帮忙翻译一句英语下

麻烦哪位帮忙翻译一下~~~谢谢_日语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:30,038贴子:
麻烦哪位帮忙翻译一下~~~谢谢收藏
THE SLIM IMPACT I-52(黒鲷対応モデル)
胴ブレの少ないしなやかな柔软调子。ソフトでしなやかな穂先とパワフルでスムーズに胴に乗る粘り强さが繊细仕挂けにも十分対応、全体にシャキッとしたパワーとキレの良い操作性を実现した「I-52」モデル。
THE SLIM IMPACT II-52(口太グレ対応モデル)
繊细さと强引さを兼备える敏腕调子!时に优しく、时に锐く自在の操作で大物を获るテトラ周りや一瞬が胜负の矶际の大物には、张りとパワーが绝大の「II-52」モデル。
全エリア対応トルクフル・タフネス调子粘强パワー、どこまでも粘る并継5本継设计軽さと强さの高密度HVFカーボン理想の调子と真のパワーを実现するV-ジョイント构造。鱼を寄せる力を27%アップ!竿の张りは13%アップ!柔软な调子の中にも胴ブレの少ないキレの良さを保ち、鱼を挂けてからもV-ジョイント全体で鱼の动きを无理なく吸収します。(当社従来比)全节SiCガイド前进机构付軽量NS板シート携帯に便利な3本仕舞
找工作要英文简历?毕业论文要英文摘要?国外客户沟通困难?试试人工翻译!
顶一下~~~麻烦哪位老师帮忙翻译下~~~谢谢!!
再顶一下~~~麻烦哪位帮忙翻译一下呀~~~~谢谢啊~~~
THE SLIM IMPACT I-52(对付黒鲷的样式)中部晃动少,柔软有弹性。柔软有弹性的前端和有力流畅的中部的韧性即使是纤细的设置也能很好的应对,整体有力,操作干净利落,这就是I52型号的 THE SLIM IMPACT II-52(对付口大的斑鲅鱼的样式)纤细和力量相结合,很好用。时柔和时锐利自由地操作能在捕获伪银灯鱼以及一瞬间决定胜负的大猎物时,伸展性和力量都是最好的,这就是「II-52」型号的全区域扭矩最大限度、耐性好无论何时都会发挥韧性和力量利用重量轻以及坚硬的高密度的HVF碳精棒实现了理想中的状态和真正力量结合的v接缝构造。使加在鱼身的力量上升了27%!鱼竿本身的伸展力上升了13%!在保持柔软的同时也保持了中部晃动少操作利落。鱼上钩后就V接缝整体就将鱼挣扎的力量吸收全程SIC导航……………………太专业了……真的是无能为力了只能翻译到这程度了……见谅啊……
厉害~~~太感谢了~~~~!!!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或帮忙翻译下,谢谢了~
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;小木虫 --- 600万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
编辑回复,帮忙翻译下
投了一篇英文,编辑给回复:Dear Dr Ma,
I can now inform you that the reviewers and editor have evaluated the manuscript "Characterization of the particle size fractions associated heavy metals in tropical arable soils from Hainan Island, China" (Dr Lingling Ma). I am pleased to say that it has been favourably recved and publication with minor revision is recommended (see below and on /gexplo/).
Please consider the reviews to see if revision would be feasible. To facilitate further review, add line numbers in the text of your manuscript. Should you wish to resubmit you should explain how and where (i.e. by giving line numbers) each point of the reviewers' comments has been incorporated. For this, use submission item "Revision
Notes" when uploading your revision. Also, indicate the changes in an annotated version of the revised manuscript (submission item "Revision, changes marked"). Please follow the order "Revision Notes", "Revision, changes marked", "Manuscript", etc.
Should you disagree with any part of the reviews, please explain why.
Please strictly follow the formatting requirements as presented in the Guide for Authors.
Given that the requested revisions are fairly minor the new version is required within the month.
To submit a revision, go to /gexplo/ and log in as an author. You will find your submission record under Submission(s) Needing Revision.
When resubmitting, please present any figures, tables etc. as separate files. See the Artwork Guidelines on the home page right menu for further file naming conventions, referencing and format issues.
When resubmitting, please ensure that you upload the source files (e.g. Word) of all text and tables. Uploading a pdf file at this stage will create delays should your manuscript be finally accepted for publication. If your revised submission does not include the source files, we will contact you to request them.
I hope that you will find the comments to be of use to you and am looking forward with interest to receiving your revision.
Thank you for submitting your work to this journal.
Kind regards,
Kreeti Saravanan
Journal Manager
Journal of Geochemical Exploration
Important note: If a reviewer has provided a review or other materials as attachments, those items will not be in this letter. Please ensure therefore that you log on to the journal site and check if any attachments have been provided.
COMMENTS FROM EDITORS AND REVIEWERS
You may obtain the specific comments from two reviewers for your manuscript and should revise the manuscript as well as a point-by-point reply to the comments.
After you have taken care of all the suggestions, you can resubmit the modified paper to be evaluated for acceptance for publication on JGE.
Following, some associate editor suggestions to authors:
(1) Lines 227: Pichler et al., 1996 is not in the references
Reviewer #1: This paper contains data of potential interest to an international scientific community. The English language and the general composition of the manuscript is quite satisfactory. The following comments apply to the manuscript:
- The use of decimals is generally excessive. Only one digit more than the last significant one should be listed. This applies to the Abstract (% micro-aggregates), Results and Discussion, and Table 1. As an example: If the accuracy of the Cr determination is 5% (it is hardly any better as judged from the analysis of SRMs)the numbers for this element in Table 1 should be given with only 3 significant digits (e.g. 204 instead of 204.27 and 21.2 instead of 21.21).
- In the abstract it is stated that the mobility of the metals was "analyzed". What was studied is rather the "leachability".
- In fig. line explaining the symbols used should be moved to the figure text. The figure looks to "busy" as it is now.
Reviewer #2: Soil pollution by heavy metal is getting worse with the rapid development economy in China. This ms. presented the characteristics of heavy metals in tropical arable soils in Hainan Island, China.
I considered that this ms. can be accepted for publication after a minor revision. The detailed comments are as follows:
1. What is the detection limit of TOC measurement?
2. Page 8 line 159, the section of "2.4 Statistical analysis" is unnecessary in the article.
3. The authors should add some appropriate discussion related to the source of heavy metals.
4. There are many syntax error and punctuation abuse. I suggest the authors finding native English persons to help with the ms..
哪个虫友帮忙翻译下,谢谢
展开阅读全文
学术科研必备,90%的学术科研者都在使用
关于编辑回复,帮忙翻译下的相关话题在小木虫APP已经有111位虫友给出了详细回复。
赶快查看回复吧!
3个多月,有点慢
关于编辑回复,帮忙翻译下的相关话题在小木虫APP已经有111位虫友给出了详细回复。
赶快查看回复吧!
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫