英语配音比赛注意事项自我介绍(比赛用)怎么应该注意什么

英语演讲比赛自我介绍应该怎么做 - vipabc官网
英语演讲比赛自我介绍应该怎么做
我们经常需要在一些特定的场合,进行一场。无论给予的时间长短,演讲常有一些固定的模式,并以展示演讲者个人的情况、风度风采等为主。一个吸引在场听众注意力的开场白,通常自打招呼开始。
1、Hello everyone, I am so happy to be here , I am XXX.
2、Good morning /afternoon/evening. It is my pleasure to ...
3、I'm honored to have the opportunity to ...
4、Hi everyone, I am very happy to stand here and introduce myself.
My name is ..., I am 10 years old, I'm coming from XXX, I like...一个简明短小的、在学校时便可熟练使用的语句,介绍演讲者自己的名字、来自何处,配以洪亮、自信的声音,以能够继续吸引听众的注意力为主要目的。
一般来说,演讲的前三分钟,最能够抓住听众的注意力,并留下一个初步印象,这一印象也决定了接下去是否认真对待演讲者在台上的慷慨陈辞。
在介绍自己的兴趣爱好、个性特征等时,演讲者可尽可能地多做准备,以展示自己的独特魅力。同时可适当穿插幽默与手势动作,切记面带微笑,以&打开自己&的状态对待整个演讲时间,并以眼神与评委交流。
自信、流利、准确地使用,进行一场完美的演讲比赛自我介绍,这是每个站在台前踌躇满志的演讲者所希望的。
为获得演讲现场时的好效果,演讲者事先理应做好准备工作,包括临场可能突发某些状况(如音响出现问题不发音等)。同时应避免使用过多表达繁琐的单词与句型,刻意为之的表达在演讲者处于登台的紧张状态时,极有可能会影响到演讲过程中的流畅度。但假如出现一些瑕疵与纰漏,演讲者仍然应以开放、自信的心态做好接下去的演讲,而不可自乱阵脚,夸大了其中的错误因素。
想即学即用?
现在就来免费体验
现在就来感受
沉浸于真人互动的英语体验君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
比赛用英文自我介绍
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
比赛用英文自我介绍
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
比赛用英语自我介绍
来源:  2:04:00 【】 
    Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce myself briefly I am 26 years old,born in shandong province . I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003. I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time. In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure. That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.1&&&
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:17:15)?&&()?&&()?&&( 19:11:26)?&&( 16:07:49)?&&()?&&&&&&&&
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
       |
|        |
       |
|        |
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-我今天要参加英语主持人比赛选拔,我要注意什么?帮忙给我一份英语自我介绍?我是大一的新生
注意的问题:1.要记牢台词或者主持词,上台前尽量深呼吸放松自己的心态;2.面对观众的时候,双眼可以看全场远处一点的地方,不专门注意观众,除非主持词需要,不然不要过多关注一个或者几个观众;3.肢体语言要适当,表情放松点,多微笑说话;4.对评委保持尊重;5.表达错误或者说错什么都不要紧张,顺势承认自己的错误,微笑改正,淡定!至于自我介绍,很多的哦,选择合适自己的,改成自己的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
首先,要有范儿,就是要有自信,坦然面对观众。然后,就是英语功底要好,能流畅的表达自己的话,说错的话,也可以马上纠正。再者,又带动观众情绪的能力,让他们随你的指引看活动的发展。
要做主持,写自我介绍算是最低级的啦吧,所以还是自己来,最后知识才是自己的。...
你是哪个大学的?
扫描下载二维码英语演讲比赛自我介绍-自我介绍-第一范文网
& 英语演讲比赛自我介绍
英语演讲比赛自我介绍
distinguished judges, how are you! i'm xx, examinee xx, from xx. &&& first of all, thank you very much, judges, gave me a chance to show themselves platforms, to realize my ideal. i am a cheerful, the hobby widespread girl. since i have a wish, after be brought up must do an excellent broadcast host, as time goes on, blossom, i also slowly growing up, and that desire is increasingly intense, like farmers with the same, to the broadcast management hoe this one job more fondness. i graduated from xxx university english the broadcast and the management art majors and is currently in the xxxx university studying xxxx degree. professional knowledge accumulation and multicultural experience gave me the character, in persorality study 12 years, i learn math teaching, and meanwhile continuously from the sea of knowledge is widely draw nutrition, to enrich himself, enhance their abilities, improve their understanding, so as to better grasp the future, to realize my ideal. as with the voice of lithe and graceful singer to express their feelings, just like dancer with lissom dance to interpret their own beliefs, and i will use my voice to deliver me to broadcast hosted chiai. i sincerely hope oneself can be a communication's messengers, build up a connection between china and the world, tv audience and bridges, let the communication more smooth, life is full of harmony, &&& i know, the road of success, and not problem-free, although be full of thorns, but i also: the horns, marches forward courageously, clutching their dreams do not put, stubborn waiting, sincere expectation. and i hope to give me a chance, in higher, more sacred knowledge institution in further into the butterflies, and this cocoon into dance, close unlimitedly the broadcast management that copy of guanghua and glory. from what i have learnt, through my voice, to convey zhongyuan people open enthusiasm, let the world to hear the new century chinese voice and voice.
英语演讲比赛自我介绍 相关内容:查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 儿童英语比赛自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐