一整篇英文扩展广告是什么五句不包扩题目

英语广告---手表可以自己写连续的4/5句话,也可以是翻译一下著名品牌手表的广告.
ゆ追梦丶膋
1.Time is what you make of it.(Swatch) 天长地久.(斯沃奇手表)1、卓越的标志.-欧米茄 A sign of excellence2、不在乎天长地久 只在乎曾经拥有--铁达时表 the one who is last last forever.5、一旦拥有,别无所求--劳力士手表once owned,own the whole world.7、与时间同在--精工手表 to be with time9、时间改变一切,惟有雷达表--雷达表 time can change everything but radom.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码含主谓宾宾补结构的英语句子五句以上,有中文翻译
落落为君12672
1.I (主)call (谓)him(宾) Tom(宾补)我叫他汤姆.2.She(主) ordered(谓) herself(宾) a new dress(宾补)她给自己订购了一套裙子.3.She(主) cooked(谓) her hushand(宾) a delicious meal(宾补)她给她丈夫做了一顿美味的饭.4.He(主) brought(谓) you(宾) a dictionnary(宾补)他给你买了一本字典.5.I(主) showed(谓) him(宾) my pictures(宾补)我给他看我的照片.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i want to teach you english.I
主语teach 谓语you 宾语english 宾补~~can u got it?if not,ask me for more help
,i am glad to give you some help!
扫描下载二维码a.......day!(五句话英文。)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码以my week写短文,至少五句,要英文,还要翻译。急&
I’m going to get up early and then I going t do some sports. At 7:00 am. I’m going t o have a breakfast. At 7:30 am. I’m goin g to listen to the radio. At 10:00 am. I’m going to watch TV and read some...
often go shopping. I play sports. Sometimes I visit my grandparents. I go hiking with my mother. I am very happy.
I get up at 6:30,then I wash my face.I do my homework in the morning. At noon,I eat my lunch. I play with my friengs in t he afternoon. After dinner,I watch TV wi th my mother.我在6:30起床,然后我洗了我的脸。在...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语问题!假如你是王明,昨天在报纸上看到一则招聘志愿者的广告,你想应聘.请写一份个人简介,并说明自己想要成为一名志愿者的原因及渴望.要求包含所有信息,写出5句话.
I read your ad in the newspaper yesterday,I am writing to tell you I'd like to work as a volunteer .My name is Wang ming,and I am a student .I am outgoing.I do well in speaking English.I won the first...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 edge去广告扩展 的文章

随机推荐