用英语说出为什么想做导游英语情景口语的3个原因

求一篇英语作文某旅游公司打算招聘一名英语导游,负责接待来自讲英语的国家的旅游者,要求如下:1,导游英语过关 2,喜欢旅游 3,28周岁以下.假如你是林惠,看到这则招聘启事后,你打算应聘,请你给有关负责人发一封电子邮件,参加应聘.要求80词左右
Dear Sir,I know you want to find a tour guide that can speak English.I think I can get the job,so now I introduce myself to you.I can speak English,and I have passed the English exam.I like to travel to other countries,especially Europen countries.And I have traveled many English-speaking countries like America,Australia and England.I like to speak English with foreigners.I'm 25 this year.I'll try my best to work!If you want me to get the job,please write to me soon.Lin Hui亲爱的先生,我知道你想要找一个会讲英语的导游.我认为我能胜任这份工作,所以现在我向你介绍我自己.我会讲一口流利的英语,而且我已经通过了英语考试.我喜欢到其它国家旅行,特别是欧洲国家.我已经到很多说英语的国家旅行过了,像美国、澳大利亚和英国.我喜欢和外国人用英语交谈.我今年25岁了.我将尽我最大努力工作!如果你想让我得到这份工作,请尽快给我回信.林惠(共94个单词.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To:The Tour Guide CompanyI decided to apply for the tour guide specially in charge of taking english-speaking tourists. I believe i satisfy all the stated conditions to be one of those tour guide...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1,对不起,我英文不是很好!我不能完全理解你的意思!2,我去找英文导游!3,跟我来,我带你过去!
为荣钟情78
sorry,my english is poor,i can't quite catch youwait a minute,i'll go find an english guideplease follow me,i'll show you the way
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码今年寒假.你参加了社会实践活动.去某旅行社当业余导游.请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻.用英语写一篇短文.作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师. Number of people in City X travellingabroad in
and 2006要求:1. 简析表格.说明产生这种现象的原因,2. 结合漫画.谈谈境外旅游出现的问题,3. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
今年寒假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师。&&Number of people in City X travellingabroad in
and 2006要求:1. 简析表格,说明产生这种现象的原因;2. 结合漫画,谈谈境外旅游出现的问题;3. 针对所出现的问题阐述你自己的看法(至少两点);4 参考词汇:吐痰& spit&v.
When people’s life is getting better and better, more and more people choose to spend their holidays abroad. The year 2006 sees a sharp increase in the number of overseas travelers compared with the year 2001, when the number was already more than doubled of the year 1996. It’s a good thing that Chinese tourism is developing very fast. And yet, reports about people’s bad manners flood in. Some are even asked if all Chinese spit and litter everywhere. The poor behavior has done great harm to the image of China, which is really shameful.China has long been regarded as a country with good manners. Everybody should keep some do’s and don’ts in their mind to guide their behavior in public, home and abroad. Win respect for yourself and our country!
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
第二节:书面表达(满分25分) 今年暑假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为暑假作业交给你的英语老师。
来源:全国通用2010年高考书面表达强化训练精华篇
题型:单项填空
&今年寒假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师。
& Number of people in City Xtravellingabroad in
and 2006&&& &&&&&&&&要求:1. 简析表格,说明产生这种现象的原因;2. 结合漫画,谈谈境外旅游出现的问题;3. 针对所出现的问题阐述你自己的看法(至少两点);4参考词汇:吐痰& spit& v. &
今年寒假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师。
今年寒假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师。
Number of people in City X traveling abroad in
and 2006&&&
要求:1.简析表格,说明产生这种现象的原因; 2.结合漫画,谈谈境外旅游出现的问题; 3.针对所出现的问题阐述你自己的看法(至少两点); 4.词数120左右; 5.参考词汇:吐痰& spit& v.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!我的朋友让我帮他回答的面试问题,用英语回答,一个问题写两三句,他是一个导游,1、兼职的好处2.你有什么爱好,空闲时间都干吗,3.你认为北京是个怎样的城市4.你上网都做什么5.你怎么理解团队合作
♀Gueen︿478
1 Part time job can bring me experiences with different area and meeting different people. Meanwhile, it brings profit to me and then I can enjoy better life.2 I would like to play computer games and basketball.I think the spare time is a good opportunity for me to recharge myself.3 I think Beijing is a metro city with abundant resources. You can do every thing you want here.4 I prefer to read news online therefore I can realize what is going on around the world. The internet brings the world closer to me and gives me a wider horizen.5 Teamwork requires every member in the team share sorrow and happiness. Though individual characters are acceptable, the purpose should be the same.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
导游翻译:生活英语之旅游素材三
来源:考试大&&&【233网校:教育考试门户网站】&&&日
  7.Patience  The Guide can never dispense with patience, because he or she is dealing with foreign people who have different ideas and various tastes. No matter how trying things may get, the Guide should never lose his or hers. The Guide should always bear in mind that“The customer is always right”,so he or she should keep calm, never get cross with visitors, learning to reason with them rather than lose temper. The Guide has done one hundred things good for the visitors but if he or she loses temper once, they would possibly hold a grudge against the Guide and the Travel Agency. So the success of life lies not only in energy but also in patience.  8.Prudence  “Modesty helps one progress, while conceit makes one lag”。 This is universally true. No matter what achievements one has made, what compliments one has received, one has no reason to be conceited, as they only serve as a sort of encouragement to further progress. The Guide should make the most advantage of these achievements and compliments to place a higher demand on himself or herself so as to gain more and greater success in the service of interpreting. Many facts have shown that a perfect Guide is very modest and sincere to the colleagues and visitors and he or she never puts on airs, always doing his or her job conscientiously without being noticed. Therefore,the Guide must pay some attention to self-cultivation, always telling himself or herself that he or she is nothing but an English-speaking Guide-interpreter serving foreign visitors wholeheartedly and publicizing Party's policies so as to strengthen the relationship between China and other foreign countries.  9.Politeness  The Guide must have a strong sense of national self-respect as mentioned above, but in the meantime, he or she should be very friendly and polite to visitors. His or her behaviour should neither be haughty nor humble;neither overbearing nor servile; neither supercilious nor obsequious. To some extent, politeness shows one's level of education. A well0educated person must know how to deal with people in a polite way; if the Guide's attitude is rude, he or she would betray himself or herself to be ill-educated. If he or she doesn't know how to be polite, he or she is not fit for the job and had better leave for other positions.  10.Precision  A Guide's interpretation and ability to follow schedule must be precise. It is hard to ask the Guide to do perfect interpreting every time. Nevertheness,the Guide should be able to use proper words in proper places, that would make the true definition of a style. The Guide should be able to get the meaning and ideas precisely across to both sides. A fully qualified interpreter can help bring about a meeting of minds like milk mingling with water.  11.Punctuality  Time means money for passengers. The Guide must be punctual for all the activities, never keeping visitors waiting. Procrastination is the thief of time. The Guide's lateness would effect the image of the Chinese people as he or she is the representative of the Chinese people. So the Guide must strengthen self cultivation and train himself of herself to have a high sense of responsibility, which, in turn, would push him or her to secure punctuality.  12.Providence  To practise thrift is a virtue. The Guide should remember that he or she is operating on a budget and every effort must be made to minimize the Travel Service's costs and the tourists' costs as well. The Guide must be thrifty whenever possible, as a penny saved is a penny gained. The Guide must be on guard against extravagance and waste, which is one of the most important requirements for a Guide
  编辑推荐:
来源:考试大-
责编:ldy&&&
&233网校:证券从业考试网络课程试听
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大导游评论排行
1.&&评论93条
2.&&评论65条
3.&&评论64条
4.&&评论61条
5.&&评论34条
6.&&评论32条