愿上帝祝福你大家用英语怎么说

参加一场浪漫的婚礼,对新人们的祝福必不可少,不妨来看看本文提供的结婚祝福语英文大全,在婚礼上,用英文说出对新人最真挚的祝福。
参加一场浪漫的婚礼,对新人们的祝福必不可少,不妨来看看本文提供的英文大全,在婚礼上,用英文说出对新人最真挚的祝福。愿上帝祝福你和你的爱人,永远赐福于你们。
结婚祝福语一:
●best wishes on a long and happy life together.最美好的祝愿在漫长而幸福的生活在一起。
●congratulations and best wishes.致以衷心的祝贺和良好的祝愿。
●congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you祝贺,祝你们最好的生活所能给你的。
●god bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing. 愿上帝祝福你和你的爱人,永远赐福于你们。
●may you two always be in love! may happiness increase with age. 愿你俩永浴爱河,祝你俩幸福与年俱增。
●may your marriage be blessed with faith, joy, and love.愿你们的婚礼是有信心、喜乐和爱。
●we never knew two people better suited to each other. 我们从未见过如此般配的一对。
●wishing you a world of happiness and love as all your dreams come true. 但愿天从人愿,幸福与爱情无边!
●you two are a perfect match. here&s wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. 你们是天生的一对,祝你们永远幸福。
●you&re the luckiest guy in the world. 你是世界上最幸运的人儿。
结婚祝福语二:
●God bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing. 愿上帝祝福你和你的爱人,永远赐福于你们。
●You're the luckiest guy in the world. 你是世界上最幸运的人儿。
●We never knew two people better suited to each other. 我们从未见过如此般配的一对。
●You two are a perfect match. Here's wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. 你们是天生的一对,祝你们永远幸福。
●Only once in a lifetime that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new. Best wishes for ever! 一生中只有一次美梦实现的奇迹,你俩的整个世界顿时变得绚丽新奇。祝永远幸福!
●A wish to two happy people for a future of dreams coming true, Congratulations! 祝 两个幸福的人儿,来日美梦都成现实。祝贺你们!
●May you two always be in love! May happiness increase with age!祝你俩永浴爱河,白头偕老!
●You two are the prince and princess in a fairy tale and may you live happily everafter! 你俩正如童话故事中的王子和公主,祝你们永远幸福快乐!
●Congratulations and have a beautiful honeymoon. 恭喜你们,祝你们有个美好的蜜月。
结婚祝福语三:
●Marriage is a life of sharing. 婚姻就是分享生活的一切。
●We wish that you will be contented every year. 祝你们年年欢乐。
●This is truly a joyous time. Congratulations and good luck. 这真是快乐的一刻。恭喜你,祝你好运。
●I can't think of a nicer wife for you. 我想不出还有谁更适合当你的妻子。
●You couldn't have picked a better girl. 你再也找不到这么好的女孩了。
●Wedding bells are breaking up that gang of mine. 结婚的钟声响起,拆散了我昔日的那一群伙伴。
●I am filled with such joy at the sight of you two beginning together. 看见你俩开始生活在一起,我内心充满了欢愉。
●I know you both well and feel that your marriage will last for a long time. 我很了解你们,觉得你们的婚姻定可天长地久。
●For a special couple: Congratulations on your wedding. 献给一对与众不同的新人:祝新婚快乐。
●My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together. 我丈夫和我一同祝愿你俩美满幸福,白头偕老。
结婚祝福语四:
●Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage. 值你新婚之际,请允许我加入祝福的行列。
●Please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with... and very best wishes for all the good future in the world. 请接受我对你和&&的神圣结合的最诚挚的祝贺,并祝愿你俩幸福无量。
●May the joy you share on your wedding day be the kind you'll share all along life's way? 愿你俩婚礼之日的喜悦,伴随你俩共度人生的岁月。
●He must be extra special, because he is marrying a lovely girl. 新娘如此可爱,新郎必定英俊不凡。
●Wishing you a world of happiness and love as all your dreams come true. 但愿天从人愿,幸福与爱情无边!
●May you two always be in love! May happiness increase with age! 愿你俩永浴爱河,祝你俩幸福与日俱增。
●I wish you many more anniversaries each happier than the last.愿你们有更多周年纪念日,一年比一年更幸福。
●Let us wish you both a hundred years of happiness.祝你们百年幸福。
●The best of all good wishes to you both.祝愿你俩幸福无量。
● My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.值你俩大喜之日,谨致最诚挚的祝贺。
●May you always have everything you wish for a rich life together.愿你们事事如愿,美满幸福。
结婚祝福语五:
● I hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together.我希望你俩的共同生活美满幸福。
● Let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything.祝你和你的新娘幸福欢乐。
●The two of you make a perfect couple. 你们俩真是天造地设的一对。
●May everyday in your life together be as full of happiness and joy as yourwedding day. 愿你俩的每一天都能像新婚时一样,洋溢着快乐和喜悦。
●Best wishes for a joyful home together. 愿你俩组成一个快乐的二人世界。
●Best wishes for many years of happiness for the two of you. 愿你俩百年好合。
●I wish you much happiness together. 愿你俩婚姻幸福美满。
●I hope that this is the beginning of a wonderful life together. 我希望这是你们美好生活的开始。
结婚祝福语六:
●On behalf of the classmates of the bridegroom, it is my great privilege tooffer hearty congratulations to Mr. Smith on the happiest occasion of his life,and to his lovely bride. 我很荣幸代表新郎史密斯先生的同学,在他三生中最幸福的日子,向他以及他可爱的新娘表达衷心的祝贺。
●It is my great privilege, on this most auspicious occasion, to say a word ofcongratulation to the groom, Mr. Smith, and to wish much happiness to his lovely bride. 在这个良辰吉时,我很荣幸向新郎史密斯先生说恭喜,并祝他的可爱的新娘幸福美满。
●We are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of my best friend, Boband his wonderful bride, Mary. 今天我们在一起庆祝我最好的朋友鲍伯和他的美新娘玛莉的婚礼。
●Words can&t express what is in their hearts. Bob and Mary will never forgetyou for what you have done for them. 言辞无法表达他们的感受,鲍伯和玛莉将不会忘记你们尽心尽力为他们所做的事。
●I will conclude by congratulating the young couple on their marriage, andwishing them a long life of happiness together. 最后我们恭喜这对年轻新人,祝他们白头偕老,幸福美满。
●It is my pleasure to call Mary my closest and dearest friend. 我很高兴的说,玛莉是我最亲密的朋友。
●Today is indeed a joyous occasion for all of us present here. 对我们列席的每个人而言,今天真是个令人欢欣的日子。
●We are here to witness the union of two lives in marriage. 我们在此为两位联姻作见证。
结婚祝福语七:
●I&m sure everyone here joins me in wishing you two, Bob and Mary, the verybest that life has to offer you in your marriage. 我确信今天在座的每个人都会和我一同祝福鲍伯和玛莉们俩过最美满的婚姻生活。
●I wish to conclude my speech with a prayer for the continued happiness of thenewly married couple.我最后要说的就是祝福这对新人永浴爱河。
●My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness. 向你俩致以最美好的祝愿,祝你们终生幸福。
●Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement.在你们订婚之际,请接受一个老朋友最美好的祝愿。
●Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things. (我们)愿你俩婚姻美满幸福。
●My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours. 值你俩大喜之日,谨致最诚挚的;况贺。
●My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union! 谨向你们即将到来的幸福结合致以衷心的祝贺。
●Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day. 正值阁下新婚之禧,恭贺幸福无量。
●Thank you for your invitation.谢谢你们的邀请。
●Congratulations!恭喜!
今天,wed114结婚网小编为大家带来的是婚礼上新郎对新娘的表白,也就...may god bless you 的翻译是:愿上帝保佑你 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
may god bless you
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
愿上帝保佑你
愿上帝保佑你
愿上帝保佑你
愿上帝保佑你
愿神保佑您
相关内容&a暨迎接2011级新同学文艺晚会 Up to greets 2011 levels of new schoolmates the literary party & a比平常更多的工作 Compared to usually more work & aFold the dotted lines to meet the center line 折叠虚线遇见中线 & aつAlive but no soul Alive but no soul & a中国驻联合国代表团办公大楼 China in United Nations delegation office block & ainitial set 最初集合 & aNo additional toxicity study for either compound is needed as there were sufficient exposure ratios for all 3 metabolites in animal toxicity studies of roflumilast and roflumilast N-oxide. 尽管有足够的曝光比率为所有3种代谢产物在roflumilast和roflumilast N氧化物中的动物毒力研究另外的毒力研究为任一种化合物没有必要。 & a其实我喜欢你,只不过我一直瞒着你 Actually I like you, I continuously am hiding the truth from you & a残余应力 Residual stress & aClick on the shield icon
in the icon tray 点击盾像在图标架 & aEngineering Specification 工程学规格 & a我发他的照片给你 我发照片给你 & a95 Sqmm Copper Cable is OK in-terms of current carrying capacity 95 Sqmm铜缆绳是最大允许电流的好在期限 & athey are intended for use in medium power linar and switching applicaions 他们打算用于中等力量linar和开关applicaions & a? presence or absence of the person who approve when entering & taking out of prepreg or perform or woven to /from warehouse ? 批准,当进入&采取出于prepreg时或执行或者编织到/从仓库人的存在或缺席 & ai
weeks i某人几个星期 & aI MISS... I小姐… & a这个母亲正看护着她熟睡的孩子 This mother is nursing the child who she sleeps soundly & a今天我本来要去跳舞的,但是我的脚不方便,所以我没有去. Today I originally must go to dance, but my foot is not convenient, therefore I have not gone. & a基本原则 Basic principle & a没那么多如果╮ Not that many if ╮ & a1、想你了,真的。 2、没什么事,就想听听宝贝的声音。 3、快去吧,我就站在这等你。 4、乖乖的哈,照顾好自己。 5、我会努力挣钱,养你。 6、左手被你枕的有点麻了,我换一只手。 7、盖好被子,别着凉了。 8、我们私奔吧,就现在。 1st, thought you, really. 2nd, any matter, has not wanted to listen to the treasure the sound. 3rd, goes quickly, I wait for you on the station in this. 4th, little darling's Kazak, looks after own. 5th, I can make money diligently, raise you. 6th, the left hand rests the head on by you a little the & adreaming a happy life 作愉快的生活 & aLove
understands
talk 它需要谈话的爱了解爱 & a急诊室 Emergency room & a采取适当手段去 Adopts the suitable method to go & a不管怎么说
算是半个同行 How no matter said Is half colleague & a我想您已经研究我们公司的目录了。不知道你需要什么。 I thought you already studied our company's the table of contents.Did not know you need any. & a我们不能确定他是否能够成功。 We cannot determine whether he can succeed. & a如此多的羊 So many sheep & ahow are you ? 你好吗? & aI am afraid that one day you tell me, you feel lonely, so ... 我害怕一天您告诉我,您感到孤独,如此… & a你有积极的心态 You have the positive point of view & a即使同型号的锂电池也可能因此而具有不同的特性, Even if same model lithium battery also possible therefore has the different characteristic, & a有点冷 A little cold & a作用于墙角上的负风压下的风荷载标准值: Function in under corner of a wall negative wind pressure wind load normal value: & aApplication System elements 应用系统元素 & a放样 Lofting & ahas sam got a blue t-shirt 让山姆得到一件蓝色T恤杉 & a慢下来 Gets down slowly & a真的很爱你 ??? ??? ??? ???? & a上海颐正企业管理有限公司 人力资源管理
对策 Shanghai cheek business management limited company human resources management Question Countermeasure & a石家庄 Shijiazhuang & aVideos Más VistosMás recientes | Más vistos | sobresalientes | más larga 最近录影更多VistosMás | 看见 | 替补 | 长期 & apackages 包裹 & a帅康连续2年共走进全国42所高校,指导大学生就业 Commander the Kang continual 2 years altogether enters the national 42 universities, instructs the university student to get employed & a支持我们的工 Supports our labor & ahandebol handebol & aSui Kai Fan 在Kai风扇 & amay god bless you 愿神保佑您 &愿上帝保佑你的英语怎么写?, 愿上帝保佑你的英语怎么写?
愿上帝保佑你的英语怎么写?
匿名 愿上帝保佑你的英语怎么写?
hope the God bless you
热心网友
God bless you!呵呵。。。
热心网友
God bless you
热心网友
God with you
热心网友h blessed to have met you.
在大多西方人眼里 也只有God 才能bless人了
谁知道美国国歌?谁知道美...
60.26.107.*
plant_lover
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Thank you for letting me meet you, I love you.
1、恨你在今生没有爱过我,真不忍为情活一世,好想快乐!
2、爱你,我真想快乐,不过没有,在今生一世为情忍活,好恨!
3、我为爱情没有活好,真不忍恨你一生...
大智慧现在上得去。
如果是英尺,一般会把尺写成口尺,1英尺=0.3048米,1英尺=12英寸,所以英制的5尺8寸应为1.524+0.2米
如是市尺,3尺=1米...
那我推荐就去厚望斋吧,声望很大的,看很多家长都是带孩子去的,教学有自己有自己的一套,好像是首先要带孩子面谈,这样好对耗子有针对的教学。真的不错呢。
大家还关注当前位置: &
求翻译:我们为彼此祈祷好吗,愿上帝祝福你们一家人是什么意思?
我们为彼此祈祷好吗,愿上帝祝福你们一家人
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...