哪位英语好的大神能帮我教师节写一篇英语作文文,200字左右,题目是:我上过最有意义的一节课

用这 3个题目 写3篇英语作文 每篇字数在200字左右,请哪位大神 帮帮忙 我英语考试啊1.My view on smart phone 2.My view on TV talent show 3. In what way do you think English is importan
太宝丶弦壼
萨卡卡是大家快回家客户的金卡和数据库hiufshasduiohcfajsngbhgjAkenfvjhahjkshejk
华德的???哈哈哈。。。口语吧
你是哪个院的啊
好像都是华德的。。。
英雄所见略同。
你个傻逼,华德的吧
Over the past couple of years, a variety of talent shows have appearedon TV channel across our nation, fromChina'sgot talenttoThe Voice of Chinaand so on. This type of entertainment programs is very p...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码作文题目是:写一篇最难忘或最有意义的往事。(70词左右)
哪位大神能帮我写一篇
♀指尖残留的余温
Last month I just came back from Xi'an, where I went for a trip. Xi'an is a beautiful city with lots of famous places of interest. I saw the famous terra-cotta warriors, which is amazing. I also went to the ancient Drum Tower. Despite the weather is windy, I tried some of the traditional snacks in Xi'an. The food was so delicious and I liked it a lot. The trip was so fun that I enjoyed it very much. It was my first time in Xi'an, and I think I will go back again in the future.
请给好评或采纳哦~谢谢~
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
My Tenth Birthday On that day,I thought I might receive ma ny presents.Because it was my birthday. But I didn't receive present.I believed th at my friends and my parents forgot it,it l et me dow...
英语系的?
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码求大神帮我写一篇英语作文,题目是my
trip,80词左右就可以了,谢谢了
Last year,I went to Beijing by train. I had a good time. Because there were many sights.The Great Wall is very beautiful.I liked it very much. So I took many photos .Then I visited Tian AnMen .It was fancinating. I went to Beijing Hutong .The people were friendly to me . This trip I felt excited. But I have never been to Hong Kong. I am going to Hong Kong when I am 18 years old .I want to go there by plane
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码哪位大神能帮我写一篇英语作文?初一水平,70词左右,题目:It's important to have breakfast.非常感谢!
百度一下,,不就知道了,,,这种作文,,,,,
People should eat different kinds of food in order to keep healthy .A good breakfast may contain eggs,milk and so on .By eating breakfast ,we can feel alive in the moring work ,Therefore .good eating ...
手写中,请稍等
你可以自己再网上翻译的啊
Have you having breakfast today?The one who doesn't have breakfast should pay special attetion here.Many studies show that breakfast is of great importance.A good breakfast helps one to get enoug...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐