假如你是攀枝花凯特芒果介绍请介绍你学校的生活用英语怎么说

下一篇: 上一篇:
猜你会喜欢....厦门方特梦幻王国(Xiamen Fangte Magic Kingdom)是我国新建的一座大型主题公园。假设你叫张娟,请根据以下内容给外国朋友凯特写一封邮件,介绍这一主题公园,并邀请她暑假一起到那里游玩。 [ 写作内容 ]位置美丽的海滨城市厦门开放时间日面积约240公顷特色以科幻和互动体验而出名,将高科技与中国传统文化相融合,创造出一个充满 幻想和刺激的神奇天地主要活动精彩表演、多种娱乐活动[ 参考词汇 ] 公顷 hectare科幻 science fiction?互动interaction?高科技 high-tech [写作要求] 1.信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总句数; 2.必须用5个句子表达全部所给的内容; 3.将5个句子组织成连贯的短文。 [评分标准] 句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。 Dear Kate , I’m very glad to have a chance to introduce a wonderful theme park to you Why not come to visit it with me this summer holiday? I’m looking forward to your early reply. Yours, Zhang Juan学年广东省湛江第一中学高一下期末英语试卷(带解析) 答案________________________;Hello!I'mLiHong.I2.假如你叫梅(May),根据下列表格写一篇不少;参考范文:;MynameisMay.I'mfifte;mother,mybrotherandI.Myp;We'reveryhappy.;3.根据以下情况填写表格,然后写一篇短文介绍你的;李华,英
______________________________________________________________________参考范文:
Hello!I'm Li Hong.I'm 16.My birthday is on January 6th.My mother is 40 and my father is 41.My mother's birthday is on May 5th and my father's birthday is on June 25th.We have a basketball game and an art festival this term.The basketball game is on October 10th.The art festival is on December 20th.
2.假如你叫梅 (May), 根据下列表格写一篇不少于50词的短文。
参考范文:
My name is May.I'm fifteen years old.My birthday is December 26th.There are four people in my family.They are my father, my
mother, my brother and I.My parents are teachers.My father's birthday is March 23rd and my mother's birthday is June 19th.My brother is 18 years old.And July 18th is his birthday.
We're very happy.
3.根据以下情况填写表格,然后写一篇短文介绍你的这位笔友.
李华,英文名叫Tony,是第一中学一年级二班的学生.他出生于日.他的出生地在广东深圳.他今年13岁,爱好音乐和篮球.他喜欢英语,爱玩电脑游戏.他经常放学后与同学打篮球.A)根据内容填写
B)写一篇短文介绍,开头已给出.
I have a good penfriend. Let
me tell you something about him.
His English name is Tony. He is a middle school student. He is in Class Two, Grade One of No. 1 Middle School. He is 13 years old now. He was born in Shenzhen, Guangdong. His birthday is August 20. He likes playing basketball and listening to music. He often plays basketball with his classmates after school. His favourite subject is English and he likes playing computer games best. I like to write to him. He is my good friend. Unit9
1.根据下面的课程表,向朋友们介绍你在学校一天的课程,谈谈你在什么时间上什么课程以及对各科的看法。
要求:1.短文意思连贯,格式正确,要点全面,可适当发挥; 2
Hello,everyone!I am a student of Class Three Grade Seven.Classes begin at 8:00._______________________________________________________________
参考范文:
don't like it because I think it's difficult. At 9:10 I have English. It's my favorite subject. I think it's interesting. I have history at 10:20. I think history is boring. So I don't like it. At 11:00 I have art. It's very funny.
In the afternoon,I have biology at 2:20. I like biology very much. It's interesting. At 3:10, I have music. It's relaxing. The last lesson is sports. It's good for my health.
2.假设你是马华, 下面是有关你两个好朋友最喜欢的学科情况的介绍。请根据表格内容写一篇英语短文。
要求:表格内容必须都用上;不少于60单词。
参考范文:
My name is Ma Hua.I have two good friends.They are Li Ming and Ma Yan.Li Ming's favorite subject is math because he thinks it's interesting.His math teacher is Miss Liu.He has math on Monday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday.Ma Yan's favorite subject is
music.She thinks it's relaxing.Her music teacher is Mr Yang.She has music on Wednesday and Friday.
3.假如你是艾伦(Alan),下面是你周四一天的学校生活。请用英语写一封信将你
2.60词左右,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Cindy,
I am busy on Thursday.___________________________________________
答案: Dear Cindy,
I am busy on Thursday. At 8:30 I have Chinese.It's my favorite subject.Then at 9:00 I have science.I think it's boring.At 10:00 I have geography.It's difficult but fun.I have music at 11:00.It's interesting.Lunch is from 12:00 to 1:30.At 2:30 I have English.I like English because I like my English teacher.My classes finish at 3:50.
Your friend,
1.健康的身体离不开良好的饮食习惯和运动。假如你是鲍勃(Bob),请你用英语写一篇短文,向大家介绍一下你的饮食习惯及运动情况。
内容提示:1.早餐,我喜欢牛奶和水果;2.午餐,我喜欢鸡肉和沙拉;
3.晚餐,我喜欢蔬菜; 4.我最喜欢的运动是排球;
5.我认为良好的饮食习惯和运动能让人保持健康。
参考词汇:1. breakfast
2. chicken
3. vegetables 4. volleyball
5. after school
6. keep healthy 要求: 1.包括所有的内容要点,不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥;
2.作文的开头已给出,不计入总阅数;
3.语句通顺,语法正确,70词左右。
Hello, everyone. My name is Bob. I’m 13 years old. Now let’s talk about my eating habits and my favorite sport.
__________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文:
Hello, everyone. My name is Bob. I’m 13 years old. Now let’s talk about my eating habits and my favorite sport. For breakfast, I like fruit and milk. For lunch, I like chicken and salad. And I eat vegetables for dinner, I like tomatoes and carrots. I don’t have hamburgers and ice-cream, because they are not healthy.
My favorite sport is volleyball. I am in the school volleyball club. I play it after school. I think good eating habits and doing sports can help us keep healthy. What about you?
2. 假如你是简,凯特、珍妮和埃里克是你的好朋友。请你根据下表提示写一篇英语短文,介绍一下你的好朋友们喜欢的科目、喜欢的原因及上课时间。60词左右,可适当发挥。短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。
3. 参考词汇:
1. favorite subject
2. math 3. interesting
4. relaxing
5. science
Hi, I’m Jane. I would like to tell you something about my friends Kate, Jenny and Eric. ______________________________________________________
参考范文:
Hi, I’m Jane. I would like to tell you something about my friends Kate, Jenny and Eric. Kate’s favorite subject is math. She thinks it’s interesting. She has math on Monday and Thursday. Jenny likes sports and her favorite subject is P.E. She thinks P.E. is relaxing. Her P.E. class is on Tuesday. What about Eric? Oh, science is his favorite subject, because he thinks science is very useful. He has science on Friday.
根据下列表格中的内容,写一篇短文,介绍Alice一家对所给食物的喜(Ⅴ)恶(×)。
My name is Alice.
My name is Alice.1 like apples. My mother likes apples, too. But my father doesn't like them. My mother and I like ice-cream, but my father doesn't like it. My father likes chicken. But my mother and I don't like it.
4. 明天是扬扬的生日,妈妈想给他买一件T恤衫。请发挥想象,编写一组妈妈和售货员的对话。(不少于40词)
_________________________________________________________________ 参考范文:
A:Can I help you?
B: Yes, please.I want a T-shirt for my son. A: What color do you want? B:Green.
A:Here you are! B:How much is it?
A:It's 49 yuan. It's on sale.
包含各类专业文献、中学教育、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、应用写作文书、文学作品欣赏、高等教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、132014秋新目标英语七年级上unit1-unit9书面表达等内容。 
 2014秋新目标英语七年级上Unit9单元测试题含答案(人教版)_英语_初中教育_教育...Ⅸ.书面表达(20 分) 根据下面的课程表,向朋友们介绍你在学校一天的课程,谈谈...  2014年秋新目标七年级英语上unit9Myfavoritesubjectisscienceunit9-2_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014年秋新目标英语七 主备: 课 学生姓名: 题 年级 英语 导学案 ...  2014年人教版新目标七年级英语上册unit9单元教案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。备课大师:免费备课第一站! Unit 9 My favorite subject is science. 教材解读 本单元主...  2014新目标七年级英语上unit9知识归纳和单元测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。?○...第 3 页,共8页 2 Ⅻ、书面表达: (10 分)假如你是李彤。请根据以下提示,...  2014年人教新目标英语七年级上册Unit1-7_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年人教...Ⅹ、书面表达题 (10 分) Linda 是你的好朋友, 写一篇介绍你朋友的文章。 ...  2014秋新目标英语七年级上各个单元短文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级上册 Unit1-9 短文翻译 Unit1 你好,我有一个朋友。 他的名字叫 Alan Miller。 他...  2014秋新目标英语七年级上册重点词组句子_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014秋期末复习...Unit9 (一)短语 1. 上数学课 3. 两个小时 5. 当然;确定 9. play with...  2014秋七年级英语上册 Unit 9 My favorite subject is science单元综合测试 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 9 My favorite subject is science...

我要回帖

更多关于 凯特驾驶技术培训学校 的文章

随机推荐