Is he ( )new teacehe(Ⅰ),用括号所给动词的适当形式填空空

用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空
1.At the&begining (begin) in our term, we all work hard.
2.Take the secoud& turning(turn) on the frght, and you'll find the school.
3.Some of us enjoy&watching (watch) TV on Sundays.
4.The bank is&across (acroos)from the street.
5.Across from the shop&is (be) a restaurant.
6.I konw you are&arriving (arrive) next Saturday
7.The hotel with an&interesting (interest) garden is Mr Smith's.
8.Just&go (go) straight and turn left.
9.There&is (be) a new building and two new libraies in our school.
10.The library is a good place&to read (read).根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。小题1:The new students had always lived with their parents before they came here. They are not used to ______ (be) away from home.小题2:Antonio is liked by everyone because he is always ready& &&&&&&& (help) others.小题3:Teenagers&should&_______________ (allow)&to&go&out&with&their&friends.小题4:We hope the weather will be fine, but it is getting even &&&&& (bad).小题5:He believed his lucky number was 12, so he decided to live on the ___________ (twelve) floor.小题6:Timmy has spelt the name ___________ (correct). That’s why his friend can’t find him easily. 小题7:I wonder if there are any ______________ (suggest) about how to learn English well.
小题1:being 小题2:to help小题3:be allowed小题4:worse 小题5:twelfth小题6:incorrectly小题7:suggestions
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用括号中所给词的适当形式填空1.please speak loudly .i can't hear you _____ ( clear )2.he is goo _____ ( drive ).he can ____ ( drive )well .3.it makes me more ______ ( interest ) in _____ ( play ) computer games 4.he make the ______ ( suggest ) that we go by train 5.i found it diffcult to fall ______ ( sleep )last nioght
1. clearly2. driver
drive3. interested playing4. suggestion5. asleep
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. clearly2. driver, drive3. interested, playing4. suggestion5. asleep希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O
clearlydriver
driveinterested
playingsuggestionasleep
1.clearly2.driving, drive3.interested, playing4.suggestion5.asleep
clearlydriver,driveinterest,playingsuggestionasleep
1. Please speak loudly. I cant hear you clearly.2. He is good at driving. He can drive well.3. It makes me more interested in playing computer games.4.He make the suggestion that we go by train.5. I found it difficult to fall asleep last night.For reference only.I hope it can help u~
扫描下载二维码用括号内所给词的正确形式填空。1. We are __________ (go) fishing tomorrow.2.&He is a famous __________ (France) movie star.3. Do you feel __________ (relaxed) after a long rest?4. He plans __________ (have)a very relaxing vacation.5. I just finished __________ (read) the storybook.
幻世萌dskj
1. going&&2. French&&3. relaxed&&4. to have&&5. reading
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码词汇运用.用括号
词汇运用.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空.
1.The girl _______ red to blue when she was 5 years old.(prefer) 2.Who will be the new chairperson of the ________ (student) Union.3.It is well-known that one fifths is eight ________.(four) 4.What you said has made her feel even ________.You must say sorry to her!(sad) 5.People all dress __________ (they) in the best clothes when the Spring Festival comes.6.When seeing the man yesterday,Simon just forgot when _______ him before.(meet) 7.He often has meals ________ (regular).He is in poor health.8.— Hi,Lily.I didn't see you at the party.&&&&— Oh,I ________ for the history exam.(prepare) 9.I won't go to the party if I ________ (not invite).10.It's said that Steven _________ many places of interest since he came to China.(visit)
1.preferred 2.Students' 3.fortieths 4.sadder 5.themselves 6.meeting 7.irregularly 8.was preparing 9.am not invited 10.has visited
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 用动词的适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐