求这2个英语作文大概每个作文6我最喜欢的一句话作文

暑假计划英语作文6句话
鳳凰涅槃丶区
Summer holiday is coming .During this holiday ,I plan to do my honework first .Then I will visit some pieces of interest ,such as
the Summer Palace ,the Great Wall and
Mount Tai .I will also
my drawing classes ,which is my favorite .Finally ,I will surf the Internet sometimes .After all ,I need to have a good rest in it .Am I right .
暑假即将到来。在这个假期,我计划先做我的作业。然后我将游览一些名胜,如》颐和园,长城和泰山。我也会继续参加书画班学习,这是我最喜欢的。我有时会上网。毕竟,我需要在假期里好好休息。我说的对吗?
不错就用这个
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Summer holiday is coming .During this holiday ,I plan to do my honework first .Then I will visit some pieces of interest ,such as
Mount Tai .I will also
Mount Tai .I will also
扫描下载二维码『上网的坏处英语作文』相关搜索
(C) 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&琼公网安备08my day英语作文带翻译6句话
my day英语作文带翻译6句话
my day英语作文带翻译6句话
Do you know what I am going to do on the Sunday Wellin the morningI am playing badmintoon and basketball with my friends .Maybe it`s so tired but I will excited.In the afternoonI am surfing the Internet and getting much information from the computer.In the eveningI will sleep early.Because I don`t want to arrive late for my school.This is my day`s plan.
How about yours?
你知道我要做什么星期天早上我和我的朋友打羽毛球和篮球。也许是太累了但我会兴奋。在下午我上网和从电脑获取信息。在晚上我会早睡。因为我不想迟到学校。这是我一天的计划。
你的怎么样?
I have a good day today.
I went to school with my friend XX in the morning. We got there early and clean the classroom with my classmates together. The teacher praised me for it. In the afternoon we had a PE the teacher taught me to play basketball. After school I played a coputer game with my friends at home after I have done my homework.
今天我有一个美好的一天。
我去学校在早上和我的朋友XX。我们提前到了与我的同学们一起打扫教室。老师表扬了我。在下午我们有一个体育老师教我打篮球。放学后我和朋友在家里玩计算机游戏后我做了我的家庭作业。
Today was Sunday and I was very happy!
In the morningI stayed at home to do my homework and watch TV.In the afternoonI went to a park with my best friends.There were many flowers and some birds were singing songs.We played games and talked about our dreams.At lastwe went home for dinner.
Today I had a great time!
今天是星期天,我非常高兴!
早上,我呆在家里做作业看电视。下午,我和我最好的朋友去了公园。这里有许多花儿,一些鸟还在唱歌呢、我们一起玩游戏,谈论我们的梦想。最后,我们就回家吃晚饭了。
今天玩的真的很开心!
It's an ordinary day today.
As usual I get up at 6:30am and spend 25 minutes to prepare myself. After breakfast it's about 7:10 time to go to school. I have classes for the whole morning till 12:20 which is the lunch time at school. Then I have a little bit time to take a break before the classes start again at 2:40pm. The afternoon classes last to 5:00pm after when I can go home with my parent and have dinner at 6:00.
That's my day.
今天是一个平常的一天。
像往常一样我在早上6点半起床花25分钟准备自己。早餐后大约是7:10时间上学。整个上午我有课直到12:20在学校的午餐时间。然后我有一点时间休息之前重新开始在当天的类。下午班最后一个下午5:00在当我可以回家和我的父母并在6点吃晚饭。
这就是我的一天。
Today I am so happy
I went shopping with my mother .
My mother bought me so much food such as bread .I like eating apples my mother also bought many apples. This afternoon I went hiking with my best friends .
We were so glad to going out we took some junk food to eat .All of us enjoy this trip .
今天我很高兴我和我的妈妈去购物。
我妈妈给我买了这么多的食物如面包。我喜欢吃苹果我妈妈也买了很多苹果。今天下午我和我最好的朋友去徒步旅行。
我们很高兴我们拍了一些垃圾食品吃的。我们享受这次旅行。
This is my day. I have a good time.
Look My mother is doing some cleaningand then she will cook the meals. My father is watching TV.Ohmy borther is playing with my cat!I am reading a book and then in the afternoon I will go to the library. I enjoy myself.
这是我的一天。我有一个美好的时光。
看我妈妈是做一些清洁然后她会做饭。我的父亲是看电视。哦我的兄弟和我的猫玩!我正在读一本书然后在下午我将去图书馆。我喜欢我自己。
I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival .
I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight o'clock at the school gate and we went there by bike . We talked about some movies and some interesting things . We had hamburgers and some drinks for lunch.Then we played some games . We enjoyed ourselves.
我有一个美好的假期在春节。
我和我的朋友去了公园。我们八点钟在学校门口见面我们骑自行车去那里。我们讨论了一些电影和一些有趣的事情。我们午饭吃了汉堡包和一些饮料。然后我们玩了一些游戏。我们玩得很开心。

我要回帖

更多关于 一句话的力量作文 的文章

随机推荐