Some birds aren’tit is meant to bee caged. Their feathers are just too bright.中文什么意思

some birds aren’t meant to be caged.their feathers are just too bright是什么意思_百度知道
some birds aren’t meant to be caged.their feathers are just too bright是什么意思
我有更好的答案
Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright…
有一种鸟是永远关不住的,因为她的每一片羽冀上都洒满了自由的光辉!
外教一对一、个性化定制英语培...
主营:英语培训
有些鸟不会被关在笼子里,它们的羽毛太明亮了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。“some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright,”什么意思_百度知道
“some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright,”什么意思
我有更好的答案
“some birds aren’t meant to be caged...的中文翻译“some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright, ““有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都太亮了,“
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。“some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright,” 什么意思_百度知道
“some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright,” 什么意思
我有更好的答案
some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright有些鸟儿是不会被关在笼子里的,它们的羽毛太亮了some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright有些鸟儿是不会被关在笼子里的,它们的羽毛太亮了some birds aren’t meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright有些鸟儿是不会被关在笼子里的,它们的羽毛太亮了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Her-Story: Some Birds Aren’t Meant To Be Caged (Malala Yousafzai)&#&#
| LinkedIn
[The original version of this post was published on October 17, 2014 on the blog: .]
While listening to National Public Radio (NPR) last week, the news of the day included the latest recipients of the Nobel Peace Prize. This year’s award is shared jointly by Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafzai “for their struggle against the suppression of children and young people and for the right of all children to education”
Although I am not familiar with the work of Kailash Satyarthi, I along with countless others had heard of Malala Yousafzai – the young girl from Pakistan who developed a worldwide following for her fight against local Taliban rulers who were banning girls from attending school. Her message caught fire in 2009 after she wrote a blog under a pseudonym for the British Broadcasting Company (BBC).
She was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013, and again in 2014. And this time, she won! At age 17, she is the youngest person to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
“If I win Nobel Peace Prize, it would be a great opportunity for me, but if I don’t get it, it’s not important because my goal is not to get Nobel Peace Prize, my goal is to get peace and my goal is to see the education of every child.” Malala Yousafzai
Most of us have heard of Malala because of the attempt on her life by Taliban leaders. On October 9, 2012, as she boarded a school bus, a gunman fired three shots at her after asking her name. However, her story begins before then. She became an advocate for girls’ education as a child. This led to early death threats against Malala and her family.
Gravely injured with a gunshot wound to her head, her activism was temporarily derailed and her voice silenced by an assassin’s bullet. Shortly after the shooting incident, she was flown to England for intensive medical care and rehabilitation. While the local rulers thought that they had silenced this trouble maker in the Swat District of Pakistan’s northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the attempted assassination sparked international rebuke and an outpouring of support for Malala and her work on behalf of young females in Pakistan.
An international media outlet wrote that Malala may have become “the most famous teenager in the world. [Ref 1] As she lay in a hospital bed in England for weeks in a semi-comatose state, unable to speak, her voice silenced by a senseless act…the words didn’t come from her, but from a new storm that was brewing. A crescendo of voices&rose out of&the international community. United Nations (UN) Special Envoy for Global Education, Gordon Brown, launched a UN petition in Yousafzai’s name, using the slogan “I am Malala” and demanding that all children worldwide be in school by the end of 2015 – a petition that helped lead to the ratification of Pakistan’s first Right to Education Bill. [Ref 2] In the April 29, 2013 issue of Time magazine, Yousafzai was featured on magazine’s front cover and as one of “The 100 Most Influential People in the World“.
As I continued listening to the stories of both newly minted Nobel Laureates, I began to smile. I was reminded of a line from the movie, The Shawshank Redemption: …some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. There was something special and very unique about Malala that shined in the worst of times on this road that she seemed destined to travel. Although the Taliban rulers had temporary silenced her physical voice with a bullet to her head, her cause took on a voice of its own and has since grown globally and exponentially.
Although Kailash Satyarthi’s name is not as well known, his work is. He has also suffered backlashes, threats, and attempts on his life. Satyarthi has been put in threatening situations for disturbing a number of economic interest simply because he believes that children should be in school and not enslaved in child labor.
“I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.”
Red, played by Morgan Freeman, in the Shawshank Redemption
Congratulations Malala! Congratulations are also extended to Kailash Satyarthi who shares this year’s&Peace Prize with Malala and all other Nobel Prize winners for 2014.
References
Biography of Malala Yousafzai,
&& (site last visited on October 15, 2014).
Bio – Malala Yousafzai,
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?You know some birds are n their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在
我的图书馆
You know some birds are n their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在
&警言与花絮&
&  平心而论,我们现在的生活比以前好得多,但快乐的人并不一定比以前多。生意场上人人想赢怕输,经商、经商,经常受伤;老板、老板,老板着脸;经理、经理,经常被修理。学生、孩子也快乐不起来,一大堆功课压着,加之升学的巨大压力,很早就感受着成年人的艰辛。&
&  欲望高,与现实的距离大,就失落、痛苦。反之,欲望不高,就不会痛苦,还会时时“喜出望外”。什么叫“欲”,“欲”字,一个“谷”,一个“欠”,欠谷子,也就是没有饭吃。没饭吃,有“欲”,那还情有可原,但现在是家有谷子。屋顶下有谷,是什么字呢?那就是“容”。有了容,就能易,所以叫“容易”。海纳百川,有容乃大;快乐人生,能容则易。&
婴儿出生时都是握着拳头,仿佛是说:“我什么都要”。但在离开人世时,人都是撒开双手,仿佛是说:“我什么也带不走”。如果我们能多认识一些自我的心灵,少一点名利的追逐;多一些境界的提升,少一些物欲的沉沦,就能过一个比较知足的快乐生活。&
&  哲人说:生活像镜子,你对着它哭,它就哭,你对着它笑,它就笑。人生在世,犹如匆匆过客,难的是那份自在和悠闲,难的是那份可心和舒坦。把生活看透、看穿些,把日子看平、看淡些,你就会变得心平气和,随遇而安。&
送人鲜花,手有余香,你努力使别人快乐,也能使你自己快乐。因为当你帮助别人时,就很少想到自己,能使自己的心灵净化,使自己得到更大的精神满足,而且帮助别人,不仅使别人解决困难,减少烦恼,还可以结交更多的知心朋友,得到更大的快乐。所以,你对别人好的时候,也就是对自己最好的时候。&
&  中国传统礼节中人们见面时都要相互鞠躬,为什么呢?因为,鞠躬就是放低自己,抬高别人。人不要学鹅,鹅看见人都不怕,原来鹅眼与人不一样,看出去的东西都是缩小的,那是过低估计了别人。但人也不要学牛,牛看见人都怕,因为牛眼与鹅眼截然相反,看出去的东西都是放大的,那是过低估计了自己。所以人既不要自卑,也不要自大,要有自信,不要迷信。&
不少人的一生都非常忙碌,如何在忙碌的人生中学会内心调整追求快乐?&
& 有的人认为快乐遥不可及,但也有人认为快乐伸手可得,因为他知道打开快乐之门的钥匙不在别处,就在自己手中。快乐是物质的,更是精神的,不如确切地说是来自于人对外来东西的内在价值判断,来自于人的心灵对生活的感应。富有者有富有者的快乐,贫困者有贫困者的快乐,位尊权贵者有快乐,身份卑微者也有快乐。生命里,人人都有泪有笑;生活中,人人都有苦有乐。为了快乐,人要努力使自己活得更自在,为此,要找回人生的一些基本要素,寻求一种开阔的人生觉悟,这是一种内心的调整,这是一种积极的调整,这是一种根本有效的调整。&
& 1 怎样使你快乐?首先是要保持积极向上的心态&
& 快乐来自内心的力量,来自心灵的安顿与宁静。英国哲学家罗素在《俗物的道德与幸福》一书中曾说:“动物只要不患病,吃得饱,便是幸福快乐了。
1. You know some birds are n their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 it is meant to be 的文章

随机推荐