near的意思thedesk是什么意思

阅读短文,选择最佳答案。
This is a picture of my bedroom. It’s a nice room. A football is behind the door. My desk is near the window. You can see a chair behind the desk. You can see some books and flowers on it. My English books are in my backpack. The bag is behind the chair.
(& ) 1. It’s a picture of ________.
&A. my family&&& &&& B. my bedroom &C. my school&&&&
(& ) 2. My football is ________.
&A. behind the door &B. near the door &C. behind the desk
(& ) 3. The desk is ________.
&A. on the bed&& B. behind the chair&C. near the window
(& ) 4. We can see some ______ on the desk.
&A. English books &B. books and flowers &C. schoolbags
(& ) 5. The English books are ________.
&A. on my desk &B. on the floor&C. in my backpack连词成句On the chair,there are ,between the desk,some book. I,coloer the fiowers,want you to. Are,near,my white dogs,the brown car.-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
连词成句On the chair,there are ,between the desk,some book. I,coloer the fiowers,want you to. Are,near,my white dogs,the brown car.
来源:互联网 发表时间: 9:49:59 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“连词成句On the chair,there are ,between the desk,some book. I,coloer the fiowers,want you to. Are,near,my white dogs,the brown car.”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“连词成句On the chair,there are ,between the desk,some book. I,coloer the fiowers,want you to. Are,near,my white dogs,the brown car.”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:连词成句 On the chair,there are ,between the desk,some book. I,coloer the fiowers,want you to. Are,near,my white dogs,the brown car.,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: There are some books between the chair and the desk.I want you to cloour the flowers.Are the dogs near my brown car? / Are my dogs near the brown car? 补充: 更正:Are my white dogs near the brown car? ? / Are the white dogs near my brown car?
解决方案2: 1.there are some books on the chair between the desks 2.I want&you too cooler the flowers 3.are my& white dogs & near the brown car ?&&?& ?手工翻译?尊重劳动?欢迎提问?感谢采纳?& ?
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答3个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号阅读答案: Hello, MynameisAmy.IhaveanewclassroomItsbigandnice.Therearemanydesksandchairsintheclassroom, andIhaveanewdesk.Itsnearthedoor.I_四年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案: Hello, MynameisAmy.IhaveanewclassroomItsbigandnice.Therearemanydesksandchairsintheclassroom, andIhaveanewdesk.Itsnearthedoor.I
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案: Hello, MynameisAmy.IhaveanewclassroomItsbigandnice.Therearemanydesksandchairsintheclassroom, andIhaveanewdesk.Itsnearthedoor.I
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:08:37
阅读短文,判断对(√)错(×)。&
&&&&&& Hello, My&name&is&Amy.&I&have&a&new&classroom&&It's&big&and&nice.&There&are&many&desks&and&chairs&in&theclassroom, and&I&have&a&new&desk.&It's&near&the&door.&I&have&a&new&teacher.&She&is&beautiful.&I&love&my&new&teacher.&&&&&(&&&& ) 1.&Amy&has&a&new&classroom. &(&&&&&) 2.&It's&small&and&clean.&(&&&&&) 3.&Amy's&desk&is&near&the&window.&(&&&&&) 4.&She&has&a&new&teacher.&&&&&&&(&&&&&) 5.&She&doesn't&like&her&new&teacher.&&
阅读答案:
1. √& 2. ×& 3. ×& 4. √& 5. ×
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Area Alpha (Near the Premier Rewards Desk on the …
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Area Alpha (Near the Premier Rewards Desk on the …
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口My sister has a nice room, There is (有) a bed near the desk. A bookcase is between the bed and the desk. There is a jacket and a ring on the bed. A baseball is under the bed. There is a chair under th 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My sister has a nice room, There is (有) a bed near& (在……附近) the desk. A bookcase is between& (在……之间) the bed and the desk. There is a jacket and a ring on the bed. A baseball is under the bed. There is a chair under the desk. There is a computer on the desk. Her hat and keys are under the chair. Her schoolbag is on the chair. Some books and CDs are in the bookcase.She has a photo on the wall. You can see some plants (植物) in the photo. Our family photo is on the wall(墙), too. You can see my father, my mother, my sister and me in the photo. It is a nice photo.【小题1】 What is in the middle of(在……中间) the bed and the desk?A.A chair.&B.A bookcase.&C.A sofa.&D.A table.&【小题2】Where are the books and CDs?A.On the table.&B.On the desk.&C.In the bookcase.&D.In the desk.&【小题3】 What are on the wall?A.Some plants.&B.Some photos.&C.Some people. &D.Some CDs.&【小题4】&&&&&&people are in the family photo.A.2&B.3&C.4&D.5&【小题5】 The best title (最好的标题) for this passage is&&&&&&.A.My Family&B.My family photo&C.My sister&D.My sister's room&
【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】D
解析试题分析:本文叙述了作者姐姐的房间里都有什么东西,房间里有一张床、课桌、书架等,墙上有一张全家福。【小题1】细节理解题。根据A bookcase is between& (在……之间) the bed and the desk.在床和课桌中间是书橱,故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据Some books and CDs are in the bookcase.一些书和CD片在书架上,故选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据Our family photo is on the wall(墙)可知墙上有家庭照片,故选B。【小题4】细节理解题。根据You can see my father, my mother, my sister and me in the photo.可知这个家庭里有4口人,故选C。【小题5】标题归纳题。根据My sister has a nice room 可知这段短文主要介绍了我姐姐的房间的都有什么,故选D。考点:日常生活类短文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
信息归纳(本部分为5小题,每小题1分,共5分)Hundreds of years ago, life was much harder than it is today. People didn’t have modern machines. There were no modern machines, either. Life today has brought new problems. One of the biggest is pollution. Water pollution has made our rivers and lakes dirty. It kills fish and affects(影响) our drinking water. Noise pollution makes us talk louder and louder. Air pollution is the most serious kind of pollution. It affects every living thing in the world.The world is not only hungry, but it is also thirsty for water. Only if we take steps to deal with this problem now can we avoid(避免) a serious worldwide water shortage later on. We all have to learn how to stop wasting our valuable water. One of the first steps is to develop ways of reusing it. But even if we purified(净化) and reused the water, we still would not have enough. All we’d have to do is to make use of the vast reserves(储备) of sea water in the world is to remove the salt.Paper comes from trees. We use a lot of paper every day. If we keep on wasting so much paper, there will not be any trees left on the earth. So how can we save paper? We can use both sides of every piece of paper, especially when we are making notes. We can choose drinks in bottles instead of those in paper packets. We can also use cotton handkerchiefs(手帕) and not paper ones. When we go shopping, we can use fewer paper bags. If the shop assistant does give us a paper bag, we can save it and reuse it later.Information cardThree kinds of main pollutions today 【小题1】. 【小题2】. 【小题3】 A serious worldwide problem we’re going to face
【小题4】 How many ways are mentioned(提到) to save paper? 【小题5】
Last Friday a storm swept through two villages in the New Territories, destroying fourteen homes. Seven others were so badly damaged (破坏) that their owners had to leave them, and fifteen others had broken windows or broken roofs. One person was killed, several were badly hurt and taken to hospital, and a number of other people received smaller hurt. Altogether (总共) over two hundred people were homeless after the storm.A farmer, Mr. Tan, said that the storm began early in the morning and lasted for over an hour.“I was eating with my wife and children,” he said, “when we heard a loud noise. A few minutes later our house fell down on top of us. We tried our best to climb out but then I saw that one of my children was missing. I went back inside and found him safe but very frightened.”Mrs. Woo Mei Fong said that her husband had just left for work when she felt that her house was moving. She ran outside at once with her children.“There was no time to take anything,” she said, “A few minutes later, the roof came down.”Soldiers helped to take people out of the flooded (水淹的) area and the welfare department (福利机构) brought them food, clothes and shelter.【小题1】.How many homes altogether were damaged in the storm?A.Fourteen. B.Twenty-one. C.Twenty-nine. D.Thirty-six. 【小题2】.Where was Mr. Tan when the storm first began?A.He was in bed. B.He was inside the house. C.He was outside the house. D.He was on the roof. 【小题3】Mrs. Woo and her family didn’t get hurt because ________.A.her husband knew there would be a storm B.they were all outside the house when the storm became worse C.she felt the house moving and they ran out immediately D.the welfare department helped her 【小题4】The underlined word “shelter” in the last paragraph means ________.A.something to eat B.something to wear C.somewhere to study D.somewhere to stay 【小题5】Which of the following may be the best title for this passage?A.A Terrible Storm B.A Lucky Woman C.Good Soldiers D.Clever People
London used to be “foggy” for the same reason that cities like Beijing or Chongqing are “foggy” today.The “fog” was in fact smog, a mixture of smoke and fog.In other words, it was made by air pollution.In London, some of this pollution came from factories, but much of it came from the coal(煤)that people burnt in their houses to keep warm during the winter.By the 1950s, London’s smog problem had become so bad that the government decided to do something to clean the air.A new law was made and nobody could burn coal in any British city.Within a few years, the air became much cleaner.There were no more “pea-soupers”.Many Chinese cities now face the same sort of problem with air pollution that London faced 40 or 50 years ago.However, this problem is more difficult for Chinese cities to solve.One reason is that more of the pollution comes from the factories, rather than from coal burnt in people’s houses.If these factories were closed, this would harm the economy and lots of people would lose their jobs.Another reason is that changing from coal to cleaner fuel(燃料), like gas, is quite expensive.However, the air in many Chinese cities is becoming cleaner and cleaner, as the government and people pay more and more attention to cutting down pollution.As a result, there are fewer “pea-soupers”in Beijing than there used to be.【小题1】What was the main reason for air pollution in London? A.There was too much smoke in the sky. B.There were too many factories in the city. C.People burnt too much coal in the houses. D.The city was too big for the cleaners to clean. 【小题2】How did the air in London become much cleaner? A.There was not so much fog in the winter later. B.A law was made to keep people from burning coal in their houses. C.Many factories in the city were closed. D.People paid more attention to cleaning their city. 【小题3】What does the underlined work “pea-soupers”refer to? A.Smog B.Smoke C.Gas D.Coal 【小题4】The problem of air pollution is more difficult for Chinese cities to solve because of ___ reasons.A.one B.two C.three D.four 【小题5】Which sentence is Not true? A.Air pollution is serious in Beijing and Chongqing. B.Using coal is much more expensive than using gas. C.Factories made much more pollution in China. D.The reasons of air pollution in London and Beijing are different.
题型:补充句子
The story goes that some time ago, a man shouted at his 3—year—old daughter for wasting a roll of golden wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became angry when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. However, 【小题1】_______ and said, "This is for you, Daddy. "The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but 【小题2】________ He shouted. , " Don't you know when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside?" The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, " Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. 【小题3】_______ They're all for you, Daddy. "The father was shocked. He put his arms around his little girl, 【小题4】______Only a short time later, 【小题5】________ It is also told that her father kept that golden box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of his child. So appreciate what you have now, or you'll be sorry when you lose it.根据材料内容,从下面五个选项中选出能填入文中空缺处的最佳选项,使短文意思通顺,内容完整,并将其标号填写在下面题号后的横线上。A.and begged for her forgiveness.&B.I blew kisses into the box.&C.an accident took the life of the child.&D.he became angry again when he found out the box was empty.&E. the little girl brought the gift to her father the next moming
题型:单选题
—Swimming in the river for teenagers is very dangerous.—So it is. If I ________ them, I ________ a shower at home.A. would takeB. will takeC. would takeD. would take
题型:完型填空
Chris is 12 years old. He&&&in a village in England. The school in his village is not far &&&&&his home, so Chris often goes to school on foot (步行). Chris usually gets up at about 7:00 in the morning. It is not &&&&. So he has a quick breakfast. He &&&&for school at about 7:50. It takes him about 10 minutes to &&&&&&to school. He gets to school at about &&&&&o’clock. Sometimes Chris rides his bike to school. School starts at 8:10. His favorite subject is math. He thinks numbers are &&&&.Chris has a &&&. He hopes (希望) to go to a big city like London some day (某一天). So he can take the subway. “I&&&&&&take the subway. It must be a lot fun,” he says.Can his dream&&&? “Sure, it can,” says Chris.【小题1】A.livesB.worksC.teaches D.plays【小题2】A.onB.inC.fromD.at【小题3】A.late B.earlyC.badD.good【小题4】A.goesB.comesC.leavesD.gets【小题5】A.take B.rideC.meetD.walk【小题6】A.sixB.eightC.nine D.ten【小题7】A.quick B.right C.interestingD.free【小题8】A.habitB.bridgeC.dreamD.friend【小题9】A.neverB.oftenC.usuallyD.always【小题10】A.have funB.come trueC.have timeD.come in
题型:完型填空
On a cold November afternoon, my mother and I were walking back home from a pizza store. We had bought many things. We were dressed warmly, and I was feeling a little &&&&&as I was carrying our shopping bag, I decided to &&&&&something away. I was walking towards a dustbin &&&&&I noticed a poor man walking out of the restaurant in front of us. He headed over to the nearby dustbin and started looking through it.I suddenly felt very &&&&&because I was about to throw away a new drink just because it was too heavy. I walked up to him and handed the &&&&and some bread over to him, which surprised him .The man looked at me &&&&&and took what I gave him. A huge smile&&&on his face. I felt I couldn’t be happier with &&&. But then he said, “Wow, this is my son’s lucky day!”With that, he thanked me happily and started off on his bike. I &&&&&heard him singing as he rode away. I got a warm &&&&&inside. I now understand what it &&&&&by the saying “Giving is getting”.&&&it was only a little action, I got and learned more in those two minutes than I did in the rest of the month. Everyone in the world &&&help. Everyone can give help and everyone can be helped.The look of that man’s happiness appears in my mind &&&&&I have the chance to do something nice. This is the power of &&&.【小题1】A.worriedB.interestedC.surprisedD.tired【小题2】A.throw B.putC.giveD.keep【小题3】A.andB.butC.soD.when【小题4】A.nervousB.happyC.sorryD.proud【小题5】A.moneyB.toysC.drinkD.clothes【小题6】A.in silenceB.in surpriseC.in angerD.in excitement【小题7】A.turnedB.appearedC.wentD.ran【小题8】A.myselfB.ourselvesC.yourselfD.himself【小题9】A.stillB.onceC.evenD.ever【小题10】A.ideaB.welcomeC.wordD.feeling【小题11】A.aimsB.meansC.looksD.offers【小题12】A.IfB.ThoughC.BecauseD.While【小题13】A.needsB.givesC.takesD.brings【小题14】A.whicheverB.howeverC.whateverD.whenever【小题15】A.kindnessB.friendshipC.knowledgeD.feeling
题型:写作题
最近,你们学校开展了以“中国梦,我的梦”为主题的活动,作为一名中学生应该有自己的梦想, 你的梦想是什么呢?请以“My dream”为题写一篇英语短文。要求:1.描述自己的梦想。2. 如何实现这个梦想。3. 80—100 个词左右,可适当发挥。My dream
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 near什么意思 的文章

随机推荐