我是您今天游览车 英文本市的导游英文

颐和园中英文导游词3篇_北京导游词
颐和园中英文导游词3篇
学习啦【北京导游词】 编辑:刘丽
  颐和园是我国现存规模最大,保存最完整的皇家园林,被誉为皇家园林博物馆。下面是学习啦为大家带来的颐和园中英文词,希望可以帮助大家。
  颐和园中英文1:
  大家好,这次去颐和园由我带大家去游览。对了,忘记说,我的名字叫吴洋羊,大家叫我洋羊就可以了。
  Everybody is good, go to the Summer Palace by me to take you to visit this time. Rightness, forgot to say, my name is Wu Yang sheep, you call me the sheep.
  快到颐和园了,我先向大家介绍一下。颐和园位于北京西北郊,主要是有万寿山和昆明湖。再提醒大家几点。1。不能乱扔垃圾,要扔就扔在周围的垃圾桶。2。要跟紧我,颐和园很大,一不小心会迷路的。3。带的贵重自己放好。
  Quick to the Summer Palace, I introduce to you first. The Summer Palace is located in the northwest Beijing, is mainly with longevity hill and kunming lake. Remind you again what time. 1. Don't litter, to throw it in the surrounding the trash. 2. To closely to me, the Summer Palace is very big, would get lost carelessly. 3. Take valuables myself.
  这就是颐和园的大门,很大,很宽阔。
  This is the gate, the Summer Palace is very large, very wide.
  大家跟我一起进来。
  Everyone come together with me.
  瞧,这是远近闻名的长廊,全长728米,共273间,是中园园林中最长的游廊,1992年被认定为世界上最长的画廊,列入&吉尼斯世界纪录&,廊上的每根枋梁都有,共有图画14000余幅,内包括山水风景,花鸟鱼虫,人物等。没有哪两幅画是一模一样,没有一点儿相似的。
  Look, this is the famous promenade, the total length of 728 meters, a total of 273 rooms, is the longest in the garden landscape in the veranda, was identified as the world's longest art gallery in 1992, listed in the &guinness book of world records,& gallery on each fang liang have coloured drawing or pattern, there are pictures of more than 14000, including landscapes, flower, such as characters and their stories. No two picture is the same, not a bit similar.
  别忘了看两旁的花草,也很美。
  Don't forget to look on both sides of the flowers and plants, is also very beautiful.
  现在走完长廊了,来到万寿山脚下。大家抬头向上看,那座八角宝塔形的三层建筑,就是佛香阁。下面的一排排金碧辉煌的宫殿,就是以前很漂亮的排云殿。大家随我一起爬上万寿山吧。
  Now walk the promenade, came to the foot of longevity hill. Everybody looked up and look up, the anise three layers of pyramid building, is the Buddha incense. The following rows of resplendent and magnificent palace, is used to be a beautiful cloud temple. Everyone with me to climb to the longevity hill, have.
  现在已经在万寿山了,看一看下头的景色。这下头是昆明湖。
  Is now in the longevity hill, take a look at the head of the scenery. The head is kunming lake.
  大家跟我一起下去吧。
  You go down with me.
  这就是昆明湖,清得像一面镜子,绿得像一块碧玉。想坐游船的可以去,等会儿到这集合。
  This is the kunming lake, clear as a mirror, like a piece of green jade. Want to take a cruise ship can go to, come to that later.
  现在,看这边的桥,叫十七孔桥,因为它有十七个孔。桥的的栏杆上有上百根石柱,柱子上刻着小狮子。这么多的狮子,姿态不一,没有哪只是相同的。
  Now, on this side of the bridge, that the marble seventeen-arch bridge which, because it has the 17th hole. There were hundreds of pillar in the bridge railing, pillars carved with a lion. So many lions, different attitude, which is just the same.
  今天的游览结束了,下回再见。拜拜!
  Today's tour is over, see you next time. Bye bye!
  颐和园中英文2:
  亲爱的游客们:
  Dear visitors:
  大家好,我是阳光社的导游,我姓罗,你们可以叫我小罗。很高兴能为您服务,希望您们旅行快乐。今天,我们要去美丽的颐和园游玩,它是被列入《世界名录》的皇家园林,但是在游玩的时候我给你们提几个要求:不要到处走动,以免掉队;不可以抽烟;不可以乱扔垃圾。
  Hi, I'm sunshine travel guide, my name is luo, you can call me xiao luo. Glad to be of service, I hope you happy journey. Today, we're going to visit the beautiful Summer Palace, it was included in the list of the world &royal garden, but the pleasure when I gave you a few requirements: don't move around, C Can't litter.
  现在我们就进了颐和园的大门,绕过大殿,就来到有名的长廊了。看,那绿漆的柱子,红漆的栏杆,多漂亮呀!这条长廊长七百多米,分成二百七十三间,每一间的横槛上都有五彩的画。几千幅画没有哪两幅是相同的。这么特别的景色,您一定没见过吧!
  We are now into the door to the Summer Palace, around the hall, came to the famous long corridor. Look, the pillars of the green paint, red paint of the rail, how beautiful! This corridor of more than seven hundred meters long, divided into two hundred and seventy-three rooms, each of the cross on the sill have colorful pictures. No two thousands of painting picture is the same. Such a special scenery, you must have never seen!
  走完长廊,我们就来到了万寿山脚下,抬头仰望就可以看见一座八角宝塔形的三层建筑耸立在半山腰上,屋顶上的琉璃瓦闪闪发光,那就是佛香阁了。下面一排排金碧辉煌的宫殿,就是排云殿了。
  Walk the promenade, we came to the foot of longevity hill, look up you can see a three layer architecture of anise pyramid stand in the hillside, the glass tiles sparkling in the roof, that is the buddhist incense. The following rows of resplendent and magnificent palace, is the row of cloud temple.
  我们现在登上了万寿山,颐和园的景色大半收在眼底。看前面那就是昆明湖了,昆明湖静得像一面镜子,绿得像一块碧玉,现在我们就去昆明湖细细游赏吧!
  We are now on the longevity hill, the Summer Palace landscape most in view. Look at the front that is kunming lake, kunming lake quiet like a mirror, like a piece of green jade, now we will go to kunming lake finely touring!
  看,昆明湖好大呀,它周围的堤岸也好长呀。我们现在要到昆明湖的小岛了。通向小岛的这座桥是有名的十七孔桥,这座桥有&三多&,一是桥洞多,二是狮子多,三是石柱多。看,这座桥的每根石柱上都着精美的小狮子。这么多的小狮子,姿态各异,没有哪两只是相同的,真是人间极品。
  Look, kunming lake good big ah, bank or grow around it. We now have to go to kunming lake island. To the island of the bridge is famous, the marble seventeen-arch bridge which the bridge has &sanduo&, it is a little tunnel, the second is the lion, the three pillars of is. Look, the bridge has in each pillar carved with beautiful little lion. So many little lion, different posture, no two are just the same, really juicy.
  颐和园到处都有美丽的景色,说也说不尽,下面请你们细细游赏吧!一会儿在这里集合。
  The Summer Palace is filled with the beauty of the scene, said also said not, below please be touring! Collection here in a minute.
  颐和园中英文导游词范文3:
  大家好!欢迎来到颐和园,今天由我来担任你们的导游,我叫杨依璠,大家可以叫我杨导游,废话不多说,现在就开始我们一天的旅程吧!
  Everybody is good! , welcome to the Summer Palace today by me to serve as your guide, my name is Yang in Fan, you can call me Yang, tour guide, please donate said, now let's start our day trip!
  首先,我们绕过大殿,来到有名的长廊,这条长廊有七百多米,分成273间,绿漆的柱子,红漆的栏杆,每一间的横槛上都有五彩的画,画着人物、花草、山水,几千幅画,没有那两幅画是相同的,长廊的两旁还栽满了花草树木,这一朵花还没谢,那一朵花又开了,让我们感觉神清气爽。好了,我们走了这么大一会儿,也累了,现在请旅客朋友们坐在长廊的凳子上,休息一会儿,吃点儿东西,喝点水,但是大家千万不要把垃圾乱扔,这样即破坏环境,又给清洁工人员带来了不便,请大家把垃圾都丢到垃圾箱里。这不是一举两得吗!
  First, we bypass hall, came to the famous promenade, the gallery has more than seven hundred meters, is divided into 273, the pillars of the green paint, red paint railings, each cross sill have colorful paintings, painted figures, flowers and plants, landscape, thousands of painting, without the two picture is the same, the gallery also planted with trees and flowers on both sides, this didn't thank a flower, the flower opened again, and let us feel refreshed. Well, we walked so much in a short while, also tired, now please passengers sit on a porch friends stool, have a rest, eat something, have a drink of water, but you don't throw the trash, so that damage the environment, and brought inconvenience to cleaner, please put the rubbish into the dustbin. This is not kill two birds with one stone!
  我们游览过了长廊,现在请大家跟随我到万寿山来游玩吧!现在我们已经在万寿山的脚下了,请旅客朋友们抬头向上看,我们会看到一个八角宝塔形的三层建筑耸立在半山腰上,这就是佛香阁,下面的一排排金碧辉煌的宫殿,就是排云殿。
  We visited the gallery, now follow me to the longevity hill, please come and visit! We are now at the feet of the longevity hill, please passengers friends look up look up, we will see a three layer architecture of anise pyramid stand in the hillside, this is the Buddha incense, the rows of resplendent and magnificent palace, is the cloud temple.
  现在我们在万寿山山上了,据说这里是看颐和园全景最好的地方,我们向前眺望,映入眼帘的是昆明湖,它静得像一面镜子,绿得像一块碧玉,不知旅客们有没有这样的感觉?
  Now we in longevity hill mountain, it is said that this is the best place to see the Summer Palace view, we look forward, greeted the kunming lake, it quiet like a mirror, like a piece of green jade, I wonder if the passengers have such feeling?
  我们已经在万寿山山下了,昆明湖就在我们眼前,它围绕这长长的堤岸,堤上有好几座式样不同的石桥,湖中心有个小岛,我们走过长长的石桥就可以去小岛上玩,这座石桥叫十七孔桥,桥栏杆上有上百根石柱,柱子上都雕刻着小狮子,姿态不一,没有那两只是相同的。
  We are already below the longevity hill and kunming lake is in front of us, it around this long bank, there are several styles of different stone bridge, on the lake in the center there is a small island, we can go to the island to play through the stone bridge, the bridge is called the marble seventeen-arch bridge which, railing on hundreds of pillar, pillars are carved with a lion, have different attitude, without those two are just the same.
  时间过得真快,到和大家说再见的时候了,真希望大家以后有机会再来观赏一下颐和园的美景。
  How time flies, to say goodbye to you all, wish you have a chance to later to enjoy the beauty of the Summer Palace.
看过颐和园中英文导游词的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[颐和园中英文导游词3篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
731人看了觉得好
1638人看了觉得好
5435人看了觉得好
【北京导游词】图文推荐“欢迎大家乘坐东方旅游客车,今天我会与您一同去参观钱塘江大潮。首先,我来做一下自我介绍,我姓王,大家就叫我王导吧!”我说。关键词:,更多今天我来当导游的相关文章推荐亲爱的游客们,今天由我来当大家的导游,我感到十分荣幸。希望在这美好的一天给大家带来快乐。游客们,现在我们来到的是长廊,你...很高兴成为大家的导游!我叫王诗诗,大家叫我王导好了。俗话说:“五岳归来不看山,黄山归来不看岳。黄山以奇松、怪石、云海、...亲爱的游客们:今天有幸陪同大家一道参观龙门石窟,我感到很高兴。这里就是位于中原地带的“九朝之都”—洛阳。而龙门石窟在距...大家好,我是你们的小导游。今天我要带你们去黄山游玩。说起黄山“四绝”排名第一的当然是奇松。黄山的松树有着无比顽强力。他们...我姓韩,名子烨,芳龄9岁,大家叫我韩导游就行了,今天呢,就由我韩导游带领大家参观我们局小的美丽校园,请大家多多指导,多多...大家下车了,跟着导游走进去,哇,看到一片花的海洋,各种各样地花儿开得万紫千红,散发着一阵阵清香。我们向前走看到了迷你高…《作文:我是小导游》我是1号小导游,今天,我带大家到朔州市的儿童乐园去玩。儿童公园建于1992年,它位于朔州市主干道开发路...颐和园导游词广东省惠东县平山一小四(6)班庞海飞各位游客:你们好!我们今天浏览的地方是举世闻名的颐和园。请大家在游览的...正所谓“不到长城非好汉”,我今天就来到了长城,体验登长城,当好汉的感觉。...早在车上,导游就介绍过了,八达岭长城史称天下九塞...我姓黄,大家可以叫我小黄,我是这次北京之旅的导游。今天我们来到了被称为奇迹的世界遗产?长城。大家随我下车吧!看,这就是...今日作文推荐榜用户名:密 &&&码:网友推荐的作文最新发布相关链接本文()由网友AO13579投稿,若侵犯了您的权益,请联系本站处理。本站发布的作文,不做任何商业用途,版权归作者所有。作文数字:
我是小导游作文100字
字数:100字
时间: 点击:
篇一:我是小导游[100字]李璋颖
  大家好,欢迎来到美丽的黄山。现在我带大家去看一看这里有名的黄山奇石。
  我为大家介绍下这块石头,这块石头名叫&仙女弹琴&,看起来像一个仙女在弹琴,换一个角度来看,像是一个老奶奶靠在沙发上休息,再换一个角度,看上去像一头大象。
  的介绍就到这里,大家可以继续往前走,前面有很多各种各样的奇石。谢谢大家来黄山旅游。
篇二:我是小导游[100字]王云泽
  你们好,欢迎到黄山来旅游。黄山位于我国安徽省的南部,我今天要带大家去参观黄山风景区美丽的景点。
  你们看,那边石头多有趣呀!让我带你们去看看吧!快看,那块石头像一把剪刀,所以它叫做剪刀石。我们再从另一个方向看这块石头,看,它又像扬帆起航的帆船。再从另一个角度看它,它又像一只鳄鱼的嘴巴,娓娓张开。
  今天我带大家看的石头就这些了,现在是大家的自由时间,大家可以去看看其他石头。篇三:我是小导游[100字]陈h蒙
  有一口香的肉夹馍,它香而不腻,是西安的传统小吃。接着端上来了浆水鱼鱼,你知道它为什么叫鱼鱼儿吗?因为他的样子就像在水里游的小鱼。我还吃了金灿灿的糜子粥,香甜可口,还有枣沫糊,那里的枣味很浓郁,非常有营养。
  听了我的介绍你流口水了吗?西安不仅有举不胜数的名胜古迹,还有各式各样的小吃等着您,欢迎您到西安来玩。
  家长评语:由吃饭而想到了当一次小小导游,向大家介绍西安的名小吃,这顿饭让孩子更加了解西安、热爱西安。
篇四:我是小导游[100字]
  嘿!大家好!让我介绍一下西湖美景吧!
  西湖的三潭印月很美丽,那里的游人特别多。船一条接一条地开向西湖中央供游人观赏。我最喜欢的地方还是三潭印月旁边的一个亭子。
  北京的长城很长很长,约有一万里左右。
  如果我们在天上遨游,再往下看,就会发现,很多东西都模模糊糊地,就长城很清楚。北京的长城不仅长,还很美呢!
篇五:我是小导游[100字]游雨哲
  我今天当回小导游,带你们游览一下澳洲的农村。在那里,我们可以看到许多动物,有牛、有马、有羊、有树熊、还有袋鼠&&
  在草坪上,牛儿们有的在吃草,有的在喝水,马儿们陪着牛儿们一起吃草、喝水。
  草坪上面羊儿们高兴地在散步,还有小树熊在树上睡觉呢!因为旅游团的人太多了,竟然把小树熊吵醒了!土地上的袋鼠可能是跳得太累了,还在休息。
  如果你喜欢树熊,还可以和它一起拍照呢!不过要付钱的哟。
  你想,那里多好玩呀!分页:
  在寒假里,我和爸爸妈妈来到素有人间天堂美称的杭州西湖。  西湖是一个美丽的地方,不但山清水秀,而且古迹众多,它的美吸引了许多中外游客。西湖边鲜花盛开,春风把花香送到每一个角落。垂柳的腰好软啊!它们一起垂下,仿佛是小女孩梳理整齐的头发。湖……
  亲爱的客人:大家好!欢迎你到我们学校来参观,我今天很荣幸为大家做导游,希望大家喜欢我。  我们的学校位于上海市浦东新区的商城路福山路,名叫“福山路外国语小学”。它是一所双语学校,采用中英文教学。  现在我们来到侧门,看,小花坛里百花齐放……
  小朋友们,你们去过桂林吗?不论你们是否去过,今天就让我带你们游览桂林的山山水水吧!  “桂林山水甲天下”,首先让我带你们去如诗如画的漓江。她像一条青绸绿带,……
今天上午九点钟,我扬州的表姐来到了我家,我便想进一下地主之谊,带她去新开的万达广场去玩一下。由于表姐是第一次来这儿,所以我就要当一个小导游,带着姐姐去玩。到了……
今天上午第四节课,张老师给我们上《口语交际》课&&《我们去“旅游” 》。
张老师先请戴雨奔同学来当“小导游”。她带我们“游览”了炎热的宁夏。然后请……

我要回帖

更多关于 英文导游证 的文章

随机推荐