BAIJIA HOT
国际热搜词
Entertainment
老师的大白兔图片
互联网图片
互联网+图片
Technology帮忙翻译一下
帮忙翻译一下
美国宾夕法尼亚大学的科学家建立了第一个人类神经细胞组织系统,在实验室里让活体神经细胞形成了一个网状结构。研究人员指出,只需假以时日,这一网状结构就可移植到人体,用于修复受损神经系统。
  研究人员从器官捐赠者处得到4个胸神经细胞,又从16名做神经节截除术的病人身上获取到脊根神经节神经细胞。他们将这些神经细胞纯后化,放置于特定的生长室,运用牵张生长技术,使神经轴突在一段时间后慢慢拉伸,直至达到预期长度。这些神经元存活了至少3个月,在此期间一直保持产生动作电位。电信号沿着神经纤维传送,伴随着轴突的伸长,神经细胞间建立联系,第一个人类活体神经组织结构创建成功。
  神经细胞移植是治疗神经受损最有希望的方法。以往的动物试验已证实这一方法是可行的,但由于神经元来源有限,很难得到广泛应用。科学家目前建立的三维神经网络,酷似一个小型的神经系统,能在临床中做到大批量移植。
补充:翻译好的积分会追加
补充:请用口语翻译 
不要用google全文翻译
要准确点的语法
不区分大小写
Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania established the first tissue of a human nervous system, in the laboratory so that nerve cells in vivo form a network structure. The researchers pointed out, just in time, this network structure can be transplanted into the human body to repair damaged nervous system. The researchers obtained from organ donors at four thoracic nerve cells, and from 16 ganglion to be cut away to do surgery on patients access to the spinal root ganglion neurons. They will, after these nerve cells of pure, placed in a specific growth chamber, using stretch growth techniques, so that axons after some time slowly stretched until the desired length. These neurons survived at least 3 months, during this period remained generate action potentials. Electrical signals transmitted along nerve fibers, accompanied by the elongation of axons, nerve cells establish contact between the first body of a living human nerve tissue structures to create success. Neural cell transplantation is the treatment of nerve damage to the most promising approach. The past, animal testing has confirmed that this approach is feasible, but due to limited sources of neurons, it is difficult to be widely used. Scientists have now created three-dimensional neural network, resembles a small, nervous system, can be done in large quantities in clinical transplantation.
Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania established the first tissue of a human nervous system, in the laboratory so that nerve cells in vivo form a network structure. 研究人员指出,只需假以时日,这一网状结构就可移植到人体,用于修复受损神经系统。 The researchers pointed out, just in time, this network structure can be transplanted into the human body to repair damaged nervous system.
研究人员从器官捐赠者处得到4个胸神经细胞,又从16名做神经节截除术的病人身上获取到脊根神经节神经细胞。 The researchers obtained from organ donors at four thoracic nerve cells, and from 16 ganglion to be cut away to do surgery on patients access to the spinal root ganglion neurons. 他们将这些神经细胞纯后化,放置于特定的生长室,运用牵张生长技术,使神经轴突在一段时间后慢慢拉伸,直至达到预期长度。 They will, after these nerve cells of pure, placed in a specific growth chamber, using stretch growth techniques, so that axons after some time slowly stretched until the desired length. 这些神经元存活了至少3个月,在此期间一直保持产生动作电位。 These neurons survived at least 3 months, during this period remained generate action potentials. 电信号沿着神经纤维传送,伴随着轴突的伸长,神经细胞间建立联系,第一个人类活体神经组织结构创建成功。 Electrical signals transmitted along nerve fibers, accompanied by the elongation of axons, nerve cells establish contact between the first body of a living human nerve tissue structures to create success.
神经细胞移植是治疗神经受损最有希望的方法。 Neural cell transplantation is the treatment of nerve damage to the most promising approach. 以往的动物试验已证实这一方法是可行的,但由于神经元来源有限,很难得到广泛应用。 The past, animal testing has confirmed that this approach is feasible, but due to limited sources of neurons, it is difficult to be widely used. 科学家目前建立的三维神经网络,酷似一个小型的神经系统,能在临床中做到大批量移植。 Scientists have now created three-dimensional neural network, resembles a small, nervous system, can be done in large quantities in clinical transplantation.
Scientists
at the University of Pennsylvania established the first tissue of a
human nervous system, in the laboratory so that nerve cells in vivo
form a network structure. The researchers pointed out, just in time,
this network structure can be transplanted into the human body to
repair damaged nervous system.
The researchers obtained from
organ donors at four thoracic nerve cells, and from 16 ganglion to be
cut away to do surgery on patients access to the spinal root ganglion
neurons. They will, after these nerve cells of pure, placed in a
specific growth chamber, using stretch growth techniques, so that axons
after some time slowly stretched until the desired length. These
neurons survived at least 3 months, during this period remained
generate action potentials. Electrical signals transmitted along nerve
fibers, accompanied by the elongation of axons, nerve cells establish
contact between the first body of a living human nerve tissue
structures to create success.
Neural cell transplantation is
the treatment of nerve damage to the most promising approach. The past,
animal testing has confirmed that this approach is feasible, but due to
limited sources of neurons, it is difficult to be widely used.
Scientists have now created three-dimensional neural network, resembles
a small, nervous system, can be done in large quantities in clinical
transplantation.
The American Pennsylvania University&s scientists have established the first humanity nerve cell organization system, let the living specimen nerve cell in the laboratory form a network structure. The researchers pointed out that only need assume by the date and time, this network structure may transplant the human body, uses in repairing suffers injury the nervous system. the researchers obtain 4 chest nerve cell from the organ contributor place, also makes the ganglion truncation from 16 to gain except on the technique patient body to the keel root ganglion nerve cell. After they these nerve cell pure, lays aside in the specific growth room, the utilization pulls opens the growth technology, causes the nerve axon after period of time slowly stretches, until achieves the anticipated length. These neurons have survived at least for 3 months, has maintained has the action potential. The electrical signal along the nerve fiber transmission, is following the axon elongation, the nerve intercellular space establish contact, the first human living specimen Nervous tissue structure founds successfully. the nerve cell transplant is treats the nerve to suffer injury the most hopeful method. The former animal experiment confirmed that this method is feasible, but because the neuron originates limitedly, very difficult to obtain the widespread application. The scientist the establishment three dimensional neural network, resembles a small nervous system at present, can achieve the mass in clinical to transplant
Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania established the first tissue of a human nervous system, in the laboratory so that nerve cells in vivo form a network structure. The researchers pointed out, just in time, this network structure can be transplanted into the human body to repair damaged nervous system.The researchers obtained from organ donors at four thoracic nerve cells, and from 16 ganglion to be cut away to do surgery on patients access to the spinal root ganglion neurons. They will, after these nerve cells of pure, placed in a specific growth chamber, using stretch growth techniques, so that axons after some time slowly stretched until the desired length. These neurons survived at least 3 months, during this period remained generate action potentials. Electrical signals transmitted along nerve fibers, accompanied by the elongation of axons, nerve cells establish contact between the first body of a living human nerve tissue structures to create success.Neural cell transplantation is the treatment of nerve damage to the most promising approach. The past, animal testing has confirmed that this approach is feasible, but due to limited sources of neurons, it is difficult to be widely used. Scientists have now created three-dimensional neural network, resembles a small, nervous system, can be done in large quantities in clinical transplantation.
Scientists at the university of Pennsylvania established the first human nerve cells in the laboratory system, make living nerve cells formed a mesh structure. Researchers say, just over time, this can be transplanted into mesh structure of human body, used to repair the damaged nervous system.
Researchers from the organ donors have four chest nerve cells, and from 16 do resection of ganglion patients get ridge root ganglion neurons. They will these nerve cells, placed in the pure after the growth of particular use ZhangShengChang lead, technology, make the axonal after period of time, until the desired slowly tensile length. These neurons alive for at least three months, during which keep action potentials. Signal along fibers, accompanied by axons between nerve cells, the elongation, the first human living neural organization to create success.
Nerve cell transplantation is the most promising treatment of nerve damage. Previous animal experiment has proved that this method is feasible, but due to limited sources of neurons, widely applied. Scientists now established three-dimensional neural network, resembling a small nerve system, can accomplish in clinical mass transplantation.
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语帝进!健身房里请人保护做卧推,英语怎么说?_健美吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:419,187贴子:
英语帝进!健身房里请人保护做卧推,英语怎么说?
随后会放制作过程
几个月前开过这个贴现在...
我不知道,为什么一些演...
从类型电影的角度来看,...
地表最强, 周而复始, ...
先来一“大波”广告:吧友...
#金马奖预测#第53届台...
吧友们记得关注“阅经吧”...
2016年,进入二次元这个...
【ID】2Amet 【地区】贵...
一楼可爱包子镇楼,萌货...
接下来的几个月 请好好...
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
有时候说i need protection或者是can you cover for me其实我也不知道到底该怎么说但是别人可以听懂
HEY,DUDE!I LIKE UR SEXY MUSCLE! DO U WANNA PLAY MY ANAL?
could you give me a supportcould you support megive me a support please
HEY,DUDE!I LIKE UR SEXY MUSCLE! DO U WANNA PLAY MY ANAL? COME ON, GIVE ME UR FUKING COKE! PUMP MY NASTY BACK DOOR~~~~
U cutie little boy, have u ever heard or done Anal?
吧主来删我纯洁的心灵再次受到伤害
其实应该这么说 da ge ni hao ,qin wen neng gei xiao di bao hu yi xia ma
回复:8楼ok~ no wen ti
qing bang wo zuo ge bao hu
挂机一个月得百万,你还蓝瘦香菇么?
哈哈,谢谢大家了。。。
回复:5楼突然发现偶拼错了,哈哈,变成了,给我瓶可乐。。。。。
回复:5楼5楼是小受型的。
回复:13楼额,我取向正常,只是根据情境发挥一下。
Would u mind have my back
Could&you&give&me&some&asistence&是bench&press
其实最简单的,指着卧推架,excuse me, could u give me some help?
SPOT, SPOT, SPOT
Would you please help/support me a little bit?
I wanna practice bech press.Please help me to protect it.
20L 你能像我一样打加粗的么?
完了 杯具了 没加粗。。
美国人都是跟我说could you bench me?这是最简单的说法了
最个力量大点的黑人,然后说 hei,nigger,suck my dick
Could you help me? 再比划一下就差不多了
SOS或者help me!这多简单!
U总 ”suck my shit“
wei ! na ge
ni!guo lai
hu yi xia !
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&