she was also a wife and mother wifeof the time

Most people know that Marie Curie was the first woman to win the Noble Prize, and the first person to win it twice. However, few people know that she was also the mother of a Noble Prize winner.Born i 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Most people know that Marie Curie was the first woman to win the Noble Prize, and the first person to win it twice. However, few people know that she was also the mother of a Noble Prize winner.Born in September, 1897, Irene Curie was the first of the Curie’s two daughters. Along with nine other children whose parents were also famous scholars, Irene studied in their own school, and her mother was one of the teachers. She finished her high school education at the College of Sevigne in Paris.Irene entered the University of Paris in 1914 to prepare for a degree in mathematics and physics. When World War I began, Irene went to help her mother, who was using X-ray facilities to help save the lives of wounded soldiers. Irene continue the work by developing X-ray facilities in military hospitals in France and Belgium. Her services were recognized in the form of a Military’s Medal by the French government.In 1918, Irene became her mother’s assistant at the Curie Institue. In December 1924, Frederic Joliot joined the Institute, and Irene taught him the techniques required for his work. They soon fell in love and were married in 1926. their daughter Helene was born in 1927 and their son Pierre five years later.Like her mother, Irene combined family and career. Like her mother, Irene was awarded a Nobel Prize, along with her husband, in 1935. Unfortunately, also like her mother, she developed leukemia because of her work with radioactivity(辐射能). Irene Joliot-Curie died from leukemia on March 17, 1956.1.where did Marie Curie and some other scholars teach their children?(within 4 words)_________________________________________________________________2.Why was Irene Curie awarded a Military Medal? (within 7 words)_________________________________________________________________3.Where did Irene Curie meet her husband Frederic Joliot? (within 4 words)_________________________________________________________________4.When was the second child of Irene Curie and Frederic Joliot born?(within 2 words)_________________________________________________________________5.What can the underlined word “leukemia” possibly be in the last paragraph? (within 2 words)_________________________________________________________________
1.In their own school.2.Because she contributed to saving the wounded.3.At the Curie Institute.4.In 1932.5.A disease.【解析】试题分析:本文讲述居里夫人的一生及其贡献。1. with nine other children whose parents were also famous scholars, Irene studied in their own school可知居里夫人和其他学着是在他们自己的学校教孩子,故答案为In their own school.2. went to help her mother, who was using X-ray facilities to help save the lives of wounded soldiers. Irene continue the work by developing X-ray facilities in military hospitals in France and Belgium. Her services were recognized in the form of a Military’s Medal by the French government.居里帮助母亲用X射线救助伤员,后居里夫人发展了该设施,并获得军队奖章,可知她获奖是因为对救治伤员做出贡献,故答案为Because she contributed to saving the wounded.3. December 1924, Frederic Joliot joined the Institute, and Irene taught him the techniques required for his work可知两人是在居里研究所相遇,故答案为At the Curie Institute.4. daughter Helene was born in 1927 and their son Pierre five years later.小儿子五年后出生,可知是1932年,故答案是In 1932.5. developed leukemia because of her work with radioactivity(辐射能)辐射能应该是会导致疾病,故答案是A disease.考点:考查名人事件阅读
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江嵊泗中学高一上第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
________in the newspaper,I didn’t notice what was happening.A. Having buried B. BuryingC. Buried D. Being buried
来源:学年四川德阳市高一上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
To us it seems so natural to put up an umbrella to keep the water off when it rains, But actually the umbrella was not invented as protection against the rain, Its first use was as a shade against the sun! Nobody knows who first invented it, but the umbrella was used in very ancient times. Probably the first to use it were the Chinese in the eleventh century BC.We know that the umbrella was used in ancient Egypt and Babylon as a sunshade. And there was a strange thing connected with its use: it became a symbol of honor. In the Far East in ancient times, the umbrella was allowed to be used only by those in high office.In Europe, the Greeks were the first to use the umbrella as a sunshade. And the umbrella was in commonly used in ancient Greece. But it is believed that the first persons in Europe to use the umbrella as protection against the rain were the ancient Romans.During the Middle Ages, the use of the umbrella practically disappeared. Then it appeared again in Italy in the late sixteenth century. And again it was considered as a symbol of power. By 1680, the umbrella appeared in France and later in England.By the eighteenth century, the umbrella was used against rain throughout most of Europe. Umbrellas have not changed much in style during all this time, though they have become much lighter in weight. It wasn’t until the twentieth century that women’s umbrellas began to be made, in a whole variety of colors.1.Which of the following statements is not true about the umbrella?A. No one exactly knows who the inventor of the umbrella wasB. The umbrella was first invented to be used as protection against the sun.C. The umbrella changed much in style in the eighteenth centuryD. In Europe, the Greeks were the first to use the umbrella as a sunshade.2.A strange feature of the umbrella’s use is that it was used as__________.A. protection against rainB. a shade against the sunC. a symbol of honor and powerD. women’s decoration (装饰)3.In Europe, the umbrella was first used against the rain_____________.A. during the Middle AgesB. by the eighteenthC. in RomeD. in Greece4.This passage talks mainly about_______________.A. when and how the umbrella was inventedB. why the umbrella was so popular in EuropeC. the development of the umbrellaD. The history and use of the umbrella
来源:学年四川德阳市高一上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
—Did you enjoy yourself last night?—Yes, it’s very nice of you. I appreciated __ to the party.A.to be invited B.to have invitedC. having been invited D. have invited
来源:学年浙江杭州地区7校高三上期末模拟联考英语试卷(解析版)
It worried her a bit _________ her hair was turning grey.A. while B. that C. if D. For
The young lady prefers dressing up as a stranger for a party to________ by others.A.be noticed B.being noticedC.having been noticed D.have been noticed
来源:学年广东茂名高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
Engineers should embrace(接受) the arts, Sir John O'Reilly, a fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, argued in a lecture.About 59% of engineering companies in the IET's 2014 survey feared skill shortages could threaten(威胁) business."There is nothing as creative as engineering," Sir John told the reporter. He says science, technology, engineering and mathematics - often known as "Stem" subjects, are vital for a modern knowledge economy. But there is a massive shortfall in the number of recruits(招聘) - with a recent study by the Royal Academy of Engineering saying the UK needs to increase by as much as 50% the number of Stem graduates it produces.Delivering this year's Mountbatten Lecture at the Royal Institution, Sir John argued that engineers should recognise the role of the arts in their work -
this could attract more people into the profession. The lecture, Full Steam Ahead for Growth, advocated a wider adoption -- Steam, or science, technology, engineering, arts and maths. Engineers should embrace the arts as being key to creativity and an important component of innovation(创新), crucial to creating new products and boosting future competitiveness, he argued. "Engineering and technology is an increasingly diverse and creative field," said Sir John.Some university engineering departments already cooperated with art schools to develop understanding, he told the reporter. In particular he mentioned Cranfield University's Centre for Creative Competitive Design and Imperial College's work with the Royal College of Art. The two sets of people could work well together and more emphasis on the creative side of engineering could improve the success of products, he said."Aesthetics(美学) is part of it," he told the reporter, adding that Apple's iPod was not the first digital media player, nor the only one that worked - but it came to dominate the market "because it was nice to have".Sir John said he was not suggesting universities started requiring A-level art from engineering applicants - the key subjects for admission would continue to be maths and the sciences. But an emphasis on creative skills would help "broaden the pool and attract more people in".1.According to a recent study by the Royal Academy _______ .A. skill shortages could threaten businessB. engineering graduates are not as creative as expectedC. there are not enough arts graduates produced in the UK.D. the UK needs more graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics2. According to the lecture Full Steam Ahead for Growth, _______ .A. engineers should cooperate with arts majorsB. Accepting the arts could attract more people into engineeringC. engineers should realize arts play the most important part in their workD. engineering and technology is as diverse and creative as before3. By giving the example of Apple's iPod, Sir John intends to _______ .A. stress the importance of artsB. stress the importance of marketingC. stress the importance of communicationD. stress the importance of science and technology4. Which of the following is true according to the passage?A. More university students should study arts instead of engineering.B. Engineering and technology is increasingly different and unrelated fields.C. The IET's skills survey raised concerns about the number of recruits to engineering.D. Students from some university engineering departments have already transferred to art schools5. What is the passage mainly about?A. Lack of creativity makes it difficult for the engineering major to find a satisfactory job.B. The key subjects for engineering majors remain to be maths and the sciences rather than arts.C. University engineering departments should cooperate with art schools to improve the success of products.D. Engineering needs to emphasize its creative side to encourage more young people to choose it as a career.
题型:短文改错
假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处, 多者 ( 从第11处起 ) 不计分。I’m glad to know that you had an interest in Chinese food. Here I’d like to tell you something about them. Chinese food is famous with its wide variety(种类). The food in one area can be easy told from that in another. For example, Shanghai food, a little bit sweet, differ from Sichuan food that is rather hot. However, every kind of Chinese food is worth tried, because each has a delicious taste and good for health. Since the restaurants in China usually serve special dish of different areas, you can enjoy all kinds of Chinese food whenever you are. I’m looking forward to meet you here so that I can tell you more about Chinese food at table.
来源:学年山东枣庄薛城区舜耕中学高一上10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站) about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car. I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays meaningful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池) was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership—a shop selling cars—was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom.“Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?”I asked and explained my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said.1.The underlined words“took off”in Paragraph 2 mean_________.A.turned off B.moved offC.put up D.set up2.What happened when the author found smoke coming out of his car?A.He had it pulled back to the gas station.B.The couple sent him a business card.C.The couple offered to help him.D.He called his friend for help.3.The battery of the author’s car was dead because ___________.A.something went wrong with the lightsB.his meeting lasted a whole dayC.he forgot to turn off the lightsD.he drove too long a distance4.By telling his own experiences, the author tries to show ________.A.how to write a thank-you letterB.how to deal with car problemsC.the kind-heartedness of older people D.the importance of expressing thanks
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 【答案带解析】Eileen Collins is the first woman ever c...
Eileen Collins is the first woman ever chosen
to be a spaceship pilot. She is also the first woman to command(指挥) a spaceship. Today she has flown
more than 5, 000 hours in more than 30 kinds of airplanes.
Talking about high school, she said, “I began
reading all kinds of books about famous women pilots. These women went and flew
into dangerous places. Their stories encouraged me.” In 1977 Eileen got a pilot’s
license and the following year she graduated from university. She went into
space in 1999 at the age of 43. She took with her the hopes and dreams of a
nation of young people on the earth.
Eileen is not only an astronaut but also a
wife and the mother of a young daughter. She has short curly hair and friendly
brown eyes. She met her husband, Pat, while they were together in the air
force(空军).
When she was named as the First Woman
Spaceship Commander in 1998, Eileen smiled and said, “When I was a child, I
dreamed about space. It was only a dream that I would be one of the astronauts
someday. I hope all children will be encouraged to reach for their dreams, when
they see I go into space. I believe dreams do come true!”&
1.How many hours has Eileen flown?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.When did Eileen go into space?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.What does Eileen look like?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.Who did Eileen meet in the air force?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5.Did Eileen believe that her dream would
come true?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1.5000 hours
3.short curly hair and friendly brown eyes
4.her husband
5.yes, she did.
1.细节理解题,根据文中语句“Today she has flown more than 5, 000 hours in more than 30 kinds of a...
考点分析:
考点1:阅读表达
&阅读表达是阅读理解题的一部分,它是近年来出现的新题型,它要求学生在阅读文章后对文章中的某些内容或整篇文章做出概括,是一种读写结合题,所以大家在做这类题时首先要弄清完成的是什么任务,然后有的放矢地去阅读,最后进行归纳与总结. 一般任务型阅读的题型多为细节题,好的方法是先看问题,然后带着问题读文,把细节画出来,还有一种题型是归纳题,它又分两类.一类是段落性的,一类是概括中心内容(全文性)这种较难,不过是有方法的.都是要通读全文,至少3遍. &
任务型阅读理解题型的特征和一般解题方法 : &
& &第一步:认真阅读试题背景,了解阅读材料的背景、话题或主题,确保解题时不脱离阅读的主题和正确思维的主线索。
& &第二步:仔细阅读题目,找出不同人物的不同要求,并在关键词下划线,以便有利于为第三步的的顺利解题创造良好的和必要的条件。 & & &第三:对照题目的要求,从A、B、C、D、E和F六个备选项中选出符合以上要求的对应条件。有时,我们只要顺着关键词的线索就能轻松找到正确的答案。例如,有一篇有关体育题材的任务型阅读理解的题目要求中涉及到姚明的NBA生涯,考生只要在备选项中找到”姚明”这个关键词,不用阅读整个题目和备选项就能轻松找到正确的答案。但是,在大多数情况下,还要从提出的若干备选项选择符合条件中的内容。同学们需要根据具体的情况灵活地选择解踢方式,跳读、扫读还是细读。在此,特别提醒各位同学:选项中肯定有一项是多余选项。 &第四步:快速对照“要求”和“条件”这一主要线索通读一遍,做到万无一失,提高答题的准确率,增强应试的信心。
& 阅读表达题步骤和技巧 &
& &1.认真审题,读懂题意。由于题目要求形式多样,在同一篇阅读材料中会要求完成不同的任务,因此解题前要先明确任务,做到心中有数。 & &2.快速阅读,掌握大意。在做题时要快速扫视一下文章的大意,然后结合前面的题目的要求,大致明白所要完成的任务。
& &3.细读题目,完成任务。在明白题意和文章意思的基础上,仔细阅读后面的题目要求,在原文中找出问题题干所包括的信息部分,这样就可以快速准确地抓住有效信息,确保答题的准确性。如果是根据英文释义写单词的题,则一定要确保所填的单词来源于原文,切不可脱离原文,随意发挥。
& &4.复读文章,核实任务。在初步完成所要求的任务以后,学生必须再仔细阅读所提供的短文,结合题意、文章和文后提供的任务信息、认真核实任务以保证答题正确。 &&
& &5.注意读写结合。任务型阅读不仅考查学生阅读理解层面的能力,更加注重考查学生“写”的能力。若是写单词,则要注意拼写正确,词形、词性有无变化,是否需要大写;若所要完成的是短语或句子成分,则需谨慎对待,依据所给题干分析要完成的是什么句子成分,需用什么样的表达方式,不可简单草率地将文中信息直接挪用。
& &总之,阅读理解不同于传统的阅读理解,它介于阅读理解与写作之间,教师应该适应新课改的要求,掌握阅读理解的特点,加强学生阅读能力的培养。
相关试题推荐
方框所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全短文。其中一项为多余选项。
Are you sometimes a little tired in the early
afternoon? _____1._____. They may think it’s because we eat too much. Or, in
summer, they may think it is too hot. _____2.______. About eight hours after
you wake up, your body temperature goes down.
In many parts of the world, people take naps(打盹) in the middle of the day. This is
really true when it’s warmer, and the hot weather makes work difficult in the
early afternoon. Now researchers are saying that naps are good for everyone at
any time. _____3.______ If people often take naps, there are often few problems
with their hearts.
_____4._____ Though doctors may ask them to
take naps, however, bosses don’t let them do it! If you do have the chance,
remember that the best time to take a nap is about eight hours after you get
up. A short sleep too late in the day may only make you feel more tired and
sleepy. This can also happen if you sleep for too long. _____5._____, try a
short nap – even ten minutes of sleep can be helpful.
根据短文内容,选择正确最佳答案。
American Classroom Rules
1. If the teacher asks a question, you should
give an answer. If you do not understand the question, you should put up your
hand and ask the teacher to repeat the question. If you don’t know the answer,
it’s all right to tell the teacher that you don’t know. Then he or she knows
what you need to learn.
2. There is no excuse for not doing your
homework. If you can not go to school, you should call your teacher or your
classmate and ask for the homework. It is your responsibility(责任)to find out what homework you have
missed. It is not the teacher’s job to remind you of missed homework.
3. You must not be absent(缺席) on a test day. If you are badly
ill, call and let the teacher know you will not be there for the test. If your
teacher allows you to take a makeup, you should take the test within one
or two days after you return to class. Bad illness is the only reason for
missing a test.
4. Be on time! It’s not polite to be late.
Also, it bothers other students. If you must come in late, be sure to do it
quietly. Have your books out of your bag before you come into the classroom.
Then go to your seat and sit quietly. In the US, it is not necessary to knock
at the door before you come into the classroom.&
1.If you can not go to school, __________.
&&&&&&& A.
the teacher will remind you of the homework
B. the teacher will call you to tell you what
your homework is
C. you should find out what your homework is
D. you don’t have to do your homework
2.If you are badly ill, _________.
&&&&&&& A.
you can’t be absent on a test day
B. you should take the test within one or two
days
C. you should let your teacher know that you
will be there for the test
D. you can miss the test
3.In the US, __________ if you are late.
&&&&&&& A.
it’s all right to come into the classroom without knocking at the door
B. take your books out of your bag after you
come into the classroom
C. it’s not necessary to keep quiet when you
enter the classroom
D. it’s not polite to knock at the door
4.The underlined word “make up” in the 3rd
paragraph means _______.
&&&&&&& A.
化妆&&&&&&&& B.
编造&&&&&&&& C. 组成&&&&&&&& D. 补考
5.The main idea of the passage is ________.
&&&&&&& A.
that you should answer the teacher’s questions in class
B. that you have the responsibility to do
your homework
C. the rules you should follow as an American
student
D. that it’s polite to be on time for class
根据表格内容,选择正确最佳答案。
Driver Wanted
Drive for busy restaurant some evening and
weekend work
All meals are free
House for Sale
&150, 000, built in 1995
The house with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a
living room, a kitchen and a breakfast room. It’s on the south side of the
Yingbin Supermarket, the biggest shopping
centre in our city will open on July& 8, 2005. Everybody with today’s
Tianjin Daily will get a small present that day. You are welcome.
Add: No. 6 Huanghe Road Tianjin Daily June
Rose’s Special Concert
Time: 2 p. m. , July 3, Saturday
Place: People’s Stadium
Ticket Price:
70 yuan for students
June 25, 2005&
1.If you work as a driver in the restaurant,
you may _______.
&&&&&&& A.
never pay for meals &&&&&&&&&&&& B.
pay a little for meals
C. work on weekends &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
work in the afternoon
2.If you buy the house, you _________.
&&&&&&& A.
may pay more than &150, 000 for it
]B. must have breakfast in the kitchen
C. have to take a bath in the public bathroom
D. may live on the south side of the city
3.Any customer with a Tianjin Daily of June
1, 2005 will get a small present from _____.
A. every supermarket &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Huanghe Road
C. Tianjin Daily &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Yingbin Supermarket&
4.When will the concert be?
A. July 1, 2005. &&&&&& B.
June 8, 2005. &&&&&& C. July 3, 2005. && D.
June 25, 2005.
5.If two adults and two students want to go
to the concert, the tickets will cost RMB ___.
&&&&&&& A.
220 yuan&&&&&&&& B. 440 yuan&&&&&&&& C.
270 yuan&&&& D. 370 yuan
根据短文内容,判断以下句子的正误。正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。
Miss Grey lived in a small house. She was old
and did not like noise at all, so she was very pleased when her noisy neighbor
moved out. A young man moved in and Miss Grey thought the man seemed to be
quiet.
But at three o’clock the next morning, the
noise of a dog woke her up. She thought she had never heard a dog there before.
It must be the young man’s dog. So she telephoned the young man, said something
bad about the dog and then hung up the telephone before he could answer.
Nothing more happened until three o’clock the next morning. Then Miss Grey’s
telephone rang, and when she answered, a voice said, “You telephoned me twenty-four
hours ago. Now I’ve rung you up to say that I haven’t a dog.”
1.Miss Grey felt sorry when her noisy
neighbour moved out.
2.Miss Grey’s new neighbour was as noisy as
the old one.
3.Some noise woke her up in the early
morning.
4.She thought the new neighbour had brought a
dog with him.&&
5.The young man rang up Miss Grey in the
early morning, because he wanted to punish(惩罚) her.
Some students cheat(作弊) because they’re busy or lazy and
they want to get good grades without &&43& &the time
studying. Other students might feel that they can’t pass the test without
cheating. Even when there seems to be a “good reason” for cheating, it isn’t a
good &&44& .
A student who thinks cheating is the only way
to pass a test &&45& &to talk with the teacher and
his or her parents so they can find some better ways together. Talking about
these problems and &&46& &them out will help feel
better than cheating.
If a student gets &&47& &cheating,
the teacher may give a “zero” on the test, send him or her to the head teacher’s
office, and call his or her parents. Worse than the bad grade may be the
feeling of having disappointed those people, &&48& &parents
and teachers. A parent may worry that you are not an &&49& &person
and a teacher might watch you more &&50& &the next
time you’re taking a test.
There are plenty of reasons why a kid shouldn’t
cheat, but some students have already cheated. If that’s you, it’s &&51&
&too late to stop cheating. Cheating can become a habit, but a student
is always able to act better and make better &&52& . It
might help to talk the problem over with a parent, teacher, or
friend.&&
1.A. taking&&&&&&&& B.
spending&&&&&&&& C. costing&&&&&&&&& D.
using
2.A. idea&&&&&&&&&& B.
purpose&&&&&&&&& C. custom&&&&&&&&&& D.
conclusion
3.A. decides&&&&&&& B.
hopes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
refuses&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
needs
4.A. breaking&&&&&& B.
dreaming&&&&&&&& C. missing&&&&&&&&& D.
working
5.A. caught&&&&&&&& B.
offered&&&&&&&&& C. appeared&&&&&&&& D.
suggested
6.A. and&&&&&&&&&&& B.
besides&&&&&&&&& C. like&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
among
7.A. outside&&&&&&& B.
advantageous&&&& C. interesting&&&&&&&&& D.
honest
8.A. closely&&&&&&& B.
bravely&&&&&&&&& C. certainly&&&&&&&&&&& D.
hardly
9.A. always&&&& B. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
once&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
neither
10.A. education&&&& B.
decisions&&&&&&&&&&& C.
challenges&&&&&&&&&& D. risks
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 anim mother wife 的文章

随机推荐