帮我写一下这个英语作文谢谢你带给我快乐作文要快哟

作文的题目是I Love My Home,请大家帮我写一篇作文!谢谢!!!!!
i 相关信息 my home
Home means a lot to me. “Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.” I appreciate the warmth of my home, and regard it as one of the brightest and dearest spots on earth. It is the place where I can take refuge whenever I meet with difficulties, failures and even frustrations in my daily life. At home, my dear parents and brothers and sisters will comfort me and cheer me up. And with their concern and encouragement, I will reg...
i 相关信息 my home
Home means a lot to me. “Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.” I appreciate the warmth of my home, and regard it as one of the brightest and dearest spots on earth. It is the place where I can take refuge whenever I meet with difficulties, failures and even frustrations in my daily life. At home, my dear parents and brothers and sisters will comfort me and cheer me up. And with their concern and encouragement, I will regain my self-confidence and muster up all my strength and courage to face the stern realities of life. To me, home is forever a joy where I can always find love, understanding, care and help.
其他答案(共2个回答)
都行。(这里的home指家乡)
Home means a lot to me. “Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.” I a...
风渐渐凉了起来,吹散了天边那最后一抹晚霞,也吹落了那树枝上久久不肯离去的红叶,吹醒了这一个充满诗意的季节——秋。
秋天总是在人们不知不觉中悄悄到来,刚从...
当1/5≤a≤1时,y为减函数,其值为2≤a≤26/5
当1≤a≤5时,y为增函数,其值为2≤a≤26/5
所以:若1/5≤a≤5,则a...
您好,给您找了点供参考,希望对您写英语作文有所帮助:
1.as an old saying goes,....正如一句古老的谚语所说
2....be noth...
意志是可以用WILL来表达的,WILL表意志与意愿.如:钢铁意志:will of steel.
有志者事竟成:Where there is a will, t...
答: 你好怀孕期间下面流出褐色的分泌物这个建议去医院检查一下,有可能是先兆流产
答: 2)英国的科学教育:在英国“全国学校课程”中,科学和数学并列为三大核心课程,所有5—16岁的儿童都必须接受法定的科学教育
答: 终于有考教师资格证书的朋友了,哈哈!我今年刚考完,幸运的是,考过了啊 !我的资料共享里就有,你去下载吧!肯定对你有帮助的.还有就是,考的的确挺细的,不要把你认为...
答: 暑期培训班资料有关初中教育的暑期培训课程
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题