我总是骑车去上学(翻译英语 否定句改为肯定句英语)

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译我妈妈在家里吃两个苹果.分别翻译成肯定句,否定句,一般疑问句,特殊疑问句(对画线部分提问(我妈妈,两个苹果,苹果,在家里,))
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
肯定句:My mother had two apples at home.否定句:My mother didn't have two apples at home.一般疑问句:Did your mother have two apples at home?特殊疑问句:Who had two apples at home?What did your mother have at home?Where did your mother have two apples 用“两个苹果”或“苹果”提问,都用what,如果是用two提问,就应变为:How many apples did your mother have at home?注意:原句中的have也可用eat.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
肯定句:My mother ate two apples at home.否定句:My mother didn't eat two apples at home.疑问句:Did my mother eat two apples at home?Who ate two apples at home?How many apples did your mother eat at home?What did your mother eat at home?Where did your mother eat two apples?
My mother eats two apples at home.My mother doesn't eat two apples at home.Does your mother eat two apples at home?
有啊!Google就有啊!你可以在百度打“英语翻译”。搜查的第一个网页就是了!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
凯瑞上个星期去和农民谈话了.求英语翻译求一般疑问句求肯定句求否定句
frset0088D
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
凯瑞上个星期去和农民谈话了.Carey took with farmers last week.一般疑问句:Does Carey talk with farmers last week.肯定回答;Yes,he did否定回答:No,he did not.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Carrey talked with peasants last week.Did Carrey talk with peasants last week?Yes, he did.No, he didn't.
Carry talked with a farmer last week,一般疑问句:Did Carey talk with a
farm last week?肯定句:Carry did talk with a farmer last week否定句:Carry didn't talk with a farmer last week
一楼的答!错了
千万不要听
你们的凯瑞都不一样
三个人三种答法
扫描下载二维码掌握一般现在时的肯定句,否定句和一般疑问句及其回答 的翻译是:Master the simple present tense affirmative, negative sentences and questions and answers 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
掌握一般现在时的肯定句,否定句和一般疑问句及其回答
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Master the present tense in affirmative sentences, negative sentences and the general question and its answer
Master the present tense of certain sentences, interrogative and negative sentences and answer general
Master the simple present tense affirmative, negative sentences and questions and answers
When the master general now certainly sentence negative sentence, and general queries sentence and its answer
Grasps when general present affirmation sentence, negative sentence and general interrogative sentence and reply
相关内容&aThere are 什么 new students in our classroom There are any new students in our classroom & a不要想像新技术可以拯救所有人 正在翻译,请等待... & a我们要等到美金收到后才能安排付款给工厂 After we must wait till the dollar to receive can arrange the payment to give the factory & awell, let me see。 正在翻译,请等待... & aThis setting allows for faster rendering, but with less immediate feedback during screen refresh operations. 这个设置考虑到更加快速的翻译,但以较少直接反馈在屏幕期间刷新操作。 & aIt means from 2012 it will only award degrees to students on courses designed and fully controlled by the university itself.
& ayo deseo comprobar su producto y usted comprobar mi honestidad , estamos ? 我希望核实他的产品,并且核实我的诚实的您,我们? & aНе победит нас никто!
& a她将自行车放在一边观看她们 One side she places the bicycle watches they & aAdams-Stokes syndrome 亚当斯升火综合症状 & ai am sorry,but i have been saying too many…! 我抱歉,但我说太多…! & a那里明明还有一个位置 There also has a position obviously & a您能为我展示一下新房间吗? Sie k?nnen zwischen dem neuen Haus für mich demonstrieren? & aRYLAD RYLAD & aDE MOTOR DE MOTOR & apeople there speak 那里人们讲话 & awhole weekendis ruined ...WTF 整体weekendis被破坏的… WTF & aofficial funding . 正式资助。 & aWorker Particulars 工作者特殊性 & aMy walls are closing in
& a从三方面 From three aspects & aremoved (the intraday pattern is discussed in the Appendix).
& athe crippling impact of the debt 债务的crippling冲击 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!it safe mode it safe mode & a飞行者 Flier & awell friends cheer up and smile all the time 好的朋友振作起来并且一直微笑 & asorry darlin 抱歉的darlin & a我一直以为你们每天都有吃咖喱 I thought continuously you have every day eat the curry & a哪一家服装店最好 Which clothing store is best & aCarla and Stella were there Carla和Stella在那里 & aof rapidly developing clean code with very few defects. In the
& aIhre Email muss noch überprüft werden 必须仍然审查他们的电子邮件 & a干嘛不拉老子下去我操你妈 Does does not pull the father to get down I to damn it & a哪些东西你不吃的 Which things don't you eat & aLukyc
Stars Lukyc星 & amain gaterenmim 主要gaterenmim & ahave a big towel handy to receive the wet 有一块大毛巾唾手可得接受湿 & a并介绍了工程设计实例。 正在翻译,请等待... & a制定项目各参与方共同遵守的项目分解结构和编码体系 The formulation project each participation side observes together project decomposition structure and code system & a我希望明天是晴天 I hoped tomorrow will be a cloudless day & a她发现保持健康很重要 She discovered the maintenance health is very important & a托尼和他的朋友在公园玩 Tony and his friend plays in the park & a让我们去看老虎。 Let us look at the tiger. & a你在公交车上给老年人让座真有礼貌 You offer one's seat to somebody on the public transportation to the senior citizen really have politeness & a你在公交车上给老年人让座真有礼貌。 You offer one's seat to somebody on the public transportation to the senior citizen really have politeness. & a我们一起上课,一起写作业,一起玩游戏 We attend class together, writes the work together, plays the game together & a其中,大多数是由石油贸易额贡献的 Среди их, большинство находится способствует торговым объемом петролеума & a李明和其他三个学生 Li Ming and other three students & aWhat.a.pity.i What.a.pity.i & aadvertencia: evite el contacto directo con los ojos, si esto sucede, enjuaguelos con agua abundantemente. suspenda su uao si observa alguna reaccion desfavorable. mantegase fuera del alcamce de los ninos 警告: 避免直接接合与眼睛,如果这发生, enjuaguelos用丰富水。 如果它观察一些不赞同的反应,暂停他的uao。 它孩子的mantegase外部alcamce & apig tou ,miss you 猪tou,想念您 & a掌握一般现在时的肯定句,否定句和一般疑问句及其回答 Grasps when general present affirmation sentence, negative sentence and general interrogative sentence and reply &

我要回帖

更多关于 英语肯定句是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐