求一篇题目怎么度过我的大学是这样度过的生活的英语作

您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
我的大学生活计划 My Plan for College Life
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
Now, I have already been an senior student and I have confidence that I can pass the college entrance examination and be enrolled by college. Therefore, I already have a plan for my college, which is my dreaming life in college.
现在,我已经是一名高中生了,我有信心我能够通过高考考上大学。因此,我已经为我梦寐以求的大学生活制定了计划。
First of all, study is still the most important thing in college. I will choose my interest as my major in college, which would make me work harder on study. I like reading so much that the library may be my favourite place. Besides, I would study some elective subjects that I am interested in or are useful for my future. Moreover, I would take part in extracurricular activities. College is a perfect stage to develop practical abilities. There are many associations in college, which help you do something for your interests. Besides, joining the student union is also a good way to develop a student's comprehensive abilities. This is the general plan for my college life and I look forward my college life.
首先,学习仍然是我大学里最重要的事情。我会选择我感兴趣的作为我的大学专业,这会使我学习更努力。我很喜欢阅读,图书馆将是我最喜欢的地方。除此之外,我会学一些感兴趣或对我将来有用的选修课。另外,我会参加课外活动。大学是一个发展实践能力的完美舞台。大学里有很多社团,有助于你做些感兴趣的事情。此外,参加学生会也是一个发展学生综合能力的好方法。,我很期待我的大学生活。
People often say that gold and silver are the most valuable things in the world. But I don't think so. In my opinion, to read books is more valuable than anything else. The old say...
Yesterday morning, I heard a terrible news that my friend Lihua was admitted to the hospital because of a car accident. The day before yesterday, Lihua was going to bookstore to bu...
上一篇: 下一篇:英语作文,我的大学生活_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文,我的大学生活
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&英语作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以我的大学生活为题写一篇150字左右的英语作文应该大一就都写过了.
落落为君15117
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
my college lifeYou may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful. In your spare time, you could play basketball, football and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health. In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends. Studying in college is a brand new start of our life.You can continue to study hard for the better scords. Libary is a good place for students to study in. If you want to show your talents and skills you can join in all kinds of activities. In a word,college life is wonderful!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求我的大学生活英语作文我是大一要中文翻译_百度知道
求我的大学生活英语作文我是大一要中文翻译
一个好的学生永远不会落下他的课业, it&#39.
带着期待,有一点是肯定的,虽然累但很高兴, I&#39, I got into Zhejiang Gongshang University, there are some things I don’t deal with properly. Here I make friends with my new classmates from everywhere around China。呆在宿舍的时候,记得在我的第一天大学生活对我来说变得有点困难了, there was one thing for sure that I did feel quite excited and curiouss our obligation to develop ourselves in college by learning new professional skills. There is no doubt that students like me have struggled for a long time so that can be permitted to enter the university. When it comes to study, I&#39。在这里我和来自中国各地的新同学交朋友.
随着时间的流逝. Generally speaking。毫无疑问,我想跟他们谈谈心. What&#39, a good student can never leave his study behind。然而, tired but happy, once I spent nearly a whole day playing computer games, time and weather permitting。更重要的是, we university students are already adults and it&#39。总的来说,奇妙的学习和生活的地方,困难不会让我难过。
Bringing with expectation. Personally,这是一个有趣的。然而, hard problems never upset me, I choose to read news online and sometimes watch a film for relaxing。带着好奇并且处于礼貌. Every day a series of outgoing people get into my eyesight. For instance,而是会认真地思考并向同学求助;s more, I will enjoy jogging or playing basketball with my classmates on the playground. Curious and out of politeness。说到学习,如果时间和天气允许的话,我进入了浙江工商大学。
To be honest,我对大学真的感到很兴奋很好奇. When staying in dormitory,很多像我这样努力了很长时间才可以进入大学的学生。不是忽略它;s an interesting and fantastic place for us to study and live in,反而会激励我。每天看着一群群外向的人. Ratd talk to them heart to heart,有时也会看电影来放松,我会慢跑或与我的同学在操场上打篮球,我会在线看新闻;d think carefully for a while and ask my classmates for help我的大学生活 My College Life
With time goes by. Not until we take a right attitude towards our study and life can we win a rich and colorful experience in college, it becomes a bit hard for me to remember everything about myself at the first day of my college life. However. However, instead they arouse me
老实说,有些事我处理得不够妥善。例如,有一次我花了将近一整天的时间来玩电脑游戏。就我个人而言,我们大学生已是成年人了,通过学习新的专业知识来发展自己是我们的义务。直到我们以正确的态度对待我们的学习和生活,我们才能在大学拥有丰富多彩的经历。
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 我的大学生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐