i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!英 [?n'd???; en-]
美 [?n'd???]
vt. 欣赏,享受;喜爱;使过得快活
1. en- + joy.
享受en-, 进入,使。joy, 高兴。
enjoy: [14] Originally, enjoy was used intransitively in English, rather as in the modern American Yiddish-influenced injunction ‘Enjoy!’: ‘Yet he never enjoyed after, but in conclusion pitifully wasted his painful life’, Robert Laneham 1549. However, by the end of the 16th century the transitive sense ‘take pleasure in’ had virtually taken over the field. The word probably comes from Old French enjo?r, a compound formed from the prefix en- ‘in’ and joir ‘rejoice’, which in turn came from Latin gaudēre (ultimate source of English joy).Old French did have another, similar verb, however, enjoier (formed from the noun joie), which probably also played a part in the English acquisition.=& late 14c., "rejoice, be glad" (intransitive), from stem of Old French enjoir "to give joy, rejoice, take delight in," from en- "make" (see
(1)) + joir "enjoy," from Latin gaudere "rejoice" (see ); Sense of "have the use or benefit of" first recorded early 15c. (replacing Old English brucan, for which see
(v.)).

Transitive meaning "take pleasure in" is mid-15c. In modern use it has a tendency to lose its connection with pleasure: newspaper photo captions say someone enjoys an ice cream cone, etc., when all she is doing is eating it, and Wright's "English Dialect Dictionary" (1900) reports widespread use in north and west England of the phrase to enjoy bad health for one who has ailments. Meaning "have sexual relations with" (a woman) is from 1590s. Related: Enjoyed; enjoys; enjoying. To enjoy oneself "feel pleasure or satisfaction in one's mind" attested by 1708.
1. I enjoy pleasure as much as the next person.
我和别人一样愉快。 来自柯林斯例句 2. Boys and girls will enjoy messing about with any kind of machine.
男孩和女孩会喜欢摆弄各种机械装置。 来自柯林斯例句 3. I have been a shooter for 16 years and enjoy my sport.
我从事射击运动已经16年了,很喜爱这项运动。 来自柯林斯例句 4. There were two lemon trees and I paused to enjoy their perfume.
那里有两棵柠檬树,我不禁驻足品味柠檬的芬芳。 来自柯林斯例句 5. The average German will enjoy 40 days' paid holiday this year.
今年,德国人将平均享受40天的带薪假期。 来自柯林斯例句
优词APP安卓版已正式发布;苹果版正在申请审核,所以还要等一段时间。
大家好!目前本站一直处于贴钱维持状态,在经历上次网站被屏蔽的事件后,又彻底清除了网站上所有的广告。
为了能继续维持网站的正常运转并能在后续为大家开发更多、更好的功能,遂开通了赞助通道,但由于赞助效果不佳,
现对赞助进行一些调整,将对符合条件的赞助者回馈大量的优质资源并赠送一些特殊福利,让赞助者能够获得物有所值的回报。
详细信息请点击下面的按钮:
(特别提醒:请符合条件的赞助者,在赞助时务必在留言中留下您的邮箱,
以便我们及时发放福利!如果忘了,请通过微博私信或者网站底部的联系通道告知我们)enjoyed ourselves this New Year’s Day this year.
uncle sent me a card yesterday to congratulate / congratulating me on my 18th
years of / years’ construction, the little town is now as lively as it was
before the earthquake / it
used to be before the
earthquake.
performance began with a piece of classical music which was familiar to people in
their fifties.
5. No sooner had she
watched the TV program on the extinct species than she made up her mind to join
the wildlife protection organization.
《》其他试题
您感兴趣的《》试卷
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:有人喜爱享用跋山涉水,站在山顶去享用降服的人生,有人喜爱享用沿水沿山散步,享用旅途中的桃红柳绿……日子即是一道多选题。咱们老是在享用中渐渐度过终身,享用快乐,享用孤单。那你知道享用的英语单词enjoy是什么意思吗,都有哪些用法吗?下面和学利斯小编一同来看看吧。
Enjoy词性的分类:
vt. 喜爱; 赏识; 享有,享用; 使过得快活
vi. 使过得快活
Enjoy的词汇调配:
enjoy favourable conditions for …具有…有利条件 enjoy life 享用人生
enjoy music 赏识音乐 enjoy popularity 享有盛名
enjoy the performance 赏识表演 enjoy casually 偶然喜爱
enjoy entirely 彻底喜爱 enjoy mutually 彼此喜爱
enjoy whole-heartedly 由衷地喜爱 enjoy intensely 纵情地享用
Enjoy的有关英语短句:
例句: 1.Enjoy yourself!
例句: 2.I hope you’ll enjoy yourself.
我期望你们能玩得快乐。
例句: 3.He always enjoys himself making fun of others.
他老是喜爱以开他人的打趣来取乐。
例句: 4.They enjoyed themselves playing chess.
他们下棋文娱。
例句: 5.If you come in with us, we’re sure to enjoy your company.
假设你参加咱们,咱们必定十分期待。
例句:   6.We enjoyed the concert very much.
咱们十分喜爱那台音乐会
例句: 7.He enjoyed certain prestige among the students
. 他在学生中享有必定的威望。
例句:   8.I enjoy galloping over the fields.
我喜爱在郊野中策马飞驰。
例句: 9.He enjoys boating and swimming.
他喜爱划船和游水。
以上即是enjoy的意思和enjoy的用法,期望我们可以记住,真实把握enjoy的意思。日子即是在享用,享用生命开放的进程,学习英语的进程要学会去享用,在学习进程中渐渐生长,不断堆集自个,平常多读多写多练,你会发现其间的趣味,英语自认而然的也就棒棒哒!

我要回帖

更多关于 enjoy造句 的文章

随机推荐