the seed is strong dad is

My dad is very ___________, but my uncle is much ____________.A.strongB. strongestC.strongD. strongerE.strongerF. strongG.strongH. strong
试题“My dad is very __________...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语提示完成英语句子
1. 爱因斯坦是上个世纪具有最伟大的头脑的人之一.
Einstein was ________ of the ________ ________ of last century.2. 爱因斯坦大多因为他的相对论而闻名.
Einstein is ________ _________ ________ his ________ ________ ________.3. 第100次,我是正确的.
The ________ ________ I am right.4. 他有时犯错误.
He sometimes ________ ________ ________.5. Ann出生于日.
Ann ________ ________ ________ May 1st, 1998.
根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。
1. In the western countries, April 1st is _____ (愚人节).2. — When will the _____ (化妆晚会)start?
— At 8:00 pm.3. He felt _____ (尴尬的) because of his stupid words.4. Don"t _____ (晚睡), or you can"t get up early tomorrow morning.5. Mother and father are both very _____ (疲惫不堪的) after a day"s work.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
单词排队组句子.
单词排队组句子.
1.how,you,pens,many,have,do ) ________________________________________________________ 2.family,six,has,her,members (.) ________________________________________________________ 3.my,tall,strong,is,dad,and (.) ________________________________________________________ 4.who,they,are ) ________________________________________________________ 5.there,bag,in ,is,a,desk,the (.) ________________________________________________________
风雨iCW63L
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.How many pens do you have?2.Her family has six members.3.My dad is tall and strong./ My dad is strong and tall.4.Who are they?5.There is a bag in the desk.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My dad is very , but my uncle is much . A. strong, strongest B. strong, stronger C. stronger, strong D. strong, strong 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My dad is very___________, but my uncle is much ____________.&&&&&
A. strong, strongest
B. strong, stronger
C. stronger, strong
D. strong, strong
【答案】B【解析】略&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012届河南省中招临考猜题(六)英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
& My name is Megan. Today I am so 1_____ as my dad is taking me on a special boat called Barada. It is a really sunny day today and dad thinks it would be a fun day to 2_____ a boat trip. I pack a bag and wait my dad by the front door. It doesn’t 3_____ much time for my dad to prepare 4_____ he needs and then we set off (出发). Once we 5_____ the boat, I’m very excited. Dad tells me to sit down as we are ready to set sail (起航). The wind is blowing6_____ my long hair when I see a black figure(人物) 7_____ to us. I’m very worried but my dad tells me 8_____ worried. But then … BANG! It is a huge whale. He hit 9____ into our boat. “Be careful, Megan!” my dad shouts, but it is too late. I fall into the water. It’s lucky 10_____ I’m not hurt and I swim to the boat and my dad helps me get on the boat.【小题1】A.excitingB.excitedC.angryD.unhappy【小题2】A.put onB.get onC.go onD.walk on【小题3】A.spendB.costC.takeD.pay【小题4】A.anythingB.somethingC.nothingD.everything【小题5】A.arrive inB.arrive atC.gets toD.reaches【小题6】A.thoughB.throughC.intoD.in【小题7】A.to comeB.cameC.comingD.come【小题8】A.not be toB.not to beC.to not beD.not be【小题9】A.heB.hisC.himD.himself【小题10】A.thatB.thisC.whenD.how
来源:2016届安徽芜湖县七年级第一学期五校联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
To Jim,&& Hi, Jim. I’m a Chinese girl .My Englishname is Betty. I’m a student. I live in Nanjing with my parents. Nanjing is abig city in China. I like playing table tennis and running. I like listening tomusic, too . My favourite food is rice and fish. My dad is a doctor and my mumis a worker.To Betty,Hi, Betty. I’m a boy. My name is Jim Hand. I’m astudent, too. I live in London with my parents and my sister. London is big ,too. It’s in England. My sister likes reading books, but I like watching TV.She can type and write Chinese. I can draw and sing very well. My parents areboth teachers.1.Betty is a(an) &&&&&&&&.A. Chinese girl&&&&& B. Englishgirl&&&& C. Chinese teacher&&& D. Englishteacher2.The boy’s family name is &&&&&&&&&&.A. Green&&&&& B.Hand&&&&& C. Jim&&&&& D. Tom3.Betty’s favorite sport is &&&&&&&&&&.A. walking&&& B. playing footballC. listening to music&&& D. playingtable tennis and running4.Who can write Chinese?A. Jim&&& B.Betty&&&& C. Jim’s sister&&& D. Betty’sfather5.Jim’s mother is a &&&&&&&&&.A. worker&&& B.doctor&&& C. secretary&&& D. teacher&
来源:学年云南陇川第一中学初一上期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
阅读下列课文,根据课文中的内容完成表格。(每空一词)DearAlice, I’m from San Diego in California. I’m twelveyears old. Magda is my twin sister. It’s very strange --- Magda and I aretwins, but we’re very different. I’m outgoing and Magda is quiet.My favourite sport is basketball. And I’m onthe school team. Magda likes reading. She likes reading storybooks best. Myfavourite subjects are geography(地理) and science(科学). Magda likes English andhistory better..Our parents are from Poland(波兰). My dad is calledStan. He is forty-two. He is a doctor in a hospital in San Diego. He likeswatching TV. My mum is Ewa and she is three years younger than my dad. Sheteaches English in a school. She often listens to music. I have a happy family.What about yours?Write to me soon.&& &&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Simon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年河南省招临考猜题(六)英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
& My name is Megan. Today I am so1_____ as my dad is taking me on a special boat called Barada.It is a really sunny day today and dadthinks it would be a fun day to 2_____ a boat trip. I pack a bag and wait mydad by the front door. It doesn’t 3_____ much time for my dad to prepare 4_____he needs and then we set off (出发).Once we 5_____ the boat, I’m very excited.Dad tells me to sit down as we are ready to set sail (起航). The wind is blowing6_____my long hair when I see a black figure(人物) 7_____ to us. I’m very worried but my dad tells me 8_____ worried.But then … BANG! It is a huge whale. He hit 9____ into our boat. “Be careful,Megan!” my dad shouts, but it is too late. I fall into the water. It’s lucky10_____ I’m not hurt and I swim to the boat and my dad helps me get on theboat.
A.exciting
B.excited
D.unhappy
D.walk on
A.anything
B.something
C.nothing
D.everything
A.arrive in
B.arrive at
C.gets to
D.reaches
B.through
A.to come
A.not be to
B.not to be
C.to not be
D.himself
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 love is strong 的文章

随机推荐