i think my life isn't really interesting neighbor这个句子语法有错吗

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~当前位置:
>>>I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really..
I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really &&&&&&&&. Let me tell you &&&&&&&&it.I go to school from Monday to Friday. I &&&&&&&&&get up before 7:30 in the morning, because I always go to bed late at night. After getting up, I wash my face (洗脸) and brush teeth. I &&&&&&&&&a healthy breakfast at 7:40. At 8:00, I walk to the bus stop. I take a &&&&&&&&&to school. It takes &&&&&&&&&20 minutes to get there. School finishes at 14:30. When I get home, I do my &&&&&&&&&and study until (直到) 17:00. After that, I &&&&&&&&&my mother make dinner. We have dinner at 18:00. Then I always &&&&&&&&&my friends on the computer. We talk about many things. I go to bed at 22:30.My school days are boring, &&&&&&&&&the weekends are another (另一种的) story. How is your life?小题1:A.difficultB.boringC.interestingD.right小题2:A.aboutB.onC.with D.to小题3:A.usually B.alwaysC.neverD.often小题4:A.cross B.haveC.show D.work小题5:A.trainB.bike C.subwayD.bus小题6:A.meB.youC.us D.them小题7:A.modelB.dreamC.homeworkD.job小题8:A.tasteB.helpC.liveD.call小题9:A.talk withB.ask forC.think of D.write to小题10:A.andB.orC.because D.but
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D小题6:A小题7:C小题8:B小题9:A小题10:D试题分析:本文叙述了作者的学习生活。他认为自己的生活不是真的有意思。因为他晚上睡的晚,所以早上七点半以前从未起过床。他花费二十分钟坐公共汽车去学校。他到家后做完作业,就帮助他妈妈做晚饭。晚饭后,他和朋友在电脑上聊天。他在学校的时候是无聊的,但是周末是另一种故事。小题1:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. difficult &困难的;B. boring 无聊的; C. interesting有趣的; D. right正确的。句意:我认为我的生活不是真的有意思。根据My school days are boring,可知我在学校的是无聊的,故是有趣的,故选C。小题2:考查介词及语境的理解。A. about 关于;B. on在……之上;C. with和;D. to向。句意:我给你讲一讲关于学校的生活。tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某事。故选A。小题3:考查副词及语境的理解。A. usually 经常;B. always总是;C. never从不;D. often经常。句意:我早上七点半以前从未起过床。根据because I always go to bed late at night.可知晚上睡的晚,因此早上起的晚,故从未早起。故选C。小题4:考查动词及语境的理解。A. cross 穿过;B. have吃;& C. show &&&展示;D. work工作。句意:我在七点四十分吃一顿健康的早餐。have breakfast吃早餐。故选B。小题5:考查名词及语境的理解。A. train 火车;B. bike自行车;C. subway地铁;D. bus公共汽车。句意:我坐公共汽车去学校。根据I walk to the bus stop.可知我走着去公共汽车站,可知我坐公共汽车去上学。故选D。小题6:考查代词及语境的理解。A. me我;B. you 你;C. us 我们;D. them他们。句意:到那儿花了我二十分钟。根据I take a &&&&&&&&to school.可知我上学,可知此处指的是花费我的时间。故选A。小题7:考查名词及语境的理解。A. model 模型;B. dream 梦想;C. homework作业; D. job工作。句意:当我到家时,我做作业。根据study until (直到) 17:00.可知学习到17点,可知此处是学习,做作业。故选C。小题8:考查动词及语境的理解。A. taste 品尝;B. help&&帮助;C. live&&居住;D. call打电话。句意:我帮助我妈妈做晚饭。根据We have dinner at 18:00.可知此处我们吃晚饭,故此处先帮助妈妈做晚饭。故选B。小题9:考查动词短语及语境的理解。A. talk with和……谈论;B. ask for 要求;C. think of想;D. write to给……写信。句意:然后我总是在电脑上和朋友聊天。根据We talk about many things.可知我们谈论事情,可知此处在跟朋友聊天,谈论。故选A。小题10:考查连词及语境的理解。A. and&而且;B. or&或者;C. because &因为;D. but但是。句意:我在学校的时候是无聊的,但是周末是另一种故事。因为前半句说学校的日子无聊,后半句是周末是另一种故事,前后是转折关系,故用连词but。故选D。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really..”考查相似的试题有:
1169118611232145330216427520388637V.根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项------You are lucky to be in such a big city where everything is wonderful.------I don’t think so___61___------Why? City life seems very interesting and comfortable.------__62__You see citizen are forced to accept an unnatural way of life. They can hardly enjoy sunshine because of tall buildings around their houses.------That’s terrible._63__------Yes perhaps,
but the cost of living is much higher. _64_____ -------I haven’t thought of that. Now I’d rather live in my village all my life. Would you like to go to the country for a change?-------Great!__65____ A.But working in a big city means much more money B.I don’t have intereste in city life.C.I think county life is as interesting as city life..D.Not really.E.Sometimes people can’t make ends meet these days.F.So it is.G..I’d love if I’m free. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:V.根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项------You are lucky to be in such a big city where everything is wonderful.------I don’t think so___61___------Why? City life seems very interesting and comfortable.------__62__You see citizen are forced to accept an unnatural way of life. They can hardly enjoy sunshine because of tall buildings around their houses.------That’s terrible._63__------Yes perhaps,
but the cost of living is much higher. _64_____ -------I haven’t thought of that. Now I’d rather live in my village all my life. Would you like to go to the country for a change?-------Great!__65____ A.But working in a big city means much more money B.I don’t have intereste in city life.C.I think county life is as interesting as city life..D.Not really.E.Sometimes people can’t make ends meet these days.F.So it is.G..I’d love if I’m free.V.根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项------You are lucky to be in such a big city where everything is wonderful.------I don’t think so___61___------Why? City life seems very interesting and comfortable.------__62__You see citizen are forced to accept an unnatural way of life. They can hardly enjoy sunshine because of tall buildings around their houses.------That’s terrible._63__------Yes perhaps,
but the cost of living is much higher. _64_____ -------I haven’t thought of that. Now I’d rather live in my village all my life. Would you like to go to the country for a change?-------Great!__65____ A.But working in a big city means much more money B.I don’t have intereste in city life.C.I think county life is as interesting as city life..D.Not really.E.Sometimes people can’t make ends meet these days.F.So it is.G..I’d love if I’m free.科目:最佳答案61---65
解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really
. Let me tell you
it.I go to school from Monday to Friday. I
get up before 7:30 in the morning, because I always go to bed late at night. After getting up, I wash my face (洗脸) and brush teeth. I
a healthy breakfast at 7:40. At 8:00, I walk to the bus stop. I take a
to school. It takes
20 minutes to get there. School finishes at 14:30. When I get home, I do my
and study until (直到) 17:00. After that, I
my mother make dinner. We have dinner at 18:00. Then I always
my friends on the computer. We talk about many things. I go to bed at 22:30.My school days are boring,
the weekends are another (另一种的) story. How is your life?
A.difficult
C.interesting
A.usually
C.homework
A.talk with
B.ask for
C.think of
D.write to
C.because
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D小题6:A小题7:C小题8:B小题9:A小题10:D
试题分析:本文叙述了作者的学习生活。他认为自己的生活不是真的有意思。因为他晚上睡的晚,所以早上七点半以前从未起过床。他花费二十分钟坐公共汽车去学校。他到家后做完作业,就帮助他妈妈做晚饭。晚饭后,他和朋友在电脑上聊天。他在学校的时候是无聊的,但是周末是另一种故事。小题1:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. difficult
困难的;B. boring 无聊的; C. interesting有趣的; D. right正确的。句意:我认为我的生活不是真的有意思。根据My school days are boring,可知我在学校的是无聊的,故是有趣的,故选C。小题2:考查介词及语境的理解。A. about 关于;B. on在……之上;C. with和;D. to向。句意:我给你讲一讲关于学校的生活。tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某事。故选A。小题3:考查副词及语境的理解。A. usually 经常;B. always总是;C. never从不;D. often经常。句意:我早上七点半以前从未起过床。根据because I always go to bed late at night.可知晚上睡的晚,因此早上起的晚,故从未早起。故选C。小题4:考查动词及语境的理解。A. cross 穿过;B. have吃;
展示;D. work工作。句意:我在七点四十分吃一顿健康的早餐。have breakfast吃早餐。故选B。小题5:考查名词及语境的理解。A. train 火车;B. bike自行车;C. subway地铁;D. bus公共汽车。句意:我坐公共汽车去学校。根据I walk to the bus stop.可知我走着去公共汽车站,可知我坐公共汽车去上学。故选D。小题6:考查代词及语境的理解。A. me我;B. you 你;C. us 我们;D. them他们。句意:到那儿花了我二十分钟。根据I take a
to school.可知我上学,可知此处指的是花费我的时间。故选A。小题7:考查名词及语境的理解。A. model 模型;B. dream 梦想;C. homework作业; D. job工作。句意:当我到家时,我做作业。根据study until (直到) 17:00.可知学习到17点,可知此处是学习,做作业。故选C。小题8:考查动词及语境的理解。A. taste 品尝;B. help
帮助;C. live
居住;D. call打电话。句意:我帮助我妈妈做晚饭。根据We have dinner at 18:00.可知此处我们吃晚饭,故此处先帮助妈妈做晚饭。故选B。小题9:考查动词短语及语境的理解。A. talk with和……谈论;B. ask for 要求;C. think of想;D. write to给……写信。句意:然后我总是在电脑上和朋友聊天。根据We talk about many things.可知我们谈论事情,可知此处在跟朋友聊天,谈论。故选A。小题10:考查连词及语境的理解。A. and 而且;B. or 或者;C. because
因为;D. but但是。句意:我在学校的时候是无聊的,但是周末是另一种故事。因为前半句说学校的日子无聊,后半句是周末是另一种故事,前后是转折关系,故用连词but。故选D。
试题“I’m a middle school stude...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
I think _______ very important for students to study by themselves in the school or at home.
A. it B. this C. that
同义句改写。
1. The film began 20 minutes ago.
____________________________________________________2. I think Lian yungang is more beautiful than any other city in Jiangsu.
____________________________________________________3. My home is half an hour"s walk from school.
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 be interesting in 的文章

随机推荐