who make thename in englishh name for you

2016年英语周报高二新课标31-50期第47期 学年高二课标 题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 2016年英语周报高二新课标31-50期 & 第47期 学年高二课标 详细解析
当前解析:第47期 学年高二课标
解题老师:
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D) 中,选出最佳选项。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & A& & & & & & & & & & & & &&& & & & & & &When I was little,I'd&see tons of bats flying around streetlights at night in my neighborhood in upstate New York.& & & & & & &By the time I turned 7,I noticed something strange: All the bats in my neighborhood had vanished,and I wondered why. Later I learned what hy happened to my town's bats. A disease called “white nose syndrome(白鼻综合征) ” had killed 93&percent of New York State's bats (and about 6 million bats across the country)!I was shocked. I asked the bat biologist what I could do to help,and she said, “Tell others what's been happening. Help people understand that bats are important to our environment and need to be protected."& & & & & & &I thought I must teach people about bats. My first stop? The library,where I eventually checked out every book on bats they had. Next,I started a Facebook page called Buddies for Bats and posted any photos,facts,and videos that I could find. Then I wrote a letter to the host of an environmental program on my local radio station,asking if they'd&do a show on bats. (They did!)& & & & & & &But I still wanted to find a way to educate people face to face. I managed to make a presentation to a school. I also used tools to describe how bats help farmers&(and protect our food supply) by eating crop-damaging insects.& & & & & & &I practiced my presentation until it shone like a polished stone. It went over so well that other teachers started requesting me. Over the past three years,I ve talked in front of everyone from 5-year-olds to senior citizens!The more I present,the more I notice that I am changing minds. I have watched people go from dismissing bats as “disgusting(令人厌恶的)” to truly understanding them and advocating their protection.& & & & & & &Right now,I'm thinking of becoming a marine biobgist (海洋生物学家) someday.As long as I'm&helping animals,I'11 be happy.21. When the author was little,bats .&&&A. lived mainly in the south of America&&&B. were well protected in upstate New York&&&C. did great harm to the natural environment&&&D. existed in large quantities in upstate New York22. The underlined word “vanished” in Paragraph 2 can best be replaced by .&&&A. reproduced&&&B. disappeared&&&C. starved & & &D. expanded23. Paragraphs 3 and 4 mainly talk about.&&&A. the author's&efforts to help protect bats&&&B. how the author started Buddies for Bats&&&C. why the author did a radio show on bats&&&D. the difficulty the author had in educating people24. What can we infer about the author's presentation?&&&A. It was ignored by the audience.&&&B. It was far from satisfactory.&&&C. It was effective.&&&D. It was boring.
21. D 22. B 23. A 24. C
完全正确(2)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B&& & & & & Grand Cayman,the largest of three Cayman Islands in the Caribbean,is a perfect place for water lovers with a lot of family-friendly activities and attractions. Here are some of the best ones. Stingray (黄貂鱼) City&& & & & & &The word “city” is misleading,because the stingrays are actually found in their natural habitat along a series of shallow sandbars(沙洲). The stingrays gather in this shallow area accessible via a boat ride. Take a picture of the action on your water camera as you feed the stingrays some squid (乌贼) . Don’t be surprised to be surrounded by a dozen stingrays!Barrier Reef Snorkeling(潜游)&& & & & & & The coral reef gardens are so colorfUl that they look like a painting. The kid-friendly tour starts with a gentle boat ride. Watch for stingrays. The Mamott Grand Cayman Beach Resort is within walking distance of shops and restaurants.Tiki Beach&& & & & & & &Many snorkel and stingray tnps include a visit to this beautiful spot on kid-friendly Seven Mile Beach (rated among the world's&top 10 beaches) . You'1l&see why as you play in the gentle surf under blue skies. ABBQ lunch is cooked on site. Restrooms and outdoor showers make this a family-friendly beach you won't&want to leave.Swim with Dolphins& & & & & & & A variety of kid-friendly dolphins can be seen,enabling families to get in the clear sea water with these friendly creatures. At Dolphin Discovery, you can swim with dolphins in shallow water. For most visitors there,the minimum age is 3.Cayman Turtle Farm&& & & & & & & &Home to 11,000 green sea turtles,this world-class research and educational facility (设施) offers several kid-friendly activities. Swim with fish,see sharks in the tanks,and interact(互动) with starfish and other sea animals at the touch pool.&25. What are readers advised to do m Stingray City?&&&A. To try to catch some stingrays.&&&B. To try swimming with stingrays.&&&C. To photograph when feeding stingrays.、&&&D. To enjoy a gentle,comfortable boat ride.26. What makes Cayman Turtle Farm different from other attractions?&&&A. It allows visitors to surf.&&&B. It is most family-friendly. ,&&&C. Visitors can snorkel and play with dolphins there.&&&&D. Visitors can get knowledge and interact with sea animals.27. What can we learn from this text?&&&A. Various stingrays can be seen in deep water.&&&B. The coral reef gardens exhibit many paintings.&&&C. Seven Mile Beach is well known for its BBQ lunch.&&&D. A two-year-old child cannot enter Dolphin Discovery.
25. C 26. D 27. D
完全正确(0)答案太简单(2)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & C& & & & & & & & & & & & & && & & & & & &The eventual extinction of the large prehistoric animals has always attracted researchers. However,it is impossible to recreate most of them,either because the fossilized(变成化石的) C&NA is too old (dinosaur) or just not available. But the one exception may be the woolly mammoth,which lived about 8,000 years ago.& & & & & & &Thanks to their relatively recent disappearance and the ice-cold weather they lived in,plenty of well-preserved specimens(标本) have been discovered. In the last few years,scientists have been able to piece together the mammar's &genetic code(遗传密码) using some frozen hair and also recreate its blood,with the help of DNA that was found preserved in the bone. Now,a group of Japanese scientists want to take it one step further and bring the mammoth back to life.& & & & & & & The team of scientists plan to start with a journey to Siberia this summer,to seek out the DNA from a flash-frozen specimen of the mammal. In case they are unable to find one,they will use the tissue of a preserved mammoth that currently sits in a Russian laboratory.&& & & & & & & The scientists will join the mammoth s DNA with an empty egg of the mammoth's closest present-day relative — the elephant. Then,by using an electric current,they will trick the egg into growing and dividing. After a few days,the researchers will put it inside a female elephant, which will act as a surrogate mother(代孕母亲) .& & & & & & & Then begins the waiting game — for it takes about 600 days,for an elephant or in this case a woolly mammoth baby,to fully develop — that is,if everything goes well and the surrogate mother doesn’t&reject the egg.& & & & & & & If luckily we do get a baby mammoth,scientists are not sure if they would produce more,but they are hoping they will be able to study it and answer the age-old question of how they became extinct — were they hunted down by humans or did they die because of climate change?& & & & & & & Will the woolly mammoth come back to life? We have to wait and see.28. The remains of the woolly mammoth are kept well partly due to .&&&A. their long hair&&&B. their big size&&&C. the coldness&&&D. human activity29. Why do the Japanese scientists plan to go to Siberia?&&&A. To find suitable DNA.&&&B. To preserve the specimen.&&&C. To recreate the mammoth's&blood.&&&D. To seek help from the Russian scientists.30. The fourth paragraph mainly deals with
.&&&A. the future of the cloned mammoth&&&B. the process of cloning the mammoth&&&C. the difficulty the scientists are faced with&&&D. the relation between the mammoth and the elephant31. If the scientists’ efforts pay off,we are most likely to.&&&A. clone a lot of mammoths&&&B. bring dinosaurs back to life&&&C. know the effects of climate change&&&D. find out why the mammoth died out
28. C 29. A 30. B 31. D
完全正确(1)答案太简单(2)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D&& & & & & & & & &Petrarch was a devoted classical scholar who is considered the “Father of Humanism,”a philosophy that helped set the stage for the Renaissance. Petrarch's writing includes well--known poems to Laura,his idealized love. His writing was also used to shape the modem Italian language.& & & & & & & & &Petrarch was bom on July 20 ,1304,in Italy. With his family,he moved to France as a child. In France,Petrarch studied law,as his father had wished. However,his interest was in literature,particularly that of ancient Greece and Rome. After his father's death in 1326,Petrarch left law to focus on the classics.& & & & & & & & &As Petrarch learned more about the classical period,he began to respect that time greatly and fight against the limitations of his own time. Though he felt that he lived &among varied and confusing storms,” Petrarch believed that humanity could once more reach the heights of past accomplishments. The belief he followed became known as humanism,and formed a bridge from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance.& & & & & & & & &Petrarch's other interest was writing. His first pieces were poems that he wrote after the death of his mother. He would go on to write sonnets(十四行诗) letters,histories and more. Petrarch's&writing was greatly admired during his lifetime,and he was nameci Rome's poet laureate(桂冠诗人) in 1341. The work Petrarch held in highest regard was his Latin composition an epic poem (史诗) about the Second Punic War. His vernacular (用方言写的) poems achieved greater fame , however,and would later be used to help create the modem Italian language.& & & & & & & & &As one of the world's&first classical scholars , Petrarch uncovered vast stores of knowledge in the lost texts he discovered,while his philosophy of humanism helped encourage the intellectual growth and accomplishments of the Renaissance. Petrarch is remembered for his poems,sonnets and other writing.His vernacular writing was given everlasting fame when it was used—the works of Dante Alighieri and Giovanni i Boccaccio—as the foundation for the modern Italian language.32. Petrarch studied law.&&&A. at his father's request&&&B. because he hated literature&&&C. in the hope of changing his society&&&D. because he was enthusiastic about it33. What do we know about the time Petrarch lived in?&&&A. It was peaceful and rich.&&&B. It was worthy of respect.&&&C. It was difficult and had many restrictions.&&&D. It reached a new height of accompUshments.34. What were Petrarch's&greatest contributions to writing?&&&A. He pioneered the sonnet writing.&&&B. He was the first to write epic poems.&&&C. He was named Rome's&poet laureate.&&&D. He helped shape the modem Italian language.35. The last paragraph is written in a tone of.&&&A. regret & & B. praise&&&C. calmness&&&D. sadness
32. A 33. C 34. D 35. B
完全正确(0)答案太简单(5)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分l0分) 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。& & & & & & & & & & && Is your teen ready for a job?& & & & & & &Your teenager comes home from school and declares he wants to take a part-time job. He says he needs money for CDs,clothes and to buy his own car. How do you talk with your child to help him make the right choice about taking a job?& & & & & & & 36 But there are risks you must assess.& & & & & & & Here are some benefits. A teenager's job can teach work skills that will serve him well in college and prepare him for careers in adulthood. 37 Furthermore,earning money will enable him to buy things he wants and will provide an opportunity for learning responsible money management.& & & & & & & 38 Working more than 13 to 20&hours a weekis associated with (与…有联系) lower grades.Teens who work too many hours find it difficult to keep up extracurricular(课外的)activities and social relationships. Some studies have found that teens who work long hours are more likely to be involved in such risky activities as using illegal drugs or alcohol.& & & & & & & &Therefore,parents should offer indirect guidance. 39 Visit the job site and meet the boss,so you know the work situation and the boss knows you,re watching. Consider limiting his work hours at first,letting him work more only when he makes sure his school work and social life aren’t&suffering. 40 Jobs that relate to his career interests or that would expose him to a wider range of career options are ones that should be especially considered.&&&A. However,there are still some disadvantages.&&&B. Help him look for better jobs as time goes on.&&&C. The part-time job may affect his studies at school.&&&D. Nearly every teen can benefit from job experience.&&&E. If your child takes a job,you need to watch how it's going.&&&F. Parents should ban work on school nights,limiting it to weekends.&&&G. Besides,he can build confidence,develop a sense of responsibility and feel more independent.
话题:日常活动本文是议论文。文章主要讨论了青少年做兼职工作的利弊。36. D. 由第三段中的Here are some benefits以及第四段的描述可知,青少年 做兼职工作既有利也有弊,故D项“几乎每个青少年都可以从工作中受益”符合此处境。37. G. 由该空前的Here are some benefits和该空后的Furthermore,earning money will enable him ... money management 可知,设空处描述的是青少年做兼职工作的益处,G项符合此处语境。38. A. 由上文中的 But there are risks you must assess 以及该段中的 associated with lower grades,find it difficult to keep up extracurricular activities 和 be involved in such risky activities as using illegal drugs or alcohol 可知,本段主要讲述青少年做兼职工作的弊端。39. E. 由该空前的 parents should offer indirect guidance 以及该空后的 Visit the job site and meet the boss 可知,E项“如 果你的孩子在做兼职工作,你需要看看它的进展情况”符合此处语境。40. B. 由该空后的Jobs that relate to his career interests ... considered 可知,父母需要帮孩子找更好的、适合他的工作。
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
第一节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1. 5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D) 中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。& & & & & & & & & & & & & &★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆& & & & & & & & Antarctica is like no other place in the world. It is 41 . It is very big. It is like the United States and Australia together. Antarctica is the 42 place in the world. The temperature is sometimes -125。F (-87。C) . August and September are the coldest months because there is no 43 .& & & & & & & & Antarctica is the highest continent,about 10,000 feet high. Antarctica also has very strong winds. The wind sometimes 44 as fast as two hundred miles an hour. It is also the driest place in the world.& & & & & & & & Antarctica is also 45 . There are huge glaciers and ice everywhere. A glacier is an area of ice that 46 slowly. The ice and glaciers are beautiful. But most plants and land animals cannot 47 on the ice. There are no trees,no rivers,and no cities in Antarctica. Only penguins and other sea birds live there.& & & & & & & & Antarctica does not 48 any one country. 49,every country owns Antarctica. More than twenty countries have stations in Antarctica. A station is a place where scientists do experiments. The 50
are the only people who live in Antarctica.& & & & & & & & Life on an Antarctica station is 51 . It is like life on a space station. The sun shines for six months,and then it is 52 for six months. People usually have problems with sleeping and eating. They eat more 53 they are not busy. In an emergency,it is hard to get 54 . Once,an American doctor Nielsen realized she was 55 . She had cancer. It was winter,and airplanes could not 56 in Antarctica. Dr. Nielsen had no choice but to 57 . An airplane dropped medicine to her,and she 58 herself. Several months later,Dr. Nielsen 59
to the United States to get special medical help.& & & & & & & & &Today,ships go to Antarctica during the summer months from November to February. People want to 60 this unusual place,but they don't&want to live there!41. A. strange&&&B. flat & C. terrible&&&D. unique42. A. greatest&&&B. cleanest & C. coldest&&&D. worst43. A. sun&&&B. air & C. water&&&D. food44. A. comes&&&B. blows & C. rises&&&D. drops45. A. empty&&&B. dangerous & C. noisy&&&D. important46. A. forms&&&B. happens & C. shakes&&&D. moves47. A. remain&&&B. produce & C. live&&&D. change48. A. depend on&&&B. compete with & C. appeal to&&&D. belong to49. A. Above all&&&B. In fact & C. For example&&&D. On average50. A. scientists&&&B. hunters & C. fishermen&&&D. sailors51. A. hard&&&B. interesting & C. normal&&&D. active52. A. day&&&B. night & C. vacation&&&D. winter53. A. while&&&B. so & C. though&&&D. because54. A. messages&&&B. replies & C. help&&&D. relief55. A. alone&&&B. anxious & C. sick&&&D. hungry56. A. land&&&B. remain & C. stand&&&D. fly57. A. continue&&&B. stay & C. work&&&D. adjust58. A. took pride in&&&B. felt sorry for & C. paid attention to&&&D. took care of59. A. referred&&&B. traveled & C. returned&&&D. drove60. A. remember&&&B. visit & C. control&&&D. save
41. D 42. C 43. A 44. B 45. A 46. D 47. C 48. D 49. B 50. A 51. A 52. B 53. D 54. C 55. C 56. A 57. B 58. D 59. C 60. B
解题老师:
第二节(共10小题;每小题1. 5分,满分15分)阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词) 或括号内单词的正确形式。& & & & & & Reproductive cloning may enable researchers to make copies of animals with potential benefits for the field of medicine and many others.& & & & & & For instance,the Scottish researchers who cloned Dolly have also cloned other sheep that have been genetically changed61.
(produce) milk that contains a human protein essential for blood (凝固) .They did this in the hope 62.someday this protein may be obtained from the milk and given to humans 63.blood doesn’t clot properly.& & & & & & 64. application is to create clones to build populations of endangered,or possibly even extinct species of animals. In 2003,an endangered type of ox,called the banteng,was successfully cloned. 65.(short) after that,three African wildcats' were cloned using frozen embryos as a source of DNA. Some experts are 66. favour of cloning extinct animals,saying that it can save many species that would otherwise disappear,while some raise a(n) 67.(object) , arguing that cloning produces a population of genetically identical individuals that lack the genetic variability necessary for species survival.& & & & & & Some people have even expressed interest in 68.
(have) their deceased pets cloned in the hope of getting a similar animal to replace the dead one. But as 69.(show) by a cloned cat,a clone may not turn out exactly like the original pet whose DNA 70.(use) to make the clone.
61. to produce。考查不定式作状语的用法。克隆其它羊的目的是制造含凝血蛋白的奶,故填to produce。62. that。考查连接词。设空处引导同位语从句,解释说明hope的内容,且从句结构和意义均完整,故填that。63. whose。考查关系词。设空处引导限制 性定语从句修饰humans ,且在从句中作定语,故填whose。64. Another。考查限定词。设空处限定 application ,且上一段讲了克隆动物的一个应用,本段讲到的是克隆的另一个应用,故填Another。65. Shortly。考查副词。设空处作状语修饰 after ,故填 Shortly。66. in。考查固定结构。in favour of意为“赞成,支持”。67. objection。考查名词。设空处作宾语,表不“反对”,故填objection。68. having。考查动词-ing形式作宾语的用法。设空处作介词in的宾语,且people与have之间是逻辑上的圭谓关系,故填 having。69. shown。考查过去分词作状语的用法。as shown by…意为“正如…所示展示的”。70. was used。考查一般过去时的被动语态。DNA与use之间是被动关系,且use 所表示的动作发生在过去,应用一般过去时,故填was used。
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧) ,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\) 划掉。修改:在错的词下划—横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起) 不计分。Dear Tom,& & & & &Thank you for your letter ask about courses on British life. I'm pleased to tell you that our school will be offering such course in our Summer School Programme.& & & & &The course will be teaching by William,which is the foreign teacher of our school. His classes have been high praised by the students.& & & & &The course is suitable for anyone interesting in British culture. It will cover a wide range of topic such as education, British humour and the British film industiy. Many guest speakers will also to be invited. The course begins on June 1.& & & & &We look forward to see you at the beginning of the course. If you needed any further information,please feel free to contact me.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sincerely yours,& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Li Hua
71. ... ask about courses ... & & & & & &ask → asking72. ... such course ... & & & & & & & & &course前加a73. ... will be teaching ... & & & & & & teaching →&taught74. ... which is the ... & & & & & & & & which → who75. ... high praised ... & & & & & & & & high → highly76. ... anyone interesting in ... & & & &interesting → interested77. ... a wide range of topic ... & & & &topic → topics78. ... to be invited. & & & & & & & & & 去掉 to79. ... look forward to see ... & & & & &see → seeing80. If you needed ... & & & & & & & & & &needed → need
解题老师:
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是某国际学校的学生会主席。你校将开展“志愿者服务月”活动,请你代表学生会用英语给全校学生写一封倡议书。要点如下:1. 做志愿者对在会的鈔处;2. 做志愿者对自己的好处;3. 期待更多的同学加入。注意:1. 词数100左右(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数) .2. 可适当增加细传,以使行文连贯。Dear fellow students,& & & & & &Being a volunteer is very common among students today.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Student Union&
One possible version:Dear fellow students,&& & & & & & & Being a volunteer is very common among students today. It can do much good to society. Volunteers show love and care to people in need,giving them hope to go on. Then those getting helped will in turn learn to help others once they're able to do so,and the world will become more and more harmonious.& & & & & & & Volunteers get something in return during the process too. They learn to value what they have at present,and get true happiness from helping others. Besides,they get improvement in communication skills,which will get them better prepared for their future careers.& & & & & & & So we hope more students can join in and make a difference to the world and to ourselves.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Student Union
解题老师:
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D) 中,选出最佳选项。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &A&& & & & & & & &Called “the man who shaped America” and “the father of modem industrial design”, Raymond Loewy must be one of the most influential designers of all time. He revolutionized the industry,working as an adviser for more than 200 companies and creating designs for everything from packaging to refrigerators,from cars to the insides of spaceships.& & & & & & & & Loewy's&designs all had one thing in common. They were shaped by the MAYA principle — Most Advanced Yet Acceptable. His idea was that people will not accept solutions to design problems if the solutions are too different from current designs.& & & & & & & & Loewy started his career in industrial design in 1929 by re-designing a copying machine for the British manufacturer, Sigmund Gestetner. The 28-year-old designer completed the task in three days and the design of the machine lasted for the next 40 years.& & & & & & & & The Gestetner copying machine was the beginning of many designs which used streamlining (流线型) . He described this as “beauty through function and simplificationHe spent the next 50 years streamlining everything from postage stamps and company logos (商标) to the insides of stores. The famous Greyhound bus and Studebaker car show his use of streamlining in action.& & & & & & & & &He is perhaps most famous for his re-design of the Lucky Strike packaging. In 1940,the President of the Lucky Strike Manufacturing Company,George Washington Hill,bet Loewy $50,000 that he could not improve the appearance of the green and red Lucky Strike packets. Loewy accepted the challenge. He changed the background of the packet from green to white. Then he put the red lucky strike target on both sides of the packet. This made it more eye-catching and greatly increased sales. It is now recognized as a design classic.& & & & & & & & &Loewy's logo design aimed at “visual retention(视觉保持)”.He wanted to make sure that anyone who saw the logo,even for a short while,would never forget it. He designed many highly visible logos for famous companies such as Shell Oil,Exxon,Greyhound and Nabisco.& & & & & & & & &By the mid 20th century,his industrial design firm was so famous that he could say “the average person,leading a normal life ... is bound to be in daily contact with some of the things,services or structures” designed by his firm.1. Loewy's&biggest influence was in.&&&A. completely changing the design industry&&&B. successfully shaping Americans' taste&&&C. changing people's idea about design&&&D. building a professional design team2. Loewy's designs were based on the idea of.&&&A. speeding up the design process&&&B. providing completely different designs&&&C. providing most immediately recognizable designs&&&D. offering original but not revolutionary answers to problems3. Loewy first used streamlining.&&&A. in his re-design of the Lucky Strike packaging&&&B. when he designed a company logo for the Gestetner&&&C. when he re-designed a copying machine for Gestetner&&&D. in his design for the Greyhound bus and Studebaker car4. Loewy's logo designs aimed at .&&&A. making the companies well known&&&B. bringing freshness for a short while&&&C. attracting people to the companies’ history&&&D. making company symbols very memorable5. What can we infer from the last paragraph?&&&A. Loewy provided service to ordinary people.&&&B. Loewy's designs were famous and influential.&&&C. Loewy's design firms existed all over the world.&&&D. Loewy was welcomed and respected by the public.
A篇(社会)本文是记叙文。文章主要介绍了20世纪最著名的美国工业设计师之一与美国工业奠基人雷蒙德•洛威。1. A. 细节理解题。由第一段中的“the father of modem industrial design”和 one of the most influential designers of all time 以及 He revolutionized the industry 可知,雷蒙德•洛威完全改变了设计行业。2. D. 推理判断题。由第二段中的MAYA principle 一 Most Advanced Yet Acceptable 和 His idea was that people will not accept solutions to design problems if the solutions are too different from current designs可知,洛威的设计都基于一个原则:最先进的但仍可接受的。3. C. 细节理解题。由第四段中的The Gestetner copying machine was the beginning of many designs which usedstreamlining可知,落威受委托为一位企业家Sigmund Gestetner重新设计复印机,他首次采用“流线、简单化”的设计理念。4. D. 节理解题。由倒数第二段中的 Loewy’s logo design aimed at “visual retention.M He wanted to make sure that anyone who saw the logo,even for a short while,would never forget it 可知,洛威的商标设计寻求一种强烈的视觉震撼力,令人即便是短短一瞥,也能留下深刻的印象。5. B. 推理判断题。.由最后一段中的“the average person,leading a normal life ... is bound to be in daily contact with some of the things,services or structures” designed by his firm可知,一个普通人每日都会接触雷蒙德•洛威公司的设计作品,由此可推知,雷蒙德•洛威公司的设计作品非常著名,而且极富影响力。
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B& & & & & & & & & & & & & && & & & & & & &All parents and schoolteachers know that being able to spell properly is a fundamental skill that young people must develop before they enter the classroom. But,as every parent and teacher also knows,learning spelling can be difficult for children in the early stages. The problem with English spelling is that the letters do not correspond to (与……相对应) speech sounds.& & & & & & & &Good spelling skills are an important part of being able to read and write to a reasonable standard,Reading,writing and spelling are important in the first place because they all help to develop an effective level of literacy (识字).Without this,school coursework would not be completed satisfactorily and end-of-year exams would be failed. Getting good grades in exams,especially towards the end of a person's school life is extremely important if they are looking to go on to college or university before entering the employment market.& & & & & & & &Learning to spell is important because being able to spell correctly adds so much to your skills and abilities,especially when it comes to finding a college or university place,or entering the job market for the first time. Writing a&?decent CV(简历) and completing the application correctly is vital in the effort to make a good impression. It was reported recently that employers rejected the vast majority of 1 ,000 job applications submitted by graduates simply because of bad spelling.& & & & & & & &Could our use of technology be the reason for bad spelling? Although not proven,there have been concerns in recent years that the rise of text messaging and “chatspeak” used in social media could be leading to a reduction in literacy,as abbreviations(缩写) become commonly used by children. Opinions differ on this possibility. Some research suggests that this may not necessarily be true,but other studies have shown that in some cases it is a cause for concern.& & & & & & & & But the end of school education may be too late. Obviously,the main time for learning is during childhood when most people can achieve a reasonable level of spelling to help their overall literacy. But it is perhaps surprising that many adults have extremely poor spelling and struggle with common words such as embarrass,occasion and restaurant.6. Children’s&difficulty in learning spelling lies in the fact that.&&&A. they don't know how to read&&&B. the rules are difficult to master&&&C. many words are long and complex&&&D. the letters don't match speech sounds7. Students looking to enter college need to .&&&A. work hard to get good grades&&&B. have job application experiences&&&C. reach a high standard of speaking&&&D. submit a correctly-spelled application8. The underlined word “decent” in Paragraph 3 can best be replaced by.&&&A. quick & &B. good-quality&&&C. recent&&&D. well-meaning9. We may conclude from Paragraph 4 that .&&&A. the use of text messaging leads to good spelling&&&B. “chatspeak” helps children develop their literacy&&&C. the use of technology has caused increasing concern&&&D. common use of abbreviations shows children's literacy level10. What would be the best title for the text?&&&A. Why is learning to spell important?&&&B. Why do many children have poor spelling?&&&C. When should children start to learn spelling?&&&D. How should children develop their spelling skills?
B篇(语言学习)本文是议论文。文章主要讨论了为什么学习拼音很重要。6. D. 细节理解题。由第一段中的The problem with English spelling is that the letters do not correspond to speech sounds可知,英语拼写的困难在于字母与发音不一致。7. A. 细节理解题。由第二段中的Getting good grades in exams ... is extremely important if they are looking to go on to college or university可知,学生如果要进入大学必须取得好成绩。8. B. 词义猜测题。由划线词后的completing the application correctly 和 make a good impression 以及 It was reported ... simply because of bad spelling可推知,要在求职 时留下好印象必须要有一份体面的、像样的简历。由此可知,decent意为“体面的”。9. C. 推理判断题。由倒数第二段中的 there have been concerns in recent years 和 other studies have shown that in some cases it is a cause for concern 可知,技术的使用可能会导致人们拼写能力下降,这已经引起了人们的关注和担心。10. A. 标题归纳题。由第一段中的being able to spell properly is a fundamental skill 和第二盛中的 Good spelling skills are an important part of being able to read and write以及第三段中的Learning to spell is important可知,未文主要讨论了学习拼写的重要性,故A项标题最贴切。
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(1)题目错误(2)答案错误(0)评论(0)
练习册名称:2016年英语周报高二新课标31-50期
年级:高二
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:新课标版
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 english name for boy 的文章

随机推荐