do try to go back nwarmly and smoothly……

短文改错 。
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:
如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(╲)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
注意:原行没有错的不要改。 

This summer holiday, I get a chance to teach English beginners. I experienced life as teacher for the first time. The students were very small, but I was even nervous when so many kids stared at me. Fortunately, their warmly welcome encouraged me. I taught them some letter, sang English songs and played games with them, fill the classroom with laughter. But little kid like talking with each other in class, so it was hard to control the class. As a result, I got a sore throat. Thus, I found that teaching is cool and exciting, especially that when you help your students to learn anything with joy. 

1. _____2. _____3. _____4. _____5. _____6. _____7. _____8. _____9. _____10. _____ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:短文改错 。
如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:

This summer holiday, I get a chance to teach English beginners. I experienced life as teacher for the first time. The students were very small, but I was even nervous when so many kids stared at me. Fortunately, their warmly welcome encouraged me. I taught them some letter, sang English songs and played games with them, fill the classroom with laughter. But little kid like talking with each other in class, so it was hard to control the class. As a result, I got a sore throat. Thus, I found that teaching is cool and exciting, especially that when you help your students to learn anything with joy. 

1. _____2. _____3. _____4. _____5. _____6. _____7. _____8. _____9. _____10. _____短文改错 。
如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:

1. _____2. _____3. _____4. _____5. _____6. _____7. _____8. _____9. _____10. _____科目:最佳答案1. get → got
2. as后加a
3. 去掉even
4. warmly → warm
5. letter-letters 6. fill → filling7. kid → kids
8. Thus → However
9. 去掉that
10. anything → something 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据短文内容,完成文后任务。注意:62-65小题每题回答不超过三个词。Many people would like to watch sport matches. First, you need to know about audience manners.Most sporting arenas(竞技场) have rules for audience written on the back of the tickets. Read your ticket carefully before you arrive. Try to reach your seat half an hour before the start of the event and don’t leave when a game is in progress. When you leave, remember to take away your soft drink bottle and other rubbish.During exciting games, try to control yourself. Don’t criticize(批评)the performance of players and coaches. Be careful with your words, since some may cause anger among other people in the audienceApplause(鼓掌)is a special form of body language you can use to communicate with players, but you should do it properly. When players first appear, clap your hands together to welcome them, but don’t go on for too long. After an excellent performance, applaud warmly. If someone fails, your applause will help encourage them. Applause is not welcome, however, while players need to keep their concentration. Various sports have various rules for the audience. Enjoy artistic gymnastics silently. But lots of cheering can really help basketball and football players. Snooker and table tennis courtside behavior includes a ban on flash photography. Mobile phones are not allowed in shooting centers. To be good audience, you should spend time learning the specific(明确的) rules and the culture of each event.【小题1】What shouldn’t you do after you watch a game? ___________________________________________【小题2】Applause is always welcome, isn’t it? ___________________________________________【小题3】 How many events are mentioned in the passage? ___________________________________________【小题4】What’s the best title of the passage?
___________________________________________【小题5】Translate the underlined part into Chinese. _________________________________________________ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据短文内容,完成文后任务。注意:62-65小题每题回答不超过三个词。Many people would like to watch sport matches. First, you need to know about audience manners.Most sporting arenas(竞技场) have rules for audience written on the back of the tickets. Read your ticket carefully before you arrive. Try to reach your seat half an hour before the start of the event and don’t leave when a game is in progress. When you leave, remember to take away your soft drink bottle and other rubbish.During exciting games, try to control yourself. Don’t criticize(批评)the performance of players and coaches. Be careful with your words, since some may cause anger among other people in the audienceApplause(鼓掌)is a special form of body language you can use to communicate with players, but you should do it properly. When players first appear, clap your hands together to welcome them, but don’t go on for too long. After an excellent performance, applaud warmly. If someone fails, your applause will help encourage them. Applause is not welcome, however, while players need to keep their concentration. Various sports have various rules for the audience. Enjoy artistic gymnastics silently. But lots of cheering can really help basketball and football players. Snooker and table tennis courtside behavior includes a ban on flash photography. Mobile phones are not allowed in shooting centers. To be good audience, you should spend time learning the specific(明确的) rules and the culture of each event.【小题1】What shouldn’t you do after you watch a game? ___________________________________________【小题2】Applause is always welcome, isn’t it? ___________________________________________【小题3】 How many events are mentioned in the passage? ___________________________________________【小题4】What’s the best title of the passage?
___________________________________________【小题5】Translate the underlined part into Chinese. _________________________________________________根据短文内容,完成文后任务。注意:62-65小题每题回答不超过三个词。Many people would like to watch sport matches. First, you need to know about audience manners.Most sporting arenas(竞技场) have rules for audience written on the back of the tickets. Read your ticket carefully before you arrive. Try to reach your seat half an hour before the start of the event and don’t leave when a game is in progress. When you leave, remember to take away your soft drink bottle and other rubbish.During exciting games, try to control yourself. Don’t criticize(批评)the performance of players and coaches. Be careful with your words, since some may cause anger among other people in the audienceApplause(鼓掌)is a special form of body language you can use to communicate with players, but you should do it properly. When players first appear, clap your hands together to welcome them, but don’t go on for too long. After an excellent performance, applaud warmly. If someone fails, your applause will help encourage them. Applause is not welcome, however, while players need to keep their concentration. Various sports have various rules for the audience. Enjoy artistic gymnastics silently. But lots of cheering can really help basketball and football players. Snooker and table tennis courtside behavior includes a ban on flash photography. Mobile phones are not allowed in shooting centers. To be good audience, you should spend time learning the specific(明确的) rules and the culture of each event.【小题1】What shouldn’t you do after you watch a game? ___________________________________________【小题2】Applause is always welcome, isn’t it? ___________________________________________【小题3】 How many events are mentioned in the passage? ___________________________________________【小题4】What’s the best title of the passage?
___________________________________________【小题5】Translate the underlined part into Chinese. _________________________________________________科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】 Drop rubbish&&&【小题 2】63. No, it isn’t.&【小题 3】Six/6&&【小题 4】Audience manners&【小题 5】鼓掌是你用来和选手交流的一种特殊的肢体语言形式,但是要适时。解析【小题1】细节理解题,由文中语句“When you leave, remember to take away your soft drink bottle and other rubbish.”理解可知。【小题2】细节理解题,由文中语句“Applause is not welcome,”理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,纵观全文理解可知。【小题4】标题理解推断题,由文中语句“Many people would like to watch sport matches. First, you need to know about audience manners.”理解可知。【小题5】此题考查翻译理解能力。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心北邮大学英语3第二阶段作业_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
北邮大学英语3第二阶段作业
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢重庆初三任务型阅读专练_百度文库