grandparents的中文和geandpa的区别

You are being redirected to20 Questions Grandparents Never Get Sick of Hearing
Grandparents Day provides an annual reminder that our older family members have plenty of wisdom and memories to share.Image used with permission of Flickr user
under Creative Commons 2.0 licenseAs someone with more than a hint of the storyteller in me, I was never one of those kids who complained about hearing my grandparents’ stories. I thrilled to hear my grandfather talk about his Navy days on the U.S.S. West Virginia or training in Hawaii, before and during World War II, and I even enjoyed his cautionary tales about the time he was in a motorcycle accident. When he picked me up after school, I’d roll my eyes and smile when he’d tell me he had to walk miles to school in the Iowa snow, after getting up at the crack of dawn to do chores on the farm. Later, as an adult, I realized just how precious those moments of sharing were—especially since I didn’t have the same opportunities to get to know my other grandparents.Yesterday was , and it brought back a lot of memories for me. It also made me think about how much grandparents welcome the opportunity to share their experiences, , and guidance, if only they’re provided with a willing ear. Part of that process is asking the right questions—whether you’re formally interviewing or just looking for a conversation starter.Questions to Ask on Grandparents DayWhere and when were you born? Did your parents ever share their memories with you about the day you were born?How many brothers and sisters do you have? What are their names and birthdates? What do you remember about them from growing up?What do you remember about your parents? Your grandparents?Did you have any
growing up?What were your favorite games and hobbies? Did you play any sports? What else did you do for fun?Did you live in a house or an apartment? What was it like? What was your room like?What was your favorite thing about school? Least favorite? What were your friends like? Who was your favorite teacher, and what was your favorite subject?What did you want to be when you grew up?Who were your heroes or role models when you were young?What big world events were the most memorable while you were growing up?What kinds of clothes, hobbies, slang terms were popular when you were a teenager?Did you go to college? What did you study? If you didn’t go to college, do you wish you had had the opportunity? What did you do instead?What was your first job? What was your favorite job?How did you meet your spouse? How old were you when you met/got engaged/got married? What was the wedding like?How many children do you have? What were they like when they were growing up?What’s your favorite book or movie and why? What was your favorite when you were young?Do you know any
about the history of the family name, or the origins of the family?What are the most difficult and most rewarding things about growing older?What life
would you pass along to your grandchildren?What do you want your children and grandchildren to remember about you?There is a longer list of questions on the
web page, as well as a treasure trove of family games and , from art projects to writing activities to guessing games. However you choose to celebrate Grandparents Day, it’s valuable for us all to remember how important it is to spend time with our older relatives, connect with our family history and heritage, and create new memories to share together and pass on to future generations.Did your family observe Grandparents Day with any special activities? Share your Grandparents Day suggestions and memories in the discussion below.More Articles20 Questions Grandparents Never Get Sick of Hearing posted by Sarah StevensonCall: or
Related Posts,
Incoming search terms:questions to ask grandparentsquestions to ask your grandparentsinterview questions for grandparents We value your privacy. By clicking you agree to the terms and conditions of our . You also consent that we can reach out to you using an auto-dialing-capable phone system. Your consent is not required to use our service.
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on aging and caregiving.Top Cities&& Please fill out the form to get senior care information:LocationFull nameEmailPhone
We value your privacy. By clicking you agree to the terms and conditions of our . You also consent that we can reach out to you using an auto-dialing-capable phone system. Your consent is not required to use our service.Sponsor your parents and grandparents
Language selection
Search and menus
Search website
You are here:
Sponsor your parents and grandparents
How will the new parent and grandparent sponsorship selection process work?
Step 1: Between January&3 and February&2, 2017, a web form will be available for you to show your interest in sponsoring. Fill out the form and submit it. A confirmation number will be automatically provided when you submit the form. Please note the web form is not the application.
Step 2: On January&9, 2017, the new application package will be available. You can review it to get ready to apply if you get chosen. You do not need to complete the form unless you are selected in Step&3.
Step 3: Soon after the intake closes on February&2, 2017, we will randomly select 10,000 people from among those who submitted the web form.
If you are chosen, we will let you know via email and you will have 90 days to send your complete application to IRCC using the 2017 application package. Details on where to submit your application will be in the application package.
If you are not chosen, we will let you know via email. You will have the chance to show your interest in sponsoring again in 2018.
If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor your parent or grandparent to become a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC).
If you sponsor your parent or grandparent to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you must make every reasonable effort to provide for your own essential needs and those of your parent or grandparent. You are responsible for supporting your parent or grandparent financially when he or she arrives. As a sponsor, you must make sure your parent or grandparent does not need to seek social assistance from the government.
Determine your eligibility
to sponsor your parent or grandparent.
If you live in Quebec, you will need to meet .
Tell us you want to
To sponsor your parent or grandparent, the first step is to . We will randomly select people and invite them to apply.
If you are invited
you can fill out the
forms and .
Check processing times
Find out how long it will take CIC to
for family sponsorship.
After you apply: get next steps
Learn what happens
for family sponsorship.
Prepare for arrival
Find out what you need to
in Canada.
Protect yourself from fraud
Find out if you are eligible
Embrace Canadian culture
Government of Canada activities and initiativesthank和geandpa读音相同吗?
zflvbl00051
发音完全不一样啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 ge power and water 的文章

随机推荐