英语作文 杰克琼斯适合年龄想加入体育俱乐部他的年龄

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 假如杰克是你的同学,请根据以下内容,介绍他的情况。..
书面表达。&&&& 假如杰克是你的同学,请根据以下内容,介绍他的情况。&&&& 1. 来自英国,高大强壮,学习努力,是个尖子生。&&&& 2. 擅长篮球,是学校篮球队的成员,放学后每周二次练习打篮球。&&&& 3. 他很少吃甜食,晚餐常吃蔬菜和牛肉。&&&& 4. 喜欢中国春节,爱看舞狮和传统的中国食物。&&&& 注意:&&&& 1. 短文须包括以上要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯;&&&& 2. 词数:60个左右,不包括开头所给句子。&&&& Jack is my classmate.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期末题
&&&& Jack is my classmate. He is from England. He looks tall and strong. He works hard. He is a top student and good at playing basketball so he's a member of school basketball team. After school, he practises basketball twice a week. He seldom eats sweet food. For dinner, he often eats vegetables and beef. He likes Spring Festival. He enjoys watching lion dance and eating traditional Chinese food.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 假如杰克是你的同学,请根据以下内容,介绍他的情况。..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 假如杰克是你的同学,请根据以下内容,介绍他的情况。..”考查相似的试题有:
11451528299327416752505157549309638【急】求一篇英语作文杰克(Jack)没通过英语考试,但他却对父母撒谎说通过了.杰克现在很后悔,不知该怎么做.假设你是杰克的笔友刘洋,请给他写封邮件,提一些建议.70词左右,谢谢.
有爱caPF74HF75
Jack Zhicuojiugai hell Do not lie the next time Lying is wrong Integrity are basic guidelines If you do not pass the next test can be hard to ah Jack, you should go and apologize to the parents asking for forgiveness I think the next time you take out the outstanding efforts must Examination results
我要作文,帮我把句子连成一篇作文可以吗?谢谢。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文3篇。 急急急求英语作文3篇。 假设你是李华,昨天你参加了学校组织的演讲比赛,并获得了一等奖,由于刚回美国度假的外籍老师杰克对你的参赛提够了许多帮助,现在想用英语给他写个电子邮件,内容如下,介绍参赛情况,告知获奖,表达获奖感受
御妹′d1565
Dear My handsome Charlie,I can not wait anymore, I'm very excited to share the good news with you at frist time. I got the first prize of our school English speach contest. I'm very happy to get ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文用第三人称写80-120词 名叫jack 年龄13 美国人 爱好:喜欢打篮球,1.希望长大能为NBA打球 2.对收集硬币感兴趣,从六岁开始收集硬币,并从中学到了许多最爱:1.杰克很爱他的妈妈,每次妈妈过生日总给妈妈送小礼物
°迷岛9Wp5
There is an American called Jack who is
thirteen.He has many hobbies. He likes playing basketball very much. So he wants to be a professional player when he grows up. And he can join NBA of the USA. What's more, he was interested in collecting coins. He started to collect coins when he was six years old. And he learned a lot from collecting coins. Jack is a good boy.He loves his mother.And He always buys a gift for his mother on her birthday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 体育俱乐部 的文章

随机推荐