i wanna cry for you什么意思及同义词

vt. 叫喊;哭出;大声说
n. 叫喊;叫声;口号;呼叫
vi. 哭;叫;喊
1. 谐音“哭赖”。
哭泣拟声词。
cry: [13] Cry comes via Old French crier from Latin quirītāre, which, according to the Roman etymologist Marcus Terentius Varo, meant originally ‘call for the help of the Quirites’. This was a term for those who held the rank of R it is of uncertain origin, variously explained as coming from an Italic word for ‘lance’ and as denoting those who lived in the Sabine town of Cures. The more banal truth, however, is that the Latin verb was probably of imitative origin.early 13c., "beg, implore," from Old French crier, from Vulgar Latin *critare, from Latin quiritare "to wail, shriek" (source of Italian gridare, Old Spanish cridar, Spanish and Portuguese gritar), which is perhaps a variant of quirritare "to squeal like a pig," from *quis, echoic of squealing, despite ancient folk etymology that traces it to "call for the help of the Quirites," the Roman constabulary. The meaning was extended 13c. to weep, which it largely replaced by 16c. Related: Cried; crying.

Most languages, in common with English, use the general word for "cry out, shout, wail" to also mean "weep, shed tears to express pain or grief." Romance and Slavic, however, use words for this whose ultimate meaning is "beat (the breast)," compare French pleurer, Spanish llorar, both from Latin plorare "cry aloud," but probably originally plodere "beat, clap the hands." Also Italian piangere (cognate with French plaindre "lament, pity") from Latin plangere, originally "beat," but especially of the breast, as a sign of grief. U.S. colloquial for crying out loud is 1924, probably another euphemism for for Christ's sake.late 13c., from
(v.).
1. Eventually, you'll learn to cry that on the inside.
终有一天,你会学会让泪往心里流。 来自美剧《破产姐妹》 2. Unhurt, but a bit shaken, she was trying not to cry.
虽安然无恙,但受了点惊吓,她强忍住不哭出来。 来自柯林斯例句 3. Roland sometimes saw me as a shoulder to cry on.
罗兰有时把我看作是一个可以倾诉的对象。 来自柯林斯例句 4. "Yaaaaaaa," Carla let rip with the cry of the Valkyries.
“呀——”卡拉放开喉咙,发出女武神瓦尔基里一般的嘶喊声。 来自柯林斯例句 5. When she saw him, she let out a cry of horror.
她看见他时吓得大叫一声。 来自柯林斯例句
大家好!目前本站一直处于贴钱维持状态,在经历上次网站被屏蔽的事件后,又彻底清除了网站上所有的广告。
为了能继续维持网站的正常运转并能在后续为大家开发更多、更好的功能,遂开通了赞助通道,但由于赞助效果不佳,
现对赞助进行一些调整,将对符合条件的赞助者回馈大量的优质资源并赠送一些特殊福利,让赞助者能够获得物有所值的回报。
详细信息请点击下面的按钮:
(特别提醒:请符合条件的赞助者,在赞助时务必在留言中留下您的邮箱,
以便我们及时发放福利,切记!如果忘了,请通过微博私信或者网站底部的联系通道告知我们)您要找的是不是:
n. 土窖,地下室;[解]腺窝
vt. 叫喊;哭出;大声说
n. 叫喊;叫声;口号;呼叫
vi. 哭;叫;喊
- 引用次数:5
Regarding cry as happiness and judging the girls by crying, girls who is going to be married ,respect their parents by crying.
在以哭为喜,以哭定才德的心理下,哭也是出嫁女子对父母尽孝的一种表现。
参考来源 -
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
often in protest or opposition
a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
a slogan used to rally support for a cause
a fit of weeping
the characteristic utterance of an animal
utter a sudden loud cry
shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
often with surprise, horror, or joy
proclaim or announce in public
demand immediate action
utter a characteristic sound
bring into a particular state by crying
以上来源于:
哭,哭泣;痛哭;流泪:
She cries for the slightest thing.
她为一点点的小事也哭。
呼喊,喊叫:
He cried with pain when he fell down on the ground.
他摔到地上时痛得直叫。
(鸟兽)啼;呜;嗥;吠:
Sometimes I heard wolves crying at night.
我有时在夜间听见狼嚎。
恳求;哭喊着要 (常与 for 连用):
The boy cried for his mother to stay with him.
这个男孩哭闹着不让妈妈走开。
叫喊;大声地说:
The sentry cried “Halt” as he saw us.
哨兵看到我们时高呼“站住!”
叫卖;大声报道;公开宣布:
Peddlers cried their wares in the streets.
小贩沿街叫卖货物。
乞求,大声恳求;哀求:
I cry your pardon.
我求你原谅。
哭到使…;哭出:
I cried myself to sleep at last.
最后我一直哭到睡着了。
叫喊,尖叫;叫声;恸哭;哭声
吵闹,喧嚷
恳求;哀求;要求,呼吁
传闻;谣传
公众舆论;群众的强烈要求
口号,标语
=battle cry
(一阵)哭,哭泣
(动物的) 啼叫声
a far cry from
遥远的距离(或时间)
大不相同的东西
(杂交品种等)出现返祖现象,返祖遗传
cry before one is hurt
未痛先叫;过早担心
cry for the moon
要求不可能得到的东西;想入非非
cry over spilt milk
作无益的后悔
follow in the cry
(猎狗)跟着一群猎狗一同追赶(猎物)
give someone something to cry for
[口语]让某人哭个够(意即要更严厉地加以惩罚)
have a good cry
[口语]痛痛快快哭一场
in full cry
(猎狗群)吠叫着一齐追赶(猎物)
much cry and little wool
[谚语]空叫嚷;雷声大雨点小
within cry (of)
在听得见呼声的距离之内;在附近
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
When you cry, tears come from your eyes, usually because you are unhappy or hurt. 哭
I hung up the phone and started to cry.
我挂掉电话,开始哭了起来。
He cried with anger and frustration.
他愤怒而失望地哭了。
Cry is also a noun. 哭
A nurse patted me on the shoulder and said, "You have a good cry, dear."
一个护士拍着我的肩膀,说道:“亲爱的,你就痛痛快快地哭吧。”
She had been unable to sleep for three days because of her 13-week-old son's crying.
由于她13周大的儿子的啼哭,她3天没睡着觉了。
If you cry something, you shout it or say it loudly. 大声叫喊
"Nancy Drew," she cried, "you're under arrest!"
“南茜·德鲁,”她喊道:“你被捕了!”
PHRASAL VERB
Cry out means the same as . 大叫
"You're wrong, quite wrong!" Henry cried out, suddenly excited.
“你错了,大错特错!”亨利突然激动起来,大声叫道。
A cry is a loud, high sound that you make when you feel a strong emotion such as fear, pain, or pleasure. 尖叫
A cry of horror broke from me.
我发出的一声惊恐的尖叫。
A cry is a shouted word or phrase, usually one that is intended to attract someone's attention. 喊叫声
Thousands of Ukrainians burst into cries of "bravo."
数千名乌克兰人放声高呼“好!”
You can refer to a public protest about something or an appeal for something as a cry of some kind. (抗议某事、为某事请愿的) 公众呼声
[journalism]
There have been cries of outrage about this expenditure.
公众对这项开支发出了愤怒的呼声。
A bird's or an animal's cry is the loud, high sound that it makes. (鸟的) 啼叫声; (动物的) 嚎叫声
...the cry of a seagull.
…一只海鸥的鸣叫声。
to cry your eyes out
a shoulder to cry on
迫切需要;恳求;吵着要
与…有很大差别;完全不同;很长的距离或时间
v. 大声呼喊;大声抱怨
恳求;祈求
长距离;不同的事物,差别悬殊
[口语]痛痛快快哭一场
全力追击;吠叫着追猎
呐喊;战斗口号;标语(体育竞赛中)
作无益的后悔
靠着我的肩膀哭泣(歌词)
要天上的月亮;想做做不到的事;想要得不到的东西
为打翻的牛奶流泪(为过去的失败而懊丧)
大声抗议;叫嚣声;追捕犯人时的叫喊声
n. 战斗口号
v. 夸奖;推崇
更多收起词组短语
I've never known him to cry.
我从未见过他哭泣。
All it can do is cry.
它能做的就只是哭个不停。
So he lets her cry.
所以,他就让她接着哭。
Film actors like Clark Gable, and radio entertainers like Jack Benny did more than make Americans laugh or cry.
VOA: special.
Not Milton himself would cry up liberty to poor female slaves or plead for the lawfulness or resisting a private tyranny.
即便米尔顿本人也不愿为那些女奴的自由所呼号,辩解,或是反对这种私底下的暴行“
It's annoying because your brains are wired up so that that baby cry is going to drive you up the wall.
它干扰到了,因为大脑接到信号,孩子哭是向你发出信号。
He wanted the rest of the country to know what made these men cry.
Now, we can laugh about this, because sometimes it hurts too much to cry.
"I'll be scared to come back to school, " he said as he started to cry.
迫切需要;恳求;吵着要
与…有很大差别;完全不同;很长的距离或时间
v. 大声呼喊;大声抱怨
恳求;祈求
长距离;不同的事物,差别悬殊
[口语]痛痛快快哭一场
全力追击;吠叫着追猎
呐喊;战斗口号;标语(体育竞赛中)
作无益的后悔
靠着我的肩膀哭泣(歌词)
要天上的月亮;想做做不到的事;想要得不到的东西
为打翻的牛奶流泪(为过去的失败而懊丧)
大声抗议;叫嚣声;追捕犯人时的叫喊声
n. 战斗口号
v. 夸奖;推崇
更多收起词组短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改! 常用形容词固定搭配2_数学_初中教育_教育专区。常用形容词固定搭配2 26、eager for/after 渴求... 27、economical of 节俭,节约 28、equivalent to 等于,相当于...  规范词汇和固定搭配_公务员考试_资格考试/认证_教育...?现象 65.尽如人意 66.众望所归 67.透明政府 ...? 147.说得上、谈得拢、拉得近 148.政务微博 ...  同义词,近意词,固定搭配收... 154页 2财富值 学位英语词汇 9页 1财富值 英语同义词 11页 1财富值如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或...  常见关联词固定搭配_语文_高中教育_教育专区。病句中常见关联词固定搭配常见关联词固定搭配: 1、转折关系 尽管……可是…… 虽然……但是…… 2、假设关系 如果…...  英语常见固定搭配短语 3页 1下载券固​定​搭​...全心全意投入 put on weight 增加体重 take take ...有用 十三、 个常用“be+形容词 形容词+in”结构...  雅思常用近义同义词替换表_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。广大烤鸭的福音!!!...和……搭配起来 93. Misconception=misunderstanding=mistaken view 错误的理解 94...  名词词组和固定搭配_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。英语...值班 in half 成两半 at hand 近在手边,在附近 ...介绍 trolley bus 电车 heart and soul 全心全意 ...  由同义词搭配组成的四字短语:高谈阔论 艰难困苦 豪言壮语 铺张浪费 粗心大意 ...忘义 口蜜腹剑 奴颜婢膝 害群之马 脚踏实地 狼狈为奸 攀龙附凤 平易近人 ...  ,立即 五)超纲的其他固定搭配 除了《考试大纲》规定考生要掌握的固定搭配之外。同时,考研的实践表明,试卷中有时也可 能出现一些超出此范围的固定搭配,根据对历届...北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 cry for you 的文章

随机推荐