B: It's a country with a good climate. It's famous throughout the world for its
natural beauty. I suggest you go there for a visit. 2Talking&about Writing in
English提示:假如有人感到用英语写作难,问你该怎么办.你说你认为他应该下功夫.首先,他应该设法有大的词汇量.如果他没有足够大的词汇量,他就几乎不可能表达他自己.其次,他应该学些语法,语法掌握的好能够引导他以正确的方式写作.第三,设法让别人帮他.当他用英语写东西时,要把写得东西拿给他的老师或同学看。他们也许能帮助他改进。他说他想到过这一点,但他有点害羞、你说他必须战胜害羞。
A: I find writing in English very hard. What should I do?
B: Well, I think you should work hard at it.
A: I know I should, but how can I do that?
B: Well, firstly, you should try to have a large vocabulary. If your vocabulary
isn't large enough, you can hardly express yourself.A: I agree with you. Then
secondly?B: Secondly, you should learn
some grammar. A good command of grammar can guide you to write in a correct
A: Please go on.
B: Thirdly, try to ask others to help you.
A: Please be more specific.
B: Well, when you write something in English, show it to your teacher or
classmates. They might be able to help you improve it.
A: Well, I have thought of that, but I am a little shy.
B: You must overcome your shyness.3Making a Telephone Call提示:假如你是吴东,现正在接李萍打来的电话。她告诉你,要她开会的口信已获悉,因下周五外出,她准备请别人参加会议。你表示她的办公室必须来一个人参加。你还告诉她,会议将于下&周五下午两点在603室召开,由公司经理主持,内容为商讨怎样提高服务质量,估计要开一个半小时。
A: Hello! This is Li Ping. May I speak to Wu Dong?
B: Yes. Speaking.
A: Hi! Thank you for the message about the meeting .But I'm sorry I won't be
there next Friday, because I will be away then. Can somebody else go to the
meeting instead of me?
B: Yes, I think so. Please make sure one of your office workers will be present
at the meeting.
A: OK. But I don't know what the meeting is about. Could you tell me
something&about it?
B: Certainly, It's about how to improve our service.
A: When and where will the meeting be held?
B: The meeting will begin in Room 603 at two o'clock next Friday afternoon .
A: How long will is it last?
B: For about an hour.
A: Who will chair the meeting?
B: The manager of our company.4Talking&about&Pollution提示:假如有人问你有关污染的问题,你告诉他,污染有空气污染,水污染和噪音污染等。空气污染主要来自工厂和汽车。水污染是由废物引起的。如不防止污染,我们的生活环境就会越来越差;为了关爱自然和环境,我们应该“节俭,再利用,回收和回报自然”。
A: Do you know something about pollution?
B: Yes, I do.
A: What kinds of pollution have you learnt about?
B: There are different kinds of pollution, such as air pollution,
water&pollution and noise pollution.A: Where does air pollution
come from?
B: It mainly comes from factories and cars.
A: What is water pollution caused by?
B: It is caused by waste.
A: What will happen if we don't stop polluting the earth?
B: If we don't stop polluting the earth, our living environment will be worse
and worse.
A: What should we do to care for nature and the environment?
B: We should &Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Respond&.5Talking about Zhongguancun提示:假如你的朋友向你了解中关村的一些情况,你告诉他,中关村是在北京海淀区的一个科学园,这一经济特区创建于20世纪80年代末,现在那里云集了8000多家高科技公司。其中有联想公司,方正公司以及20多家其他国际知名公司。中关村取得成功靠的是科技人员的创新精神和科学技能,不少人想去中关村工作是为了更好的机遇和更丰厚的报酬。
A: what do you know about Zhongguancun?
B: It's a science park in Beijing's
Haidian District.
A: When was Zhongguancun set up as a special economic zone?
B In the late 1980s
A: How many hi-tech companies are there in Zhongguancun ?
B: More than 8000.
A: What are some famous companies there?
B: Lenovo, Founder and over twenty other internationally famous companies .
A: What do you think makes Zhongguancun a success?
B: The scientists' and researchers' craetiveness and their scientific skills.
A: Why do so many people want to work there?
B: They want to work there for better opportunities and higher pay.&6At the Shop提示:假如上周五下午你在一家商店买了一条裙子,洗后就褪色。你没有用热水洗,洗前也没有浸泡在水里。裙子现已不能再穿。于是,你昨天上午去这家商店退货。可是营业员说退货有困难,建议你另换一条,你答应看看别的裙子再调换。你希望此裙子不再褪色。
A: Good morning .Can I help you.
B: Yes, I bought this skirt here, but the colours ran when I washed it. I can't
possibly wear it.
A: When did you buy it?
B: Last Friday afternoon.
A: Did you wash it in hot water?
B: NO, I didn't.
A: Did you leave it in water before you washed it?
B: No, I didn't do that, either.
A: I'm sorry for that. What do you think I should do then?
B: I'd like to get my money back.
A: I'm afraid I can't do that. But you should change it for a new one.
B: OK. I'll have a look at those skirts and cry to choose one. I hope this time
the colours won't run.&7Talking about Music提示:假如你的朋友请你今晚去听摇滚乐音乐会,你说你不太喜欢听摇滚乐,而喜欢听流行音乐,特别是乡村音乐。你说乡村音乐歌手边弹吉他边唱歌,你也喜欢吉他。乡村音乐所表达的是人们日常生活的主题,而摇滚乐表达真是感情;流行乐与摇滚乐的最大区别在于多爱护流行歌星当作职业,而摇滚歌手把音乐当作生命。 A: I've got to tickets for the rock concert tonight. Would you
like to go with me?
B: Sorry, I don't like rock music&very much.A: What kind of music do you like?
B: Pop music, especially country music?
A: Why do you like listening to country music?
B: Well, the country singers often play the guitar while singing.And I like to play the guitar, too.A: What's country music about?B: It's about the every day life of common people.A: How about rock music?B: It's expresses true feelings.A: What the greatest difference between pop music and rock music?B: Most pop singers make music their career while rock singers make
music their life.8Meeting Somebody&at
the&Airport提示:假如你是格林夫人,昨天晚上七点一刻乘飞机离开巴黎来南京,途中曾在香港停留50多分钟,现在李明先生在机场迎接你。他要帮你拿行李,你表示感谢,当他问你是否还有别的事需要帮忙时,你告诉他,你需要一张南京地图。你想有空时去观察几个景点A: Hello. I'm Li Ming. Are you Mrs Green?B: Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, Mrs Li.A: Nice to meet you too, Mrs Green. When did you leave Paris?B: At a quarter past seven yesterday evening.A: Was it a direct flight?B: NO. it stopped at HONG KONG
for a while.A: How long did you stay there?B: For more than fifty minutes.A: Would you like me to take this luggage for you?B: Thanks. It's very kind of you.A: Is there anything else I can do for you?B: I'd like
to have a map of Nanjing.
Please find one of me. I'd like to visit some of the beautiful places when I'm
free.9Talking&about&the&Holiday提示:假如你是李梅,张东问你有没有决定去哪儿度寒假。你说没有,问他有什么建议。他建议你去哈尔滨,因为在那儿你会看到在国内其他地方看不到的东西,比如国际冰雪节。你说那倒是真的,可是你怕冷。他说那好对付,多穿衣服就行了。你问该怎么去那儿。他说可以乘火车,如果想节省时间也可以乘飞机。你说你会乘火车去。A: LiMei, have you decided where spend your winter holiday?B: Not yet. Do you have suggestion, Zhangdong?A: I suggest you go to Harbin.B: Why do you suggest going there?A: Well, there is something you won't see in other parts of the
country.B: Such as?A: Such as the International Snow and Ice Festivals.B: That's sure, But isn't too cold there? You know, I'm not quite
used to cold.A: That's easy to deal with: wear more clothes.B: How shall I go there then?A: You can go there by train,or by air if you want to save time. B: Then I think I'll go there by train.10&Talking about Britain假如你是迪克,英国人。有人向你询问英国的组成。UK&的含义以及英国的气候情况,你作出如下的回答:英国有大不列颠和北爱尔兰做成,大不列颠由英格兰和威尔士组成。字母UK 代表“大不列颠及被爱尔兰联合王国”。英国的 是冬季不太冷;夏季不太才热;多雨;冬季有时有雪;但北爱尔兰很少下雪;英国最冷的季节是一月和二月。A: Where are you from, Disk?B: I’m form the UK.A: What does “UK” stand for?B: It stands for “the United Kingdom of
Great Britain and Northern Ireland”A: Can you tell me something about the UK?B: Ok .the UK
is made up of Great Britain
and Northern Ireland Great Britain consists of England,
Scotland and Wales.A: How is the weather there?B: Generally, the weather is neither too
cold in winter nor too hot in summer, it rains quite often.A: Does it sometimes snow in winter?B: Yes, it does, but it seldom snows in Northern Ireland.A: Which are the coldest months in the UK?B: January and February.11Saying goodbye to somebody假如你是汤姆,下周就要回国,回国前你向一位朋友告别道:你在中国已经呆了四年多的时间,过的十分愉快;这位朋友给你许多的帮助,大家对你十分友好, 你表示感谢;你的学生准备去机场送行。他请你星期六吃晚饭,为你饯行,你欣然接受。A:Hello, Tom, do you mean you’re going away?B:Oh, yes .and it’s time for me to go back home.A:I’ll miss you .how long have you been in China?B:I’ve stayed here for more than four years.A:Have you enjoyed your stay here?B:Yes, indeed, I should say I’ve had a
wonderful time in the past four years .you have given me a lot of help. People
here are very friendly .Thank you very much.A:
When are you leaving?B:Next week, I’ve come to say goodbye today.A:Is anybody seeing you off at the airport?B: Yes, my students are going with me to
the airport.A:I’d like to invite you to dinner before you go .what about this
Saturday?B:I’m free this Saturday .I’d like to come .you are so kind!12Thanking about
china daily假如有人询问你有关《中国日报》的情况,你告诉他你最喜欢读这份报纸。《中国日报》每星期一至星期六在北京出版,星期天是商业周刊版。你还告诉他,你经常读这份报纸是为了提高自己的英语水平,此外,也可以从此报纸获取许多其他报上没有有用信息。A: Which
English newspaper do you like best?B: China daily, I think.A: Can
you tell me where it is published?B: Yes
.it is published in Beijing.A: Is it
a weekly newspaper?B: No, it
comes out form Monday to Saturday.A: I hear
there is an edition of business weekly every Sunday B: Yes, there is.A: Do you
often read it?B: Yes .I
often read it in
order to improve my English.A: What
else can you learn from
this paper?B: I can
also get a lot of useful information that I can‘t get from other
papers.13Talking
about the Olympic Games&假如你的外籍英语老师问你一些关于奥运会的问题。你逐一给予了回答。你说第一届现代奥运会于1896年在希腊举行;夏季和冬季奥运会、都是每隔四年举行一次;因为战争的原因,奥运会曾停办五次;奥运会的口号是“更快;更高;更强”。在2004年奥运会上,中国队共获得32块金牌。2009年,第29界奥运会在我国举行,中国队获得了51块金牌,我们为此而感到自豪。你没有去北京看比赛,你是在电视上看的。A:
Here are some questions about the Olympic Games .when and where were the first
modern Olympic Games held?B:
They were held Greece
in 1896.A:
How often are the Olympic Games held?B:
Both the summer and winter Olympic Games are held every four years &A: How many times have the Olympic Games
been stopped because of war?&B: Five times.&A: What’s the Olympic motto?&B: It’s “faster, higher, stronger ”.A:
How many gold medals did china win in the 2004 Olympic Games?&B: Thirty-two.A:
ever hosted any Olympic Game?B:
Yes, we hosted the 29th Olympic Games in 2008. We won 51 gold
medals, and we’re proud of it.A:
Did you go to Beijing
to watch the games?B:
No, I watched them on TV. 14At the Doctor’s假如你腿痛,去看医生。你告诉医生说,你是左腿痛,是你昨天夜里上床时开始疼的。每次疼痛都要持续大约十秒钟。疼痛每次都会把你弄醒,并使你好一会无法入睡。医生问你现在是否感到疼痛,你说、仍然感到疼痛,每次按那个部位时都能感觉的到。医生说疼痛可能与神经有关,要你每天服用三次药片,每次一片,如果不止痛再来找他。;A: What’s the matter with you?B: Well, I’ve got a pain in my leg .A: Which leg?B: The left one.A: When did the pain start?B: Last night when I went to bed A: How long did the pain last each time it
came?B: About ten seconds .Each time the pain
came, it woke me up and made me sleepless for quite a while.A: Do you feel the pain now?B: Yes .it’s still there .When I press
this part of my left leg. I can still feel the pain.A:
The pain might have something to do with the nerves. Take these pills three
times a day, one pill each time. Come again if they don’t stop the pain.B: Thank you, Doctor.15The Differences between American and British English&假如你是一位来自英国的教师,有人向你了解美国英语与英国的英语的区别。你告诉他,两者区别不大,书面语大体相仿,口语的区别主要是发音。你举例说:“美国人将 ‘dance’读成 将‘hot’ 读成 。”你还说两者区别的由来找不到直截了当的答案,当被问及两者在语法上有何差异时,你说差异很小,美国人和英国人在交谈时都能很容易的听清楚对方的话。实际上,两者的差别越来越小。A: Where do you come from?B: England.A: Could you tell me something about the
difference between American English and British English?B: Yes. The differences between American
English and British English are not great, written English is almost the same
,the differences between the spoken languages are mainly in their pronunciations.A: Can you give me some examples in spoken
English?B: Sure .For example .Americans pronounce
”dance” as\ \ .and “hot as”\ \A: How did these differences come about?B: There is no quick answer to this
question.A: Are there many difference in grammar?B: No .just a few.A: Can people from the two countries
understand each other easily?B: Yes, they can, in fact, the difference
between the two are becoming smaller and smaller.16Talking about happiness朋友告诉你长大后要挣许多钱,他认为钱意味着幸福。你听了很吃惊,问他为什么这么想。他说有了钱就可以买新房子和漂亮的衣服,还可以游山玩水。你认为金钱虽然重要但并不意味着一切。爱因斯坦要求很低的工资。为什么?他说不知道。 你告诉他,对爱因斯坦来说。幸福意味着能够取得科学成就。许多有钱人并不感到幸福,因为金钱买不到友谊,也买不到爱情。他感谢你使他懂得了幸福的真谛.A: I want to make lots of money when I
grow up .You know, money means happiness.B: I’m surprised to hear that .why do you
think so ?A: Because with money we can buy new
houses and beautiful clothes we can even do a lot of sightseeing.A: I don’t think you’re right in saying so
.though money is important, it doesn’t mean everythingB: I’m puzzled! Why?A: Take Einstein for example. He asked for
a very small salary.B: Well to him happiness means being able
to make scientific achievements .do you know why many rich people are not
happy?A: No. I don’t understand. Could you tell
me?B: That’s because we can’t buy friendship
or love with money.A: Ah, I see .Thank you for letting me
know so much about happiness.B: You’re welcome!17Talking about generation gap假如你母亲休假回来发现一些情况并产生一些误解,她问你刚才为什么摔门跑出房间,你说因为刚才自己发脾气了;她说能理解并到底发生了什么事情,你说一言难尽她问你是否她做错了什么,你认为是的,她问她留下的零钱哪去了,你说因为小狗兽医了,你又不想打扰她度假。所以就用了她留下的钱并加上自己的钱带小狗看病了;她问他你为什么家里弄的乱七八糟,你说你一整天都等在那儿,所以没有时间打扫屋子;误解消除了,她和你都很高兴。A: Why did you run out of the room and
slam the door like that? B: I’m sorry, but I was so angry then!A; I can understand, but what really
happened?B: Well, there’s long story to tellA: Do you mean I made a mistake?B: To be frank, you did, I think.A: Ok. I admit, but can you explain what
you did with the cash I left?B: The dog was sick and I and didn’t want
to call you on your vacation, so I used the money you left and some of my own
to take him to the vet A: I see. And can you also explain why the
house was a mess.B: I stayed and waited there all day.
That’s why I didn’t have time to clean the house.A: Now, everything is clear .It’s my
fault.B: I’m glad you can say that , Thank you。&18Taking about advertisementsA: I dislike ads. Shall we change the channel?B: But ads are part of modern life. Everyone must face
them.A: Ads are no good.
They always try to persuade you to buy what you actually don’t need.B: Well, do you mean
some ads even tell lies to cheat consumers?A: That’s what I
really mean.B: But I think what
you have said is only partly true. In fact, some ads are very good.A: Very good? Could
you show me some examples?B: Yes, some public
service ads try to educate people about safety, health and so on. What do you
think?A: I agree, but commercial
ads are quite different. The advertisers always suggest their products are the
best. So we can never believe them.B: But commercial
ads can also give us a lot of information about products. They promote
competition and sales, which benefit consumers. If we are good at comparing
them, ads are good for us.19&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Talking about UFOs提示:你弟弟在电视上看到了UFO的照片,问你世界上是否真有UFO。你告诉她UFO的意思是不明飞行物。虽然世界上许多人都自称看见过UFO,但还没有人能说清楚它们到底是什么。他问你有没有听说贾斯汀失踪的消息。你说警察已经询问了贾斯汀的姐姐。她认为贾斯汀是被外星人抓走的,她看见一艘宇宙飞船飞向贾斯汀的房间,她还听见贾斯汀叫喊,然后宇宙飞船不见了。警察还没排除贾斯汀是被外星人抓走的可能,但他们也在调查其他可能性。A: Look at the photos of the UFOs on TV!
Do you think they are real?B: I really don’t know, my dear brother. You know, UFOs means
Unidentified Flying Objects.A: But there’re many people in the world
who said they had seen the UFOs.B: That’s true, but no one really knows
what they really are.A: By the way, have you ever heard the
news that Justin has disappeared?B: Yes, the police have questioned Justin’s sister, who said that
Justin was taken away by aliens.A: Why did she think so?B: Because she said she saw a spaceship flying towards Justin’s
room and heard him cry. Then the spaceship disappeared.A: Do the police believe her story?B: They haven’t ruled out the possibility that Justin was taken
away by aliens, but they are also looking into other possibilities.A: I wish Justin could return home soon.B: So do I.20Talking about Colours提示:你在服装店购物时遇见一名美国女士,她不理解店里为什么有这么多红色衣服。你告诉她中国人喜欢红色,因为红色代表喜庆,与喜事有关。中国人经常在婚礼上穿红色婚礼服。她告诉你在美国红色在大多数情况下代表危险和暴力。在不同的国家相同的颜色可以代表不同的意思。你在南非看到人们穿着红色衣服时,还以为有人在结婚,使你大吃一惊的是,实际上人们在举行葬礼。A: Hi, could you tell me why there are so
many red clothes in the shop? I don’t like them.B: Well, in China the colour red is often
associated with happy things like joys and celebrations.A: Do you mean people like to be in red on
happy occasions?B: Exactly so. For example, some people
here wear red wedding dresses. What about this colour in your country?A: It’s the opposite. In the States, red
mostly represents bad things, such as danger or violence.B: Oh, really? So the same colour may
quite different things in different countries.A: You’re quite right. I have never
expected it to be so different?B: So we should be careful in choosing
colours.A: I degree. Could you tell me more about
it?B: Once I was in South Africa.
When I saw many people wearing red clothes, I thought there must be a wedding.A: What really happened then?B: To my surprise, they were holding a
funeral ceremony!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&第三部分&&&&& 话题简述1School Life例一 要点:1.&&&&&
在英国上了一年的中学,是一段令我非常开心的经历;很喜欢英国中学的作息时间,因为学校每天上午大约9点上课,下午3点半放学这意味着我每天可以比以往晚一小时起床,因为在中国,学校每天上午8点之前就开始上课了;2.&&&&&
在那一年里,我有过许多老师,每位老师只教一门课;我最喜欢的老师是教我们英国文学的格林小姐;我们班上一共有29 个学生,英国中学的班级差不多就是这么大;我们得去不同的教师上不同的课;3.&&&&&
我发现这里布置的课外作业不像在原来学校时那么繁重,但是,觉得有些挑战性;感到幸运的是,所有老师都非常热心地帮助我。Going to a British school for
one year was a very enjoyable experience for me. I was very happy with the
school hours in British because school starts 9
a.m. and ends about 3.30 p.m. This means I could get up an hour
later than usual, as schools in China
begin before 8 a.m. I had
many teachers in that year and they each taught only one subject. My favourite
teacher was Miss Green who taught us English literature. In our class there
were 29 students. This is about the average size in British schools. We had to
move to different classrooms for different classes. I found the homework was
not as heavy as what I used to get in my old school, but it was a bit
challenging. I felt lucky as all my teachers were very helpful.例二 要点:1.&&&&&
大学毕业后,戴维来中国学习中文,两年后,他能讲非常漂亮的汉语;在中国,他对教中国学生英语产生了兴趣,他教的大多数学生成了他的朋友;2.&&&&&
两个月前,戴维去英国看了看,从英国带回来许多有趣的书、词典、绘画和照片;他将其中大多数捐给了我们的图书馆;我们想对他的慷慨表示感谢;3.&&&&&
下周将是我们学校的开放日;我们已邀请戴维做演讲嘉宾;他将做一次关于自己在中国的经历的演讲。After graduating from
university, David came to China
to study Chinese. Two years later, he was able to speak very good Chinese. In China he
developed an interest in teaching English to Chinese students. Most of the
students he taught have become his friends. When he visited Britain two months ago, he brought back from England many
interesting books, dictionaries, paintings and photographs. He donated most of
them to our library. We wish to thank David for his kindness. Next week, we
will have our school open day. We have invited David to be one of our guest
speakers. He will make a speech about his experience in China.2Looking Good, Feeling Good例一 要点:1.&&&
实际情况是,青少年的饮食习惯和生活方式往往让人头疼;但好消息是,如果你合理饮食,经常锻炼,就可以感觉更好,精力更充沛;健康的饮食习惯加上有规律的锻炼是保持健壮的体格的唯一途径;2.&&&
从长远觉度来看,只是节食并不能凑效;大约19%的青少年声称,他们都曾尝试过节食或者干脆不吃饭,借以控制自己的体重;可是如果你摄入适当的卡路里,并且经常锻炼,你就会减轻体重,保持健康状态,感觉很棒;3.&&&
在青少年时期,给予你的身体所需的足够能量是很重要的;如果你不吃饭,你就不能摄入足够的卡路里;就会感觉到疲劳;顺便说一句,“卡路里”其实就是能量的代名词。The truth is, the diet and lifestyle of teenagers are often a
headache to adults. But, the good news is that you can feel better and have
more energy if you eat the right food and exercise regularly. Healthy eating,
along with regular exercise, is the only way to become fit. Diets just don’t
work in the long term. About 19% of teenagers say they have tried dieting and
not having meals to control their weight! If you take in the correct number of
calories and exercise regularly, you will lose weight, keep fit, and feel
great. During your teenage years, it is important to give your body the energy
it needs. If you don’t have meals, you don’t get enough calories. And then you
feel tired. By the way, “calorie” is just another word for energy.例二 要点:1.处在青少年时期的女孩一天需要大约2200卡路里,而男孩需要稍微多一点;人体摄入的卡路里50%应该源自米饭、面包、蔬菜和水果;2.&&&&&&&
你还需要喝很多的水一天需要6至8杯;水有利于保持人体内系统&
清洁;足饮水会改变你的皮肤,让你拥有健康的头发;3.&&&&&&&
每晚保证充足的睡眠对你的健康也是很重要的;睡眠中,你的身体帮助你为即将到来的一天做好准备;青少年每晚需要8至10小时的睡眠;事实上,减少睡眠会使你面带倦容,甚至导致你发胖。Teenager girls need about 2200 calories a
day. Boys need a bit more. 50% of your calories should come from rice, bread,
vegetables and fruit. You also need a lot of water, 6 to 8 glasses a day. Water
helps keep your system clean. Drinking enough water will improve your skin and
give you healthy hair. A good amount of sleep every night is also important for
your health. When you sleep, your body prepares you for the day to come.
Teenagers need 8 to 10 hours of sleep each night. As a matter of fact, loss of
sleep can make you look tired, and even cause you to put on weight.3The Olympic Games例一&
要点:1.古代奥运会月于公元前776年开始于希腊;许多项目与现在的一样,但是妇女不允许参加;约于公元393年之后,奥运会停办;几个世纪没有举办奥运会,但奥运会并未被忘记;2.第一届现代奥运会于1896年在希腊举办;仅13个国家的311名运动员参加角逐;此后,越来越多的国家参加;3.奥运会的口号是:“更快、更高、更强”。The ancient Olympic Games began
around the year 776 BC in Greece.
Many of the sports were the same as they are now. Women were not allowed to
take part in the games. After about the year 393 AD the Olympic Games stopped.
For centuries there were no Olympic Games. But they were not forgotten. The
first modern Olympic Games happened in 1896. They were held in Greece. In the
Games there were 311 competitors from just 13 countries. After that more and
more countries joined in the Games. The Olympic motto is “Faster, Higher,
Stronger”. 例二 要点:1、每隔四年,全世界的运动员相聚在一起参加奥运会。日至24日 ,北京举办了第29届奥运会;来自204个 国家和地区的 1万余名的运动健儿为 我们展示了体育的影响力。
2、在 整个国际奥林匹克大家庭的 支持和帮助下,北京奥运会获得了巨大成功。中国运动员一共赢得了100枚奖牌,包括51枚金牌。
3、中国人民的 热情和 好客为奥运会增添了光彩,给 全世界留下了深刻的好印象。中国实现了诺言,办了一届“绿色奥运.科技奥运和人文奥运”。通过奥运会,世界更多地了解了 中国,中国更多得理解了世界 。
Every four years,athletes from all over the
world gather to take part in the Olympic Games. From August 8 to24, in 2008,
the 29th Olympic Games were held in Beijing,
where more than 10,000 athletes from 204 countries and regions showed us the
power of sport.
Beijing Olympic Games achieved a great success with the support and help of the
whole international Olympic family Chinese. Chinese athletes won 100 medals in
all, including 51 gold medals.
The passion and hospitality of the Chinese people added colour to the Games and
impressed the whole world. China
realized the promise to hold “Green Olympics, High-tech Olympics and People’s
Olympics”. Through the Games, the world learned more about China, and China learned more about the world.4Save the Environment例一 要点:
1、&为了我们的下一代,我们要拯救环境。许多人认为,如果我们想让经济继续发展,污染就不可能停止。
2、&然而,我们可以做很多事情。比如,我们应该鼓励人们购买对环境有益得多的可循环产品。这就意味着我们不需要砍伐更多的树木并造成更多森林的毁灭。工业仍会继续发展,而我们的地球则不必受到磨难。
3、我们也面临着人口问题。世界人口持续增长,更多的垃圾随之产生。为了我们的下一代,我们必须共同努力,维护地球的清洁健康。
We have to save our environment for our future generations. Many people think
that pollution cannot be stopped if we want the economy to continue developing.
However, many things can be done. For example, people should be encouraged to
buy recycled products,which
are much friendlier to the environment. It means we do not need to cut down
more trees and cause the destruction of more forests. Our industry will still
grow, but the earth will not have to suffer.
We also have the population problem. As the number of people in the world keeps
growing, we are producing more rubbish. For our future generations, we must all
work together to keep our earth clean and healthy.
例二 要点:
1.&长江是世界第三长河。随着工农业的飞速发展和人口的快速增长,长江已被严重污染了。据报道,2000年,有234亿吨未经处理的生活工业污水被倾到入长江中,长江问题在国内外都引起了广泛关注。
2.&值得庆幸的事,许多人已经认识到了保护长江的重要性。许多环保组织已被设立已处理这个问题。比如说,绿色河流组织的宗旨就是教育并告诫人们保护这条伟大的河流的重要性。一些保护这条河流的政府专项工程也在建设中。
3.&因此,长江的环境状况正再逐步改善。我们相信它会变的越来越好。
The Yangtze River is the third longest river
in the world. With the rapid development of agriculture and industry, plus huge
growth of population, the Yangtze River has
been heavily polluted. In2000, it was reported that 23.4 billion tons of
untreated human and industrial waste were poured into the river. The problems
of the Yangtze River have raised concern both
at home and abroad.
Thankfully many people have recognized the importance of protecting the Yangtze River. Many environmental organizations have been
set up to deal with the problem. For example, the Green
River organization aims to educate and advise people on the
importance of protecting this great river. Some special government projects are
under way to protect the river.
As a result, the environmental situation of the Yangtze
River is slowly improving. We believe that it will be getting
better and better.5Education例一 要点:1.&教育是很重要的。首先,它教导并帮助人民更好的认识这个世界。其次,它告诉人们有关他们自己国家的历史和文化。第三,教育还可以帮助人民形成自己的个性。
2.&通过教育,年轻人学会尊重和宽容他人。他们会的变得更为友好和肯合作•乐意帮助人。通过教育,年轻人获得专业知识,学的许多将来工作中所需要的技巧。通过教育,年轻人获得经验,学到不同科学领域方面的实用技术。
3.&总之,教育为年轻人的未来做准备,帮助创造一个更和平,更富有的社会,并有益于国家的发展。 Education is very important. Firstly, it educates people and helps
them better understand the world. Secondly, it lets people know more about the
history and culture of their own country. Thirdly, education also helps develop
people’s personalities.Through education, young people learn to respect and tolerate
others. They will become more friendly, cooperative and helpful. Through
education, young people academic knowledge and learn the skills they need for
their future careers. Through education, young people gain experience and learn
practical skills in different fields of science.In short, education prepares young people acquire for the future,
helps create a more peaceful and wealthy society and benefits the development
of the country.例二
要点:1. 关于什么造成了一个好学生这个问题,不同的人有着不同的见解。照我来说,一个好学生应该对他人诚实,友好。如果他做什么错事,他就毫不犹豫地承认错误并为他的错误道歉。2. 好学生总是随时准备着帮助处于困境中的朋友。好学生学习专心投入。他愿意学也会学。他充分利用时间再课堂内外努力学习。除了学习以外,他也喜欢运动并且投身于课外活动中。3. 总之,好学生应该全面发展。As to what makes a good student, different people have different
views. According to me, a good student should be honest and kind to others. If
he does something wrong, he admits his mistake and apologizes without
hesitation.A good student is always ready to help his friends when they are
in trouble. A good student is one who is absorbed in his studies. He is willing
to learn and able to learn. He makes full use of his time to learn both in and
out of class. Besides studying, he also likes sport and is involved in
after-school activities.To sum up, a good student should develop in an all-around way.6Music例一
音乐是我的朋友;我们可以从收音机中和我们的MP3中 听到它;我们也可以在电视上看音乐录像;2.
当我们感到孤独时,音乐可以去走我们的孤独感;当我们感到疲劳时,音乐可以消除我们的疲劳;再我们事实上生病时,音乐甚至可以使我们忘记我们的病;那就是我们许多人花钱买进我们喜欢和使我们放松的CD或磁带的原因;3. 有各种各样的音乐;大多数年轻人也许最喜欢流行音乐;他们也可能有着自己最喜欢的歌曲,流行歌星和乐队;但对于大多数年长一些的人来说,古典音乐可能是他们的首选。Music is our friend. We can hear it on the
radio, and on our MP3s. We can also see music videos on TV. When we feel
lonely, music can drive away our loneliness.When we tired, music can get rid of
tiredness. Music can even make us forget our sickness when we are actually
sick. That’s why many of us invest in CDs or tapes that we enjoy and that relax
us. There are all kinds of music. Most young people probably enjoy pop music
best, and they might have their own favourite songs, pop stars and bands. But
for most older people, classical music might be their first choice.例二
要点:1、艾尔维斯。普莱斯利生于1935年,死于1977年,是世界闻名的流行歌星;2、艾尔维斯的父母很穷,住的房子只有两个房间;他2岁开始唱歌,8岁时便能唱的很好;离开学校后当了卡车司机;17岁时为母亲的生日录制了他的第一张唱片;翌年,录制了另一张唱片;从那以后,越来越多的人请他录唱片;听一声录制了200多张唱片,拍了30多部电影。Elvis Presley was born in 1935 and died
in1977. He was a world-famous pop star.Elvis parents were very poor. They lived
in a two-room house. He started singing when he was only two years old. He
could sing very well when he was eight. After he left school, Elvis became a
truck driver. He made his first record for his mother’s birthday when he was
17. The next year another one was recorded. After that he was asked by more and
more people to make records. During his lifetime, Elvis made more than
200records and 30 films.7The World Online例一
要点:1、因特网对 我们的生活产生了很大的影响。第一是因特网对于人们搜索信息所具有的价值。当人们需要信息时,因特网现在是很多人的首选。第二是因特网所提供给我们的网上组织团队可建立友谊的可能,这种团队和友谊是在共同的兴趣爱好基础上形成的。而非取决于人们的外貌,年龄或人气。2、然而,因特网也存在一些负面的影响。其主要缺点是信息缺乏监控以及人们在花时间方式有着不健康的变化。3、虽然有这些负面的影响,但是只要我们学会处理因特网所造成的问题,因特网仍是帮助使我们的生活变得更好的有力工具。The internet has brought about great
effects on our lives. The first is its value for people who are looking for
information. When people are in need of information, the Internet is now the
first choice that many people turn to. The second is the possibility to build
groups online and form friendships based on common interests, rather than
apperance age or popularity.However, there are some negative effects
as well. The main drawbacks are uncontrolled information and unhealthy changes
in the way people spend their time.With all the negative effects, the
Internet is still a positive tool that helps make our lives better, so long as
we learn how to handle the problems it cause.例二
要点:1、因特网是当今发展速度最快的信息来源。然而,当你使用因特网做研究时,必须谨记一些注意事项。2、首先,选择一种搜索服务。这里有两种可供你选择的帮助你搜索的服务:搜索引擎和主题目录。它们都能给你直接的内容链接,但所提供的信息都是经过不同地选择和分类的。其次,一定要记得关键词打上双引号来帮助你更快的获取需要的信息。检查你所查到的信息的日期和来源。3、如果遵循这几点忠告,你在因特网上做研究所花的时间将会给你带来更多的回报,使因特网成为你的忠实的好助手。The Internet is the fastest growing source
of information today. They are, however,&
some things to keep in mind when you use it to do research.Firstly, choose a search service. Here are
the two services you can choose between to help you in your search engines and
subject directories. Both give you direct links but the information is chosen
and organized differently.Secondly, remember to put key words in
double quotation marks to help you find the information you need more quickly.
Check the dates and the source of the information you find.Follow these few tips, and your time spent
doing research on the Internet will be much more rewarding, making the Internet
your good and faithful assistant.8Advertisements例一
要点:1.广告是我们生活的重要组成部分。它们通常信息量足,吸引人且说服力强,鼓励人民去购买一样产品或一项服务或去相信一个理念。2.广告的形式主要有两种:商业广告和公益广告。商业广告使某人为了推销一项产品或服务而花钱做的广告。而公益广告则是指在给人们提供关于健康,安全或其他任何关乎社会福利问题的知识。其目的是要教育并帮助我们的生活的更好。3.对广告应该保持理性,让广告为你服务:想一下你为什么应该做广告上建议的事,购买广告上所推销的产品或服务。Advertisements are an important part of
our lives. They are usually informative, attractive and persuasive so as to
encourage people to buy a product or service or believe an idea.There are two main types of
advertisements―commercial advertisements and public service advertisement. A
commercial advertisement is one that someone has paid for to promote a product
or service. Public service advertisements are intended to educate people about
health, safety and any other issue which affects social welfare. They are meant
to teach us and help us live better lives.Be smart about advertisements and let
advertisements be at your service: think about why you should do the things the
advertisements suggest,
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 忙于某事用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐