亲爱的don'don t forget字体, i will always accompany you.

(Treasure.)
(Miss coffee)
(Jada.Zhang)
第三方登录:【炜音天籁】英语手抄报我想写有关李炜的事情,维亲帮帮忙~~~~·。_李炜吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:508,226贴子:
【炜音天籁】英语手抄报我想写有关李炜的事情,维亲帮帮忙~~~~·。收藏
画 我 已 经 画 好 了 。 就 差 介 绍 李 炜 的 文 章 了 。瓦 英 文 不 素 太 好 。 亲爱 的 们 , 帮 帮 忙 撒 ~ ~ ~{最 好 有 中 文 翻 译 } 么 ~初 二
哦~ ~ ~ ~ ~
锐峰玻璃机械,专业生产玻璃切割机,全自动玻璃切割机
哥来给你翻译
你找到一篇介绍炜的中文篇目,然后用谷歌或有道翻译一下就OK了
有 的 时 候 会 不 太 准 确 呢。
有道的正确率还蛮高的呢,你现在找人翻译也会有些语法错误的,除非是高手
那 我 给 你 一 篇 文 章 你 帮 我 翻 译 呗 ?
为企业提供完美网络存储服务器解决方案,提供上门安装-技术调试
那 请 问 亲 可 以 帮 我 一 下 吗 ?
你给我一个文章 我帮你翻译= =。
好 的 。 我 现 在 要 出 去 一 趟 , 回 来 给 亲 好 吗 ? 谢 谢 亲 了 ~ 爱 死 你 勒 ~
我现在喜欢叫他李先森
从7.03第一次看快男
对他有了印象
记住了06号
一个叫李炜的男孩
可是越是面无表情
就越让人心疼
为了李先森
我加入了贴吧
加入了粉丝群
成了维他命
每天都逛来逛去
每天看《想唱就唱》 哪怕只有那么一个镜头
看了我都觉得满足
因为可以知道他这两天在干什么
他的状态如何
我渐渐的喜欢上了他
非常的喜欢
他唱的歌一次又一次的听
他戴着口罩卖力的唱着跳着
尽管头发已经浸湿
他面无表情嘴唇发白眼神无辜的照片
他将自己的音乐梦想 款款深情唱进歌里
他出了车祸鼻青脸肿的样子
我哭过 那是心疼
也因为他一些好玩的话
偶尔的搞笑
双手挡着脸不让拍特写
彩排时躺在床上听到没有音乐而起来看一看什么情况
再扶扶眼镜
还不好意思的笑一笑
他笨拙的抱孩子的姿势
他一紧张的就抿嘴 抓头 整衣服 整头发的可爱样子 我笑过◇—小男人大男孩
其实我挺相信星座的
他是矛盾的射手
是纠结的射手
是坚强的射手
是自由的射手
他在乎别人的看法
因为别人的评价影响自己的心情
本来重情义的他因为有兄弟离开连上前拥抱都显的拘束
仅仅是因为了那个另他难过的有问必答
他把所有委屈与痛苦都给自己忍受
车祸后告诉别人他没事他很好 只是脸肿了
可是他憔悴的样子 他受伤的样子 他狼狈的样子 真的让我心疼
他低调 他安静 或许是为了不再受到伤害吧 可是仍然有质疑
有舆论找上他
没关系 我们可以给你澄清
他对喜爱他支持他的人很好
他会庆幸这个夏天遇到我们
他会说“不读书,不加油” 他也会告诉我们“成长不是衣服越穿越小 裤子越来越短 而是心跟梦想一起越来越大” 他会穿维他命送给他的衣服 戴维他命送给他的帽子
他成熟的像个小男人 但他又可爱的像个大男孩
可是李先森
你真的快乐吗
我们猜不透
请让我们懂你好吗
不要压抑着自己
不要有什么苦痛都自己承担不告诉我们◇—维他命,请同手同脚的陪他走下去还记得李先森写给维他命的信吗
他说他希望我们同手同脚的走下去
“未来的每一步一脚印 相知相惜相依为命 别忘记彼此的约定 我会永远在你身边陪着你”请维他命记得 他出生于日
他身高180cm
他是射手座
他是O型血请维他命记得
他的英文名是Well_Lee
他也喜欢叫自己“李先生”请维他命记得
他的家乡在福建省福州市连江县请维他命记得
连江二实小
连江凤城中学
福建艺术职业学院-声乐系 是他曾就读过的学校请维他命记得
他喜欢的水果的西瓜 凤梨请维他命记得
他喜欢的颜色是白 黑 黄 蓝请维他命记得
他喜欢的季节是春 夏 秋
他不喜欢冬天,因为他会享受美食,他会变胖请维他命记得
他最害怕的动物是蜘蛛如果我们真的喜欢他
就不要只是一时兴起
等比赛结束时就忘了一干二净如果我们真的喜欢他
就不要老是停留在他的过去
我们要与他一起展望未来如果我们真的喜欢他
就不要怀疑他
说对他不好的话
做对他不好的事如果我们真的喜欢他
我们也要尊重其他的选手
因为他跟兄弟们感情很好
因为我们是最有素质的维他命
因为“粉丝行为 偶像买单”未来的每一步一脚印 我们要陪李先森同手同脚的走下去
哪 位 亲 可 以 帮 下 忙 啊 ?::
介个有点长 有点麻烦,,,
0.0 好多。。。
一 部 分 也 行
我看看吧。。。
你多久要。。
LiHui-I like to call him now LiXianSenFrom 7.03 first time at a fast to the impression he had men remember 06, a call LiHui boyHe doesn't love smile dull but the noodles have no facial expression is make people love dearly in order to LiXianSen I join the stick to join the group became fans every day GuangLaiGuangQu vitamin looked every day "XiangChangJiuChang" even if only then a shot of one word saw I feel satisfied because he can know the two days doing him how the state of the mood gradually, I like how he really likeHe sang the song again and again to after the accident he wore masks hard singing and dancing though hair has soaked his noodles have no facial expression pale lips look innocent pictures he will own music dream deep into the song sing each in a car accident that black eye he look like I cry that is love that is heartacheAlso because he some fun word of the occasional funny face don't let blocked with both hands take features a rehearsal lying in bed hear no music and up and see what FuFu glasses again for hair also embarrassed smile he awkward embrace the child's posture him a nervous just why the scratching my head of hair like lovely the clothes I laughedSo-little man big boy you happyIn fact I believe that he is a sign of the contradiction of tangled striker is striker is strong striker is free strikerHe care about the view of others because of the evaluation of the others own mood was heavy influence the kindness he because have brothers left even come forward to embrace all seems at home only because the other he sad answer their questionsHe put all the injustice and pain to their stand after the traffic accident tell others he's okay he is very well just face is swollen but he gaunt appearance he was looking like he really let me like love dearlyHe celebrated his quiet is no longer to perhaps he is hurt it but still have questioned have public opinion on him that it's ok to find we can give you a clarificationHe loved him to support him very well he will glad we met this summer he would say "don't study, don't come on" he'll tell us "growth is not the clothes through small pants and shorter but with more and more heart dreams together" he will wear for his clothes wear vitamin vitamin gave his hatHe mature like a little man but he and lovely like a big boyBut LiXianSen are you really that happyWe guessing please let us know how are youDon't suppress himself not to have what pain are themselves don't tell usSo-vitamin, please hand with the foot with walked him downRemember LiXianSen to vitamin letter? He says he hopes we hand with with feet go down "the future every one step at a time mutually cherish to know each other's sisters don't forget agreed I will stand by you forever be with you"Please vitamin remember he was born in December 1988 the day he height 180 cm he is Sagittarius he is type O bloodPlease vitamin remember his English name is Well_Lee he also like to call themselves "Mr. Li"Please remember his hometown in vitamin dom_z_bieszczad fujian province fuzhou cityPlease remember LianJiang two real little vitamin LianJiang FengCheng middle school fujian art professional college-ShengLeXi is he attended the schoolPlease remember he likes fruit vitamin of watermelon pineapplePlease remember him like the color of the vitamin is white black and yellow bluePlease remember he like vitamin season is spring summer autumn he don't like winter, because he will enjoy the food, he'll get fatPlease vitamin remember his fear most animals are spidersIf we really like his love him not just a temporary rise at the end of the game is to forget allIf we really like his love he don't always stay in his past we will look forward to the future togetherIf we really like his love he don't doubt that he said he isn't good to do bad things to himIf we really like he love his respect for our other players because he with brothers relationship is very good because we are the most of the quality of the vitamin because "fans behavior idol check"The future of each one step at a time we should accompany with hand LiXianSen with feet go down
亲、帮你翻啦。。。不一定对的。。。他去看看。。。
The Li Wei I now like to call him Li Xiansen.From 7.03 first look at the top of his impression to remember 06, a boy named Li WeiHe doesn't love to laugh foolishly but more deadpan thing about love to Li Xiansen I joined the post bar joined the fans into vitamin everyday around to see every day" sing it" even if only then one shot one sentence to see me feel satisfied because I can know him in two days doing what his state how the mood I gradually liked him very likeHe sang the song again and again to listen to after the traffic accident he wore masks for singing and dancing while the hair is wet his deadpan white lips look innocent pictures of his own musical dreams deeply into the song to sing his accident black. I cried that is love it's a heartacheBecause he was some fun so occasionally funny hands in front of his face would not let my close-up rehearsal in bed hear music up to see what the situation and help glasses hair also feel shy laugh his clumsy children pose him a nervous just pursed lips of head scratching the whole clothes hair cute look at meThe - boy and man are you happy nowI believe he is in contradiction to the constellation Sagittarius is entangled with the archer is a strong striker is free shooterHe cares about other people's perceptions of others because of the evaluation of the impact of his mood was hard because he has brothers to leave even hugged are significant constraint is simply because the other he sad answer all the questionsHe put all his frustration and pain to endure after the accident to tell people he's okay. He just face swollen but his haggard appearance he hurt him embarrassed really let me love dearlyHe went quiet he might be in order not to hurt you but still have questioned public opinion for he never mind we can clarify for youHe loved him for his support of good will be glad that this summer we met him he will say " don't read, without refueling ." he will also tell us" growth is not the clothes more through small pants shorter but the heart and dreams together more and more" he'll wear vitamin gave his clothes to wear vitamin gave his hatHis mature like a man but he is cute like a big boyBut Li Xiansen, you really happyWe could not guess please let us know how youDo not suppress their own do not have any pain are themselves don't tell usThe - vitamins, please contact with the foot of the walk him downRemember Li Xiansen for vitamin letter he said that he hoped we together with the foot down" the future of each step in the footprints of a friend who don't forget each other 's promise I will always accompany you on your side"Please remember that he was born in December 6, 1988 he vitamin height 180cm he is Sagittarius his blood type is OPlease remember his English name is Well_Lee. He also like to call themselves" lee"Please vitamin remember his hometown in Fujian Province, Fuzhou City, Lianjiang CountyPlease remember Lianjiang Lianjiang Fengcheng real vitamin two middle school Fujian Arts Career Academy - vocal line he had attended schoolPlease remember him like vitamin fruit watermelon pineapplePlease remember him like vitamins color is white black yellow bluePlease remember him like vitamin season is spring and summer and autumn he doesn't like winter, because he will enjoy the food, he will become fatPlease vitamin remember him the most feared animal is a spiderIf we really love him love him not just a spur of the moment when the game is over when he forgot to clean out completelyIf we really love him love him don't always stay in his past and we must look to the future with himIf we really love him love him don't doubt that he is not good for him to do is not good for him.If we really love him love him we should respect other players because he with brothers feelings very well because we are the quality of the vitamin because" fans Idol"The future of every step we want to accompany Li Xiansen and hand and feet walk亲。。交货。。
俺这个素老师帮我翻译的= =。
谢 谢 亲 爱 滴。
谢 谢 b a b y . 爱 死 你 们 了
。介素我大号 。
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 don t forget 的文章

随机推荐