how is everything going与how is it going 回答有什么不同,它们的回答为什么会不同

— How is everything going?— It couldn’t be _______, for I lost my wallet this morning.
试题分析:句意:--一切还好吧?--再糟糕不过了,因为我今天早晨丢了钱包。形容词的最高级用在否定句中,表示最高级的意义。bad坏的;worse是bad的比较级;good好的;better是good的比较级,根据句意故选A。点评:本题难度适中。此题主要考查在一定的语言环境下形容词的意义及用法,根据句意来选择正确答案。命题人经常考查词形相近的词,让考生区分它们的用法及区别。即学即练:—Have their living conditions improved?—No,___________than before, I’m afraid.A. no better
B. a little betterC. not worse
D. no worse解析:A。句意:no better than表示“前者和后者都不好”
试题“— How is everything going...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
根据汉语完成句子。
1、你在哪儿长大的?
Where did you________ ________?2、我每天跑步健身。
I run every day________ ________ ________.3、他们正在对这些学生进行调查。
They are________ ________ ________ ________the students now.4、我打算在法国待两三年,同时在那儿学习法语。
I am going to stay in France for two years________three, and study French there________
________ ________.5、他想周游全世界。
He wants to travel________ ________the world.6、他正在算一道数学题。
He________ ________ ________a math problem now.7、你想取出多少钱?
How much money would you like to________ ________?8、我表弟打算明年从大连搬到上海。
My cousin is going to________from Dalian________Shanghai next year. 9、请给我的玻璃杯里倒些水。
Please________ ________ ________ ________my glass.10、请把盐、一茶匙佐料和一些黄油混合起来。
________ ________,some salt,a teaspoon of relisli and some butter, please.
I find ______ difficult to remember everything.
A. it B. one C. that D. this
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司- How is everything going?- It couldn’t be , for I lost my wallet this morningA.worseB.badC.goodD.better 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
— How is everything going?— It couldn’t be _______, for I lost my wallet this morningA.worseB.badC.goodD.better
A试题分析:句意:--一切还好吧?--再糟糕不过了,因为我今天早晨丢了钱包。形容词的最高级用在否定句中,表示最高级的意义。bad坏的;worse是bad的比较级;good好的;better是good的比较级,根据句意故选A。考点:考查形容词的用法。点评:本题难度适中。此题主要考查在一定的语言环境下形容词的意义及用法,根据句意来选择正确答案。命题人经常考查词形相近的词,让考生区分它们的用法及区别。即学即练:—Have their living conditions improved?—No,___________than before, I’m afraid.A. no better&&&&&&& B. a little betterC. not worse&&&&&&& D. no worse解析:A。句意:no better than表示“前者和后者都不好”
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:三点一测丛书 高中英语 必修2(北教育版课标本) 北教育版课标本
  The e-mail, which is also called email , stands for "electronic(电子)mail".You can send messages in only a few seconds by e-mail.
  On the Internet there are many powerful computers called "servers(服务器)”to help people send and receive emails.The sending and receiving servers are just like post offices.If you want to use the email service, you have to open at least an email account called a "mailbox" ,just like we set up a mailbox in a post office.Some mailboxes are provided free of charge by ISPs, which you can get when you open an Internet account.Most widely used mailboxes are provided free by the ISPs, and anyone can apply for(申请)one even if he had no ISP account.
  How to apply for a free mailbox?First you have to connect to the Internet and go to the homepage(主页)of the ICP providing free mailboxes.Then you'll find an icon
(符号)showing "apply for a free mailbox".Click(点击)the icon, an agreement about the rules for using the free mailbox will appear.If you want to go on, click the icon "I agree".Then you have to fill in a form about your basic personal data, and the name and PIN of the mailbox.The PIN is the key to the mailbox.After finishing these, you'll get a mailbox like this:your-name @mail server(for example:tvguide @ mail.cctv.com.cn."tvguide" is the name of the mail-box and "mail.cctv.com.cn" is the name of the mail-server.).The mailbox is separated into two parts by a separator "@", which is read as "at".The former part is the name of the mailbox.The latter is the domain name of the mail server.All mails to you will be received by the server and put into your mailbox.You can read this mail on any computer in the world as you have the name and PIN of the mailbox.
If you want to send or receive an email, you should first ________.
write a letter to the ISPs
fill in a form
apply for a mailbox
go to the post office
Here is an email address "ecpjyb @ ecp.com.cn".What's the name of the mailbox?________
The name is ecp.
The name is ecp.com.cn.
The name is com.cn.
The name is ecpjyb.
The writer mainly wants to tell us how to ________ in these passage?
send a letter by email
set up a free email-box
find out one's email address
read the email on any computer in the world
Which of the following is TRUE?________
People can send messages within several seconds by email.
If you want to send an email, you have to go to the post office first.
You can also receive an email without using a mailbox.
If you have no money, you can't apply for a mailbox.
Which one can be the best title?________
What Is Mailbox?
What Is E-mail?
How Is E-mail Worked?
How to Set up a Mailbox?
题型:阅读理解
It’s 2035. You have a job, a family and you’re about 40 years old. Welcome to your future life.& &&& Getting ready for work, you pause in front of the mirror, “Turn red,” you say. Your shirt changes from sky blue to deep red. Tiny preprogrammed electronic(智能电子元件) is rearranged in your shirt to change its color. Looking into the mirror, you find it hard to believe that you are 40. You look much younger. With amazing advances in medicine, people in your generation may live to be 150 years old. You’re not even middle-aged.
&& As you go into the kitchen and prepare to pour your breakfast cereal into a bowl, you hear: “To lose weight, you shouldn’t eat that,” from your shoes. They read the tiny electronic code(电&子源码)on the cereal box to find out the nutrition details. You decide to listen to your shoes. “Kitchen, what can I have for breakfast?” A list of possible food appears on the counter as kitchen checks its food supplies.
& “Ready for your trip to space?” you ask your son and daughter. In 2005 only specially trained astronauts went into space—and very few of them. Today anyone can go to space for day trip or longer vacation. Your best friend even works in space. Handing your children three strawberries each, you add, “The doctor said you need these for space travel.” Thanks to medical advice, vaccination shots(防疫针) are a thing of the past. Ordinary foods contain specific vaccines. With the berries in their mouths, the kids head for the front door.
&& It’s time for you to go to work. Your car checks your fingerprints and unlocks the doors. “My office. Autopilot,” you command. Your car drives itself down the road and moves smoothly into traffic on the highway. You sit back and unroll your e-newspaper. The latest news downloads and fills the viewer. Looking through the pages, you watch the news as video films rather than read it.
&What changes the color of your shirt?
A. The mirror. &&& B. The shirt itself. &&&& C. The counter. &&&&&& D. The medicine.
&How do the shoes know that you shouldn’t eat the breakfast cereal?
A. By pouring the breakfast into a bowl. &&
B. By listening to the doctor’s advice.
C. By testing the food supplies in the kitchen. &
D. By checking the nutrition details of the food.
&The strawberries the children eat serve as ______.
A. breakfast &&& B. lunch &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. vaccines &&&&&&&& D. nutrition
&How is the text organized?
A. In order of time &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. In order of frequency.
C. In order of preference(偏爱).& &&&&D. In order of importance
来源:学年新疆兵团农二师华山中学高二上期学前考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
单词拼写 (共10小题,共10分)【小题1】It is c______________ of you not to make any noise while the others are having a rest.【小题2】Each classroom in our school is e_________ with a computer, which is helpful to our study.【小题3】She started in the film d__________ by Zhang Yimou.【小题4】Children are always c_________ to know the things they have never seen.【小题5】You are likely to get lost while travelling in the j_____. 【小题6】It is hard to know the ____(起源) of the human race, that is, how humans came into being.【小题7】You have to eat food with plenty of fiber that helps you _____ (消化) better.【小题8】Your brother is full of ________(幽默); he had us laughing all through the meal.【小题9】Stop pretending that the problem doesn’t ________(存在).【小题10】We reached a village which is ___________(包围) by hills.
来源:重庆市江津区五校学年度高二下学期期中联考试题(英语)
&Every year, major storms cause manyproblems around the world. There is nothing people can do to stop thesepowerful forces of nature. But new techniques are helping scientists to predicthow, when, and where big storms will happen. The more exact scientists’warnings are, the better people can prepare for the storms.Predictions are improving. “We’re gottenbetter over the years, especially the last few years,” says Phil Klotzbach, ascientist at an American university. How is a storm formed? Even if scientistsknow where a storm will happen, winds can suddenly change, carrying the stormto a new direction. “For a hurricane to happen, conditions have to be justright, ” Klotzbach says.First, the ocean water needs to be warmenough so that it evaporates and rises into the air. As it rises, the vapor(水蒸气)cools and turns back intoliquid. This process gives off heat. This produces energy like an engine thatcauses winds to increase. It drives the formation of a hurricane.If wind speeds reach 40 miles per hour, thesystem is called a “tropical storm”, and it gets a name. At 75 miles per hour,it becomes a hurricane.Hurricanes that hit the US start when athunderstorm forms off the coast of Africa. Storms also develop over tropicalwaters in other parts of the world.On average, 60 or 70 storms form off Africaevery year. About 10 of them get names. There are usually about six hurricanes.Two tend to be very big, with winds of 115 miles per hour or higher.The hurricane season lasts from June toNovember. Ninety percent of all hurricanes hit in August, September, andOctober.& 1. According to the passage, hurricanesusually ________.A. form off the coast of Africa and AmericaB. travel at 40 miles per hour and get itsnameC. cause sea winds to rise and blow overthe seaD. hit parts of the world in summer andautumn2. The underlined word “evaporates” (inParagraph 5) probably means “________”.A. begins to move& B. getslost&&& C. becomes hot&&&&&& D.changes into gas3. Which of the following about theinformation of a hurricane is the correct order?a. The ocean water evaporates and goes intothe air.b. Heat creates energy and causes winds toincrease.c. The vapor cools.d. The ocean water is warm enough.e. The vapor changes back into liquid.f. This course gives out heat.&&& A. a, d, e, b, c,f&&&& B. a, b, c, f, d, e& C. d, a, c, e, f,b&&& D. d, a, b, c, e, f4. According to the passage, the speed ofthe biggest two hurricanes reaches ______.A.115 miles per hour&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B.110miles per hourC.75 miles perhour&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.95 miles per hour&
来源:2006年高考试题(浙江卷)解析版
&It’s 2035. You have a job, family and you’reabout 40 years old! Welcome to your future life.&Getting ready for work, you pause in frontof the mirror. “Turn red,” you say. Your shirt changes from sky blue to deepred. Tiny preprogrammed electronics (智能电子元件) are rearranged in your shirt to changeits color. Looking into the mirror, you find it hard to believe you’re 40. Youlook much younger. With amazing advances in medicine, people in your generationmay live lo be 150 years old. You’re not even middle-aged!As you go into the kitchen and prepare topour your breakfast cereal into a bowl, you hear, “To lose weight, youshouldn’t eat that,” from your shoes. They read the tiny electronic code (电子源码) on the cereal box tofind out the nutrition details. You decide to listen to your shoes. “Kitchen,what can I have for breakfast?” A list of possible foods appears on the counteras the kitchen checks its food supplies.“Ready for your trip to space?” you ask yourson and daughter. In 2005 only specially trained astronauts went into space — and very few of them.Today anyone can go to space for day trips or longer vacations. Your bestfriend even works in space. Handing your children three strawberries each, youadd, “The doctor said you need these for space travel.” Thanks to medicaladvances, vaccination shots (防疫针) are a thing of thepast. Ordinary foods contain specific vaccines. With the berries in theirmouths, the kids head the front door.It’s time for you to go to work. Your carchecks your fingerprints and unlocks the doors. “My office, Autopilot,” youcommand. Your car drives itself down the road and moves smoothly into trafficon highway. You sit back and unroll your e-newspaper. The latest news downloadsand fills the viewer. Looking through the pages, you watch the news as videofilm rather than read it.1.Whatchanges the color of your shirt?A.Themirror.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.The shirt itself.C.Thecounter.&&&&&&&&&&&&D.The medicine.2.How dothe shoes know that you shouldn’t eat the breakfast cereal?A. By pouring the breakfast into abow.&&&&&&& B. By listening to the doctor’s advice.C. By testing the food supplies in the kitchen.D. By checking the nutrition details of the food.3.Thestrawberries the children eat serve as&&&&& &.A.breakfast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.lunchC.vaccines&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.nutrition4.How isthe text organized?A.In order oftime&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.In order of frequency C.In order ofpreference&&&&&&&& D.In order of importance&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 how is it going 的文章

随机推荐