lt take mtake care aboutt 什么 to get there.

仁爱英语总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
仁爱英语总结
上传于||文档简介
&&仁​爱​英​语​总​结
你可能喜欢情景对话(问路)
情景对话(问路)
英语问路情景对话&&问路的几种表示方法: &&<font color="#. Could you tell me how I can get to the museum? & & & &&& & 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? & &<font color="#.Would you please tell me where the post office is? & & & && & 请告诉我邮局在哪儿? & & &<font color="#. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. & & & && & 对不起,我要找一家药店。 &&&chemist(开米死特)n.化学家;药剂师;药房<font color="#. Is the zoo far from here? & & & & & &&& & 动物园离这儿远吗? &<font color="#. Will it take long to get to the airport? & &&& & 去机场要很长时间吗? &&回答别人问路的表示方法: & & &<font color="#. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights.&& & 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。 &<font color="#.Turn right at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) & & & & & &&& & 在第二个十字路口向右转弯。 & & &<font color="#. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. & & &&& & 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。 & &&<font color="#. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. &&& & 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。 & & &<font color="#. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. & && & 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。 &<font color="#. There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. &&& &史密斯街和海湾路的十字路口有个邮局。&<font color="#.The hospitai is on the corner of Yuhong Jie and Xinzheng Jie. & &&& & 医院位于育红街和新政街的街角上。 &<font color="#.There's a bus stop across the street on the corner of and Bellflower. && &在街对面,切里街和贝尔弗劳尔大道的转角上有一个公共汽车站。 &<font color="#.Take a number 10 bus going down Cherry. & & && & 乘沿切里街行驶的10路公共汽车。 &距离的表示 &It's only about ten minutes' walk. & & & & & & & & && &那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。 & &&& &it常被用来表示距离,后面可以跟表示距离的名词短语,& &也可以跟“名词(表示时间) + 名词(表示行走方式)”,要注意撇号的位置。例如: It is three miles to the lake. & & & & & & 这儿离湖有3英里的路程。 & &&My home is not far from here. It's only five minutes' walk.&&我家离这儿不远,走5分钟就到。 & & It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. & & & & 从上海坐车到苏州有1小时的路程。 & & &其它的的询问 &How long will I get/arrive there? & & & & &&我多久会到达那里?&How long will it take me to get/arrive there? & & &到达那里将要花费我多长时间?How far is it? (那里)有多远? & & &Which bus should I take? & &我应该乘哪一路公共汽车? &&常用的问路句型 & & & & &&<font color="#.Excuse me,can you tell me the way to……? & & & & &&<font color="#.Where is ……? & & & &&<font color="#.How can I get to ……? & & & & && &<font color="#.I wonder where …… is. & & & &&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &问路程及交通方式的句型 & & & & &How far is the bus stop from here? & &汽车站离这儿有多远? & & & &&How can I get there?我怎么去那里? & & & & & &&Which bus shall I take? &&我应该坐哪一路车? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &指路常用的句型&<font color="#.Take along with this street,and ……is on you left. &<font color="#.Go down this way, and turn left at the firt crossing,and you 'll find ……is right there, on your left.<font color="#.……is behind(near,next to,on the left of)…… &<font color="#.You can just take NO.111 bus, and get off at the second station.And you 'll see it. &<font color="#.Look! ……is in front of us far away,right there! & & & & & &“问路”英语对话练习&Conversation 1&A : Excuse me , sir . Is there a barber near here ?n.理发师 &vi.当理发师 &&vt.给…理发;修剪B : Yes , the nearest one is at the third cross of this road.A : I’m a stranger here . How can I get there , please ?B : Just walk down the road for a few minutes , and you’ll find it on your right .A : Thank you very much .Conversation 2&A : Excuse me , please . Could you tell me how to get to the No.10 Middle School?B : Walk down this road , take the fourth turn to the right . Then you’ll see it .A : Is it far from here to there ?B : No. It’s only about five minutes’ walk .A : Many thanks !B : Not at all.(一点也不,别客气)Conversation 3A : Excuse me , sir , could you please tell me the way to Xidan Bookstore ?B : Yes , of course . Would you like to walk there or take a bus ?A : Er...Is it far from here ?B : It’s just about ten minutes’ walk . Go along this street , on the third cross you’ll find it on your left .A : Then I’ll walk . Many thanks .B : Not at all .Conversation 4A : Excuse me , sir , Is this the road to the peace Store?B : You could get there this way , but it’d be faster to go along the Wort Street .A : Where’s Wort Street , please?B : Turn right at the third intersection, you’ll see the street and then walk along the street to the south.A : How far is it from the Wort Street ?B : Just walk for a few minutes , you’ll find it .A : Thank you very much .Conversation 5A : Where on earth are we ?B : Judging by all the traffic , I’d say we’re near the outskirts of the city .A : What did I do wrong? Did I take a wrong turn ?B : I’m not sure, but I think you turned right when you should have turned left on the flyover bridge .A : I’m grateful to you .B : It’s a pleasure.Conversation 7A : Excuse me , could you tell me the way to the Summer Palace ?B : Sure . You can take No .9 bus .A : Well , now we should turn back a few kilometres .B : It seems that the traffic sign is much more important than the map .Conversation 6A : Excuse me . I wonder if you can help me .B : I’ll try my best&A : I’m completely lost . I’m trying to find the way to my daughter’s home.B : Please tell me where your daughter’s home is .A : Her home is between the China hotel and Li Sheng Theater .B : Turn right at the second traffic light and you will see it on your left .A : Where should I get off ?B : At the fifth stop .A : Just on the other side of the street .Conversation 8A : Excuse me . Can you tell me where South Street is , please?B : Take the second turn on the left and then ask again .A : Is it far?B : No , it’s only about five minutes’ walk .A : Excuse me , Sir . Could you tell me how to get to the Empire State Building ?B : Yes . You must be a stranger . Where do you come from ?I can’t recognize Your accent .A : I’m from Sydney , Australia . This is my first visit to the States and I want to see as many sights as I can .B : Well , turn to the right at the traffic lights .A : Many thanks .B : Not at all .Conversation 9A : Will it take me long to get there ?B : No, it’s not far at all . In fact I’m going in the same direction . Come and I’ll show you the way when we get to the crossroads .A : That’s very kind of you .B : Not at all .Conversation 10A : Excuse me . Could you tell me how to get to the Science Museum?B : Let me see ...Go down two blocks , and turn left . Then go down that street , cross the bridge . It’s on the left .A : OK! So ...I go down two blocks , turn left , cross the bridge , and then take the first left.B : Have you got the whole direction?A : Yes , thank you very much .& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&

我要回帖

更多关于 take me there 的文章

随机推荐