They pinned their weekend just now. 一般现在时表将来 现在进行时 一般将来时

求初中英语一般现在时,现在进行时,一般将来时和一般过去时的专项练习题?
求初中英语一般现在时,现在进行时,一般将来时和一般过去时的专项练习题?
09-02-19 &
英语一般将来时的三要素 [第一要素]一般将来时的概述 一般将来时表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,也可以表示将来经常或反复发生的动作。常常和表示将来的时间状语连用,如:tomorrow,next week,in 2008等。请看表演秀: Li Lei will visit her grandmother tomorrow morning. 明天上午,李蕾将去看望她奶奶。 [第二要素]常见结构大比拼 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构用来表示按照主观意图打算或按计划,安排将要做的事,有“打算、就要”的意思。也常用于表示从迹象上表明将要发生的事情,多指个人主观臆断的推测。如:Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 看这些云,要下雨了。 2. “shall或will+动词原形”指对将来事物近期或远期的预见,表达个人主观意图以及征求对方意见或表示客气的邀请。在书面语中,shall多用于第一人称;在口语中,will可以用于任何人称。如:I shall/will show my photos to you next Monday. 我下周一给你看我的照片。 [第三要素]句型转换秀 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将be的相应形式前移到句首,即“Are/Is/Am+主语+going to+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在be动词的相应形式后加not.如: (1)They are going to play football this afternoon.(肯定句) (2)Are they going to play football this afternoon?(一般疑问句) (3)They are not going to play football this afternoon. (否定句) 2. “shall/will+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将shall或will前移到句首,即“Shall/Will+主语+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在shall或will后加not.如: (1)Our teacher will come back very soon. (肯定句) (2)Will our teacher come back very soon?(一般疑问句) (3)Our teacher won’t come back very soon. (否定句) ------------------------------------------------------------------- 一般将来时的用法 一般将来时的谓语动词构成 I/ we shall work he/ she/ it/ you/ they will work shall用于第一人称,在美语中除了疑问句中的第一人称用“shall”外,其余都用“will”。 will在陈述句中用于各人称,在疑问句中常用于第二人称。 一般将来时的用法(1) 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。 一般将来时的用法(2) “be going to +不定式”多用于口语中,表示打算、将要发生的事。 What are you going to do tomorrow? 明天你要干什么? We are going to visit the Summer Palace next week. 下个星期我们要去参观颐和园。 Look at the dark clouds, there is going to be a storm. 看那乌云,暴风雨快来了。 一般将来时的用法(3) “be +不定式”表示安排或计划好了的动作。 When are they to hand in their plan? 他们的计划什么时候交上来? The queen is to visit Japan next year. 女王将于明年访日。 一般将来时的用法(4) “be about +不定式”表示即将发生的动作。 He is about to retire. 他即将退休。 The English evening is about to begin. 英语晚会即将开始。 注意:be about to 一般不与时间状语连用。 一般将来时的用法(5) come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。 He starts next week. 他下个星期出发。 We leave very soon. 我们很快就离开。 The train starts at 10 o'clock in the morning. 火车将在早上10点开出。 这类用法限于表示&移动&的动词:come来,go去,leave离开,start出发,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等。 一般将来时的用法(6) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。 They are leaving for New York tomorrow. 明天他们将要动身前往纽约。 Is your brother departing soon? 你的兄弟很快就要启程吗? 这类情况常与come来,go去,leave离开,start开始,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等动词连用。所用的动词必须是动作而不是状态,主语必须是人。 come,go等动词的用法比较 come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。(较为严格,正式;主语可以是人,也可以是交通工具、会议、戏剧或电影。) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。(较为宽松,主语必须是人。) The train leaves the station at 11:20. 火车将在11点20分离站。 We are leaving for Boston next week. 我们将在下周前往波士顿。 What time does the film begin? 电影几点开映? Is your sister staying here long? 你的姐妹在这儿会逗留很长时间吗? He starts next week. 他下周出发。 She is departing soon. 她很快就要动身。 will和be going to的选用原则 1. 关于“打算” 原先作好的打算用“be going to”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Yes, I know. I am going to see her this afternoon.” “凯特在住院。”“是的,我知道。我下午要去看她。” 说话时即时的打算用“will”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Oh, really, I didn’t know. I will go and see her at once.” “凯特在住院。”“哦,是吗?我都不知道呢。我得马上去看她。” 2. 关于“预料” 在有迹象表明的情况下的预料用“be going to” Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 你看天上的云。快下雨了。 My God! We are going to crash. 天哪!我们快撞车了。 在没有迹象表明的情况下进行的猜测用“will,be going to”皆可。 I think the weather will be nice. I think the weather is going to be nice. 我想天会晴朗。 Do you think the car will start? Do you think the car is going to start? 你想车能发动起来吗? 当动词表示内心活动时,表示猜测的句子必须用“will” I think she will like the cake I made for her. 我想她会喜欢我为她做的蛋糕。 常和一般将来时连用的时间状语 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。
请登录后再发表评论!
英语一般将来时的三要素 [第一要素]一般将来时的概述 一般将来时表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,也可以表示将来经常或反复发生的动作。常常和表示将来的时间状语连用,如:tomorrow,next week,in 2008等。请看表演秀: Li Lei will visit her grandmother tomorrow morning. 明天上午,李蕾将去看望她奶奶。 [第二要素]常见结构大比拼 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构用来表示按照主观意图打算或按计划,安排将要做的事,有“打算、就要”的意思。也常用于表示从迹象上表明将要发生的事情,多指个人主观臆断的推测。如:Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 看这些云,要下雨了。 2. “shall或will+动词原形”指对将来事物近期或远期的预见,表达个人主观意图以及征求对方意见或表示客气的邀请。在书面语中,shall多用于第一人称;在口语中,will可以用于任何人称。如:I shall/will show my photos to you next Monday. 我下周一给你看我的照片。 [第三要素]句型转换秀 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将be的相应形式前移到句首,即“Are/Is/Am+主语+going to+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在be动词的相应形式后加not.如: (1)They are going to play football this afternoon.(肯定句) (2)Are they going to play football this afternoon?(一般疑问句) (3)They are not going to play football this afternoon. (否定句) 2. “shall/will+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将shall或will前移到句首,即“Shall/Will+主语+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在shall或will后加not.如: (1)Our teacher will come back very soon. (肯定句) (2)Will our teacher come back very soon?(一般疑问句) (3)Our teacher won’t come back very soon. (否定句) ------------------------------------------------------------------- 一般将来时的用法 一般将来时的谓语动词构成 I/ we shall work he/ she/ it/ you/ they will work shall用于第一人称,在美语中除了疑问句中的第一人称用“shall”外,其余都用“will”。 will在陈述句中用于各人称,在疑问句中常用于第二人称。 一般将来时的用法(1) 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。 一般将来时的用法(2) “be going to +不定式”多用于口语中,表示打算、将要发生的事。 What are you going to do tomorrow? 明天你要干什么? We are going to visit the Summer Palace next week. 下个星期我们要去参观颐和园。 Look at the dark clouds, there is going to be a storm. 看那乌云,暴风雨快来了。 一般将来时的用法(3) “be +不定式”表示安排或计划好了的动作。 When are they to hand in their plan? 他们的计划什么时候交上来? The queen is to visit Japan next year. 女王将于明年访日。 一般将来时的用法(4) “be about +不定式”表示即将发生的动作。 He is about to retire. 他即将退休。 The English evening is about to begin. 英语晚会即将开始。 注意:be about to 一般不与时间状语连用。 一般将来时的用法(5) come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。 He starts next week. 他下个星期出发。 We leave very soon. 我们很快就离开。 The train starts at 10 o'clock in the morning. 火车将在早上10点开出。 这类用法限于表示&移动&的动词:come来,go去,leave离开,start出发,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等。 一般将来时的用法(6) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。 They are leaving for New York tomorrow. 明天他们将要动身前往纽约。 Is your brother departing soon? 你的兄弟很快就要启程吗? 这类情况常与come来,go去,leave离开,start开始,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等动词连用。所用的动词必须是动作而不是状态,主语必须是人。 come,go等动词的用法比较 come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。(较为严格,正式;主语可以是人,也可以是交通工具、会议、戏剧或电影。) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。(较为宽松,主语必须是人。) The train leaves the station at 11:20. 火车将在11点20分离站。 We are leaving for Boston next week. 我们将在下周前往波士顿。 What time does the film begin? 电影几点开映? Is your sister staying here long? 你的姐妹在这儿会逗留很长时间吗? He starts next week. 他下周出发。 She is departing soon. 她很快就要动身。 will和be going to的选用原则 1. 关于“打算” 原先作好的打算用“be going to”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Yes, I know. I am going to see her this afternoon.” “凯特在住院。”“是的,我知道。我下午要去看她。” 说话时即时的打算用“will”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Oh, really, I didn’t know. I will go and see her at once.” “凯特在住院。”“哦,是吗?我都不知道呢。我得马上去看她。” 2. 关于“预料” 在有迹象表明的情况下的预料用“be going to” Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 你看天上的云。快下雨了。 My God! We are going to crash. 天哪!我们快撞车了。 在没有迹象表明的情况下进行的猜测用“will,be going to”皆可。 I think the weather will be nice. I think the weather is going to be nice. 我想天会晴朗。 Do you think the car will start? Do you think the car is going to start? 你想车能发动起来吗? 当动词表示内心活动时,表示猜测的句子必须用“will” I think she will like the cake I made for her. 我想她会喜欢我为她做的蛋糕。 常和一般将来时连用的时间状语 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。
请登录后再发表评论!
一般现在时态练习题一、 单选 1 Jenny ____ in an office. Her parents ____in a hospital. A work works B works work C work are working D is working work 2 One of the boys_____ a black hat. A have B there is C there are D has 3 We will go shopping if it____ tomorrow. A don't rain Bdidn't rain Cdoesn't rain Disn't rain 4 He said the sun ____in the east and ____in the west. A set B sets C rises, set D sets 5 Wang Mei ____ music and often ____ to music. A listen B listens C are listening D listen 6 Jenny____ English every evening. A has study B studies C study D studied 答案:1 B 2D 3C 4B 5B 6B 二、填空 1 I can take Li Ming there when he _____ ( come) to visit. 2 _____your sister_____(know)English? 3Her home____ _____ ______(远离 )her school. 4The pot_____(not look) like yours very much. 5 Where _____you____(have)lunch every day? 6 Who_____(想要 )to go swimming? 7 ______she_____(do) the housework every day? 8 Jenny and Danny usually______(play) games in the afternoon . 答案:1 comes 2 Does know 3 is away from 4 doesn't look 5 do have 6 wants 7 does do 8 play 二、单三人称形式易出错 例:1 He plaies (play) football very well. 2 Danny gos (go) to school at 7:10. 答案:1 plays 2 goes 解析:1以辅音字母加y结尾的动词变单三人称形式才能把y换成i再加es;2与名词变复数不同,变单三人称形式以o结尾的词要加es. 三、在句式变换时易出错 例:1 Does Jenny has (has) a good friend? 2 Brian doesn’t lives (not live) in China. 答案:1 Does have 2 doesn’t live 解析:单三人称做主语的一般现在时做句式变化时,可记住如下口诀:“见助动,用原形”。此口诀也可推广用于一般过去时态中。e.g. He didn't go home yesterday. 四、对do的理解易出错 例:We don’t (not do) our homework in the afternoon. 答案:don’t do 解析:do是一个比较难理解的词,它有三个含义: a)是所有行为动词的总称;b)是助动词,无实义;c)是一个具体的行为动词“做,干”。此句中给出的do指“做,干”,not指把此句变为否定句,故须在do前加助动词don’t。 五、对主语的数判断有误 例: Li Ming with me are (be) in Beijing. 答案: is 解析:表面一看是“我和李明两个人在北京”,但with在此做伴随状语,不能做主语,故用is. 另外,宾语从句中,从句部分若是表示客观真理,不管主句是何时态,从句都要用一般现在时;在时间和条件状语从句中,主句表将来,从句要用一般现在时。一般过去时态练习题15. There ____________ a telephone call for you just now. (be) 16. There __________ not enough people to pick apples that day. ( be) 17. There _____________( be not) any hospitals in my hometown (家乡) in 1940. 18. There ____________ enough milk at home last week, wasn’t there? 19. Eli ____________ to Japan last week. ( move) 20. –When _______ you _________ (come) to china? Last year. 21. Did she ________ (have) supper at home? 22. Jack ____________ (not clean) the room just now. 23. _________ (be) it cold in your city yesterday? 24. How many people ________ (be) there in your class last term? 25. It ________ (be) hot yesterday and most children _______ (be) outside. 26. There ________ (be) a football match on TV yesterday evening, but I _________ (have) no time to watch it.15.was 16.were 17.were,not 18.was 19.moved 20.did,come 21.have 22.didn't,clean 23.Was 24.were 25.was ,were 26.was,had 现在进行时练习题填空: 1. She is _____ (walk, walking) now. 2. Mother is ______ (feed, feeding) birds. 3. They are _____ (sitting, siting) on the chair. 4. Cindy is _____ (watch, watching) TV. 5. Joe is _____ (jogging, joging) in the garden. 6. Look, Nick is _____ (coming, come). 7. The cat is _____ (lieing, lying) on the rug. 8. Listen, she is _____ (singing, sing). 9. Look, the girl is _____ (run). 10. The cat is _____ (eat) now. 11. Look, the baby is _____ (smile). 12. My mother and my father are _____ (dance). 13. Uncle Jerry is _____ (drive). 14. The fish is _____ (swim) in the river. 15. She is _____ (shop). 根据汉语意思填空: 1. 你要去哪儿啊? Where are you _____? 2. Nick 正在爬攀登架. Nick is _____ (climb) the jungle gym. 3. 他们正在读书. They are _____ books. 4. 爷爷正在吸烟. Grandpa is _____. 5. 我在做作业. I am _____ (do) my homework. 6. 我妈妈正在做饭. My mother is _____. 7. Jerry在喝柠檬果汁. Jerry is _____ lemon juice. 8. 他正在写信. He is _____ a letter. 9. 看! Cindy来了. Look, Cindy is ______. 10. 我们在唱歌. We are _____ now. 填入be动词的适当形式 1. He _____ drinking water. 2. The eagle _____ flying in the sky. 3. Children _____ playing in the playground. 4. They are _____ working now. 5. I _____ going to the supermarket. 6. I _____ coming. 7. He _____ walking in the woods now. 一般将来时练习(选择题)(C)1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon. A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be ( D) 2. Charlie ________ here next month. A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work ( D) 3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week. A. is B. is C. will be D. will be ( D) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening. A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be (C ) 5. –________ you ________ free tomorrow? – No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow. A. A will B. A will C. A will be D. A will be ( B) 6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday. A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give (A ) 7. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you? –________. (不,不要。) A. No, you won’t. B. No, you aren’t. C. No, please don’t. D. No, please. ( D) 8. – Where is the morning paper? – I ________ if for you at once. A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get ( B) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday? A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are ( B) 10. If they come, we ________ a meeting. A. have B. will have C. had D. would have
请登录后再发表评论!复习一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时,现在进行时
复习一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时,现在进行时
【】【】&&初一英语一般现在时,现在进行时,一般过去式,一般将来时综合对比练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语一般现在时,现在进行时,一般过去式,一般将来时综合对比练习
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢一般现在时,现在进行时和一般将来时综合练习题_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 一般现在时,现在进行时和一般将来时综合练习题
一般现在时,现在进行时和一般将来时综合练习题
现在进行时
一. 写出下列动词的现在分词
agree __________
skate __________
listen __________
meet__________
look __________
fly__________
swim__________
open__________
sit __________
play__________
sing __________
do__________
dance__________
1. Look, the children____________ (enjoy) themselves in the park.
2. John ____________
(play) basketball now.
3. Mary ____________ (watch) TV at the moment.
4. Her sister ____________ (listen) to music now.
5. Listen, they ____________ (sing) and (dance ).
6. Our teacher ____________ (stand) now.
7. We ____________ (speak) English at the moment.
8. The cat ____________ (eat) its fish now.
9. Tom and Ann ____________ (skate) now.
10. I ____________ (drink) coffee now.
三. 用所给词的适当形式填空
1. John often ______ (play) football, but he ______ (play)
basketball now.
2. The boys often ______ (swim) in the sea, but they ______ (swim)
in the river now.
3. We always ______ (play) in the garden, but we ______ (play) in
the park now.
4. Jane often ______ (speak) English, but she ______ (speak)
French now.
5. I often ______ (drink) coffee, but I ______ (drink) tea at the
6. _____ your son ______ (read) at the moment? No, he ______
7. _____ you ______ (cook) now? No, I ____. I _____ (eat) my
8. The cat ______ (run) after a cat now.
Word文档免费下载:
现在进行时,一般现在时,一般将来时综合练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。现在进行时,一般现在时,一般将来时综合练习 现在进行时,一般现在时,一般将来时综合...一般现在时_现在进行时_一般过去式_一般将来时练习题_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。多加练习,百战不殆之时态篇一、 分别写出下列单词的三单形式,现在分词,...练习题(一般现在时,一般将来时,现在进行时,过去进行时)习题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。练习题(一般现在时,一般将来时,现在进行时,过去进行时)基础题 1. The...一般现在时,现在进行时,一般过去式,一般将来时练习题_互联网_IT/计算机_专业资料。多加练习,百战不殆之时态篇一、 分别写出下列单词的三单形式,现在分词,和过去...一般现在时-现在进行时和一般将来时 综合练习题_司法考试_资格考试/认证_教育...___ 一般将来时与现在进行时一.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.He ___ (stand...六年级上一般现在时、现在进行时、一般将来时、专项练习 Class:___ Name:___ No:___ 小学英语 3 种时态复习一、 用动词的正确形式填空 1. I ___ (do)...现在进行时_一般现在时_一般将来时练习题_带答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。现在进行时练习集锦一、按要求改写句子 1. The boy is playing basketball. 否定句:_...初中一般现在时现在进行时一般将来时综合练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初一一般现在时,现在进行时以及一般将来时综合练习题 现在进行时,一般现在时,一般将来时综合...测试出题人: 出题人:沈老师 考察目标:一般现在时、现在进行时、一般将来时、 考察目标:一般现在时、现在进行时、一般将来时、一般过去时专项练习 一 单项选择题 ...

我要回帖

更多关于 一般现在时表将来 的文章

随机推荐