只要`既然不客气英语怎么说说

只要英语怎么说,只要的英文翻译,只要英文例句和用法
单词只要的汉英翻译
[zhǐyào] if onlyso long as
[if] conj.(表条件)如果,(表假设)要是,是否,即使 n.条件,设想 [l??; (-) l?:?] adj.长的,长期的,做多头的,高的 vi.渴望,热望 adv.长期地,始终 n.长时间,(市场上)做多头的人,[语音]长音节 [?z] adv.同样地,被看作,象 prep.当做 conj.与...一样,当...之时,象,因为 [域] American Samoa,东萨摩亚 [军] Air to Surface,空对地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)单词只要的英汉对照例句按你的身高来说, 你体重仅稍轻一点儿。You are only slightly underweight for (ie in relation to) your height.你可以想怎麽写就怎麽写, 只要能让那些花冤枉钱的人高兴就行。You can write what you like, as long as it keeps the punters happy.只要不再出差错, 我们就能按时完成计画We'll finish the project on time if there are no more foul-ups.他只要一动, 伤口就连带整个胳膊都疼。Whenever he moved, the wound sent pains all along his arm.你只要做出成绩, 就能指望获得提升。If you are successful, you can expect promotion.什么东西都可以, 只要能在上面睡觉就行。Anything will do to sleep on.你只要拉这个拉出器,就可以很容易地把罐头打开。You may open the tin simply by pulling the puller.只要不吃得太多,你可以吃任何东西。You may eat anything, so long as you don't eat too much.你只要出示你的护照即可。You have only to show your passport.你只要向我们提供案件最低限度的事实真相就行。Just give us the bare facts of the case.《第一滴血》这部影片只要广告做得对头,无论质量如何都是会吸引住观众的。First Blood will attract the crowds, whatever its quality, provided that it gets played up in the right way.不要信那个孩子对你说的话,他会把黑的说成白的,只要他认为那对他有利。Don't believe a word that child tells you. He'd swear black was white if he thought it was to his advantage.你只要一看见她的脸就会明白,她是无辜的。A glimpse of her face will tell you that she is innocent.一个人只要将自己的大脑与计算机连接起来,进入Cyberspace,就可以体验在该空间的一切遭遇。Once his brain was linked with the computer, a man would undergo all experiences in the space.你只要问他,他就会告诉你。You have only to ask and he'll tell you.提交更多只要的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有当前位置: &
既然你这么说的英文
英文翻译hold on for a secondif you say so&&&& now that&&&&you&&&& like thi ...&&&&try to persuade&&&&thank you for saying so&&&&i hear you say it&&&&since you've asked&&&& tell me that&&&&since you've asked&&&&so said, so done&&&&you can't say&&&&so to say/ somewhat ...&&&&put it this / another way&&&&i take it you don' i take it y ...&&&&so they say
例句与用法If you say so , mate . - can ' t argue with that朋友,既然你这么说-我们也毋庸置疑- if you say so , mate . - can ' t argue with that-朋友,既然你这么说-我们也毋庸置疑Since you have said so , you must put it into practice既然你这么说了,就应该把你的话付诸实践Since you said , you should put your words into practice既然你这么说了,就应该把你的话付诸实际。 You should put your words into practice so that you said so既然你这么说了,就应该把你的话付诸实践。 Ifyou say so , sir . ring the bell when you want something既然你这么说,先生有什么吩咐的话按那个铃就行了If you say so既然你这么说We ll tackle the ha nted house if you say so - but i reckon it s taking chances .既然你这么说,咱们就去探探那间鬼屋不过,我想我们只是在碰运气。 ” &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
既然你这么说的英文翻译,既然你这么说英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译既然你这么说,既然你这么说的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved既然大家都在这里,我们就开始讨论吧 的翻译是:Now that everyone is here, we started to discuss it 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
既然大家都在这里,我们就开始讨论吧
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Since we are here, we started to discuss it
Since everybody is here, let's begin to discuss
Now that everyone is here, we started to discuss it
Since we are all here, we began to discuss!
Since everybody in here, we starts to discuss
相关内容&aToo bad you are so far away. There no is word to define your beauty 太坏您是到目前为止去的。 没有有定义您的秀丽的词 & apreemptive 先发制人 & aThe following message was received from the secure gateway:No address available for SVC connection 下列信息从安全门户收到了:没有地址可利用为SVC连接 & a我也一步一步简简单单跟你走 I also gradually simply walk with you & aany thing eise?
& a中航工业618所 China National Aviation Corp industry 618 & a社会工作主要面对弱势群体。弱势主要表现在经济力量、政治力量和社会地位低下。在社会中,老年人、儿童、妇女、残疾人等通常是公认的弱势群体。 The social work mainly faces the weak trend community.The weak trend mainly displays in the economical strength, the political power and the social position is low.In the society, the senior citizen, the child, the woman, the disabled person and so on are usually the recognition weak trend communiti & aacm 1503 on the issue, which is why I work proceeds, East Central is the source of North America 1998, The hope is to be inducted into the friend help 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI see love affairs Everywhere 正在翻译,请等待... & a他们把他们打扮得非常穷。 They dress up extremely them poorly. & a有经验的人能够立即辨别出来哪个是真的 Which can the experienced person distinguish is immediately real & a政府应该出台保护低收入者的政策并且加强管理 And the government should appear to protect low income earners's policy the enhancement management & aジャバラ (jiyabara) & a菌菇 Dried mushrooms & a袁主管
& a每一个人都有不同的爱好,每个爱好都有其特殊的意义,而我的爱好是看电影。我看了许多不同类型的电影,其中有一部给我印象非常的深刻,这部电影的名字叫做暮光之城。这是一部视觉特别好的电影,影片中的发音非常标准,对学习英语口语非常好。一次偶然的机会,那是个非常炎热的夏天,家中只有我和姐姐。 Each people all have the different hobby, each hobby all has its special significance, but my hobby watches the movie.I watched many different type movies, including one to give me impression unusual profound, the this movie city of name named evening light.This is a visual specially good movie, in
& a他说的话听起来合情合理,有根有据 He said the speech sounds fairly, well attested & aИсполнитель 执行者 & a沒有適合的 Not suitable & aEXPRESS cards 正在翻译,请等待... & adon'cry.we can buy a new teddy bear. don'cry.we可能买一个新的玩具熊。 & aWorks best with large scale opportunities 最好与大规模机会一起使用 & aadults take one tablet daily 成人作为一片剂每日 & aand hope you can understand and now a days i can't chat with you because my net is not working and i hope we can chat very soon. 并且希望您能了解,并且现在我不可能与您聊天的几天,因为我的网不运作,并且我希望我们可以非常很快聊天。 & a晚上来见我 Evening sees me & aThis development will encourage ICA to push for inclusion of IE4 in the next revision of the IEC global standards. 这发展在IEC全球性标准的下个修正将鼓励ICA为IE4包括推挤。 & aadults take one tablet daily preferably 成人作为一片剂每日更好地 & aShe goes to schooi on foot 她徒步去schooi & a既然大家都在这里,我们就开始讨论吧 Since everybody in here, we starts to discuss &

我要回帖

更多关于 相遇英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐