如何写好review responsee to review

from review to review
从审查审查
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Such targets may vary widely from review to review.
这一目标随着评价的回顾不同而变化。
These will vary from review to review depending on the topic, the nature of the available evidence and the resources available to the reviewer.
视主题、现有证据的性质及评价者所掌握的资源,在不同评价中的决策是不相同的。
Such targets may vary widely from review to review. Reviewers, together with the editorial team for the CRG, must determine an appropriate time frame for a specific review.
当然,具体到每一个评价这种时间表是不同的,因此评价人员必须与协作网编辑组共同为某一具体评价拟定一个适宜的时间框架。
I suggested that there was a critical response to those issues that was somewhat negative, and I want to sort of remind you of that from W. E. B. Du Bois's review of Black Boy
when it came out.
对于负面问题,有个关键评述,大家看一下,关于《黑孩子》的评论。
Ed. note: I wrote this as I flew from Frankfurt to New York on my way back from Bucharest to review laptops, tablets, smartphones and other gizmos.
On the civilian side of the ledger, there has been far too little attention paid to the Pentagon's over-reliance on private contractors to do everything from tote guns to review budgets.
Equally untraditional is the speed with which Sir Richard is addressing his first significant task: to fulfil a remit from Mr Blair to review the central machinery of government, the main work for which he plans to get through in a fortnight.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
response letter
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
RESPONSE TO REVIEW
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
关于大修论文投稿系统中的response to reviewers
各位虫友:
& && & 最近我的稿刚刚改完,上传elsevier系统时,有一项叫 response to reviewers。是用一个文本框上传的。详细见附件。可是上传Attach时发现里面有一项是revision notes.这让我有点迷糊了。我分别对editor 和reviewers提出的问题进行了回答。不知道上传上面两项中的哪一项。用response to reviewers文本框上传的部分生成pdf后没有任何格式。而我对reviewer的回答中有许多数学公式,如果没有格式会混淆。请各位专家指点一下,这个该怎么办呀?
response to reviewer.jpg
谢谢,我刚才两个都上传了一下,发现生成的pdf有两遍response to reviewers。我的回答量很大,这样编辑会不会嫌多呀?
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研

我要回帖

更多关于 ilovetoreview 的文章

随机推荐