【计】 expedited
相关热门文字中翻英~~~~急!!!
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友pengyuhui917遇到了一个关于基础英语的疑惑,并悬赏200沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1 陵园很静,我听得出自己抚摸碑文的沙沙声。触及最后四个字,似有雷电涌动。过分冗长使人厌倦,过分简洁使人震惊。
2 在聪颖,精明的犹太人眼里,任何东西都是有价的,都能失而复得,只有智慧才是人生无价的财富。而智慧,很大程度上是书本上得来的。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
1 The cemetery was quiet, I could hear the rustle when touching the inscription on the stone. The last four characters made me feel as if there was thunder surging throughout my body. Long-winded sentences will weary people, too concise will shock them.
2 In the eyes of clever and shrewd Jews, everything is a measure of money and can get back after losing. But wisdom, which is the only thing beyond price in one's lifetime, comes from books to a great extent.
—— jccyw
1.Cemetery is a quiet, I could hear their touching inscription of the rustle. Reach the final four words, the lightning seems to be surging. too much long has make them boring. too simple makes shocking.
2 For the intelligent, shrewd
Jews, there are no price can be found again, only the wisdom of life is priceless wealth. And the wisdom to a large extent on a book.
—— jeffy0121
1.Cemetery is quiet, I could hear their touching inscription of the rustle. Reach the final words, the Lightning seems to be surging. Tired of it too long, too simple and shocking。
2.In the clever, shrewd eyes of the Jews, there are no price can be found again, only the wisdom of life is priceless wealth. And the wisdom to a large extent on the books to get the
—— kyokukahua
1.It was quite quiet in the cemetery.I could hear the rustles when I fingered at the inscription.
At the touch of the last four characters,I feel as if there was thunder surging.
Too wordy is boring, and too concise is shocking.
2.In the eyes of the intelligent shrewd Jews,anything is valueable and can be regained after lost.The only thing priceless is wisdom,which comes to a great extent from books.
—— pingerxu111
相关其他知识点扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
中翻英,急,大概意思是:我想购买你们的这个产品,但是能否把产品价格写50美金,因为我们需要按低于货值报关.
°神水盟2040
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
其实“报关”一词不能翻译成apply the customs,这是中式英语I want to buy your product,but I wonder(想要知道) if you can set the price at 50 dollars,we have to declare it(报关的正确译法) below the cost.(低于市值的英式译法)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I want to purchase your this product, whether but writes the productprice 50 Dollar, because we need according to be lower than the goodsvalue declaration .
I want to buy your product, but can you write the produce price as 50 dollars, as we need to
apply the customs a lower price than the actual one.
We are willing to buy this product,but could you please show the unit price at USD50 on the commercial invoice as we need to make customs clearance on the amount which is lower than cargo value.
I want to purchase your products,But can write USD 50 of price of articles,Because we need press low pay customs duties in the goods value.
We wanna to buy your product,but could you write the price as 50 dollars? Because we should apply the customs with a lower price than the goods value.
I want to purchase your product, but could you please state the (Unit) Price as USD50 (on the invoice), because we need to declare them using the price lower than the actual value of the goods.
i wanna buy your
product but can you put the price to 50 dollars? because our product must be lower than the product cost to apply the customs
扫描下载二维码英语中翻英,急~~
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;中翻英(急!)
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;

我要回帖

更多关于 百度词典中翻英 的文章

随机推荐