I never go to school in July.用danny d 长度替换I,其他部分做相应改变

"完形填空。Ioften go to school l foot, if (如果) the weather is sunny.Because (因为)live _2 _school. If it is3 , I can go to school by _4_ .My mother 5 me ther..."阅读答案_阅读能力_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"完形填空。Ioften go to school l foot, if (如果) the weather is sunny.Because (因为)live _2 _school. If it is3 , I can go to school by _4_ .My mother 5 me ther..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"完形填空。Ioften go to school l foot, if (如果) the weather is sunny.Because (因为)live _2 _school. If it is3 , I can go to school by _4_ .My mother 5 me ther..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
完形填空。
I&&often go to school &&l&& foot, if (如果) the weather is sunny.&&Because (因为)live &&_2 _school. If it is&&3&& , I can go to school by _4_ .&&My mother &&5&& me there.
(&&&& ) 1. A. on (&&&& ) 2.&A. ar (&&&& ) 3. A. sunny(&&&& ) 4. A. bike (&&&& ) 5. A. take
B. at B. from B. rainyB. carB. drive
C. inC. nearC. rainC. plane C. drives
参考答案:
1. A& 2. C& 3. B& 4. B& 5. C
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)& Unit知识点 & “I’m a middle school ...”习题详情
141位同学学习过此题,做题成功率68.7%
I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really &&&&. Let me tell you &&&&&it.I go to school from Monday to Friday. I &&&&&get up before 7:30 in the morning, because I always go to bed late at night. After getting up, I wash my face (洗脸) and brush teeth. I &&&&&a healthy breakfast at 7:40. At 8:00, I walk to the bus stop. I take a &&&&&to school. It takes &&&&&20 minutes to get there. School finishes at 14:30. When I get home, I do my &&&&&and study until (直到) 17:00. After that, I &&&&&my mother make dinner. We have dinner at 18:00. Then I always &&&&&my friends on the computer. We talk about many things. I go to bed at 22:30.My school days are boring, &&&&&the weekends are another (另一种的) story. How is your life?【小题1】A.difficultB.boringC.interestingD.right【小题2】A.aboutB.onC.with D.to【小题3】A.usually B.alwaysC.neverD.often【小题4】A.cross B.haveC.show D.work【小题5】A.trainB.bike C.subwayD.bus【小题6】A.meB.youC.us D.them【小题7】A.modelB.dreamC.homeworkD.job【小题8】A.tasteB.helpC.liveD.call【小题9】A.talk withB.ask forC.think of D.write to【小题10】A.andB.orC.because D.butC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-广西平南县六陈高级中学七年级3月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really ____. Let me tell you ____it.I go to school fro...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了作者的学习生活。他认为自己的生活不是真的有意思。因为他晚上睡的晚,所以早上七点半以前从未起过床。他花费二十分钟坐公共汽车去学校。他到家后做完作业,就帮助他妈妈做晚饭。晚饭后,他和朋友在电脑上聊天。他在学校的时候是无聊的,但是周末是另一种故事。【小题1】考查形容词及语境的理解。A. difficult &困难的;B. boring 无聊的; C. interesting有趣的; D. right正确的。句意:我认为我的生活不是真的有意思。根据My school days are boring,可知我在学校的是无聊的,故是有趣的,故选C。【小题2】考查介词及语境的理解。A. about 关于;B. on在……之上;C. with和;D. to向。句意:我给你讲一讲关于学校的生活。tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某事。故选A。【小题3】考查副词及语境的理解。A. usually 经常;B. always总是;C. never从不;D. often经常。句意:我早上七点半以前从未起过床。根据because I always go to bed late at night.可知晚上睡的晚,因此早上起的晚,故从未早起。故选C。【小题4】考查动词及语境的理解。A. cross 穿过;B. have吃;& C. show &&&展示;D. work工作。句意:我在七点四十分吃一顿健康的早餐。have breakfast吃早餐。故选B。【小题5】考查名词及语境的理解。A. train 火车;B. bike自行车;C. subway地铁;D. bus公共汽车。句意:我坐公共汽车去学校。根据I walk to the bus stop.可知我走着去公共汽车站,可知我坐公共汽车去上学。故选D。【小题6】考查代词及语境的理解。A. me我;B. you 你;C. us 我们;D. them他们。句意:到那儿花了我二十分钟。根据I take a &&&&&to school.可知我上学,可知此处指的是花费我的时间。故选A。【小题7】考查名词及语境的理解。A. model 模型;B. dream 梦想;C. homework作业; D. job工作。句意:当我到家时,我做作业。根据study until (直到) 17:00.可知学习到17点,可知此处是学习,做作业。故选C。【小题8】考查动词及语境的理解。A. taste 品尝;B. help&&帮助;C. live&&居住;D. call打电话。句意:我帮助我妈妈做晚饭。根据We have dinner at 18:00.可知此处我们吃晚饭,故此处先帮助妈妈做晚饭。故选B。【小题9】考查动词短语及语境的理解。A. talk with和……谈论;B. ask for 要求;C. think of想;D. write to给……写信。句意:然后我总是在电脑上和朋友聊天。根据We talk about many things.可知我们谈论事情,可知此处在跟朋友聊天,谈论。故选A。【小题10】考查连词及语境的理解。A. and&而且;B. or&或者;C. because &因为;D. but但是。句意:我在学校的时候是无聊的,但是周末是另一种故事。因为前半句说学校的日子无聊,后半句是周末是另一种故事,前后是转折关系,故用连词but。故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really ____. Let me tell you ____it.I go to schoo...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really ____. Let me tell you ____it.I go to school fro...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really ____. Let me tell you ____it.I go to school fro...”相似的题目:
—I’ll go for a school trip.&&& —I hope you have a good trip.—&&&&Thanks.Me too.Sure, I will.You too!
I &&&& some of my free time playing basketball for my school team.spendhavetakecost
Your sweater looks smart. Where &&&& you &&&& it? get get get getting
“I’m a middle school ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really ____. Let me tell you ____it.I go to school from Monday to Friday. I ____get up before 7:30 in the morning, because I always go to bed late at night. After getting up, I wash my face (洗脸) and brush teeth. I ____a healthy breakfast at 7:40. At 8:00, I walk to the bus stop. I take a ____to school. It takes ____20 minutes to get there. School finishes at 14:30. When I get home, I do my ____and study until (直到) 17:00. After that, I ____my mother make dinner. We have dinner at 18:00. Then I always ____my friends on the computer. We talk about many things. I go to bed at 22:30.My school days are boring, ____the weekends are another (另一种的) story. How is your life?【小题1】A.difficultB.boringC.interestingD.right【小题2】A.aboutB.onC.with D.to【小题3】A.usually B.alwaysC.neverD.often【小题4】A.cross B.haveC.show D.work【小题5】A.trainB.bike C.subwayD.bus【小题6】A.meB.youC.us D.them【小题7】A.modelB.dreamC.homeworkD.job【小题8】A.tasteB.helpC.liveD.call【小题9】A.talk withB.ask forC.think of D.write to【小题10】A.andB.orC.because D.but”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really ____. Let me tell you ____it.I go to school from Monday to Friday. I ____get up before 7:30 in the morning, because I always go to bed late at night. After getting up, I wash my face (洗脸) and brush teeth. I ____a healthy breakfast at 7:40. At 8:00, I walk to the bus stop. I take a ____to school. It takes ____20 minutes to get there. School finishes at 14:30. When I get home, I do my ____and study until (直到) 17:00. After that, I ____my mother make dinner. We have dinner at 18:00. Then I always ____my friends on the computer. We talk about many things. I go to bed at 22:30.My school days are boring, ____the weekends are another (另一种的) story. How is your life?【小题1】A.difficultB.boringC.interestingD.right【小题2】A.aboutB.onC.with D.to【小题3】A.usually B.alwaysC.neverD.often【小题4】A.cross B.haveC.show D.work【小题5】A.trainB.bike C.subwayD.bus【小题6】A.meB.youC.us D.them【小题7】A.modelB.dreamC.homeworkD.job【小题8】A.tasteB.helpC.liveD.call【小题9】A.talk withB.ask forC.think of D.write to【小题10】A.andB.orC.because D.but”相似的习题。“Father, I don’t like to go to school, said Harry Williams one morning.“I wish you 1 let me stay at home. Charles Parker’s father doesn’t make him go to school. Mr. Williams took his little bo 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
“Father, I don’t like to go to school,” said Harry Williams one morning.“I wish you &1& let me stay at home. Charles Parker’s father doesn’t make him go to school.” Mr. Williams took his little boy &&2& &the hand, and said kindly to him, “Come, my son. I want to& 3& &you something in the garden.” Harry walked into the garden with his father, who led him along &&4& they came to a bed in which peas(豌豆) were growing.Not a weed(杂草) was to be& 5& &about their roots. “See how beautifully these peas are &&6 , my son,” said Mr. Williams. “How clean and healthy the vines(藤) look.We shall have a good &&7& .Now let me show you the vines in Mr. Parker’s garden.” Mr. Williams then &&8 Harry to look at Mr. Parker’s pea vines. After a few moments, Mr. Williams asked, “Well, my son, what do you &&9& Mr. Parker’s pea vines?” “Oh, Father!” replied the little boy.“I never saw such &&10 looking peas in my life! The weeds are nearly as &&11& as the peas themselves.There won’t be half a crop!” “ &&12& &are they so much worse than ours, Harry?” “Because they have been left to grow as they &&13& .I suppose Mr. Parker just planted them, and never took any care of them &&14& ” “Yes.A garden will soon be overrun with weeds &&15 &it is not taken good care of,” Mr. Williams& 16& , “and so it is with the human garden. Children’s minds are like garden beds.They must be&& 17& &cared for.I send you to school in order that the garden of your& 18& &may have good seeds and &&19& plentifully.Now which would you &&20& , to stay at home or go to school?” “I would rather go to school,” said Harry. 1.A.could&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.might&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.would
2.A.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.of 3.A.offer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.show &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.give &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.remind 4.A.when &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.before &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.until 5.A.made &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.changed &&&&&&&&&&&& C.seen &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.planted
6.A.growing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.moving &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.shaking&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.dancing
7.A.result&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.harvest &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.match &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.present
8.A.forced &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.ordered &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.followed &&&&&&&&&&& D.led
9.A.think of& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.look at &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hear of& &&&&&&&&&&& D.deal with
10.A.ugly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.fine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.dirty &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.poor
11.A.deep &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.long &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.high &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.wide
12.A.When &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Why &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Where &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.How
13.A.pleased &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.stayed &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.left &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.belonged
14.A.ahead &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.outside &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.forward &&&&&&&&&&&& D.afterward
15.A.as &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.or &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.so
16.A.required &&&&&&&&&&&& B.answered &&&&&&&&&& C.explained &&&&&&&&&& D.announced
17.A.carefully&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.correctly &&&&&&&&&&& C.gently &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.slightly
18.A.school &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.mind &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.family &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.dream
19.A.produce &&&&&&&&&&&& B.develop &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.decrease &&&&&&&&&&& D.drop
20.A.find &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.support &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.prefer
1—5 DCBDC& &&&&6—10 ABDAD& &&&&11—15 CBADC &&&&&16—20 CABAD
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Time is very important in our life. It& 36& our everyday moments. However, time never had any importance in my life until I&& 37&& a watch from my father, which organized my life and made me more&& 38&& . It’s round(圆形的) in the center with two silver bands(带,条) that go&& 39& my wrist(手腕) and all of it is made of silver. I received this&& 40&& on a gray-sky day. I had to go to the airport at 9:00 a.m. to&& 41&& up my uncle Ali and take him to my father’s house. &&42&& , I was late because I was& 43& with my friends. Later on that day, around 11:00 a.m., I& 44& my uncle, but I was very late for him. He had&& 45&& the airport and taken a taxi to my father’s house. I got to my father’s house at 2:00 p.m. that day and felt& 46& of myself at that moment. After I said hello to my& 47& father and tired uncle, my father asked me to sit next to him and handed me this watch as a gift from him. Then he said, “Peter, did you have& 48& with your friends today?” I answered, “Yes, father, and& 49&
apologized for not meeting my uncle Ali.” He said, “What you& 50& was not very nice and you should feel sorry for your& 51&& .” I was ashamed and said, “Father, I’ll never do it again. I promise.” He said, “I hope today you learned something important, and this watch will be a&& 52&& for you.” He told me to take this watch and use it as an organizer of my& 53&& . I learned a very important lesson from my father: to& 54& time and never to be late to get someone. This watch is& 55&& to me, not because of its price, but because of the lesson that I learned from it. A. makes&&&&&&& B. organizes&&&&&&&& &&C. orders&&&&&&&& D. supplies A. received&&&&& B. accepted&&&&&&&&& &&C. won&&&&&&&&&& D. achieved A. confident&&&& B. independent&&&&&& &&C. efficient&&&&& &&D. responsible A. around&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with A. card&&&&&&&& B. thing&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C. gift&&&&&&&&&& &D. letter A. call&&&&&&&&& B. pick&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. put&&&&&&&&&&& D. bring A. Otherwise&&&& B. Fortunately&&&&&& &&C. However&&&&&& D. Therefore A. going&&&&&&& B. leaving&&&&&&&&&& &&C. standing&&&&&& &D. shopping A. forgot&&&&&&& B. remembered&&&&&&& C. saw&&&&&&&&&&& D. visited A. arrived&&&&&& B. recognized&&&&&&& &&C. left&&&&&&&&&& &D. found A. ashamed&&&&& B. frightened&&&&&&& &&C. disappointed&& &D. shy A. nervous&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&&&&&& C. angry&&&&&&&&& D. doubtful A. lunch&&&&&&&& B. quarrel&&&&&&&&&& &C. appointment&&& &D. fun A. I&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. they&&&&&&&&&& D. we A. said&&&&&&&&& B. did&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. thought&&&&&&& D. forgot A. idea&&&&&&&&& B. word&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. action&&&&&&&& &D. movement A. wonder&&&&&& B. hope&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. requirement&&& &D. reminder A. life&&&&&&&&& &B. day&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. way&&&&&&&&&& D. thought A. waste&&&&&&&& B. respect&&&&&&&&&& &C. ignore&&&&&&&& &D. enjoy A. useful&&&&&&& &B. necessary&&&&&&&& C. helpful&&&&&&& &&D. important
题型:阅读理解
Recently I gave my adult students homework. It was “go to someone you love and tell them you love them.” It has to be someone you have never said those words to before or at least haven’t shared those words with for a long time. It sounds like very tough homework since most of the men were over 35 and were raised in the generation of men that were taught expressing emotions is not “macho (阳刚之气).” Showing feelings or crying was just not done. So this was very threatening homework for some. At the beginning of our next class, I asked if someone wanted to share what happened when they told someone they loved them. I fully expected one of the women to volunteer, as was usually the case, but on this evening one of the men raised his hand, quite moved and a bit shaken. As he unfolded out of his chair (all 1.85 meters of him), he began by saying, “Dennis, I was quite angry with you last week when you gave us this homework. Who were you to tell me to do something that personal?” “But as I began driving home my conscience (良心)started telling me that I knew exactly who I needed to say ‘I love you’ to.” “Five years ago, my father and I had a severe disagreement and really never settled it since then. We avoided seeing each other unless we absolutely had to at Christmas or other family gatherings. But even then, we hardly spoke to each other.” “So last Tuesday by the time I got home I had convinced myself. I was going to tell my father I loved him. It’s strange, but just making that decision seemed to lift a heavy load off my chest.”
The homework is threatening for some students because_________.
A. they are middle-aged people& B. they are not macho enough
C. they were taught to hide their emotions& D. they didn’t know how to show feelings
From the passage we know that_________.
A. the adult students have classes in the day time only
B. not all the adult students in the writer’s class are male
C. the man refused to meet his father after their quarrel
D. the man quickly decided to say “I love you” to his father
The underlined phrase “unfolded out of his chair” in Para 4 is closest in meaning to_________.
A. stood on his chair straight& B. sat quietly in the chair
C. bent himself over his chair& D. raised himself slowly from the chair
What does the man imply by saying the underlined sentence in the last paragraph?
A. He felt it too strange to say “I love you” to his father.
B. He felt relaxed just thinking of saying “I love you” to his father.
C. He felt very relaxed after saying “I love you” to his father.
D. He had to lift a heavy load off his chest before saying “I love you”.
来源:学年上海市高三高考压轴英语卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
&A.&&&& Try to know moreabout your child.B.&&&&& Being adaddy is your top priority.C.&&&&& Value yourchild for what he is.D.&&&& Let your childteach you.E.&&&&& Time is ofthe essence.F.&&&&& Look forthe good and praise it.&Seven Simple Rules for DadMy main object in life is to make sure I do the bestpossible job rais&ing Tommy, now aged ten. That means I have to be the bestpossible father I can be. I am no psychologist, but I do see what succeeds withmy son and me. I also observe other fathers. Here is what I have found worksbest in the dad department.1.
The key to a happy child is having a dad who is therewith him consis&tently, day in and day out. It is far better to spend eveningafter evening just sitting near him while he reads a book or plays on thecomputer than to spend a couple of hours every Saturday buying him toys ortaking in a movie.2. Share your strengths and fears.You are your child's ally, not his adversary. Thechild who knows that his father was once afraid of the dark, and is stillafraid of needles, gets to know that his own weaknesses are part of mankind,not a unique shame.3.
&Encouragement is the primary engine of humandevelopment. I have been telling Tommy for a year now that he is a whiz in mathbecause I know he can calculate in a nanosecond the number of toys he can buywith his allowance. Now he's a whiz in math at school too. Consistentrecognition of a child's strengths is more important by far than vitamins. Youdeny it to them at their peril and yours.4. Do not allow your children to be rude.My son is expected to share, answer others when theygreet him and congratulate those who succeed. By teaching him about politeness,I make sure he realizes that others' feelings are worth taking into account. Ifhe can get that into his little towhead, he will have learned the most basicfoundation of human interaction.5.
A common misstatement about child development is that“kids don't come with instruction manuals(操作指南).” Nottrue—they do. They tell you when they’re hungry. They tell you when they'relonely or scared. They are like little guided tours of themselves. Childrenwill tell you what they want, although not always with words. Fatigue,irritability and sadness are ways of telling Dad what they need. Look andlisten.6.
When Tommy knows he is loved for himself, not for anyparticular accomplishment, he has a certain peace that allows him to learnbetter, sleep better, play better, be more helpful around the house. Whether hebecomes a rocket scientist or a plumber, I want Tommy to know he's No. 1 withme.7.
If you decide your kids come before your sales quotaor bridge game, you will find that all the other pieces of Daddyhood fall intoplace. When you put your kids first, you're getting the most value for everyhour on earth. What’s more, you have made the rightest decision of your life.—benjamin j. stein in The Washingtonian&
来源:江苏省2010届高三下学期冲刺模拟卷(英语)
题型:完形填空
&第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的(A、B、C和D)四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。The relationship between a son and hisfather changes over time. it may&& 36&& and flourish(繁茂) in mutual maturity. It mayfail in disliked dependence or independence.The first&& 37&& I haveof him--of anything, really--is his strength. To a little boy right after WorldWar II , a father seemed a god with strange strengths and powers&&38&& him to do and know any things in the world, such as putting abicycle chain back on, building a hamster cage or guiding a jigsaw(拼板玩具) so it&&39&& the letter F. In fact, I learned the alphabet that way in thosepre-television days.There were, of course, rules to learn.First came the handshake.&&& 40&& of those fishy (冷冰冰的) little finger grips, but agood firm squeeze&& 41&& by an equally strong gaze into theother’s eyes.As time passed, there were other rules tolearn. “Always do your best.” “Do it now.” “Never lie!” And most&&42& , “You can do whatever you have to do.”By my teens, he wasn’t tellingme&& 43&& to do anymore, which was scary and exciting atthe same time. He&& 44&& perspective (视角), not telling me what wasaround the great corner of life but letting me know there was a lot&&45&& just today and the next, which I hadn’t thought of.With father, I&& 46&&became a grown up.But one day, I realize now, there wasa(n)&& 47& .A School fact&& 48&&something he said. Impossible that he could be wrong, but there it was in thebook. I began to see, too, his&& 49&& spots, his prejudicesand his weaknesses. I never threw these up at him. He hadn’t to me.I&& 50&& asking his advice.There seemed to be a&&51&& between us, which I found&& 52&& to fill in.After much thought and practice (“You cando whatever you have to do.”), one night last winter, I sat down by his bed. Itold my father how much I&& 53&& him and talked of some ofmy advice on him.He said he knew how hard my&&54&& had been to say and how proud he was of me.“I had the best teacher,” I said. “You cando whatever you have to do.” He smiled a little. And we shook hands onceagain,&& 55&&&& . 36. A.raise&&&&&&&& &&& B.grow&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.worsen&&&&&&&&& &&& D.exist37. A.lesson&&&&&&& &&& B.idea&&&&&&&&&&&& && C.memory&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.touch38. A. making&&&&&&&&&&& B.encouraging&&&&& &&& C.getting&&&&&&&&&& & D.enabling39. A.writes&&&&&& &&&& B.forms&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.appears&&&&&&&&& && D.comes40. A.Nothing&&&&& &&&&& B.All&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.None&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D.Some41. A. approved&&&& &&&& B.accompanied&&&& &&&& C.astonished&&&&&& &&&& D.appointed42. A.strictly&&&&& &&&&&&& B.importantly&&&&&& && C.urgently&&&& &&&&&&&& D.surprisingly43. A.how&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B.when&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C.what&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D.why44. A.provided&&&&&& & B.gained&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.lost&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D.kept45. A. earlier than&&&& B. more than&&&&&&& && C. shorterthan&&&&& &&& D. less than46. A. luckily&&&& &&&&&&& B.gradually&&&&&&&& && C.surprisingly&&&&&& &&& D.regularly47. A.choice&&&&&&& &&& B.chance&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.change&&&&&&&&& &&&& D.check48. A. confirmed&&&& &&& B.confused&&&&&&&& &&& C.contradicted&&&& &&&&& D.connected49. A.strong&&&&&&& &&& B.blind&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.poor&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D.dark50. A.began&&&&&&& &&& B.continued&&&&&&& &&& C.stopped&&&&&&&&& && D.missed51. A.gap&&&&&&&&& &&& B.failure&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.crash&&&&&&&&&&& && D.loss52. A. impossible&&&& && B.easy&&&&&&&&&&&& && C.necessary&&&&&&& &&& D.strange53. A. disappointed&& && B.misunderstood&&& &&& C.loved&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D.supported54. A.life&&&&&&&&&& && B.years&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.speech&&&&&&&&&& && D.words55. A.hardly&&&&&&& &&& B.firmly&&&&&&&&&&& && C.warmly&&&&&&&&& &&& D.friendly&
来源:2010年海南省高二上学期教学质量检测(三)英语卷
题型:单项填空
—— Did youhand in your application for a league member?——Not yet.If I _____to see my father, I would have.A. didn’tgo&&& B. haven’t gone&&&&& C. wouldn’thave gone&& && D. hadn’t gone&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 danny d简介 的文章

随机推荐