why notjava send emailher an email改为同义句

My Email Letter to Oprah Winfrey...and Her REPLY!
By Steven Krage,
June 2, 2011 at 8:17 pm
&&&& &&&& Many celebrities have achieved the fame that Oprah Winfrey has, and few have had as many fans as she has.&&&& &&&& Earlier today, I sent Oprah Winfrey an email, since she gave our her Email address during her last show, and I got a reply back just now! It was a form letter I received back from her, but still OPRAH WINFREY SENT ME AN EMAIL! You have no idea how happy that makes this little fan. Oprah sure knows how to excite her fans, me included!
&&&& Oprah, despite her flaws, inspires us on a daily basis and I will continue to support, and criticize, one of the most brilliant women in the world...
My Letter:
Greetings, Ms. Winfrey!
&&&& I had to write to you today, because
for my entire short life (19 years, almost 20) I have dreamed of
talking with you, if only for a short few moments. &&&& &&&& For
my entire life, you have been a constant source of inspiration for me.
Your whole life reads like an inspirational novel, forcing those of us
who read it to look at our lives and learn from every single thing, good
or bad, that happens in our either exciting or drab lives. You have
been through so much and the fact that you are, quoting Stephen Sondheim
"through good times and bum times", still here is a constant source of
inspiration for not only me, but millions of other friends,
nay...extended Oprah family
members!&&&& My life hasn't been perfect, but thanks to you, I have
learned to enjoy every minute of it, no matter what has happened that
might dissuade me from having a positive attitude.
I have learned to walk through my days with a smile on my face and a
cheer in my step, despite every little negative thing that may happen.
I am a journalist, I have a little blog online, AND I'm in college,
training to be an Opera Singer/Actor. I just appeared in a production of
Woody Allen's Don't Drink the Water.
I just hoped you would be proud that I trudged through many a bad
audition and continued to audition despite my negative thoughts, thanks
to all the things I have learned from you over the years.
will end this letter with the pledge that I will never stop watching,
reading and taking in every thing that you do, because I
find that I really connect with the true Steven when I do. I will wait
every month for my O: The Oprah Magazine to come in the mail and I will
watch OWN with the fevered glee of a small child unwrapping a present at
Christmas.
I hope all is well in your world and that you are staying positive,
despite the major changes that are taking part in your life. You will
continue to do great things, Ms. Winfrey, and I will be there with you
every step of the way!
Keep on Smiling!
Steven Krage
Oprah's Reply:
Got your email.Thank you for watching the finale. I could feel your beating hearts, along with mine, through the TV screen.I'm off to take a little rest, and then I'll get busy working on OWN.&
Take care of yourself.
I'll write soon,
Filed under:
Leave a comment
Comments are closed on this post.
Welcome to .
our bloggers,
comments, or
your blog idea.
Advertisement:
Blog Motto
Whether the subject be Politics or Celebrities, you can bet that my take will always be well-researched, interesting and controversial!
About the Author
I am Steven Krage, a writer from the suburbs of Chicago who is never afraid to tell the truth and to incite some wonderful controversy. If you like Politics, Celebrities and the TRUTH, I suggest you read, relax and enjoy!
Recent posts
Steven Krage on
Posted December 5, 2013 at 7:36 pm
Steven Krage on
Posted December 5, 2013 at 6:54 pm
Steven Krage on
Posted March 10, 2012 at 8:44 pm
Steven Krage on
Posted March 9, 2012 at 6:35 pm
Steven Krage on
Posted March 8, 2012 at 9:06 pm
Steven’s Twitter!
Latest on ChicagoNow
by Mike Banghart posted Sunday at 11:38 pm
by Sheri Warren posted Sunday at 11:28 pm
by Guillermo Rivera posted Sunday at 11:17 pm
by Sheri McIntosh posted Sunday at 9:08 pm
by Kelly Konrad posted Sunday at 7:13 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Fatherhood is a breeze, and I make it look even easier.
Taking a position in a Quantum World.
A comedic snapshot of how appearance is judged in Chicago.
Read these ChicagoNow Bloggers
Michael Messinger
Kristin Wicks
Count Gregula
Advertisement:Send an Email on Form Submission Using PHP | FormGet
Send an Email on Form Submission Using PHP
Neeraj Agarwal
Sending Mail to specific email becomes a global issue for website development. Online communication for any organisation with customers or users is done either by emailing them or through comments. These organisations or companies uses feedback or contact form to communicate with users.
Through these forms user is able to send his/her suggestion or feedback via email to respective organisation.
Here, In this blog we will show you, how to use function of PHP to send informations like, suggestions/messages to specific email address on form submission.
we used following PHP mail() function with four parameters to send email as follows:
mail("$to", $subject, $message, $headers);
Here, $to variable is to store reciever’s email id.
$subject is a variable to store mail subject.
$message is a variable to store user’s message.
$headers contains other email parameters like BCc, Cc etc.
You can download our zip file or simply follow our code and edit it to use.
-:See Also:-
Note : Mail function works only on a web server that supports mail sending functionality. It’s not working on localhost.
Most of the new host company has stopped PHP (mail) functioning, because using this spammer can send a thousand of emails. If your host not enabled with PHP mail function you can send using PHP Mailer Class.
HTML file: secure_email_form.php
Here, we have created a simple html Feedback Form as shown below.
&!DOCTYPE html&
&title&FeedBack Form With Email Functionality&/title&
&link href="css/elements.css" rel="stylesheet"&
&!-- Body Starts Here --&
&div class="container"&
&!-- Feedback Form Starts Here --&
&div id="feedback"&
&!-- Heading Of The Form --&
&div class="head"&
&h3&FeedBack Form&/h3&
&p&This is feedback form. Send us your feedback !&/p&
&!-- Feedback Form --&
&form action="#" id="form" method="post" name="form"&
&input name="vname" placeholder="Your Name" type="text" value=""&
&input name="vemail" placeholder="Your Email" type="text" value=""&
&input name="sub" placeholder="Subject" type="text" value=""&
&label&Your Suggestion/Feedback&/label&
&textarea name="msg" placeholder="Type your text here..."&&/textarea&
&input id="send" name="submit" type="submit" value="Send Feedback"&
&h3&&?php include "secure_email_code.php"?&&/h3&
&!-- Feedback Form Ends Here --&
&!-- Body Ends Here --&
PHP File: secure_email_code.php
As User fills the above Html form and clicks on send button, following php code will executes.
if(isset($_POST["submit"])){
// Checking For Blank Fields..
if($_POST["vname"]==""||$_POST["vemail"]==""||$_POST["sub"]==""||$_POST["msg"]==""){
echo "Fill All Fields..";
// Check if the "Sender's Email" input field is filled out
$email=$_POST['vemail'];
// Sanitize E-mail Address
$email =filter_var($email, FILTER_SANITIZE_EMAIL);
// Validate E-mail Address
$email= filter_var($email, FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL);
if (!$email){
echo "Invalid Sender's Email";
$subject = $_POST['sub'];
$message = $_POST['msg'];
$headers = 'From:'. $email2 . "\r\n"; // Sender's Email
$headers .= 'Cc:'. $email2 . "\r\n"; // Carbon copy to Sender
// Message lines should not exceed 70 characters (PHP rule), so wrap it
$message = wordwrap($message, 70);
// Send Mail By PHP Mail Function
mail("recievers_mail_", $subject, $message, $headers);
echo "Your mail has been sent successfuly ! Thank you for your feedback";
CSS File: elements.css
Styling HTML form is done here.
@import "/css?family=Raleway";
/*----------------------------------------------
CSS Settings For HTML Div ExactCenter
------------------------------------------------*/
h3,p,label {
text-align:
font-family:'Raleway',sans-
color:#006400
font-family:'Raleway',sans-serif
width:100%;
margin-bottom:20
box-shadow:1px 1px 12
border-radius:3
border:none
textarea {
width:100%;
margin-top:10
box-shadow:1px 1px 12
border-radius:3px
width:103%;
margin-top:40
background-color:#cd853f;
border:1px solid #
font-size:18px
div#feedback {
text-align:
height:520
padding:20px 25px 20px 15
background-color:#f3f3f3;
border:1px solid #cd853f;
float:left
.container {
margin:40px auto
Conclusion:
So, you have learnt how to send an email on form submission. Learn more from our other blog post.
Keep Reading !
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *send what reply bad
thousand with interesting email butA 14-year-old boy from the USA was described as a hero yesterday after he saved the life of a woman in another country.Dean Bluey from Dallas, Texas, was a school boy who has much____【小题1】____in computer. One day, he was 【小题2】____an email to a friend on the Internet. Suddenly he received a message saying “Help! Pain! Help”. The message was from Finland, ____【小题3】of kilometers away from America. “I didn’t know【小题4】____I should do,” Dean said to a reporter afterwards. “It was really difficult to tell if the message was real.” So Dean did nothing at first. 【小题5】____the message kept coming.“By then it was easy to see that someone was in trouble,” Dean explained. He【小题6】and discovered that the sender was a student called Tarja, who was alone in a university library. She was ill. What was____【小题7】____, there was no phone around her. Her only way of communicating with the world was by email. Dean got on touch 【小题8】____the police immediately. And they realized that the situation was quite serious. They called the police in Finland. Then an ambulance rushed to the library.【小题9】, she was still alive and was sent to the hospital quickly.“I’m glad she’s OK,” Dean said. “It’s hard to believe, ____【小题10】____saved her life.”
& Unite知识点 & “lucky
send what re...”习题详情
235位同学学习过此题,做题成功率76.5%
send&& what&& reply&& bad&&
thousand&& with&&& interesting& email& butA 14-year-old boy from the USA was described as a hero yesterday after he saved the life of a woman in another country.Dean Bluey from Dallas, Texas, was a school boy who has much&&&&【小题1】&&&&in computer. One day, he was 【小题2】&&&&an email to a friend on the Internet. Suddenly he received a message saying “Help! Pain! Help”. The message was from Finland, &&&&【小题3】of kilometers away from America. “I didn’t know【小题4】&&&&I should do,” Dean said to a reporter afterwards. “It was really difficult to tell if the message was real.” So Dean did nothing at first. 【小题5】&&&&the message kept coming.“By then it was easy to see that someone was in trouble,” Dean explained. He【小题6】and discovered that the sender was a student called Tarja, who was alone in a university library. She was ill. What was&&&&【小题7】&&&&, there was no phone around her. Her only way of communicating with the world was by email. Dean got on touch 【小题8】&&&&the police immediately. And they realized that the situation was quite serious. They called the police in Finland. Then an ambulance rushed to the library.【小题9】, she was still alive and was sent to the hospital quickly.“I’m glad she’s OK,” Dean said. “It’s hard to believe, &&&&【小题10】&&&&saved her life.”interest&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-山东省日照市初中学业水平模拟测试(一)英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“lucky
send what reply bad
thousand with interesting email butA 14-year-old boy from the USA was descr...”的分析与解答如下所示:
美国的一名学生对计算机感兴趣。一天,他正在给一个朋友发送电子邮件的时候,收到了一个求救信息,它来自距离美国有数千公里远的芬兰,经过沟通了解,发信息者是芬兰的一名大学生,她生病了,而且是一个人在图书馆。经过救护车的及时赶到,她得救了。【小题1】考查名词及语境的理解。分析句意:昨天,一名美国14岁的男孩救了另一个国家的一位妇女,现在被称为英雄了。来自美国,德克萨斯州的达拉斯市的男孩Dean Bluey,他对计算机有很大的兴趣。考查固定短语:有兴趣 have interest .故填:interest【小题2】考查动词及语境的理解。分析句意:一天,他正在通过互联网给一个朋友发送电子邮件。分析体现过去进行时,过去进行时的构成为was/were doing .故填:sending【小题3】考查词义及语境的理解。分析句意:一天,他正在通过互联网给一个朋友发送电子邮件的时候。他突然收到一个信息“救命!疼!救命”。这条信息是离美国有数千公里的芬兰发来的。分析:数千的表示法为thousands of .故填: thousands【小题4】考查疑问词及语境的理解。分析句意:面对这种情况,迪恩事后对记者说:我不知道我应该做什么?对于这条信息是否是真的,还是很难说的。事件的开始他什么也不没有做,但是信息持续的发过来。分析:考查宾语从句,不知道做的内容,因此用疑问词what.故填:what【小题5】考查连词及语境的理解。联系上文:面对这种情况,迪恩事后对记者说:我不知道我应该做什么?对于这条信息是否是真的还是很难说的。开始他什么也没做,但是信息持续的发过来。考查两个句子的关系是转折关系,故填:But【小题6】考查动词及语境的理解。联系句意:开始他什么也没做,但是信息持续的发过来。他说:那时很容易知道某人有困难了。他回复了信息,并且发现发送邮件的是一名叫塔佳的学生,她一个人在学校的图书馆。通过句意得知是回复之意,动作发生在过去,因此用动词的过去式形式。故填:replied【小题7】考查句意及语境的理解。联系上文:这名学生生病了。更糕的是,在她的身边没有电话。唯一与外界联系的工具是电子邮件。考查固定短语what was worse.故填:worse【小题8】考查介词及语境的理解。分析句意:他立刻与警察取得的联系。他们意识到事情的严重性。他们与芬兰的警察取得了联系。考查固定短语:联系某人get on touch with sb.故填:with【小题9】考查副词及语境的理解。分析句意:通过沟通,一辆救护车以最快的速度到达了图书馆。幸运地是,她依然活着,很快被送到了医院。联系下文,她成功的脱离了危险,因此说是幸运地。故填:Luckily【小题10】考查名词及语境的理解。这是迪恩通过这件事的一个感悟:我很开心,她现在很好。我们很难相信,电子邮件救了她的命。故填:email
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
send what reply bad
thousand with interesting email butA 14-year-old boy from the USA was ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
找提分点,上天天练!
send what reply bad
thousand with interesting email butA 14-year-old boy from the USA was descr...”相似的题目:
Microblogging(微博) is sweeping across the world. You Can express your ideas on any topic on it. Of course, you might also make comments(评论) on others’ microblogs. The following is Tony’s microblog at Enviroboard and its comments.Subject: Eco-Friendly Transportation Saturday 9th June 8:05 am&& Hi everyone! My name’s Tony. I’m doing a project about greener ways to travel. I want to know if anyone has any good ideas. Thanks for your help!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Comments [4]I think people should do more things online from home.& Why pollute the air by driving your car to the supermarket, when you can order your weekly shopping on the Internet—You can also book holidays as well.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Posted by Billy on June 1lth 7:36 amI try to use public transportation whenever I can. I take the bus to college and walk home. When my mum wants to give me a lift, I always refuse, as I can get there quickly by bus. Also the buses in my town are electric so they are environmentally friendly!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Posted by Carol on. June 12th 10:35 am&&&&&&&&&&&Why not use two wheels? Any motorcycle will use less fuel (燃料)than an a car. You don’t get caught in traffic jams either. But in my opinion, the best thing is a bicycle. They don't produce any pollution and help you to keep fit at the same time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Posted by Daz on .lune 12th 16:00 pmI can’t get to my university by bus or train. So I found three other girls who live nearby to have a car share with. And now we take it in turns to drive every day. I have cut down the costs —and most importantly, —I am helping the environment!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Posted by Angela on June 15th 9:36pm【小题1】Billy thinks that we can make less air pollution by&&&&.A.doing things online at homeB.driving cars to shopping centersC.taking buses to the supermarketsD.taking holidays around the world【小题2】Buses in Carol’s town are environmentally friendly because&&&&.A.they use fuelB.they are cheapC.they are electricD.lifts are free【小题3】Daz thinks riding bicycles &&&&.A.will help us save more fuelB.will get caught in traffic jams, tooC.can be very clean and help keep fitD.will save us some time【小题4】Angela goes to school by car sharing because &&&&.A.she doesn’t like busesB.she wants to help the environmentC.she wants to go to school quicklyD.she mainly wants to save cost【小题5】Tony wrote the message on his microblog to&&&&.A.get some good ideas on making net palsB.get some tips on travelling to the places with green treesC.use microblog to go shopping D.ask for some advice on cutting down pollution while travelling&&&&
My mother would stay at home to watch TV &&&& out for a walk.than gothan goingrather than goingrather than go
— Did you watch the programme I Am a Singer on Friday night? It was wonderful. — I wish I had, but I &&&& for the mid-term examination.preparedwas preparinghad preparedwould prepare
send what re...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“lucky
send what reply bad
thousand with interesting email butA 14-year-old boy from the USA was described as a hero yesterday after he saved the life of a woman in another country.Dean Bluey from Dallas, Texas, was a school boy who has much____【小题1】____in computer. One day, he was 【小题2】____an email to a friend on the Internet. Suddenly he received a message saying “Help! Pain! Help”. The message was from Finland, ____【小题3】of kilometers away from America. “I didn’t know【小题4】____I should do,” Dean said to a reporter afterwards. “It was really difficult to tell if the message was real.” So Dean did nothing at first. 【小题5】____the message kept coming.“By then it was easy to see that someone was in trouble,” Dean explained. He【小题6】and discovered that the sender was a student called Tarja, who was alone in a university library. She was ill. What was____【小题7】____, there was no phone around her. Her only way of communicating with the world was by email. Dean got on touch 【小题8】____the police immediately. And they realized that the situation was quite serious. They called the police in Finland. Then an ambulance rushed to the library.【小题9】, she was still alive and was sent to the hospital quickly.“I’m glad she’s OK,” Dean said. “It’s hard to believe, ____【小题10】____saved her life.””的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“lucky
send what reply bad
thousand with interesting email butA 14-year-old boy from the USA was described as a hero yesterday after he saved the life of a woman in another country.Dean Bluey from Dallas, Texas, was a school boy who has much____【小题1】____in computer. One day, he was 【小题2】____an email to a friend on the Internet. Suddenly he received a message saying “Help! Pain! Help”. The message was from Finland, ____【小题3】of kilometers away from America. “I didn’t know【小题4】____I should do,” Dean said to a reporter afterwards. “It was really difficult to tell if the message was real.” So Dean did nothing at first. 【小题5】____the message kept coming.“By then it was easy to see that someone was in trouble,” Dean explained. He【小题6】and discovered that the sender was a student called Tarja, who was alone in a university library. She was ill. What was____【小题7】____, there was no phone around her. Her only way of communicating with the world was by email. Dean got on touch 【小题8】____the police immediately. And they realized that the situation was quite serious. They called the police in Finland. Then an ambulance rushed to the library.【小题9】, she was still alive and was sent to the hospital quickly.“I’m glad she’s OK,” Dean said. “It’s hard to believe, ____【小题10】____saved her life.””相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 why not的同义句 的文章

随机推荐