和平统一 一国两制的英文怎么说

当前位置: &
和平的英文
音标:[ hépíng ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译1.(无战争状态) peace 短语和例子和平解决边界争端 peaceful settlement o 和平利用原子能 peaceful utilizat use of atomic energy f 和平统一祖国 peaceful reunificati 和平与发展两大问题 two major issues of peace and development2.(温和) mild 短语和例子药性和平。 the medicine is mild.; 和平倡议 和平地区 和平改革 pe 和平攻势 和平过渡 和平进军 和平竞赛
和平力量 和平鸟 和平谈判 和平运动 和平中立政策 policy of
和平主义 和平主义者 pacifist &&&&robert chua&&&&cao heping&&&&chen he- chen ho- he-ping chen&&&&he-ping deng&&&&pink peace&&&&heping gong&&&&seki kazuhira&&&& alan&&&& s ...&&&&peace party&&&&land of peace&&&&shanti-mantra&&&& pacific (l02); serene&&&&pacificall peacefully&&&&peace corps of u.s; peacekeeper&&&&law of peace&&&& port-de-paix&&&&song for peace&&&&dove of peace&&&&dar-es- qasr al-salam&&&&la vallee de la paix&&&&mir&&&&mirny&&&&paix rue de la&&&&peace (disambiguation)&&&&apple
例句与用法We made concessions for the sake of peace .为了和平我们做出了让步。The desirability of peace needs no affirmation .和平的可取无容赘言。He declared his profound longing for peace .他说他深切地渴望和平。One can sense the people yearning for peace .可以感觉到人民盼望和平。They are large but peaceful animals .它们是巨大但却爱和平的动物。The peace treaty was signed in paris .该和平条约是在巴黎签订的。The chinese are praised for loving peace .中国人以爱好和平见称。The old man recited his devotion to peace .那个老人缕述他对和平的热诚。We are the trustees for the peace of the world .我们是世界和平的捍卫者。The false peace lasted one month .这种虚假的和平延续了一个月。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
汉语解释hépíng①指没有战争的状态:~环境丨保卫世界~。②温和;不猛烈:药性~。③平静;宁静:听了这番话,他心里~了一些。
百科解释和平通常指没有战争或没有其它敌视暴力行为的状态,也用来形容人的不激动或安静。通常,维持国家关系之间的和平状态是多数人或组织的企盼,尤其是类似联合国这类国际组织。详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
和平的英文翻译,和平英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译和平,和平的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:但我肯定我们中国人有智慧靠自己实现国家的和平统一是什么意思?
但我肯定我们中国人有智慧靠自己实现国家的和平统一
问题补充:
But I am sure that we Chinese people on their own wisdom to achieve peaceful reunification of the country
But I am sure that we Chinese wisdom achieve on its own the peaceful reunification of the country
正在翻译,请等待...
But I am sure that we Chinese people have the wisdom on their own to achieve peaceful reunification of the country
But I am sure that we Chinese people have the wisdom on their own to achieve peaceful reunification of the country
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!虽然我们前面仍有困难,但我肯定我们中国人有智慧自己实现国家的和平统一 的翻译是:Although we still have difficulties ahead, but I am sure that we Chinese people have the wisdom of his country's peaceful reunification 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
虽然我们前面仍有困难,但我肯定我们中国人有智慧自己实现国家的和平统一
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Although there are still difficulties ahead of us, but I am sure we Chinese wisdom to achieve the country's peaceful reunification of their
Although we still have difficulties ahead, but I am sure that we Chinese people have the wisdom of his country's peaceful reunification
Although we still have difficulties ahead, but I am sure that we Chinese people have the wisdom of his country's peaceful reunification
Although there are still difficulties ahead of us, but I am sure that we Chinese are wise themselves to achieve the peaceful reunification of the country
Although in front of us still had the difficulty, but I affirmed our Chinese had wisdom to realize the national peaceful unification
相关内容&a你看上去很着急,是什么是你这么担忧? You looked worries very much, is what is you such worried? & ado weak in 做微弱 & aYour order is being processed now. This may take up to a few minutes. 您的顺序现在被处理。 这也许占去几分钟。 & a我做自己想做的事情,我没有错 I handle the matter which oneself wants to do, I not wrong & a合成橡胶是人们采用化学加工方法由相关单体制作的具有橡胶特征的高弹性聚合物材料 The synthetic rubber is the people uses chemistry processing method to have the rubber characteristic high elasticity polymer material by the correlation monomer manufacture & a-Monitor the implementation of marketing plans and programs for supporting the CS sales teams to achieve business targets in terms of sales revenue, growth rate, profitability until the new business matured -监测营销计划和方案的实施为支持CS销售队达到企业目标根据销售收入,生长率,有利,直到新的事务成熟了 & a我爱的朋友们,一定要比我幸福! I love the friends, must certainly be happier than me! & a昨天中午我正在玩电脑 我睡觉很长时间为今晨 & akind le the passions 亲切的le激情 & a公司管理很不错 The corporate management is very good & agive a beard 给一个胡子 & aEveryone must to realize that the world keeps turning 大家必须意识到世界保留转动 & aI still can't improve my English. 我不可能仍然改进我的英语。 & a从遇见到爱上你,只是那么一瞬间!·
爱你.永远!· From meets falls in love with you, only is that the flash! · Loves you. Forever! · & aIt is possible to reconstruct the old pier only if the NO6 region has purchased! 只有当NO6地区购买了,重建老码头是可能的! & aAre these jeff and jack 是这些杰夫和起重器 & aDear Wyman 亲爱Wyman, & a我会记住这句话 I can remember this speech & acan save your money in the long run 能保存您金钱从长远看 & a我们校服和他们校服的颜色不同 Our school uniform and their school uniform color different & aThey
try to move it together 他们设法移动它一起 & agta4修改器 gta4 revises & a我们公司设有优秀的开发设计室 Our company is equipped with the outstanding development design office & a如果可以,我希望你永远都不要离开我...... If may, I hope forever all do not leave me ...... & aDo not old three old four I give you some colour see see 正在翻译,请等待...
& adenominazione di origine controllata 您居住taurasini & amake a plan for 做一计划为 & a看我`再看我`再看我就把你喝掉. Looked my `looked again my `looked again I drink up you. & a世上没有免费午餐之类的事 In the world does not have the free lunch and so on matter & aI dO SO 我如此 & a大多时候都是俄自作多情吧 Mostly time all is the Russia original work full of affection & adisappeared several 消失了数 & a医生仔细检查了这位小男孩后,发现他没什么大碍
look for After doctor has inspected this young boy carefully, discovered he does not have any to obstruct look for greatly & aunhappy, how raise not a smile 怏怏不乐,怎么培养不是微笑 & aIf I were you the only one . 如果我是您仅一个。 & apop game 流行音乐比赛 & a拥有最多数目的 Has the most most goals & a追求梦想,拥抱幸福 The pursue vainly hoped for, hug happy & aAs far as I am concerned, this situation, the opportunities even those that do not seem like a opportunity at the moment, you should be paying attention to them as all that I have seen in terms of your love life are powerful influences from planetary movements only you are going to experience. If you are feeling scared 就我所关心,这个情况,机会当时不似乎象机会甚而的那些,您应该注意他们,因为我看见了根据您的爱生活的所有是强有力的影响从星球运动只有您体验。 如果您是感觉害怕,它仅自然,什么我由意味即这是只有您有益于能量的正面交换。 我真正地喜欢与您一起使用在变动的这个期间。 我们在您的爱生活中愿两个庆祝这成功和令人满意的演变。 & aai is like a touch of deep love null & aalready exists exiting 已经存在退出 & a我的好多照片是在同一航线上拍摄,十几个小时内有很大差别,有时几个小时甚至几分钟都有很大不同。 Spring, summer, fall, and winter, four o'clock changes. & a对你来说,不原谅别人的过错是愚蠢的 To you, does not forgive others mistake is stupid & aService-Oriented Architecture(SOA)-General information 面向服务的建筑学(SOA) -总说明 & a纵观历史长河 Non model & a那女孩的英文名叫凯特。 That girl's English name is called Kate. & a剩余期限 Surplus deadline & a黑夜给了俄黑色的眼睛 可俄最大的幸福就是用眼睛看你 The dark night gave Russia the black eye to be possible the Russia biggest happiness to be looks at you with the eye & aDo you think who is the greatest leader in the world? Why? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a常常在外面上网 Accesses the net frequently in outside & aWrite your answers on the answer paper 写您的答复在答复纸 & a我得出结论 Non model & a别的行星 Other planet & aYou shall pay for what you have done 您将支付什么您做了 & a对于我来说八点起床很舒服 Eight gets out of bed very comfortably regarding me & a今天我的家庭作业可以在一小时内完成 Today my homework may complete in an hour & a虽然我们前面仍有困难,但我肯定我们中国人有智慧自己实现国家的和平统一 Although in front of us still had the difficulty, but I affirmed our Chinese had wisdom to realize the national peaceful unification &当前位置: &
求翻译:闲暇时经常作报告宣传科学,为祖国和平统一竭尽全力.是什么意思?
闲暇时经常作报告宣传科学,为祖国和平统一竭尽全力.
问题补充:
Spare time to report regularly to disseminate scientific, make every effort to the peaceful reunification of the motherland.
Leisure-time when regular reports for dissemination of scientific and for the peaceful reunification of the motherland to make every effort.
When leisure gives a speech frequently the propaganda science, does utmost for the motherland peaceful unification.
Propagate scientific spare time to perform regular report, every effort for the peaceful reunification of the motherland.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 和平统一台湾 的文章

随机推荐