记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
在线时间1191 小时经验值4590 小站金币14 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限30帖子
副教授, 积分 4590, 距离下一级还需 1411 积分
小站金币14
20小站金币
本帖最后由 怪ˇ兽-7 于
21:37 编辑
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is much easier for people to achieve success without their family members’ help now than in the past. As trend of industrialization and internationalization becomes increasingly fast, more channels are created to help people achieve their dreams and succeed. Ma Yun, the CEO of TAOBAO, has become the richest man in China and succeeded to open a IT school. From my perspective, his success attributes to developed society.
To begin with, individuals and governments are paying much more attention to education now than in the past. As we all know from common sense, knowledge is power. A man with college diploma and expert knowledge can attract employers at an interview, while people who have only secondary education may be rejected even to attend an interview. Since it has been required for everyone in my country to receive high education, people who even have no money can go to school and learn basic knowledge as well. In such case, people’s horizon are able to get broaden, which encourage them to pursue better future and explore themselves.&& Furthermore, with advanced technology, there are more opportunities provided for people to seize when they encounter. With the popularity of internet and smart phones, nearly everything become electronic and thus people can get the latest news and information around the world whenever and wherever they are with just a computer or a phone. Consequently, people can act and make right decisions faster depending on the changing information. Take stock market for example, money is earned in every second unit. If you miss several seconds or minutes, then you may have lost thousands dollars.
Ultimately, people’s connections with each other are getting closer than ever before. From history class, we learned that in ancient time, people used to live independently. That is, they hunted their own food, weaved their clothes and built their own houses. It was really unnecessary to communicate and work with others. But as the society developed, people began to exchange goods and communicate. Gradually, the connection and relationship become deeper and profound. In this way, people can always ask for help from others except from families to get problems solved, which can in turn lead to better success rate. Take the three points into consideration, I think it is safe to say that people can achieve success much more easily without family members’ help now than in the past. Also, better chance to be successful can contribute to the promotion of the society.
相关帖子 |
杀T考G屠鸭,一切尽在TPO小站论坛!
在线时间809 小时经验值3515 小站金币5110 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币5110
又看见TPO小站,真开心^_^
在线时间809 小时经验值3515 小站金币5110 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币5110
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
又看见TPO小站,真开心^_^
在线时间305 小时经验值3440 小站金币18 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限30帖子
讲师, 积分 3440, 距离下一级还需 1061 积分
小站金币18
Itis much easier for people to achieve success without help from family membersnow than in the past.
在线时间15 小时经验值444 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
博士后, 积分 444, 距离下一级还需 57 积分
该用户从未签到排名
在线时间21 小时经验值111 小站金币23 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
硕士生, 积分 111, 距离下一级还需 40 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币23
宜宾看看考虑考虑uuuuuuuuu
账号等级达到“本科生”即可获得
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&托福写作素材:开放的人更成功 -托福 -环球网校
您现在的位置: &&
>> 托福写作素材:开放的人更成功
托福写作素材:开放的人更成功
  【摘要】很多准备托福的同学也许都纠结过托福写作。无论是综合还是独立,想拿高分不准备是不行的。那么,托福写作中如何写出近满分的作文?下面是小编整理的关于托福写作技巧,希望对同学们有帮助。
  (,环球网校托福频道整理)
  For some, being open-minded is as easy as breathing. For most others, it's a challenge-something they have to think about constantly and make a continual effort to keep and obtain. The majority of people struggle with this concept. But making the effort to think openly and embrace new ideas-if you approach it truly-will produce untold benefits for your business and career (your personal life as well) in the seasons to come.
  Since we're all facing this challenge together, what can we do? The following are the things successful people do differently in this regard. They are simple tactics you can use and adopt as well to become more open minded in 2013 and beyond. Follow them carefully, and you will achieve unprecedented success. Here they are:
  & Letting go of control. When you open your mind, you free yourself from having to be in complete control of your thoughts. You allow yourself to experience new ideas and thoughts and you challenge the beliefs you currently have.
  & Experiencing changes. Opening up your mind to new ideas allows you to the opportunity to change what you think and how you view the world. Now, this doesn't mean you necessarily will change your beliefs-in fact, the process may actually reinforce your current beliefs more strongly-but thinking with an open mind gives you the option of creating positive change and stronger results.
  & Making yourself vulnerable. One of the scariest (and greatest) things about seeing the world through an open mind is that you make yourself vulnerable. In agreeing to have an open-minded view of the world, you're also admitting you don't &know it all.& This vulnerability can be both terrifying and exhilarating.
  & Making mistakes. Making mistakes doesn't seem like it would be much of a benefit, but I (and other Forbes contributors) have continually made the case that it is. When you allow yourself to see things from others' perspectives, you gain the opportunity to &fail up&.
  & Strengthening yourself. Open-mindedness provides a platform to build upon, piling one idea on top of another. Everything you experience collectively &adds up,& strengthening the person you are and what you believe in. It's very hard to build on experiences without an open mind.
  & Gaining confidence. When you live with an open mind, you have a strong sense of self. You are not confined by your own beliefs, nor the beliefs of others.
  重点搭配和句子摘抄:
  as easy as breathing: 跟呼吸一样简单
  struggle with xxx :跟xx斗争
  making the effort to xxx :为 xxx 做出努力
  embrace new ideas:拥抱新点子
  produce untold benefits for s/b :产生无数的好处
  use and adopt :使用、采取
  follow them carefully and achieve unprecedented success:仔细的执行并得到前所未有的成功
  open your mind: 打开心扉
  be in complete control of xxx:对xxx完全的掌控
  experience new ideas and thoughts :体验新点子和思想
  challenge the beliefs :挑战信条
  allows you to the opportunity to:给你机会去xxx
  reinforce your current beliefs:加强你现有的信条
  creating positive change :创造正向的改变
  You're also admitting you don't &know it all.&
  同时你也承认你不是通晓所有。
  allow yourself to see things from others' perspectives:
  让你从其他人的角度看问题
  gain the opportunity to :获得机会去xxx
  provides a platform to :提供平台去xxx
  It's very hard to build on experiences without an open mind.
  如果没有一个开放的心态就无法积累经验。
  a strong sense of :强烈的xxx感 (比如achievement-成就感,belonging-归属感,self/identity-自己的认同感)
  适用的题目:
  People should be open to new ideas and change his or her mind to be successful.
  Some people think that the most important quality in choosing the leader of a school organization or club is honesty.
  A leader should have strong opinions and not change his or her mind about those opinions.
  That is a good advice for any leader in a senior position: remain open to ideas from anywhere. I recall a CEO I worked for who regularly called front line staff in his company. He wanted to keep tabs on the pulse of the organization but also to glean suggestions that may have.
  When a leader demonstrates he is open to new ideas, he makes it known that he values others. One executive I know in health care makes it a practice to keep her door open to anyone in the company. That sets the tone for other executives in the organization. Such a practice goes more than gleaning for the &next big thing,& it communicates that the leader values the contributions of others.
  ....(省略)
  Time, as anyone in charge knows, is a leader's chief resource. He or she must spend it wisely. And when a leader chooses to spend that time listening to others, or even rejecting their idea with reasons why, they demonstrate a keen understanding of people.
  Rejecting ideas with reasons is an acknowledgement of personal dignity. It connotes that you care about something about the other person - not in a touchy-feely way - but in a manner that is professional. It shows that a leader respects other people. Respect is an all too often neglected aspect of leadership.
  We all want to be respected by others but how often do we show respect to others, in particular those who report to us? The more we can answer that question in the affirmative the more respect we will get in return. And when that happens people will be happy to share their ideas because they know they have a willing listener.
  环球网校温馨提示:以上是,欢迎同学们登录环球网校频道选择适合自己的课程,更多资料及经验尽在,祝同学们取得好成绩!
您现在的位置: &&
>> 托福写作素材:开放的人更成功分类学习站点
托福写作范文:现在的年轻人比过去更愿意帮助他人
Do you agree or disagree with the statement: young people today are more likely to help others than young people were in the past. 现在的年轻人比过去更愿意帮助别人,是否认同?
In our country there has always been a spirit of volunteerism. As children, we are taught that helping those less fortunate is our responsibility. But unfortunately, the growing prosperity of the nation has placed an emphasis on materialism and individual success, creating a generation of youth that do not understand the meaning of being selfless. I believe young people today are not as charitable as previous generations of young people.
The main reasons I am so skeptical of the inclination of today&s youth to help people is that they are spoiled. I remember when I was young and using a computer at the public library was a privilege. When my parents bought me my own computer when I went to university, I understood how much they sacrificed to give me that as a present. Nowadays, children see expensive computers, like the iPad and iPhone, as a necessity, not a privilege. They receive all these kinds of gifts without comprehending how much their parents sacrifice to give them the very best in the latest technology. They do not know what it is to be without. I believe this has created a generation of selfish young people who do not understand and cannot empathize with those less fortunate, making them less likely to feel compelled to help others.
In addition, I think this generation has not learned to respect others. Trapped in their own digital world, they are unaware of the disrespect they show their elders when they ignore their parents and grandparents as they text and talk on their cellphones. Maybe that is not the sole cause, but I see a distinct difference between how they behave and how my generation behaved at that age. For example, when riding the bus, it is commonplace to offer your seat to an elderly gentleman or lady. Now, when I ride the bus, I constantly see young people who are sitting in the seats specifically reserved for senior citizens and who basically refuse to vacate the seat when a senior citizen enters the bus. Instead, they pretend to be more absorbed in the game on their iPhones, pretending to be unaware of their obligation to offer their chair to those in need. Today&s youth are so wrapped in their own self-interests that they are disrespectful and do not willingly help those in need.
Admittedly, it is not entirely correct to say that all young people are selfish and do not help others. The number of volunteer organizations in schools and community suggests that there are many youths who understand the importance of helping our fellow man. I am certain there are many students who full-heartedly believe in volunteerism and charity, but I think that in general these school volunteer programs serve a selfish end. Volunteering has more or less become a requirement for college applications. A student who does not have any volunteer service experience is a less competitive applicant than one who does have volunteer service experience. Although there may be a few students who genuinely believe in the social responsibility of charity, many students participate simply to forward their own self-interests.
Today&s youth, who have been raised in a period of affluence and privilege and do not understand what it means to have nothing, are self-centered, disrespectful, and less likely to help other than previous generations.
相关热点:
加载更多评论
沪江问答强势来袭:解决的任何学习问题!
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
BEC商务英语入门:书面用语高大上的技巧
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:托福独立写作范文之人生成功的特性_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
托福独立写作范文之人生成功的特性
||暂无简介
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
2015年托福写作语料库:提高员工技能是重要投资
来源:  10:39:05 【】 
考试吧整理“2015年托福写作语料库:提高员工技能是重要投资”更多托福写作范文、托福写作真题等,请访问网!
  【观点类 + 工作类】
  The most important investment for a big company is to improve the efficiency and proficiency of its employees. 提高员工技能是公司最重要的投资,是否认同?(日)
  【头脑风暴导言】
  有谁愿躲在避风的港口,宁愿波涛汹涌的自由。小鹏哥最佩服的两类人:一是文学家;二是企业家。曾经,我和欧亚总裁曹和平交流,他的话语记忆犹新:“男人就是要走一条披荆斩棘之路。”企业的企字,上面为人,下面为止,众归则才聚,才聚则企业强。21世纪最贵的是人才。企业间的竞争,终归还是人才的竞争。巨人集团的史玉柱破产之时,还有百人的创业团队坚守在其身旁,坚信东山再起。马云创业之处,依赖是18罗汉。因此,一流的企业都有标准化的员工培训流程,对于高管,也会定期提供提升职业技能的机会。对于是创业者,提高员工效能,增强员工归属感一定是企业发展的根本。
  【点评】
  学术类论文写作,SAT推荐一边倒支持写法,雅思推荐让步反驳写法,托福推荐让步反驳和一边倒支持两种写法。一边倒支持主题明确;逻辑清晰;易得高分,但要用三个论据和饱满的论证去证明作家立场,绝非易事。本题小鹏哥分享的是一边倒支持原题观点的写法,希望可以抛砖引玉。
  【作家立场】企业家也是战略家,应该具有前瞻性和忧患意识。企业的竞争其实就是人才的竞争,每人创业者都渴望企业强大,而企业强劲发展的基石就是不断地提高员工的效能。
  【原创语料库】
  1. on-the-job training for the internal employees n在职员工的培训
  2. managerial skills and experiences n管理技能和经验
  3. fill managerial position v满足管理职位
  4. sb could have the particular skills and experiences required for the job 某人可以具备工作所需要的技能和经验
  5. impose a good impact on = have a really positive influence on v有积极的影响
  6. play a more important role in v在……方面发挥重要的作用
  7. motivate employees v激发员工
  8. entice and encourage employees v吸引和激励员工
  9. create feelings of optimism v带来乐观情绪
  10. those employees with highest skills and experiences n有丰富的经验和高超技能的职员
  11. high achiever n高效员工
  12. invest in the training of their employees v 投入员工培训
  13. generate more economic value v带来更多的经济价值
  14. enhance the reputation of the firms in the fierce competition v在激烈竞争中,提高公司的美誉度
  15. produce more professionally well-trained staff v培养更多高效员工
  【原创语料库】
  1. The competitions among corporations have become increasingly fierce nowadays. 现在,公司之间的竞争变得日益激烈。
  2. Whether the most worthwhile investment for a company is the cultivation of internal employees’ abilities and skills has ignited public debate. 是否公司最有价值的投资就是内部员工的能力和技能培养引起公众的争议。
  3. Large companies typically have established standards for management and employees and therefore have recognized employee-training programs and standardized dispute resolution methods. 大型企业对于管理层和员工都有明确制度,并且确立了员工培训计划以及标准化的争端解决策略。
  4. In order to generate more economic value and realize the sustainable development , the companies should allocate more financial budget to the training for their employees. 为了创造更多的经济价值以及实现可持续性发展,公司应该在员工培养方面投入更多财力。
  5. The most striking advantage is that the motivation of the employees will be highly inspired, in this sense, they can fulfill their tasks efficiently. 最明显的利好就是这可以激发员工的工作效能,因此,他们可以高效完成任务。
  6. Qualified and frequent trainings enable the labors to work more actively, so, the profits the corporations could make will be greatly multiplied. 高效的惯常的培训使员工积极努力工作,因此,公司可以获利。
  7. Employees will have more passion and confidence after receiving professional trainings,meanwhile, the sense of being valued and respected by the corporations they are serving could successfully stabilize high achievers。接受职业培训后,员工更加热情和自信。同时,他们会有被企业重视和尊敬的感觉,因此,高效员工不会流失。
  8. Paul has been carving out his own career after working for several companies . In the past, when green hands were hired, they needed a long period of time to adapt to the working conditions and familiarize themselves with the procedures 叔叔保罗,经历职场,自我创业。在过去,新职员被雇佣后花费很长时间适应工作以及熟悉工作流程。
  9. Then my uncle begun to invest large sums of money providing professional trainings to make them excel professionally . 叔叔开始花费重金提高职业技能培训,以使他们精通业务。
  10. Much to his relief, new employees are less likely to make mistakes and more likely to be adept at new jobs. 使叔叔无比欣慰的是:新职员很少犯错,更快擅长工作。
  11. Polishing up the skills of the workers can, to larger extent, enhance the competitiveness of the firms. 提高员工技能,在很大程度上,可以提高公司的竞争力。
  12. There are a great many things business leaders can do to stabilize and prosper their corporations. 企业家可以做很多事情来实现公司的稳定和繁荣。
  13. More precisely, managers can allocate the budget to advertisement or betterment of the equipment. However, it is the individual who has the most significant role to play in making companies function smoothly and efficiently , the benefits other activities bring in are obviously dwarfed. 具体而言,管理者可以分配预测投资广告,可以改善设备,但是,因为人才是公司平稳地高效地运转的关键,其他的利好明显微不足道。
  14. High achievers can inject new life into the further development of the corporations 高效员工可以为企业的发展注入新鲜活力,
  15. Therefore,the companies have to spend time and money training internal employees for their jobs. 因此,公司理应花时间和财力培训内部员工。  相关推荐:
文章责编:xingshuanga& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:47:39)?&&( 11:52:46)?&&( 11:50:01)?&&( 11:47:39)?&&( 11:43:14)?&&( 11:37:39)
在线名师:  
新东方教育科技集团教师培训师,十年功勋奖获得者,北京新东方学校综合...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇、考研词汇...[]
在线名师:  
陈毅然 硕士学历,主授新托福阅读课程,具备丰富的教学经验及多次亲身...[]
在线名师:  
新东方在线名师,主讲托福口语、AP物理、SAT填空、SSAT数学等多项。善...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?