谁有Blessing世界版的blessing英文版歌词

回复:求英文版_四川外语学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:129,103贴子:
回复:求英文版收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Oh, please have mercy on usJesus, please have mercy on usOur father in heaven, please have mercy on usO god, the world of sin, please have mercy on usO god, the holy spirit, please have mercy on usJesus, please listen to our voiceThe virgin Mary, please pray for usAll the angels and archangels. Please pray for us!All of the holy spirit, please pray for us!God almighty.The father of Jesus Christ.Please give your humble servant for his forgiveness of SINS you...Against this cruel and strength,...God, listen to my prayer.Cold-blooded person to deprive of my life...God won't guide it...Let the wicked be my enemy.In your faith.....Destroy them.God, please save the children, he is innocent, deserves your blessingI command you to leave!With Jesus strength!God himself in order to you!Jesus Christ in order to you!The father in command you, the son of the father in order to youThe spirit in the order you cross command youIn the name of the spirit, I expel you!In the name of your god, save meamenSave your servant.With the faith in you, my godAround her built fortressThe enemy's faceO Lord, hear my prayer.Let my tears to flow to youBut the Lord is with theeWith youListen, evil spiritIn the name of his father.With the son... And the name of the spiritThis is the blessing of the cross.In our Lord Jesus Christ.The name of god, the holy spirit, I command you!The spirit of the blood to you ordered!In the name of the Lord.I expel you!
万能的百度
浙江外国语学院,距离考点不到一公里,去哪儿订酒店,放心住,安心考.百万住客,真实评价,周边信息,一网打尽,7*24小时一站式服务,去哪儿都放心!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
回复:3楼不是好人回复:2楼黑猫强悍
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 blessing英文版歌词 的文章

随机推荐