新加坡人很新加坡人看不起中国人人吗

为什么大陆人和新加坡华人不能友好相处?
General_Zhaoyun, on 21 Aug 2013 - 5:58 PM, said:
Found good articles to the reasons of why Mainlander and SG Chinese don't get along well:
找到一些关于为什么大陆人和新加坡华人不能友好相处的好文章 &
I think,& language differences, difference in cultural values, behavior, manners, stereotype prejudice, wealth gap etc are key reasons for it.
我想,语言不同,文化,行为,礼仪,刻板印象上的偏见,贫富差距等都是关键原因。
Feel free to comment on it.
请大家随意评论
以下是美国网友评论:
I hope this doesn't offend anybody, but I am going to give my honest opinions here, being a Singaporean Chinese who is actually quite unhappy with the huge influx of PRC Chinese.&
我希望没有冒犯到谁,但是我想在这里说下我诚实的意见,作为新加坡人,我真的挺不喜欢大量来自大陆的中国人。
Singaporean Chinese actually view them as rude, uncultured, loud, unhygienic etc., probably how Southern Chinese in China would view Northern Chinese.
1)他们很吵;新加坡华人视他们粗鲁,没文化,吵闹,不卫生之类;就像中国南方人看待北方人。
2) The article is right, that this is technically not "racism" - considering we are actually of the same ethnic race and one person cannot technically be racist to his own race.&
2) 这篇文章是对的,技术上来说不算是&种族歧视&,考虑到我们是同一种族,那么从理论上来说,一个人是不可能歧视自己的种族的。
3) I certainly dislike how almost everybody from the higher power of Singapore thinks we are "xenophobic". This is not xenophobia, when your country is suddenly invaded by a huge group of unknown people that are out to steal all your jobs and make the prices of everything skyrocket, someone is bound to be unhappy. Those from the higher powers are mostly rich, and they can use these "foreign talents" as workers., neither would they feel any pain since they have so much money.
3)几乎每个新加坡高层人士都认为我们这是在&排外&,我真是很讨厌这种看法。当你的国家突然涌入一大群不认识的人并偷了你的工作,使得所有物价飞速上涨,这就不是恐惧外国人了,肯定有人会不开心。高层的人大多有钱,能雇佣这些&外国人才&,他们这么有钱当然不会为此感到痛苦。
4) Somehow or other, Singaporean Chinese are only unhappy with PRC Chinese and some, with the Indian and Bangladeshi workers. Malaysian Chinese are seen to be quite similar to Singaporean Chinese so we accept them nonetheless, and they have been coming in at a steady rate since the 1970s - not to forget Singapore was in fact a part of Malaysia for 2 years, we share many cultural similarities as well, being in the same region. Taiwanese speak the same dialect as most Singaporeans - which is Hokkien / Teochew / Hakka / Hainanese, so we may get along quite well. Sometimes Taiwanese accents in Mandarin can almost be similar to the Singaporean accent so we can't really tell if someone is Taiwanese either - although we can most of the time.
4)莫名其妙地,新加坡华人只是讨厌中国人,有些新加坡华人还讨厌印度和孟加拉工人。马来西亚华人被认为非常接近新加坡华人,所以我们接受他们。而且他们自上世纪70年代以来是以稳定的速度进入新加坡 - 别忘了新加坡有两年还属于马来西亚的一部分呢。我们在相同的地区,也分享很多类似的文化。台湾人说着和大多数新加坡人差不多口音的闽南话/潮汕话/客家话/海南话,所以我们可以相处的很好。有时候台湾口音的普通话和新加坡口音如此相近,以至于认不出是台湾人-尽管大部分时候还是可以的。
Okay, but we can't certainly say for sure that ALL PRC Chinese are bad, considering I've met many of them who are quite nice, but some of them can be terrible, and the news and rumors of the terrible batch of PRC Chinese just happen to spread farther and wider.
好吧,虽然不能肯定所有大陆中国人都是坏的,因为我碰到的很多就非常友好,但有些太糟糕了,那些大陆中国人糟糕的新闻和传言越来越多也越来越广泛。
5) This may be quite sensitive to sort of generalize, but most prostitutes along the red-light district are PRC Chinese. They are actually quite famous amongst the aunties to be "hussies" that tear apart complete families - but I have the answer to why that is so, other than a few real-life cases that are&over-exaggerated&and some of the Mediacorp TV Dramas that mostly display women having a China accent who tear these families apart. Look, what an irony, even the media spreads stereotypes like this, yet they turn around and call us "xenophobic". LOL.
5)这个是比较敏感的概括,新加坡的大多数妓女来自于红色中国。她们在阿姨们中以轻佻破坏他人家庭而著名 - 我知道为何如此,除了一些真实情况被夸大,一些传媒集团的电视剧大多数都会显示一个有中国口音的女子破坏家庭。看,多讽刺,就连媒体也传播这样的刻板印象,但他们却转身说我们&排外&。搞笑啊
Wealth gap - possibly. PRC Chinese in Singapore are mostly of the two extremes - either they are extremely rich, or quite poor. It just depends on which batch you are dealing with.&
贫富差距 - 大概在新加坡的大陆中国人几乎走两个极端 && 要么特别有钱,要么很穷。取决于你和那一拨打交道而已。
6) When the number of foreigners in Singapore increase, mostly contributed by PRC Chinese, house prices and the COE prices for cars increase at an amazing feat. The COE price is now around S$80,000, which is incredible for other Westerners that you have to pay almost S$100,000 for a car. Singaporean Chinese parents, especially those in the poor or average communities, are even more worried for the future of the children, unlike those of the rich, who obviously have a business waiting to pass
and their children need not be worried at all.
6)新加坡外国人口增长(主要来自大陆),使得房价和汽车授权价格高的惊人。汽车授权价格现在大约是8万美金,对于西方人来说为一辆车支付近10万美金几乎是不可能的。特别是来自贫穷和普通社区的新加坡华人父母,不像那些有生意可以传承给孩子们的有钱人,总是更加担心孩子们的未来;而那些有钱人孩子则无需担忧什么。
7) The influx of PRC Chinese is largely used to fill up the aging population and low fertility rate problem, but come on, if all the foreigners did not charge into Singapore and make everything so expensive, I believe more Singaporean couples are willing to give birth to children and the fertility rate would naturally increase. Bringing in a huge foreign population is not going to help.
Anyway, I don't know if other Singaporean Chinese have noticed this, but many PRC Chinese seem to be leaving Singapore, and there is a fewer number of PRC Chinese entering Singapore as of late, the new group of people making their way into Singapore are the Filipinos (Pinoys).
7)大陆中国人的涌入主要是用来填补人口老龄化和低生育的问题。但是,如果所有外国人不用付费进入新加坡并抬高了物价,我想新加坡的夫妇会愿意去生孩子,生育率也会自然的增加。巨大外国人口的进入并不起作用。
总之,我不知道其他新加坡华人有没有注意到,许多大陆中国人似乎正在离开新加坡,最近进入新加坡的中国人数变少了。进入的新群体是菲律宾人。
8) Singapore Chinese are actually very afraid of buying food products that are "Made in China" - considering there are many news of bottles of soy sauces made using fermented human hair in China, rat meat immersed in goat urine to make it smell "goaty" to pass as mutton, watermelon fields exploding due to some chemical fertiliser injected into the watermelons, girls in China having puberty at the age of 8 due to hormonal imbalance from eating chicken injected with chemical fertilizers, and even smelly tofu immersed into human poop to make it "smelly"&
8)新加坡华人非常害怕购买来自&中国制造&的食物 - 想想那么多的新闻,瓶装酱油是人的头发发酵而来,老鼠肉浸在羊尿中使其闻起来有&膻味&冒充羊肉通过,往西瓜里注入化学肥料导致西瓜地爆炸,因为吃了注入化肥的鸡肉中国女孩8岁开始发育,甚至臭豆腐浸入人的粪便中使其闻起来"很臭"。
August 2013 - 11:06 AM
I think Singaporeans should be thankful to the influx of Chinese from China.
If not, the demographics of Singapore will be changed and the Chinese won't be a majority ethnic group anymore.
Just look at Malaysia, with the huge influx of immigrants from Indonesia and the high birthrate of the Malays , the Malays are increasingly exerting their dominance in their religion and language to the point of bullying the Chinese minority. Do you want that to happen to Singapore ?
我觉得新加坡人应该感激从中国涌入新加坡的中国人,如果不这样,新加坡的人口分布将会被改变,中国人将不再是新加坡主要的种族。
看看马来西亚,随着印度尼西亚移民的大量涌入,以及马来较高的人口出生率,马来人正用他们的宗教及语言越来越多的发挥自己的主导作用,从而达到欺负当地中国少数民族的目的。你希望那种情况在新加坡出现吗?
xng August 2013 - 11:12 AM&
YummYakitori, on 21 Aug 2013 - 9:50 PM, said:
4) te since the 1970s - not to forget Singapore was in fact a part of Malaysia for 2 years, we share many cultural similarities as well,&
Only 2 years ? What do you call the Straits Settlements ?
Why do they have the same accent ?
&不要忘了,20世纪70年代,有两年的时间,新加坡是作为马来西亚的一部分存在的。我们也分享许多相似的文化。&
难道只有两年吗?你怎么称呼英属海峡殖民地?
为什么他们有相同的口音?
mohistManiac August 2013 - 01:22 PM&
My feeling is that everything the PRC citizens do and get stereotyped as have more to do with the fact that very little of what they do are "grass roots" anymore.& For example, they destroyed Confucianism and then brought it back to life and then they expect other Chinese to look upon them as equals?& No way!& They are going to be labeled communists no matter how rich and upper class living they get in their major cities.& In fact the class situation is a conflict in itself as Yumm had said that those coming to Singapore fall in either of the two extremes, being rich or poor.& This is antithetical to the original communist plan which destroyed the Confucianism in the first place so those two groups that enter anywhere will not get along well with each other.& Of course some are going to call this aspect of China its long enduring mode of flexibility and changing things for the better which is a bitter pill to swallow.& In the end this will be better off for China as those that remain in China get the message that neither rich nor poor have enough pride to tolerate the conditions of the mainland unless those that stay behind can become proof enough that having a PRC identity is much more than just some weird deliberate endeavor for nationalism.
我认为,中国人做的事情给人以刻板的印象和他们的决策与广大群众脱节是有很大关系的,比方说,他们中的一些人将儒家思想打到后再重新拾起来,他们就希望其他的华人不会对他们有所偏见,没门!无论他们变得多么富有或者取得了多么高的社会阶层,他们身上都贴着共产主义者的标签,事实上,阶级情况本身就是一种矛盾,就如Yumm曾经说过的,来新加坡的华人会走入两个极端:或者很富或很穷,这和最初的共产主义计划相矛盾,共产主义计划首先摧毁了儒家思想,导致的一个结果是,两个阶级无论走到世界的哪个地方都无法和谐相处。当然,有些人会认为这是中国发展过程中必然吃到的苦果。但最终对中国来说是有好处的,因为那些留在中国的人明白不管是穷人还是富人都无法骄傲到容忍大陆的境况,除非这些留下来的人能够证明拥有中华人民共和国的身份不仅仅是出于民族主义的目的。
Of course we do not have to concern ourselves about the consumption of revived culture here.& The PRC are top notch when it comes to doing that.
在新加坡,我们当然不用担心复兴文化的消费问题。而中国大陆在这方面实在是高手。
mrclub August 2013 - 09:51 PM&
I'll keep my reply short for now.
If even within PRC, Chinese from different regions don't mix that well, I guess it will be even harder if compare with Overseas Chinese
Besides it seems that some PRC think they are superior and Overseas Chinese should like somewhat 认祖归宗 and 归顺于中国.&&
mrclub August 2013 - 09:51 PM&
我来做一个简单的回答。
如果就连中国内部的不同区域的中国人都不能很好的融合在一起,所以要想大陆人和海外华人融合在一起就更难了。
除此之外,似乎有些中国人认为他们是更优秀的,认为海外华人应该认祖归宗,并归顺于中国。
General_Zhaoyun & August 2013 - 04:52 AM&
I've met some really good well-educated and friendly PRC Chinese.
But what I can say about the bad manners of the black sheep was that it was attributed to the communist cultural revolution as well as communist education (and lack of proper education).
General_Zhaoyun 大将_赵云&&August 2013 - 04:52 AM&
我见过一些非常好的受过良好教育的和友好的中国人。&
但我想说的是,那些害群之马的不文明举止是由于共产主义的文化大革命以及共产主义教育(和缺乏正确的教育)导致的。
What I can say about the bad manners and morally decadence of those PRC Chinese has its roots from the communist cultural revolution whereby Chinese manners and Confucian morality was utterly destroyed. I was told that for almost 10 years, kids and youth did not go to school and joined the violent red guards who were usually quite rude, violent and aggressive. The aggressiveness dated back to the times when Mao called for a constant struggle and fighting against class difference (and you have to crush your enemy). Needless to say, this led to a lack of trust in society and affect one whole generation of people, who are now parents themselves but do not know how to educate their kids (or they themselves are bad example for kids). This affected later generation who picked up the bad manners and behaviour.
我想说那些不文明的举止和中国人的道德颓废根源于共产主义的文化大革命,由此,中国的礼仪和儒家道德被彻底摧毁。有人告诉我,差不多有近10年,少年人和青年人都没有去上学,并参加了通常是非常的粗鲁、暴力和富有攻击性的暴力红卫兵组织。这些攻击性行为可追溯到毛呼吁与阶级差别进行不断的斗争(你必须粉碎你的敌人)时期。不用说,这导致了缺乏社会信任,影响了一整代人&&这些人现在为人父母,却不知道如何教育自己的孩子(或自己本身是孩子的坏榜样)。这影响了下一代,他们学到了不文明的习惯和行为。
The communist education focused a lot of "fighting" (what's known as Douzhen 鬥爭). Within the society you have to "fight" to win. This makes PRC guys/girls usually very picky, and aggressive and affect their behaviour.
Unfortunately, their rude behaviour (and bad mannerism) has resulted in prejudice against PRC Chinese from Taiwanese, Hongkongers, SG Chinese, Malaysian etc.
共产主义教育大量关注于&斗争&。在社会上,你必须为赢而&斗争,这使得中国的男孩/女孩平时都是很挑剔的,攻击性的,并影响了他们的行为。&
不幸的是,他们的粗鲁行为(和怪癖)导致台湾人,香港人,新加坡华人,马来西亚华人对大陆人产生了偏见。
YummYakitori&
August 2013 - 06:09 AM&
xng, on 22 Aug 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:
I think Singaporeans should be thankful to the influx of Chinese from China.
If not, the demographics of Singapore will be changed and the Chinese won't be a majority ethnic group anymore.
Just look at Malaysia, with the huge influx of immigrants from Indonesia and the high birthrate of the Malays , the Malays are increasingly exerting their dominance in their religion and language to the point of bullying the Chinese minority. Do you want that to happen to Singapore ?
But there are not many Indonesians migrating to Singapore, and many of them who are coming here are mostly extremely rich, and they only move here for medical and security purposes, also, not many Indonesians are that rich to come here.
In Indonesia, most of those who are rich are mostly Indonesian Chinese, so I don't really think that Indonesian Chinese coming here are going to make any significant change in the demographics. Besides, Singapore has a base Chinese population of 74%, if the Malays want to get past that percentage, it will take a very long time.&&
我想新加坡人应该感谢来自中国的大量华人。
如果不是这样,新加坡的人口结构将被改变,华人将不再是主要族群。
看看马来西亚,由于印度尼西亚移民大量进入以及马来人高出生率的影响,马来人越来越发挥他们在宗教和语言的统治优势欺凌华人。你想要这样的事发生在新加坡吗?
但是移民到新加坡的印尼人并不多,而这其中的大多数都是非常富有的印尼人,他们是出于医疗和安全的目的才移民到新加坡的。
在印度尼西亚,大部分富人都是印尼华人,所以我不认为印尼华人到这儿来会改变人口结构。除此之外,在新加坡,华人占全部人口的74%,如果马来人想要超过这个比例还需要很长的时间。
mrclub, on 22 Aug 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:
I'll keep my reply short for now.
If even within PRC, Chinese from different regions don't mix that well, I guess it will be even harder if compare with Overseas Chinese
Besides it seems that some PRC think they are superior and Overseas Chinese should like somewhat 认祖归宗 and 归顺于中国.
我来做一个简单的回答。
如果就连中国内部的不同区域的中国人都不能很好的融合在一起,要想大陆人和海外华人很好的融合在一起,那就更难了。
此外,有些大陆人认为自己高人一等,并认为海外华人应该认祖归宗或者归顺于中国。
I also agree that why some of the PRC Chinese behave this way is because of the communist influence. Some Singaporean Chinese actually have grandparents that have China citizenship, but the way they behave is that unlike of PRC Chinese, mainly because that they are not really exposed to Chinese communism, since they migrated to Singapore pre-1949.
我也认为一些中国人的这种行为举止是源于共产主义影响。一些新加坡华人的祖父辈确实是中国国籍,但是他们的行为举止和大陆人是不一样的,主要是由于他们没有真正接触到中国共产主义,因为他们在1949之前就已经移民到新加坡了。
Other than that, they are also more exposed to British ideologies, which focuses more on democracy for the people, that they can choose their government (although Singapore, a colony of Britain at that time, didn't get a choice).
除了这些还有,他们更多的接触到大不列颠的意识形态,这种意识形态更多的关注人民的民主,人民通过民主来选择自己的政府(尽管新家坡当时是英国的殖民地,并没有选择权)
PRC Chinese do seem like that they think they are superior, because as mrclub said, they should recognize their ancestors, and go back to China, where they originally came from. Hongkongers are actually seen as people who are technically "PRC Chinese" to many Singaporeans, we don't take them as a different group actually, although Taiwanese, Malaysian and others are seen as different from PRC Chinese.
大陆人确实认为自己更高人一等,因为就像mrclub说的那样,华人应该认祖归宗和回归中国,他们起源的地方。在新加坡人眼里,香港人就是中华人民共和国的中国人,我们认为香港人和大陆人属于同一个群体,而认为台湾人、马来西亚华人以及其他华人不同于中华人民共和国的中国人。
Also, many PRC Chinese have taken up the citizenship of being a Singaporean, they are now obsessed with calling themselves "Singaporean". But, to be honest, their citizenship has been changed before - and they are not true Singaporeans. Lets say that you go for a session of plastic surgery - how is your new look supposed to be something that has existed from the start, compared to your old look.
而且,许多中国人取得新加坡国籍成为新加坡人,他们现在非常喜欢称呼自己为新加坡人。但是,老实说,他们是更改过国籍的,因此不是真正意义上的新加坡人。
In my opinion, someone who is considered Singaporean Chinese would need to have ancestors that have been here since 2 generations ago or more (&1949). I don't really like calling PRC Chinese who changed their citizenship to being "Singaporean" as such.&&
我的观点是,要想成为真正的新加坡华人,那么你之前的两代人就必须得住在新加坡,甚至更早。我实在不喜欢把现在改籍的中国人叫做新加坡人。
mohistManiac & August 2013 - 07:00 AM&
I like the PRC Chinese that believe freedom of expression is a tangible concept even if they are loud mouthed to try to fight for it however.& But those types like to exaggerate a lot.&
有些大陆人认为言论自由是一种有形的概念,即使他们夸夸其谈的想要争取这样的权利,我也喜欢这样的大陆人。但是这些人总喜欢夸大其词。
xng & August 2013 - 07:19 AM&
YummYakitori, on 22 Aug 2013 - 7:09 PM, said:
But there are not many Indonesians migrating to Singapore, and many of them who are coming here are mostly extremely rich, and they only move here for medical and security purposes, also, not many Indonesians are that rich to come here.
In Malaysia, there are millions of Indonesian Malays (not Chinese) who have migrated to Malaysia, most are given easy permanent residence and eventually citizenship just to increase their race's dominance.3What is 3 million Singaporean Chinese when compared with 100 million Indonesian Malays ? They can overwhelm Singapore demographics easily.
So it is actually a good thing that there are Chinese from China migrating into Singapore. If not, Singaporean Chinese will suffer the same fate as Malaysian Chinese in the future (i.e. being bullied).
并没有很多印度尼西亚人移居新加坡,而宜居到新加坡的很多印尼人都极其富裕,他们仅仅是为了良好的医疗和安全环境搬到这里,但是大部分搬到这里的人并不富裕。
在马来西亚,有数百万移民到马来西亚的印度尼西亚裔马来人,他们大部分都得到了永久居留权和公民权,从而提高印尼人在马来西亚的比重。
相比于1亿的印度尼西亚裔马来人,3百万新加坡华人算什么?他们可以轻易的改变新加坡人口的构成。
所以中国人从中国移居新加坡是一件好事。如果不是这样,新加坡华人会遭遇和马来西亚华人一样的命运(比如,被欺凌)
YummYakitori Posted&22 August 2013 - 08:45 AM&
Posted&22 August 2013 - 08:45 AM
xng, on 22 Aug 2013 - 8:19 PM, said:
In Malaysia, there are millions of Indonesian Malays (not Chinese) who have migrated to Malaysia, most are given easy permanent residence and eventually citizenship just to increase their race's dominance.
在大马,有大量的印尼人移民到马来西亚,大部分都拿到了永久居留权和国籍,以此增加自己种族的比重。
What is 3 million Singaporean Chinese when compared with 100 million Indonesian Malays ? They can overwhelm Singapore demographics easily.
3百万的新加坡华人与100百万的印尼马来人相比算得了什么呢?他们可以轻易的改变新加坡人口的构成。
So it is actually a good thing that there are Chinese from China migrating into Singapore. If not, Singaporean Chinese will suffer the same fate as Malaysian Chinese in the future (i.e. being bullied)
所以说从中国移民到新加坡对新加坡是个好事,否则的话新加坡华裔就会在未来和马来华裔一样的命运(被屠杀)
The Singapore Government is unlikely to allow the Indonesians dominate our demographics - considering most of the people in our cabinet are Chinese, whereas this differs from Malaysia, where their cabinet is mainly made up of Malays.&
新加坡政府是不可能让印尼人主宰新加坡的人口构成的,考虑到大部分内阁成员是华人,这是有别于大马的,大马内阁大部分是马来人。
Anyway, even if the PRC Chinese are migrating to Singapore, what is the total population of 4 million + Singaporean Chinese and PRC Chinese going to do against 100 million Indonesians?&
无论如何来说,即使中国人正在移民新加坡,4百多万的新加坡华人和大陆人要去对抗1亿的印尼人?
BTW, most Indonesians don't like calling themselves 'Malay'. They prefer to call themselves Indonesians, or "Javanese", "Sumatran", "Bornean", depending on which part of Indonesia they come from.&
并且,大部分的印尼裔并不喜欢人们称呼他们为马来人,他们更喜欢称自己是印尼人,或者"爪哇人", "苏门答腊人", "婆罗洲人",取决于他们来自印尼的什么地方。&
xng, on 22 Aug 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:
Only 2 years ? What do you call the Straits Settlements ?
Why do they have the same accent ?
&只有两年?那你怎么称呼海峡殖民地?
为什么他们有同样的口音?&
I mean, strictly speaking, as part of the same nation that was not under the British Empire.&&
严格来说,作为没有被大英帝国统治的同一个国家的一部分,新加坡属于马来西亚的时间只有两年。
General_Zhaoyun &August 2013 - 09:49 AM&
At the end of the day, all I can say is that after 1949 when the Chinese communist occupied mainland China to become PRC, the communist ideology and education destroyed much of moral, manners and cultural heritage that the mainland Chinese used to have. Unfortunately, PRC is still run by the Chinese communist, and the Chinese communist does not seem to want any form of democracy, suppress any form of dissent that they would in order to keep to their power.
I had once argued in Modern Chinese history forum of CHF that if the Chinese communist had lost to KMT in 1949 and KMT or ROC (Republic of China) continued to run mainland China, the mainland Chinese would be alot like the Taiwanese today, who are highly cultured, democratic and liberal in their thinking. And last of all, China would already become a true democracy today if Dr. Sun Yat Sen's ideology continued to function.
我唯一可说的是1949年中国共产党占领了大陆成立了中华人民共和国后,共产党思想和教育毁灭了旧有的道德教条和文化。不幸的是,中国人民共和国今天仍有共产党人运作,而共产党看起来不打算有推行任何形式的民主,镇压任何的异议,好让他们继续延续权力。
我曾经说过,如果中国共产党在1949年输给国民党,国民党或者中华民国可以延续对大陆的统治,大陆会变得和今天的台湾一样,高文化,民主,自由。 最后,如果孙中山的思想能够持续发挥作用的话,那么如今的中国肯定变成一个真正民主的国家了。
xng August 2013 - 11:03 AM&
YummYakitori, on 22 Aug 2013 - 9:45 PM, said:
BTW, most Indonesians don't like calling themselves 'Malay'. They prefer to call themselves Indonesians, or "Javanese", "Sumatran", "Bornean", depending on which part of Indonesia they come from.
Malay is a race. Javanese, sumatra etc are just ethnicities of the same race.
Just like Hokkien, Cantonese, Hakka, Wu are all of the same race Han Chinese.
并且,大部分的印尼裔并不喜欢人们称呼他们为马来人,他们更喜欢称自己是印尼人,或者"爪哇人", "苏门答腊人", "婆罗洲人",取决于他们来自印尼的什么地方。&
马来是一个种族,而"爪哇人", "苏门答腊人", "婆罗洲人"是同一个种族的不同族群。
就好象闽南人,广东人,客家人,都是汉族。
请支持独立网站,转载请注明本文链接:/4443.shtml
文章来源:龙腾网 | 责任编辑:自然

我要回帖

更多关于 美国人看不起中国人 的文章

随机推荐